Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Conquering my Tuberous Breasts! Also, BO advice?

Big Grin 

Hi there! Though I'm new to these forums, I'm definitely familiar with NBE. Smile

Well, to make a very long story short, 2 years ago, I found out I had high testosterone and estrogen dominance, but those problems have been long solved. Smile I got a little bit of breast growth back then, but my breasts still had that "snoopy" shape :/ Then, a few months ago, I looked up "breast shapes" and I found out I had that Tuberous Breast Deformity, though my left boob is so mild you can hardly tell. I also have Level 1 inverted nipples, they only come out when it's cold or when I get out of the shower, or just randomly. My boobs look somewhat "normal" when that happens (I'm getting the Avent Niplette to fix this, fortunately Big Grin).

So before I got my Kangzhu cups (I used Noogleberry, but I got the wrong size... ^_^'), I did this "cupping method" using these inverted nipple correctors that were too big for my nipples to target areas that the Noogleberry and Kangzhu, etc. can't get to. I don't know if this is some placebo effect or something, but the fibrous rings that keep the breasts tight felt so much more loose and my breasts felt fuller and they looked more round. Smile

Today I got my Kangzhu cups and I decided to give that a try. And I couldn't believe my eyes.... I had WAY more swelling with the (large) Kangzhu cups than I did with the (medium) Noogleberry cups. Within not even an hour, MY GOD, I'm a 32B and I gorged to almost a D in those cups!! :O And looking at the cups my breasts were very round, while pumping I was just constantly looking in the mirror and asking myself, "is this real life??" LOL. But, as soon as I took the cups off they shrunk down to a C, and that Snoopy shape slowly came back, though it was mostly on my right boob (the more "tuberous" one).

The weird thing I noticed though was that my right breast had this really strange growth pattern. It wasnt as round as my left- when I placed the cup where the underboob should be and started pumping, the underboob made this weird lump and the growth was going into the areola... Luckily, that slowly went away as I kept pumping, phew. Must have been that fibrous ring Huh

It's been 6 hours after I pumped, and my boobs are pretty much at their normal size again, but they still feel very full, the fibrous rings are even more loose, and my breasts still have a bit of their roundness. Tongue

Tl;dr: Progress-wise, I've been using the Kangzhu cups on my tuberous breasts and used small suction cups around the fibrous rings, and even though my right breast needs a lot more work on it, I'm getting amazing, and fast results. Smile

And, now that I have my Bovine Ovary (I'm using Swanson) and Goat's Rue (helps to grow milk glands), it's finally time to really tackle these tubular breasts once and for all! The problem is... I have so many questions! ^_^'

Firstly I don't know how much I should be taking if I want to see results, i have plenty of goat's rue but I only have 2 bottles of the BO... I read somewhere around here that someone used both of these at the same time and got good results, but I don't know how much she took.Huh

I'm also currently taking iron (I'm anemic and it's a prescription, I need to take it), Omega 3 and a multivitamin, so I don't know what will happen if I start adding these into my routine. Plus, my temperature is actually a little higher than the recommended temperature, it's actually just about 1-2 degrees higher.

Tl;dr: How much Swanson's BO should I be taking (I have 2 bottles, so 120 capsules), how much Goat's Rue should I take (the bag has 200 capsules), my temperature is a little higher than recommended, and will the BO and Goat's Rue affect the other vitamins I'm taking (prescription iron, Omega-3 and a multivitamin)?

Thanks so much in advance, and to everyone else on their NBE journeys, good luck to you all! And have a nice day.
Wink

Glad you found the solution for your tuberous breasts. As for the nipples, you want SuppleNips http://nipplefunwear.com/products
Large variety of sizes, wear overnight while sleeping.

(15-01-2016, 07:49 AM)gillybug Wrote:  Hi there! Though I'm new to these forums, I'm definitely familiar with NBE. Smile

Welcome to the forums!

(15-01-2016, 07:49 AM)gillybug Wrote:  Well, to make a very long story short, 2 years ago, I found out I had high testosterone and estrogen dominance, but those problems have been long solved. Smile I got a little bit of breast growth back then, but my breasts still had that "snoopy" shape :/ Then, a few months ago, I looked up "breast shapes" and I found out I had that Tuberous Breast Deformity, though my left boob is so mild you can hardly tell. I also have Level 1 inverted nipples, they only come out when it's cold or when I get out of the shower, or just randomly. My boobs look somewhat "normal" when that happens (I'm getting the Avent Niplette to fix this, fortunately Big Grin).

So before I got my Kangzhu cups (I used Noogleberry, but I got the wrong size... ^_^'), I did this "cupping method" using these inverted nipple correctors that were too big for my nipples to target areas that the Noogleberry and Kangzhu, etc. can't get to. I don't know if this is some placebo effect or something, but the fibrous rings that keep the breasts tight felt so much more loose and my breasts felt fuller and they looked more round. Smile

Today I got my Kangzhu cups and I decided to give that a try. And I couldn't believe my eyes.... I had WAY more swelling with the (large) Kangzhu cups than I did with the (medium) Noogleberry cups. Within not even an hour, MY GOD, I'm a 32B and I gorged to almost a D in those cups!! :O And looking at the cups my breasts were very round, while pumping I was just constantly looking in the mirror and asking myself, "is this real life??" LOL. But, as soon as I took the cups off they shrunk down to a C, and that Snoopy shape slowly came back, though it was mostly on my right boob (the more "tuberous" one).

The weird thing I noticed though was that my right breast had this really strange growth pattern. It wasnt as round as my left- when I placed the cup where the underboob should be and started pumping, the underboob made this weird lump and the growth was going into the areola... Luckily, that slowly went away as I kept pumping, phew. Must have been that fibrous ring Huh

It's been 6 hours after I pumped, and my boobs are pretty much at their normal size again, but they still feel very full, the fibrous rings are even more loose, and my breasts still have a bit of their roundness. Tongue

Tl;dr: Progress-wise, I've been using the Kangzhu cups on my tuberous breasts and used small suction cups around the fibrous rings, and even though my right breast needs a lot more work on it, I'm getting amazing, and fast results. Smile

Sounds fantastic! Good to hear you were already seeing progress on shape on your previous program and that you got your original imbalance corrected without still being on something to keep it that way. I'm guessing you're adding supplements to attempt to get enhancement in the size.

(15-01-2016, 07:49 AM)gillybug Wrote:  And, now that I have my Bovine Ovary (I'm using Swanson) and Goat's Rue (helps to grow milk glands), it's finally time to really tackle these tubular breasts once and for all! The problem is... I have so many questions! ^_^'

Questions are good though! I'm not familiar with Goat's Rue, but I am with BO, so I should be able to help on that half of things.

(15-01-2016, 07:49 AM)gillybug Wrote:  Firstly I don't know how much I should be taking if I want to see results, i have plenty of goat's rue but I only have 2 bottles of the BO... I read somewhere around here that someone used both of these at the same time and got good results, but I don't know how much she took.Huh

I'm also currently taking iron (I'm anemic and it's a prescription, I need to take it), Omega 3 and a multivitamin, so I don't know what will happen if I start adding these into my routine. Plus, my temperature is actually a little higher than the recommended temperature, it's actually just about 1-2 degrees higher.

Tl;dr: How much Swanson's BO should I be taking (I have 2 bottles, so 120 capsules), how much Goat's Rue should I take (the bag has 200 capsules), my temperature is a little higher than recommended, and will the BO and Goat's Rue affect the other vitamins I'm taking (prescription iron, Omega-3 and a multivitamin)?

The BO shouldn't conflict with any other supplements, and, in my only partially educated guessing, neither really should Goat's Rue, but I'm not actually familiar with the latter and there could be a problem I'm not cognizant of. As to how much BO, a good starting dose would be 4 per day, split half AM, the other half PM, when you get up, and then 12 hours later. Which you can ramp up easily to as much as 16 a day, though I can't say as I'd think 16 would be necessary for most girls, that's up where the folks with the wrong set of organs who want to feminize need to go. For most girls, about the most you really ought to get up to is 8 a day. I can't speak as to the Goat's Rue.

(15-01-2016, 07:49 AM)gillybug Wrote:  Thanks so much in advance, and to everyone else on their NBE journeys, good luck to you all! And have a nice day. Wink

You're welcome for any assistance I can provide. And you too. Sadly I'm not currently on any NBE as I can't presently afford it. Something I'd correct as soon as I can afford it again though, trust me. Tongue

I've been prowling the scholarly articles for information on goat's rue and here's a quote from one that pretty much summarizes what I've been seeing:

Quote:Goat’s rue is a traditional lactagogue and hypoglycemic herb used in Europe and South America. Gillet-Damitte presented the herb to the French Academy in 1873 with the observation that goat’s rue increased milk production in cows by 35-50%. Remington later confirmed its lactogenic activity in 1913.11 There have been no controlled human trials to establish its lactogenic activity in nursing women.

The interesting thing here is that it does apparently promote milk production, but it does NOT say anything about increasing the glandular tissue... It also has a noted hypoglycemic effect, in other words, using it will decrease your blood sugars. Not a very nice side effect.

Having found this, I then did a little more prowling for something that WOULD do what you're trying to find, and found this:

Quote:Extract of Asparagus racemosa has been shown to increase both the weight of mammary lobulo-aveolar tissue and the milk yield. It was attributed to the action of released corticosteroids or an increase in prolactin.

It seems to me you want the latter, which is commonly referred to as shatavari root extract. Swanson's Vitamins carries one.

(15-01-2016, 08:16 AM)James98 Wrote:  Glad you found the solution for your tuberous breasts. As for the nipples, you want SuppleNips http://nipplefunwear.com/products
Large variety of sizes, wear overnight while sleeping.

Thanks! Smile I just checked out the site, when I have the money I'm definitely considering these. And again, thank you. Smile

(15-01-2016, 10:25 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  I've been prowling the scholarly articles for information on goat's rue and here's a quote from one that pretty much summarizes what I've been seeing:

Quote:Goat’s rue is a traditional lactagogue and hypoglycemic herb used in Europe and South America. Gillet-Damitte presented the herb to the French Academy in 1873 with the observation that goat’s rue increased milk production in cows by 35-50%. Remington later confirmed its lactogenic activity in 1913.11 There have been no controlled human trials to establish its lactogenic activity in nursing women.

The interesting thing here is that it does apparently promote milk production, but it does NOT say anything about increasing the glandular tissue... It also has a noted hypoglycemic effect, in other words, using it will decrease your blood sugars. Not a very nice side effect.

Having found this, I then did a little more prowling for something that WOULD do what you're trying to find, and found this:

Quote:Extract of Asparagus racemosa has been shown to increase both the weight of mammary lobulo-aveolar tissue and the milk yield. It was attributed to the action of released corticosteroids or an increase in prolactin.

It seems to me you want the latter, which is commonly referred to as shatavari root extract. Swanson's Vitamins carries one.

Very interesting, thanks for the info! Smile That's actually quite strange though; I know you can't always argue with scientific research, but I noticed that there are quite a few women on here, and other sites who have taken goat's rue and have seen improvements, and haven't seen any bad side effects. The reason why it apparently develops the milk glands it is the prolactin in it, from what I've seen. Well, either way I'll take some time to think about this one.

I'm definitely liking the idea of the Shatavari root though, I'll definitely give it a go. Big Grin When I get the money, that is (I'm on the same boat as you at the moment... I spent my the money I got for Christmas on all these). ^_^' (wish they had an icon for this! lol)

(15-01-2016, 12:03 PM)gillybug Wrote:  I'm definitely liking the idea of the Shatavari root though, I'll definitely give it a go. Big Grin When I get the money, that is (I'm on the same boat as you at the moment... I spent my the money I got for Christmas on all these). ^_^' (wish they had an icon for this! lol)

Well, try a similar dose to what they'd used in their programs and see if it works. It may just be that it's been overlooked by science since it doesn't say that it DOESN'T do so, but rather, it just doesn't say.

I have used goat's rue for nursing and for NBE. I never got any ill effects. I've tried powdered and liquid caps. approx dosage from what i remember, nursing 333mg (1pill) prior to nursing. usually 3-4 pills a day. It did in fact increase my supply. My dosage for NBE is 450-900mg (1-2pills) 1-2 times a day. I cannot say for sure if I have more/bigger ducts but my breasts do not shrink with weight loss anymore, they are also more firm and not squishy.

Hope this helps with your dosing and program.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon