Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Who has had growth starting from AA

Hi Jasmine.

I am also an A-cup before I started NBE. I used to wear 32A bras but more correctly I should wear 32AA or 30A.

I grew from 30A to 30B when I started back in 2013 after 6 months of PM/ a Chiyomilkish program. A year into NBE I didnt see much growth. Last year i took a break from NBE altogether because of my super busy schedule and i was really feeling lazy since i didnt see any more growth after a year. Now Im planning to try again to reach at least a C-cup. Its really a play of different factors to be successful...

Good luck to us!

I've been trying various methods to grow for about 2 years now. When I began, I didn't fill my 32/34 A bras. I now realize that I'm a 32 band usually, and I have grown enough that I fill the bra, and am a little too big for it at the end of my cycle. I have had very, very slow progress. I mainly pumped and took fenugreek, which I found to not be very effective (though pumping has given my breasts a wider base/circumference). Massaging seemed to help more than anything else, but not enough to give me much growth, and it was hard to do often enough.

I began to take PM a few months ago. When I ran out of my first bottle, I waited a few weeks before I received the second one. I wasn't in a big hurry because I didn't notice a lot of changes. Initially I did feel soreness, but it went away. I am now on my third cycle with it and am finally feeling soreness again (this is my sign of growth). I found that I needed to take PC for the last two or so weeks of my cycle to clear my receptors so that the PM could become effective when I began to take it again. When I try to just keep taking PM throughout my whole cycle, or take it for awhile and then take a break without including PC, my progress stops and I don't benefit. I take Source Naturals PC cream. You do need to take a specific kind of PC in order for your body to be receptive to it, and I found that this was the easiest one for me to get my hands on.

There is a natural cycle that your body follows throughout different times of the month, so I don't know if adding PC in at any point will necessarily benefit you; it's usually best to include in the last half of your cycle. I agree with others who suggested a hormone test, as it will be the best way for you to know. Again, it won't give you a perfect picture, since hormones will fluctuate depending on what time of the month you test (and if you are taking any hormone-altering substances), but it's a good start for you and will probably lessen some of the guess-and-check.

I hope that this helps you. If you have any questions feel free to ask! I wish you the best. I know that it can be a very slow journey for those of us who start small.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon