Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My journey to D/DDs

So I've been lurking for awhile taking different herbs & using the kangzhu large cups for 3 weeks now. I decided to finally make a program page. I've recently cut out fenugreek and I ran out of maca so the only things I've been taking are

Flaxseed oil, 2,000 mg a day
Coconut oil, 4,000 mg a day
Aguaje (curvy fruit) 1,500 mg a day
1 sea kelp (not sure how much mg a day)
And my hormonal birth control, Trinessa

I wanna gain like 5 more pounds, I am roughly 5'2 and I weigh like 112. (edit: I thought I weighed 110 but I just weighed myself & I was wrong hah) I've also been working out though and waist training for a little over a week now. I noticed I wasn't as slim through my waist & stomach as I was even a couple months ago so I want to get back to that while still growing my breasts & butt. I wanna be curvy in all the right places. I pump twice a day for a little over an hour each time and I try to massage as well and drink lots of water. I'm also trying to grow my butt to 37 or 38 in.

My current measurements are bust 35.5, underbust, 29 in, waist 25 in, butt 36 in. I've already grown a bit and noticed my breasts are a lot fuller.

I really wanna gain the 5 pounds and grow my breasts quicker so I'm thinking of buying more fenugreek & I definitely want to get more maca.

I also attached a before picture from a couple months ago (I actually took it for my bf lol..) I had posted on another thread cuz I was talking about how great this bra is but I got nervous about it being up here & took it down. This bra doesn't fit anymore so this has to be working! Smile

Your boobs are already gorgeous!!! I'd love to get cleVage like that!

What's the agave curvy fruit thing you talk about? I've never heard of that , I think I looked it up once but can't get it in my country

(17-01-2016, 11:48 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  Your boobs are already gorgeous!!! I'd love to get cleVage like that!

What's the agave curvy fruit thing you talk about? I've never heard of that , I think I looked it up once but can't get it in my country

Thank you so much Ella! Unfortunately the bra makes them look way better than they are Sad which is what lead me to this marvelous forum! Idk if you can tell but my left breast is slightly smaller. And they just look smaller in general without a bra on

I just saw what you said about the curvy fruit, I got it off amazon. It's called "rainforest naturals" ajuage fruit whole fruit powder it's supposed to increase the size of your bum, hips, & thighs from what I've read

(18-01-2016, 12:27 AM)daisy134 Wrote:  
(17-01-2016, 11:48 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  Your boobs are already gorgeous!!! I'd love to get cleVage like that!

Thank you so much Ella! Unfortunately the bra makes them look way better than they are Sad which is what lead me to this marvelous forum! Idk if you can tell but my left breast is slightly smaller. And they just look smaller in general without a bra on

I just saw what you said about the curvy fruit, I got it off amazon. It's called "rainforest naturals" ajuage fruit "whole fruit powder" it's supposed to increase the size of your bum, hips, & thighs from what I've read

No I was blinded by the fullness to see any diff in size. Don't worry mine are the same one bigger. Plus mine are dreadfully small without a bra. You clearly have a lot of breast tissue . That's the the bra so your doing well. I looked up that aguaje and def can't get in my country. It seems quite an exotic fruit

I think I might have bad some luteal swelling going on in that pic so they were prob fuller than normal lol. I'm almost out of the curvy fruit so I gotta order some more because I have been noticing my butt looking bigger. I'm surprised you can't get it where you're at! Hmm. But yeah I've been pumping my bigger breast as well as the smaller one just not as long. I really hope I can get them to be more symmetrical but still grow them at the same time

The cups are a very Good idea ! Big Grin keep going

wow your booobs are already very beautiful

wow your breasts are already so pretty! Yours are about the size I am at now or a little bigger and it took me a few years to get to that lol. And you have so much cleavage!! so jealous!

Good luck with your growth Tongue

Also have you ever tried a 30 band bra or even a 32? I noticed from your starting measurements that you said you are a 34 band but your underbust measures at 29inches. Wearing the wrong band size can cause tissue migration so sometimes just wearing the right bra size for a few months can cause that migrated tissue to go back into the chest area and make the boobies larger Big Grin It worked for me. I started wearing 30 bands and noticed about a 1/4-1/2 cup size difference but with your boobs I bet you would find an almost full cup size of difference.

D'oh! First Latisse, and now "Trinessa" is the name of birth control?! Well, there goes another potentially good name for my potential future daughter. Goodness, I hope that too many other interesting names and fantasy/ sci-fi characters don't turn into medication. Dodgy

Thanks for the support everyone!

Vixy- I definitely think the cups are making a huge difference!!

Sweetyalissa- thank you so much!!

Msnewboobies- thank you!! I have been thinking about trying a smaller band size. I definitely think my bras would fit way better. I did not know about this tissue migration??! What exactly is that? I'm kinda thinking I know what you mean and I can see where that might have happened to me. I really hope I can undo that by getting the correct size bra. Lately I haven't been wearing a bra at all since it's winter and I can just layer up & wear a coat. I guess it's been a couple months now of me wearing a bra maybe once a week for like a couple hours if that. I thought I read no bra is better for breasts? Hmm

Char- Lol I know right! It's weird that they give these names to birth control products. I thought that was strange when I was first prescribed. Idk why they don't use names that actually sound like prescription medication hah.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon