Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My journey to D/DDs

Is it possible to pump too much though? Should I be taking days off? I pump as much as I can in a day and do it randomly for like just 30 min at a time in addition to the hour long sessions I do

(22-01-2016, 03:04 PM)daisy134 Wrote:  Is it possible to pump too much though? Should I be taking days off? I pump as much as I can in a day and do it randomly for like just 30 min at a time in addition to the hour long sessions I do

I did the same thing wearing wrong sizes etc. heres what I was posted , the pint was tissue migration , scooping tissue around the sides and back into the bra cup . It's laborious at times but worth it. I'm 29 under too and wore 34 bands but that's more cause I have tight things around my chest so kept away from the 32's.

Ps tape your nipples down if you lan to pump a lot, don't want stretch them out too much
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=25254

(22-01-2016, 06:26 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  
(22-01-2016, 03:04 PM)daisy134 Wrote:  Is it possible to pump too much though? Should I be taking days off? I pump as much as I can in a day and do it randomly for like just 30 min at a time in addition to the hour long sessions I do

I did the same thing wearing wrong sizes etc. heres what I was posted , the pint was tissue migration , scooping tissue around the sides and back into the bra cup . It's laborious at times but worth it. I'm 29 under too and wore 34 bands but that's more cause I have tight things around my chest so kept away from the 32's.

Ps tape your nipples down if you lan to pump a lot, don't want stretch them out too much

I've been taping them cuz I'm afraid of that happening! I really want to try doing that strategy you mentioned but I never wear bras Sad but when I start wearing them again I'm gonna get the correct size & try it out!!

(23-01-2016, 05:12 AM)daisy134 Wrote:  

I've been taping them cuz I'm afraid of that happening! I really want to try doing that strategy you mentioned but I never wear bras Sad but when I start wearing them again I'm gonna get the correct size & try it out!!

I'd love not to wear bras but I feel to flat without them Sad

(23-01-2016, 07:15 AM)ellacraig Wrote:  
(23-01-2016, 05:12 AM)daisy134 Wrote:  

I'd love not to wear bras but I feel to flat without them Sad

I do love the way a bra makes me look! But since it's winter and I'm wearing heavy clothes or coats I just don't bother lol. Plus I had read it can strengthen the muscles around your breasts to go without one but who knows. I guess I also just feel so much more comfortable without one hah

I ran out of curvy fruit Sad and it's like 30 bucks for 100 pills on amazon which is so expensive in my opinion. I started taking collagen pills yesterday cuz my mom had given me some not too long ago. She bought them for her nails hah. I'm also adding a hair skin & nails supplement. I used to take it but I stopped. I think it can be helpful with nbe cuz the vitamins it is made of all help w/ hormones and it has a lot of biotin.

Does anyone know if kelp on its own can help w/ nbe? I know a lot of people taking BO take it to help raise body temp. I've also read about how it can help people w/ a poor diet get more minerals & stuff. And I know it's good for your thyroid.

Basically the tissue under your arm pits and even on the side of your back is considered breast tissue and when you wear a band that is too large, the breast tissue (slowly over time) moves from the cups where it should be to areas of your back and side.
One sign of this is when you find yourself having to adjust your bra throughout the day by scooping tissue into the cups or by pulling the bra down to bring cleavage out.

With the right band size, you are supposed to bend over and lift your breasts from the sides of your chest into the cup and then the tissue should stay in the cup all day and you shouldn't have to adjust it. Check out the pic I attached.
Also, for the cup size, the side of the bra should go up almost to your armpit so it covers all of the tissue. See the second pic I attached.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I wonder if the "scooping" technique would work for sports bras? I don't usually wear regular bras because they are just so uncomfortable. When I wear the correct band size (32) it feels like it chafes and pinches so I only wear them for short periods of time if I am going out and wearing a low cut shirt.

Sport bras are the only ones that I can comfortably wear for any length of time, and when I get home for the day I usually don't wear any.

Hi, sorry to intrude since this isn't really about your program itself, but... This is the first time I've ever heard of your specific BCP and so just had to look it up. Like most BCP it's a combination estradiol + synthetic progestin, however, unlike most, the progestin synthetic is actually the most bio-similar to natural progesterone I've ever seen and all evidence indicates it has NO unusual side effects. That's awesome! How'd you manage to get prescribed such an awesome BCP compared to most? There's a reason, BTW, that they never put bio-identical progesterone in oral pills, and that's that when ingested orally, natural human progesterone has been shown to have very bad side effects due to having to pass through the liver, which causes harmful metabolites while reducing the effective dose of the progesterone itself. It seems that this norgestimate that's in Trinessa has metabolites that are completely safe, does not respond as an androgen at all, either as itself or its metabolites, and yet manages to get a strong effective dose through to the actual progesterone receptors. It's an oral BCP, so it'll still have side effects, but those are going to be due to the oral ethinyl estradiol passing through the liver. Sorry, I'll stop geeking out now.

So I got more aguaje lol I couldn't help myself. I ordered it off amazon w/ 2 day shipping. I noticed my appetite had gone down and my butt didn't seem as full so I wanted to get some more asap.

Msnewboobies- wow that is very helpful and good to know! I wonder if that's why I was noticing my breasts looking smaller a year ago! I wonder truly how much of my breast tissue migrated to my back & sides. Such an upsetting thought but oh well hopefully Im reversing that currently.

Alliecat- I'm thinking it would work because the sports bra would definitely be able to keep the tissue in place once you scoop it but then again I don't know much about that. I'm the same way as you though the second I get home my bra is coming off lol

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon