Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
can breast massage delay period??
Sad 
Hey all!! I am new here but very happy to find you!!!
I have been massaging for 50 days (without breast cream or taking herbs) and although I like it I observed that my period stopped
(it is 3 weeks now that it has not come)!!! This is awkward because my period is always regular! Has anyone of you experienced the same?? Should I be worried?? should I stop massaging??
sorry for all these questions but delayed menstruation is such a nerve breaking thing!!
Thank you for reading this!!! Huh Huh Huh
(18-01-2016, 07:39 PM)eva-88 Wrote: Hey all!! I am new here but very happy to find you!!!
I have been massaging for 50 days (without breast cream or taking herbs) and although I like it I observed that my period stopped
(it is 3 weeks now that it has not come)!!! This is awkward because my period is always regular! Has anyone of you experienced the same?? Should I be worried?? should I stop massaging??
sorry for all these questions but delayed menstruation is such a nerve breaking thing!!

Are you doing the chi massage?

I think any things possible when you start a routine that influences hormones. I've just started chi massage and mine would normally have arrived by now and while I'm not late per say maybe the massage has played a role.. I'd rule out the obvious, ie pregnancy if it's possible or stop the massage and see if it comes.
[font=Arial]started 32a/b October 13
Now: Oct 2015 32c/d

[color=#FF0000][/color][/font]
Yes I do the chi massage and I am not definitely pregnant!!! It is alarming however that my hormones got so messed up!! and it is also strange that nobody has mentioned this possible side effect!!! Thank you for answering! I will reduce the massage and hope it comes!!!Big Grin Shy
(18-01-2016, 07:39 PM)eva-88 Wrote: Hey all!! I am new here but very happy to find you!!!

Its all normal you don't worry
Started : 33 inch bust, 29 inch under bust, 34AA
Current: 36.25  inch bust, 31 inch under bust, 36A
""""""""avatar is ME""""""""
Just want to increase cup size not band size
I don't know if it was because I was having a rough time but I used to massage everyday 40' in February and i had to stop in April because I noticed my period always was later than usual these two months....

But yes, I agree with Ella when hormones are involved everything is possible!
[b]*Blessing or a lesson *[/b]

----

2016 Feb : 32B
Goal short-term : 32 C-34 B
Goal long term : 32D - 34C
84 cms

------

2016 June reached the short term goal , 34B
2016 August 29th : 87 cms 
------
2016 October : still 34B
October 25th : 89cms