Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hormone levels, breasts and acne.

Hi! I study NBE for a long time now, and i really need some advice from anyone that may know a bit more than me right now! If you have some time please read my story! I kept it as short as i could!

I used to have acne problems for years, my diet always has been awful. A dermatologist diagnosed me with rosacea one day, i had no idea what the hell that was, i searched it and i got depressed ready to kill myself when reading all that "cant treat it! its not curable" shit! That day my lifes biggest change happened! I was obsessed, depressed, i studied and i studied for months severly obsessed on how to clear my skin and i did it. Its a really huge story but anyway, I cut dairy, sugar and processed food completely out of my diet, it first got worse as i was detoxyfying my body but now im completely clear for the first time in my life. This happened around 24-25 im now almost 26. I now eat a healthy diet and i strongly believe in good diet exercise water and positive attitude. I never been on any kind of medicine not even birth control. I dont do synthetic shit.

I guess it was hormonal (high androgens) (yes i got most of it on my chin area) so i dont know if that means my hormones are now balanced.

Problem is. I am very thin. I work out to gain muscle weight and that works very well, especially on my butt! You have no idea how much i eat, im in the kitchen all day long eating and i hardy gain anything. My mum eats a tiny minni piece of cake and gains 50 * kilos pff! I gain a little, and quickly but i lose it even more quickly! (like in a day) Its really hard for me to gain weight and its really something i need, i dont feel good with myslef when im that skinny.

My biggest issue is my breasts. I am a B cup not even full. When i am in luteal phase, before i get my period my body gets so sexy, i look more toned and sore, like i gained both fat and muscle, my breasts get a little bigger, and i love the way i look. But my acne kinda comes back a little bit. (It wouldnt come back at all if i didnt eat like a panther but then again my body would be shity and skinny all month).

I know this happens because my progesterone levers get higher during luteal. So my question is
1. How do i get my body to be it that hormonal levels like it is when im in luteal phase? Yes i know i need progesterone, but why the acne comes back with it???

and 2. I took PM (ainterol) for a week or 10 days like 5 months ago, and my breasts exploded, like a cup bigger, they were so sore and full, i loved it. But my face exploded too. Cystic acne like i never had before! So i stopped taking it. Boobs gone face cleared. I tried fenugreek too (for JUST 1 day!!!), not as strong as pm but that also had the same effects (not that strong i repeat, plus it made me kinda paranoid like i was high, like i was lost on some other universe when i was walking and i never used any kind of drugs to know that feeling lol). Freaked me out, stopped it.

My question is if pm which is basically estrogenic (and dosnt have that much progesterone which normally makes my boobs kinda bigger every month), made my boobs bigger but gave me acne too what does that mean? If it made my boobs bigger it means i DO need estrogen to grow them so i am estrogen deficient right? But if it gave me acne too doest that mean that i already have too much estrogen, so im estrogen dominant? Which one is it?

I know i can make my breasts bigger, if i gain some weight which is so hard though, and all my aunts and my mum have big breasts why not me..

And since my breasts get fuller during luteal doesnt that mean i am progesterone deficient? Isnt progesterone all i need? But why everytime my progesterone is high in luteal phase i get acne too?

(I dont have the money for hormonal tests right now, i believe that would be a really big help)
Can anybody tell me something based on their experience?

Both estrogen (pm) and progesterone (luteal phase) made my breasts bigger (pm a lot more that the luteal phase) but both give me acne too. What do i need to do? Raise estrogen levels or progesterone levels? Or both? And why the acne when i raise either one of them?

About testosterone i guess i have high androgens. I had the acne and i was kinda hairy too (more than normal), but acne is gone and the hair thing is kinda better (still here but better), with the change of diet. I drink spearmint tea for it too. I gain muscle easy too when i work out, i dont know if that means i am high on testosterone.

So... anybody having similar experience on hormolal symptoms and figured out what they need to raise them for NBE?? Huh

..yeah! that was long Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

I think you still have high androgens. Try taking spearmint or peppermint tea every day and see if that helps.

(19-01-2016, 01:16 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  I think you still have high androgens. Try taking spearmint or peppermint tea every day and see if that helps.

Yeah i think so too! I already started spearmint tea a week ago. I drink it 3-4 times a day! I just started pm again today in lower doses! Half a capsule a day for now! Ill see how it goes! Shy

Hi and welcome again Smile

Just noticed a few posts from the last few days have disappeared so maybe there's been a problem.

(21-01-2016, 09:37 PM)Alison59 Wrote:  Hi and welcome again Smile

Just noticed a few posts from the last few days have disappeared so maybe there's been a problem.

HiSmile Thanx!^^ What posts have disappeared?? I didnt notice!Huh

My luteal phase is just gone. My breasts and my whole body gone incredibly sexy, now its all gone. It was like i gained weight on boobs and hips and as much as i needed to the rest of my body. Like magicaly my body became so much more feminine. Thats the first time my breasts got so big just because of my luteal phase no herbs or anything really. I took half a dose of pm for 2 days but that wasnt it. I started pm when my body was already like this. And yeah my face looked not its best. No acne but i had some pimples and the texture was just weird not very good looking. Like tired. I wasnt it was progesterone.

So i know that was clearly progesterone levels gone high. I know this is it. this is my answer. Progesterone. I must be low in progesterone. I stopped pm because im gonna get that hormonal tests. I know what to expect.

The reason pm caused me acne before was because its strong estrogenic and i must be high or normal ln estrogen already so it made it higher causing bigger imbalance with my progesterone levels. Or my estrogen may be low too ad the reason it caused me acne is that bigger imbalance with progesterone again. I dont know for sure about my estrogen levels but i do know my progesterone is low. Any hormones too high or too low can cause acne. Its not just testosterone (androgen) levels like most of us always think. Balance is the answer. For both hormonal acne and for nbe. Balance. My androgens may be still kinda higher than normal also cause of that hair. And the fact i gain so easily muscles, like males do. Must be from high testosterone. I do squats a day and my ass and everything is crazy next day seriously. That quickly.

I will have the tests and when im certain tht what i said is indeed correct ill get progesterone cream. Ill raise my progestetone levels and i know that will work. I know i CAN make my breasts grow. Ive seen it i know it i want it and ill get it. Ill get full c till summer. I dont care for bigger than that. I will im sure, hormones are a bitch but im a bigger bitch i got this. I bet you all the money in the world ill do it. If i do i will tell you everything i learned.

Glad you got your skin under control! sounds like my story too. Water and eating healthy is key! most women would love a fast metabolism like yours! It can always slow down with age.

It sounds like you do have high androgens, too much estrogen can be bad for skin if your sensitive and acne prone. When your skin is sensitive, any changes in your hormone levels could cause a flare up. Just because E made you grow doesn't necessarily mean youre E deficient. You could have normal level hormones and just by adding more E it upped your estrogen even more and made you grow. Some women just have natural B cups, it's genetics. The only way to tell is to have your hormones tested. Chances are you broke out on PM means you were putting too much E in your system, it would seem like you might have normal levels of E then. Could just be your androgens stopping you from breast growth.

Do you have heavy periods and bad pms? those are signs of E dom.

You could gain breasts from gaining weight but you also can gain weight everywhere else too.

Quote:And since my breasts get fuller during luteal doesnt that mean i am progesterone deficient? Isnt progesterone all i need? But why everytime my progesterone is high in luteal phase i get acne too?

no, progesterone rises for every woman during luteal phase and breast swell due to water retention.. by adding PC you could have that same effect but you have to cycle it, so you'll still just have that effect during luteal (thats my problem rn, swelling breast but only during luteal) but PC could help level you if you have low Progesterone-- you break out because your sensitive to your hormone fluctuations. Some women are like that, I am like that, though I have it under control now. Drink lots of anti andro teas and water during the time you know you're gonna break out-- you'll be lowering your androgens while your P can rise. P usually prevents acne, so if you break out during luteal, pc might help you.

http://thelovevitamin.com/14067/all-abou...rone-acne/

if you have insurance, I would suggest going to your GYN-- they can give you an idea, or maybe issue a hormone test.

estrogen and progesterone are what make boobies grow in general.

http://naturalremedysite.blogspot.com/20...reast.html

bad skin is usually all androgen related creating more sebum in your skin-- keep your skin clean, only drink water, wash your skin 3x a day, if you cant get to washing, get a facial wipe to wipe away the sebum-- if you have dry skin make sure to moisturize. (moisturize regardless) :p

http://www.facingacne.com/estrogen-level...ting-acne/

If you have noticed a change in hair and acne after changing your diet, it is androgens-- my advice to you is try PC, cycle it with your luteal phase only. See if it helps, if you break out a bit it could be an initial break out, so give it 60 days-- if you don't see any acne and feel youre growing on it, try a low dose of pm during follicular. Another reason why you could have broken out on PM is because you didnt level it with PC-- you could have been making yourself E dom without cycling it or using it with PC.

you could always try the noogleberry Smile it is non hormonal.

and also just throwing this out there, NBE is a lot more than just P & E-- it's a blanace, you can try adding in a multi vitamin, collagen, vitamin C for absorption, coconut oil for fat storage, there are other herbs besides PM that are less potent. Herbs that help prolactin. amino acids and protein, etc etc good luck!

(23-01-2016, 07:04 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  Glad you got your skin under control! sounds like my story too. Water and eating healthy is key! most women would love a fast metabolism like yours! It can always slow down with age.

It sounds like you do have high androgens, too much estrogen can be bad for skin if your sensitive and acne prone. When your skin is sensitive, any changes in your hormone levels could cause a flare up. Just because E made you grow doesn't necessarily mean youre E deficient. You could have normal level hormones and just by adding more E it upped your estrogen even more and made you grow. Some women just have natural B cups, it's genetics. The only way to tell is to have your hormones tested. Chances are you broke out on PM means you were putting too much E in your system, it would seem like you might have normal levels of E then. Could just be your androgens stopping you from breast growth.

Do you have heavy periods and bad pms? those are signs of E dom.

You could gain breasts from gaining weight but you also can gain weight everywhere else too.

Quote:And since my breasts get fuller during luteal doesnt that mean i am progesterone deficient? Isnt progesterone all i need? But why everytime my progesterone is high in luteal phase i get acne too?

no, progesterone rises for every woman during luteal phase and breast swell due to water retention.. by adding PC you could have that same effect but you have to cycle it, so you'll still just have that effect during luteal (thats my problem rn, swelling breast but only during luteal) but PC could help level you if you have low Progesterone-- you break out because your sensitive to your hormone fluctuations. Some women are like that, I am like that, though I have it under control now. Drink lots of anti andro teas and water during the time you know you're gonna break out-- you'll be lowering your androgens while your P can rise. P usually prevents acne, so if you break out during luteal, pc might help you.

http://thelovevitamin.com/14067/all-abou...rone-acne/

if you have insurance, I would suggest going to your GYN-- they can give you an idea, or maybe issue a hormone test.

estrogen and progesterone are what make boobies grow in general.

http://naturalremedysite.blogspot.com/20...reast.html

bad skin is usually all androgen related creating more sebum in your skin-- keep your skin clean, only drink water, wash your skin 3x a day, if you cant get to washing, get a facial wipe to wipe away the sebum-- if you have dry skin make sure to moisturize. (moisturize regardless) :p

http://www.facingacne.com/estrogen-level...ting-acne/

If you have noticed a change in hair and acne after changing your diet, it is androgens-- my advice to you is try PC, cycle it with your luteal phase only. See if it helps, if you break out a bit it could be an initial break out, so give it 60 days-- if you don't see any acne and feel youre growing on it, try a low dose of pm during follicular. Another reason why you could have broken out on PM is because you didnt level it with PC-- you could have been making yourself E dom without cycling it or using it with PC.

you could always try the noogleberry Smile it is non hormonal.

and also just throwing this out there, NBE is a lot more than just P & E-- it's a blanace, you can try adding in a multi vitamin, collagen, vitamin C for absorption, coconut oil for fat storage, there are other herbs besides PM that are less potent. Herbs that help prolactin. amino acids and protein, etc etc good luck!

You have no idea how much i appreciate every single word you wrote. I read your answer 5 times. I wont reply now, since i everyday answer 100 questions and have 100 more questions. Ill keep reading and reading, i do this all day. Till i find the exact answer i need. Thank you so much, and good luck in everything you do <3

you're welcome! n_n

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon