Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Looking to start BO

Herbs havent really worked for me in the past as far as NBE goes, and PM has given me all kinds of nasty sideeffects.

I am almost ready to commit to starting BO with collagen, but I'm a little worried about weight gain, especially in my hips and butt. I already have enough in those places.

I know when I was in puberty the first time, I actually lost alot of weight everywhere else.

IF I do gain, do you think it would be detrimental? Should I give it a shot?

Right now I've resorted to retesting my herbs and now PM to see if time has changed anything and I'm pretty miserable with the headaches. X.X

I went for it! I bought myself collagen pills and pituitary glandular to supplement it. For now, I'll take a light dose of pm every day until arrives. The anticipated arrival date has it pegged for next monday so we'll see how pm acts until then. If it reverts back to its normal stages, I'll switch over right away. If not, I may continue to take it until the bottle runs out, and then transfer over to BO.

Then again, I'm pretty excited to give this a try.

Even tho I'll probably hate it. Shy

My BO, PG, and Collagen are all arriving tomorrow. I'm so excited! Big Grin

PM is making me gain weight in all the wrong spots again and I just hopped on it! Thankfully PM did SOMETHING for my boobies too. I mean, my man noticed my boos were bigger, and I couldn't even tell. It's not really worth turning into a bloated mess over, though.

Hopefully since PM and FG are such busts that BO will be the thing for me.

Just started BO today and I've had the munchies like back when I was young. This might be troublesome after all. Well, I may be able to ignore it or focus it back into gum chewing.

Bad news for me though. With the days of PM, I think BO has actually pushed my booty over the edge. It's big again 8( I'm hoping that and my gut will go down without the added snacking.

Is it so hard to get big boobs and a small butt jeeze

This can help with the snacking. They have a lower calorie version(but think it had a higher sodium level?) & another with more protein. Was on sale at our local grocery store yesterday. Around $7 for 6 bottles. Wish ya the best.

https://www.boost.com/products/original

Awesome! I'll give them a go! I've been meaning to get some protein for meal-replacement shakes but I've blown all my money on these pills haha. Hopefully the cravings will go away once I get them.

As for BO, I did one a day with one pituitary and two collagen for the first and second run. Today I start on the double dosing and I think this may be an optimal set.

First day gave me crazy headaches and I woke up with cramp like pains in my guts. Second day was fine. Today I'm having a bad case of the sore boobs! But massage seems to be working better for them and my boobs feel heavy and full.

I've also started weight loss binaurals in continuation with my breast boosting binaurals. I do hypnosis when I feel like it, but I don't think it works if you're not consistent, which doesn't help too much.

Bad thing is I have a sore lump on the right breast and it super hurts. I've had this lump for a few years but it's never been this sore?

aside from the worrisome lump, my breasts have been going stronger towards growth than ever! And my hunger is virtually gone! My bloating from the initial days (which could have been from the PM or the transition/adjustment to BO) and the random flare up of very mild acne have completely dissipated.

My booty is rounding out more but its been nothing too horrible yet. My boobs are filling out my cups like never before though! It's clear I did not get the puberty I was meant to with instant success like this. Way better than herbs. I wish I tried this sooner. I dont know why there is so little people using these, or why the fearmongering for it is so intense. Waaaay better than PM and Fenugreek. And I'm not even seeing any layers of FAT. It's been literal days and I'm seeing progress here.

Glad to hear its w orking out for ya! I have a bottle of pm I just started but dont know if I should get more or try bo now that I can afford it. It seems like animal hormornes which are closer to human than plant would work better in the body but that is only a theory, keep us posted on your progress =)

okay so for a few days I attempted experimentation with dosages of BO.

I tried one a day, then twice, and then even three times. I do experience stronger pain and headaches as well as less mental focus when I have taken more than one a day. I have also seen the only instance of acne come forth during that time. I was too hazy to focus on binaurals when I was listening.

I've also tried it on an empty stomach and with a small amount of food. Empty is way better.

Overall, I feel generally better when I only take one a day with my additional suppliments and massages and binaurals. my breasts respond in a better manner and I feel no intensive pains. I've also gotten signs of growth too!

I've readded muscle rub to my daily massages in roll on form. The massages always work better after a hot shower. Since I didn't take one today, I applied a heating pad afterwards for a while.

Lymphatic massages seemed to help with the lump alot. It's no longer as sore which is great! I've also mixed up my massages and tried a few different ones today. I don't have any tight bras to work with fat transfer so I probably won't be doing that one again for a while, or at least until my current bras get too small.

On a bad note (for me), I have noticed pretty intensive booty growth. compared to what I had gotten it down too, it is a difference. Thankfully it doesn't look crazy, but if It's this big already, how is it going to look when I get bigger cups 8( This is something I am monitoring. Once it gets too much, I'm out.

I have noticed some mild weight loss in certain parts of my body, but for some reason, my stomach seems to look like it's pushing out more. I'll have to keep an eye on that too.

Noticed the same with the rear getting bigger more so than chest. Wish it would graduate around my lower hips a bit. Also noticed under arm hair has virtually diminished to nothing. Cannot say the same for legs as use a epilator every now & then. So who knows the stage of growth vs the last time it was used.

Granted am MTF (transgender) so different systems. Blush But did one capsule Raw Ovarian Glandular for approximately 6 weeks. Wanted to see if there were any side effects. I did get a few pimples week 2 or 3? But could definitely feel it working.
The past 2 weeks have done 2 capsules per day with only either a multi vitamin or a biotin tab. My hairline is coming back. Big Grin

Only sharing to say give it a few weeks. I know my chest seemed fuller around week 3/4, then almost went backward for 2 weeks, then growing again. Would not have thought it would have cycled like that.

Adding opti-MSM as it just arrived this afternoon.

On a side note, I so hope you know what the lump is or have spoken with a Doc about it. I say that out of concern for you, nothing more.

Again, wish ya the best with your program.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon