Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

collected info on magnet related boob growth

collected info on magnet related boob growth
January 1 2008 at 10:39 PM Louise (Login Louise1982)
This has been collected from the old magnet posts and some research I've done on random websites.

Maybe people can add any useful tips that they've found from their own magnet usage.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Firstly you need to get the magnets (duh!):

Most of us have bought these as the user who had most success said these were what she used:

http://www.kjmagnetics.com/proddetail.asp?prod=DA2

If the link doesn't work you can google K&J Magnetics and use their site search to find product DA2. They are 90 cents each plus shipping, I've since found out they do ship internationally.

A few of us have found that they break easily (mine haven't) so you might want to buy quite a few since they are very cheap.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then you need to mark the North and South:

This is how Wikipedia describe magnetic poles:

Pole naming conventions
The north pole of the magnet is the pole which (when the magnet is freely suspended) points towards the magnetic north pole. Since opposite poles (north and south) attract while like poles (north and north, or south and south) repel, the Earth's present geographic north is thus actually its magnetic south. In order to avoid this confusion, the terms positive and negative poles are sometimes used instead of north and south, respectively.

What they mean is to leave your magnets in the tube shaped stack they arrive in and tie a string round the middle. Dangle the magnets and they will align with the Earth's magnetic field - the side that points South is the magnet's Negative North pole (mark this side - either scratch 'N' on it or dot some nail varnish or something).

This is interesting as to the actions of the North and South poles:

http://www.justmagnotherapy.com/poles.html

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Magnet method (from a successful user):

"I place positive against the skin, negative facing out"

"I use 4 (2 for each breast)"

"It is really easy to apply, just put one magnet on the inside of the shirt, sportsbra or whatever you are wearing and the other one on the outside - their attraction to each other will hold them firmly in place with the fabric between"

"It does not have to touch the bare skin. I know this because after I got the super itchy nipples (must be nickel allergy) I started using a sports bra inside the other to make a barier for my skin. And I still grew. When I put them in my regular bra I use a small piece of mesh cloth and wrap it around the ones that are going to touch my skin and that has worked so far and I still got about half inch growth so far."

"I've used some cloth breastpads (you know the round inserts for breastfeeding mums) and put one magnet on either side. It means I can pop them into whatever bra or singlet top I have on."

"I used a molded cup bra because it has some foam in it to help hide the contour of the magnets so they don't show through. and I cut a small slit on the side of the inner lining. this made a place that I could slide a magnet inside. So I put one magnet where my nipple would touch it in the bra (positive to touch skin/neg out), and the other to stack with that one inside the inner lining. that way the inner lining fabric holds the magnets in place. I can easily reposition them too so they are in the right place. I bought the nickel plated magnets and seem to be getting allergy to it, so I put a small piece of mesh fabric around the magnet that will touch my skin so that I don't get any reaction. The bra shouldn't be too loose fitting or the magnets won't be held up against the skin and stay in place against the nipples."

"I also don't really massage so don't think that is an absolute necessity either if you don't have the time. I do give them a few squeezes mainly because they get sore."

"I only wear them over the nipples during the day. then occationally when i wear them at night I
wear them off to the outter sides. I can't wear in both places at the same time because they will slap together and can pinch me, ouch!"

"I don't do any CVS."

(CVS Placement stand for Cerebral Vestibular System. It is part of the central nervous system that conducts neural impulses from the brain to the body and visa versa. Placement location is the back of the neck. When treatment calls for CVS placement simply apply the 2-stack magnets negative side toward the back of the neck. They can be worn secured in place with an adhesive strip or worn on the inside and outside of the collar of clothing)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Magnet Results:

"The first few weeks it was only the lift, then I mistakingly used the wrong polarity for a period of I think about a week and actually lost a bit of fullness about a half inch, after that I realized and used correct polarities and yes i did notice growth. gained all of that back plus extra quarter inch on the upper bust just above the nipple area and the bottom half too but I can't measure that. it did take several weeks for the growth but like I said I had used the reduction side of the magnets by mistake for a while. so it may not take as long under normal circumstances. I was not taking herbs routinly all during this time with the magnets. "

"What I did in the beginning was only wear at night positive polarities with a sports bra. I suppose you could expect the same results I had when I did that. I grew only in center half of breasts (cleavage area) and top plus a nice lift. I think the fact that I was lying on my back which tends to flatten breasts and they shift upwards is what gave me the lift and upper growth since this is where most of my breast tissue was while wearing the magnets. and then when I would roll over on my sides while sleeping this may have caused the inner (cleavage) growth, since my boobs were smooshed together. you should be able to immitate the same thing during the day if you have the time, and that way you can control the position used.I am curious if we can just place the magnets where we want to grow instead of over the nipples. like one inch above the nipples if we want to grow the tops; sides of breasts to grow the outsides. but so far this has not worked for me"

Someone else used them the wrong way round and shrunk then a week later posted:

"Well I have to say that after a few days of using the magnets correctly, I have my normal measurements again. I have also noticed that the girls sit higher and are more perky, can't say any growth though - but looking nicer."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wearing magnets in public:

"The magnets are just under 1/4" thick and you stack two so 3/8 inch thickness when stacked"

From my personal experience they are unlikely to embarass you by collecting paperclips however they will stick onto a metal filing cabinet / radiator / car door etc - you can usually pull away discreetly as they attract each other more stongly and one is inside your clothes.

Magnet Safety:

(Baring in mind that if you google biomagnetism it would seem that the sites selling magnets think the negative side cures everything from AIDS to cancer to migraine and the postive pole is the root of all evils, and the sites not selling magnets think that boimagnetism is a load of rubbish and the only way to injure yourself would be to choke on them!)

Important Health & Safety Information

Users of heart pace makers should avoid being near magnets. If a neodymium magnet is placed
within 30mm of a heart pacemaker - it will stop working! Manufacturers of products that incorporate these magnets should seriously consider how they communicate this hazard to their customers.Modern Permanent Magnets can attract steel objects or other magnets from large distances and cause trapping injuries. Place non ferrous (wood / polystyrene / plastic / aluminium) parts between magnets and any steel or other magnet to prevent this hazard.Strong magnets, especially neodymium magnets should not be given to children. Many Magnets are brittle and may shatter if they are allowed to 'jump' together or they jump onto a steel surface. Always wear eye protection if this is likely to happen. Strong Magnets may affect or interfere with sensitive electronic instruments. Always keep magnets at least 100mm from such devices. Magnets can destroy information stored on magnetic media such as credit cards, floppy discs and computer hard drives. Keep them at least 50mm away. Analogue watches, televisions and computer monitors can be permanently damaged by placing magnets near them. Do not use magnets in explosive atmospheres.

http://www.emagnetsuk.com/health--safety-69-c.asp

I also emailed the manufacturer about the DA2 magnet specifically:

As a general rule of thumb, we recommend a distance of 4" + 1" for every 10 lbs of pull force. The DA2 has about 27 lbs of pull force, so we recommend at least 7" of separation from electronics for this particular magnet. The pull force does not double if you stack two of the magnets - it will increase by about 10%, so 7 or 8" will be fine.

There's also a safety section on the K&J Magnetics website.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Magnet Storage

Ideally keep them in their original packaging with the plastic spacers between (or a bit or card / meterial or whatever to make them easier to separate). According to the extent of their field which seems to be only a few inches I'd keep them at least a foot away from electrical equipment and where you sleep.

NBA System

The NBA system is magnet based but also involves frequent massage, an optional tincture and an expensive ebook. So far no-one to my knowledge has actually followed the NBA method correctly as it is too time consuming. The details above don't constitute the NBA system as there's more to it (if you want to pay for it!). But on the bright side at least one person has had significant growth from the method on this post which is why I've copied her posts into one thread.

Follow - Up

A lot of people have been interested in magnets - where are you all? How are you getting on?

Fullness
(no login)
Re: Collected info on magnet related boob growth
January 2 2008, 1:01 AM

Louise u are a star! Well done and thanks!

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Collected info on magnet related boob growth January 5 2008, 3:57 PM

Do you mean you have the same as mine? Or Kieyah's?

One thing I noticed that they pull differently strong to different stuff that all seem metalic to me, which probably depends on exact composition of that stuff. The most objective test would be how close apart on the table they can lie without snapping together. Or, before they snap together they kindof ''pull themselves up'', ''stand up'', so the distance at which this happens could be such a test.

This message has been edited by -Moon- on Jan 5, 2008 3:58 PM

Edit Message Delete Message

Henri
(Login henriettahippo)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Collected info on magnet related boob growth January 5 2008, 4:39 PM

http://www.kjmagnetics.com/proddetail.asp?prod=DX06

These are the ones I asked about, I for some reason have them here, but I can't remember why. It explains everything, so I just wonder if 2 on each boob is way to much and I could get away with one, or none!!!

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Collected info on magnet related boob growth January 5 2008, 5:09 PM

Moon, mine are the same as Kieyah's, using two magnets would make it harder to compare mine to yours and Henri's because of size and weight and stuff. I would think paperclips are pretty standard though so I'll try to find some paperclips (I can tell you which size I used) and I'll see how high up the magnet has to be to pick up a paperclip. Technically anything pulling across a flat surface would need to take the surface friction into account but I'm possibly getting too serious now!

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Collected info on magnet related boob growth January 5 2008, 5:12 PM

Henri - You have a N42 grade, which is about as much as it's recomended for our use. I have a N45 even. Higher the grade is, higher all the parameters that describe strenght of the magnets are. But your magnet is stronger due to larger dimentions. The type is ok, it's just too big. So I would say your magnet is too strong, probably 3 times as strong as Kieyah's, and mine as well probably, but I still don't get KJ magnetics' pull force values, they doesn't make sense...

This message has been edited by -Moon- on Jan 5, 2008 5:17 PM

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Collected info on magnet related boob growth January 5 2008, 5:31 PM

Louise - Good idea, but I still think that the two magnets test would be useful too. In the end size of the magnet doesn't matter to us, or separate characteristics, just the overall strenght. And my magnets have about the same dimetions as yours and Kieyah's I think.
Okay, I just did these two tests:
1 - I placed two magnets on the desk, one positive polarity up, the other negative polarity up. This is so that they will repel eachother, cause it's more easily to control than if they attract eachother. I placed a ruler in between them and moved one towards the other and measured the distance when the second magnet started to move away. It was 6 cm (2,36 inches).
2 - I use a medium sized paperclip 3 cm long (1,2 inches) and measured the hight at which the paperclip was picked up by a magnet, it was 2,25 cm (about 1 inch)

Anyone wants to perform the same two tests?

Althoguh, I'm not sure if we aren't measuring just one important quantity with this test, that's related to how far reaching the magnetic field is. The other important data would be how strongly the magnets snap together... Mine did pinch my finger and caused a little bleeding once.

This message has been edited by -Moon- on Jan 5, 2008 5:34 PM

Henri
(Login henriettahippo)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Collected info on magnet related boob growth January 5 2008, 5:45 PM

So should I try with just one magnet on each breast? I could tape them in since its only for a few minutes each time - I was using 2 at a time.

I'll do the test and post my results perhaps today or tomorrow.

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Collected info on magnet related boob growth January 5 2008, 6:00 PM

I think even with one magnet those would be too strong, cause when you stack two, thir strenght doesn't double, but increases only for about 10%, for some reason, or so Louise was explaining in another post if I remeber correctly. But as the dimentions of the magnet increase their strenght increases highly.

hula girl
(Login 65hulagirl)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Collected info on magnet related boob growth January 5 2008, 9:26 PM

Henri,

I ordered extra magnets and have not damaged any of them. I would be glad to send you some to try. I have the exact ones as Kieyah. That way you'll know for sure without having to experiment. Send me an email off forum with your address if you want me to send you some. The way I look at it is, this forum has been such a help to me. Everyone is so nice and helpful. We're all trying to achieve the same thing. If I can do something to help another sister, I will. As others, including you have helped me out in the past.

Henri
(Login henriettahippo)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Collected info on magnet related boob growth January 5 2008, 11:14 PM

Hula Girl , you are too sweet.

trendyaznchica
(Login trendyaznchica)
SENIOR MEMBER Pull force January 6 2008, 4:35 PM

For those of you discussing pull force, I was wondering if maybe the pull forces on this website are maybe more accurate than those listed on K&J Magnetics. It did seem rather astonishing to me that the DA2 magnets from K&J had a pull force of over 20 pounds, although I have no deeper understanding of magnets past the north-south attraction and same side repulsion. For anyone who is interested, this seller also sells on eBay, except you do have to scour the list of items being sold for magnets of the right shape, dimensions, etc.

http://www.magnet4less.com/index.php?cPath=11

Lost Sheep
(no login)
?question?
January 2 2008, 12:02 PM

Is the suggestion of two magnets only to help them stay in place? or necessary for proper growth? Seeing as every BE method can nickle and dime one to death, what would one do say if they found themselves one magnet short, and unable to order anything new for a while? Just curious,

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
January 2 2008, 2:13 PM

I know that using two magnets doesn't double the strength of the magnetic field it only increases a small amount, the girls who've had success with this method have all used one inside and one outside a bra which is more convenient but if you only had 2 magnets not 4 you could attach them to the inside of the bra with medical tape (or buy a cheap bra and sew a little pocket inside aligned with the nipple). You probably don't want to use tape to stick it to your skin as the sticky builds up and scrubbing it off can cause irritation.

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
January 2 2008, 2:30 PM

Awesome topic, thanks Louise!

But I was sure that the strenght of magnetic field does increase the more magnets you have. You can observe that in how it's harder to pull apart 4 magnets stacked together than two.

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
January 2 2008, 2:56 PM

But according to the book, you wear the magnets only during these 5 treatments a day, for only 5 or 10 minutes at once, do I get this right? Why are people wearing them all day/night?

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
January 2 2008, 5:01 PM

I emailed the manufacturers about the increase in strength of stacked magnets to see if I needed to sit further from the computer etc and they said 2 is stronger than one but about 10% stronger not double.

Just to add, some other people I've discussed this with have either left them in and forgotten to take them out until they magnetised their boobs onto the car door (you know who you are!) or are just lazy about putting them in and out repeatedly - it's easier to just leave them in there.

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
January 2 2008, 5:12 PM

So does this mean that 10 minutes 3x times a day enoguh and it doesn't make any difference if you wear them constantly? Couldn't it even be dangerous to wear them constantly? I decided to do the CVS as well and admitedly I'm a bit scared. To think that I'm placing those strong magnets near my brain...

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
January 2 2008, 5:16 PM

Moon, have a look at what the Quackwatch website has to say about magnet therapy, also I hadn't thought of it this way but technicians in physics labs who work with magnetic fields are in much stronger fields all day and they don't grow boobs or get cancer or anything, people who sell magnets for magnet therapy will tell you they cure AIDS and cancer - I personally think that's unlikely but I'm willing to give them a go for boob growth as some people have had success while using nothing else (on the other hand other people have grown on a break and we wouldn't consider doing nothing an NBE technique!). If they were dangerous surely they'd have to be better regulated like drugs and radioactive materials?

Henri
(no login)
January 2 2008, 8:03 PM

Louise and Moon - I really think that this method has alot to do with the massaging part as well. Like GY you are putting in some time massaging, just not as much and not as long. From everything I keep reading about magnets, the opinion is 50/50.

Like Moon - I am a bit hesitant on the whole magnet thing. The more I read, the less interested I am in doing it. Yet I justify that like Louise said, other people work with magnets and have either no boob growth or adverse effects that we are aware of. However some of the techs. work behind special screens as well.

I will def. not be wearing them for very long - regardless of what others do.

hulagirl
(Login 65hulagirl)
January 2 2008, 11:40 PM

I've been wearing my magnets for 2 weeks, all day. I also do the CVS. Don't know if there's been growth or not from the magnets. My boobs definately look and feel firmer and fuller. But I'm also taking WU, and I do NB twice a day for an hour each. Been on WU for almost a month now. Been doing NB for 2 months. When do you think I should stop the magnets? I'm a little nervous with wearing them for too long of a time. I don't feel any negative effects from them though.

Sara
(no login)
January 3 2008, 6:03 AM

Wow Louise, thanks so much for gathering all tis info in one place! You're and angel!

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
January 3 2008, 11:41 AM

Thanks Louise, I'm reasured now, I've probably just been feeling like overreacting lol. That Quackerywatch was interesting to look at, a few articles denounce some of the things that the NBA book says, like the thing with magnetising your water, which would then apply also on magnetising the herbal tinctures.

Henri - Yet Kieyah has had such awesome results with magnets. It's no doubt they worked for her as she said she got immense pains right after starting them.

I on the other hand am kinda worried and down, cause I haven't felt anything with magnets so far, no pains at all. Sad

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
January 3 2008, 11:53 AM

The question is, would we be better using magnets before work, at lunch, after work and before bed i.e. 4 short sessions is better than leaving them in there?

On the other hand I'd trust the other posters who had success (both by wearing over night or all day) over any advice you pay for as they can at least be objective.

Moon - The first day I wore mine my boobs felt really active all day and I retained more swelling from Brava so really felt like it did something, since then it's made no difference that I can tell and I've felt nothing. Maybe it works better to refill what you lost after breastfeeding than starting from scratch or maybe it just takes longer. I know with the suction machines it's quicker if you've been pregnant or lost a lot of weight as the skin is already stretched.

Henri
(Login henriettahippo)
January 3 2008, 12:08 PM

You guys misunderstand me - I am not saying I don't trust the other posters - I am just very cautious. I noticed odd symptoms when I wear them too long - like numbness down my one arm, and a really "off" feeling. Not even the lightheadness and other stuff described in an earlier post. These are new feelings and symptoms, and they are making a bit uneasy and hesitant to really do more. That and I still have a child at home that I spend quite a bit of time with and am worried about the magnets effecting them.

I also notice I get more pains when wearing a wireless bra then when I wear one with a wire - and when I have the magnet on the back of my neck. Just a note.

Also is Kieyah using another nbe method as well? or just strictly magnets?

Again I am not saying the magnets don't work or anything contrary, I just think there are alot of factors that need to be considered and worked through based off each individuals reaction.

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
January 3 2008, 12:14 PM

Kieyah definitely did use magnets alone for a while, but we've all taken so much stuff it's difficult to say, not sure if she'd had any kind of break before she started the magnets. Some people grow on a break. What we really need are people who've not tried any other NBE to use magnets and grow. Otherwise for the sake of 4x 90 cents and the 30 seconds it takes to stuff them in your bra I though it's worth a go. I think I will incorporate a more regular massage schedule in a few months time, not sure if I can wear the nipple magnets at the same time as the electronic massager though.

Henri
(Login henriettahippo)
January 3 2008, 12:29 PM

I guess what I really am saying is everyone shouldn't just jump on the bandwagon because 1-2 people have had great results - it will be like that whole Vitex episode last year:-) And as others have posted, magnets like herbs should be used with caution.

I don't want to start and argument or debate over it. We are all intitled to our own opinions!

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
January 3 2008, 12:37 PM

No no Henri I didn't think you were dissing magnets. I just thoguht Kieyah's experience was very insightful and worth making a note of. I understand your concerns tho, I had the same myself, but since I'm not noticing anything at all I've relaxed lol. I too would agree magnets shouldn't be worn as long as to notice negative effects. But on the other hand, these effects could show that the magnets are working for breast growth, physiologically speaking, it does make some sense that the numbness and slower cognitive functions could be a result of ''making the breasts a priority'', if we believe what the books says, of decreased blood flow to certain areas due to increased blood frlow into the breasts for example.

As for jumping on a bandwagon of anything, I am kindof in favour of it, cause the more people try it the more information we get. But I agree it's not the best thing for an individual if they has better opptions. But personally I've tried so many things that didn't work that I have to try sth else. Oh well I hope things turn arround.

On another note, one of my magnets chipped a bit on the edge, I suppose it's still good?

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
January 3 2008, 12:43 PM

Oh and another thing, does anyone do CVS? Where exactly do you apply the magnets? It says base of the back of the neck, but that seems too low to me, considering it's supposed to act on the brainstem, which I'm quite sure lies higher. Right now I'm appling it right above that bump on the base of the neck which can be felt on everyone (the spine of the 7th cervical vertebra).

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
January 3 2008, 12:53 PM

I think it's just the 'base of the neck' as it's easier to put them either side of the collar of your clothes. The brainstem pokes down slightly through the foramen magnum but I don't think it goes far into the neck although you've probably seen one in dissection class and I haven't. I don't think it matters too much as the magetic field is supposed to reach about 8 inches so unless you have a very long neck it's still within range! You can read more about CVS magnets on the internet in general not just the ebook. I haven't bothered as Kieyah didn't use them, however I kind of thought that since the positive is supposed to make fat deposit and the negative to stop fat depositing t may work better if you have a negative in one place and a positive somewhere else. I wear the 2 nipple stacks and also a reversed stack on each saddlebag area. I won't really be able to comment on whether this works though as I'm doing the Callanetics thigh, hips and behind (and some of the waist and stomach) exercises nearly every day.

Henri
(Login henriettahippo)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Collected info on magnet related boob growth January 3 2008, 1:10 PM

I agree that keiyah shared a wealth of helpful information based off her experience, and I will still ask her for advice or suggestions since she has the most experience.

I never thought that the numbness could be a good thing, such as a sign of increased blood flow to other areas.......I think what scares me is some of the symptoms are similar to when my iron dropped, and although my last check everything was looking really good, I am still scared of every little similar symptom because I don't want to go back to what the summer had been like.......

I wear the magnet where my collar sits on my neck, like Louise said I don't exact spot is really crucial, as long as you have the right side! Does anyone energize? I find it gives my boobs a really "alive" feeling, its hard to describe.

I don't know if a chipped magnet will be a problem, perhaps make it the stacked one, and not the one closest to the breast

I am out of options for NBE, and although I swore I wouldn't try another method, since this doesn't involve anything internal I figured I would give it a shot. The only other thing I am doing at this point is the pc (progesterone cream) and that isn't even for be.

I obviously jumped on this bandwagon, I just know with other wagons, people expect quicker results, and when they don't get, we tend to write it off as not working, but perhaps didn't give it enough time. And then there is the 'trying many methods at once, so not knowing which worked' problem too.

kieyah
(Login kieyah)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Collected info on magnet related boob growth January 3 2008, 2:52 PM

Louise- you are so awesome! thanks so much for all your work to put this together!

I wear the magnets all day because it is so much more convenient than changing them back and forth all day long. I do not use tinctures or massage AT ALL and yet I grew with magnets. I can see how massage might enhance results with any nbe method, but obviously it is not the reason magnets work.

Henri- if you experience odd symptoms I would stop immediately. Maybe you are too sensitive to them. I definately would not continue with anything that gave scary side effects like that. Or at least wear only for very brief periods of time and see if it stops. It could be that it is only a temporary reaction like how many of use were short of breath, warmth or dizziness the first few times using them.

Moon- when my magnets chipped or broke I found it changed the direction of the poles to the ends instead of the flat sides. so I wouldn't use it unless you check the poles again and it seems ok. Also make sure it is not sharp so you don't get hurt or cut your bra while wearing it.

I do not do it every day anymore, about 3 days a week now. I also stopped wearing at night. Wearing them at night seemd to grow them UP more than OUT and I don't need any more lift. I have noticed more growth OUT with wearing them during the day. But I am still growing the tops even with wearing only during the day. I have never used the cvs. you are supposed to have a negative side somewhere on your body whenever you have a postive. I don't do that. I am going back on herbs again now too.

Corrie
(Login Corrie73) Re: Collected info on magnet related boob growth January 3 2008, 7:50 PM

It seems like nobody is doing the NBA system as described in the book. Maybe I will try it, since I am currently taking no herbs and doing nothing other than massage.

I think the book says to wear a positive magnet on one breast and a negative magnet on the other breast...that seems kind of weird, especially since Kyieh (spelling?) grew from 2 positives.

Has anyone tried the NBA system itself???

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Collected info on magnet related boob growth January 3 2008, 8:49 PM

Corrie - have you actually got the NBA ebook? You are only supposed to use the positive and negative for a short period (I think in the morning when you first start), most of it involves the use of just the positives like Kieyah did.

I'd be very interested if you could manage to follow their 5x daily program for a full 3 months and only massage when and how they describe. I don't think anyone else as given it a proper trial as it's too much messing about. Keep us posted how you geton if you do try it.

Henri
(Login henriettahippo)
SENIOR MEMBER Well this is it for me............. January 4 2008, 12:29 PM

I dont think I am going to continue playing with magnets at the moment. I keep getting the arm numbness and it is now starting to hang around longer and longer after each magnet use, it could be related, or related to some other activities I am doing, I am not sure though as I only majorily notice it with the magnets on. I really don't like the other effects that I am getting that are hard to describe, just a very "off" feeling.

I am open to hearing anyones thoughts or opinions - I know keiyah recommended that I not continue, so that in part is helping to base my decision.

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Collected info on magnet related boob growth January 4 2008, 2:57 PM

I agree you shouldn't continue if it's making you sick Henri. But are you wearing the magnets all day / for prolonged periods of time? The book actually say to wear them only 5 x 3 minutes a day.

I'm trying to do the magnets exactly as the book says now. But I'm so reluctant to take them off after 3 minutes, it just sounds so weird and unbelievable that that would be enoguh...

Henri
(Login henriettahippo)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Collected info on magnet related boob growth January 4 2008, 5:21 PM

I am only wearing the magnets for 3 minutes and then massaging for about 5 mins. afterwards. I don't like the idea of wearing them all day. The longest I have worn them is about 10mins, as I was in the middle of doing something and forgot to take them off. I was also using the CVS spot as well, so pretty much you could say I was following the instructions for the most part.

I don't feel good today, so now I am wondering if I am getting sick. I will give it a few days and when I start to feel normal again I'll try again and if I still get these funny feelings then I am done - I don't think other then massage there is a safe NBE method for me.

I can't complain too much, as I was deleting my posts this morning, I realized that I have grown for 29inches with empy baggy boobs (from nursing) to 33.65 and they are full and perky. It still only leaves me just about filling an A cup, but I know there are some who would be happy if they could make it to this point, so I really should just be grateful. I am just envious of all those who have been able to grow with no side effects except boobs and they grew quickly - sigh

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Collected info on magnet related boob growth January 4 2008, 9:22 PM

Hi Henri,

Just wondered if you'd had any negative effects with suction methods, you might want to give Noogleberry a go as it's the cheapest and you seem to react badly to things. A couple of girls on the bosom buddeez yahoo group did report raised prolactin problems with suction but a lot of them have been at it for years (and grown several inches) - just a thought.

Do you think the magnet side effects (and the reason you're the only one to report them) could be something to do with the anaemia - like magnets reacting with iron so all the iron in your body goes to your boobs and you don't have much to spare? Written down that sounds pretty dumb but would you say the symptoms you have had feel like a worsening of your anaemia or something separate? (Everyone's going to think I'm thick now!)

Henri
(Login henriettahippo)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Collected info on magnet related boob growth January 4 2008, 10:32 PM

Hi Louise,
Never tried or heard of Noogleberry, or the bosom buddeez group, but i do have a yahoo account, so perhaps I'll look it up. I really thought the only suction method that worked was Brava, but its like way out of my price range. I haven't played with suction, and I did have results with GY it just didn't stay, so I could always try just a massage routine. Diet wise though I am not going all crazy like some of the girls do. I want boobs, but I also enjoy food, and am just not that dedidicated.

I don't know if the magnets could attract the iron, as its not really "pieces" floating around the blood stream, or at least I think its not ;-) But it could be playing an adverse effect. Anything is possible. My symptoms feel like my anemia, only different. Its really hard to explain, and I don't even know if I could. I just don't feel right. I didn't even feel like this on herbs, so its whats got me nervous. I could say but hey my boobs are hurting like you would't believe, and yes they do appear to be slightly swollen, but they aren't bigger, and they swell all the time now with the PCream. So I don't even now if its the magnets.

I guess the best way to say it is this way: if I do energizing cycle, I feel fine, when I "shut off" at the end of the night, I feel fine, but when I use grow cycle, I don't feel very good, and its not what he describes you might feel, so pretty much as long as I don't try to grow, then I am allright!!!

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Collected info on magnet related boob growth January 4 2008, 11:12 PM

There are a few girls who've also grown with the Bosom Beauty suction machine, but not sure if it's a good idea for you, you sound like a delicate flower and even though I'd had 20 weeks of Brava with an airlock it still feels like it's ripping my tits off - there is no other way to describe it! I'm going to do a proper cycle with this later so I'll keep you posted. The idea with Noogleberry is similar to the electronic suction cup that Loneyladies and her daughter tried, liked but broke except it's much sturdier in design and you use a hand pump. You can pretty much choose what you do with it - either pump up and release every 30 seconds for 15 minutes, pump up and leave on for 15-60 mins or a combination, people are using 1-3x daily with pretty good results. It's questionable if it's permanent if you totally discontinue use but there is one girl on their forum (google Noogleberry for their website) who says she now only pumps 30 mins 1-2x weekly to retain a 2 cupsize increase. They are also working on a way to make the cups more comfortable for possible overnight wear and I think with all the suction methods you get out what you put in so if you wear it like Brava you'll get a Brava result but a lot cheaper. Lucy (the manufacturer) is fantastic, the forum is helpful and it's very much advertised that with the recommended pumping up and down 15 mins 2x daily you will slowly increase in size (swelling) and be able to retain it with less and less effort - she does not try to con you into thinking it'll be permanent if used in this way. If you are genuinely worried about the cost, post on her forum and she may well offer a reduction, I had to haggle her UP on the price because I didn't think it was fair! She keeps sending me free sample bits even though I offer to pay. Also with the Noogleberry you can control how much pumping you do before you airlock to keep the same level of pressure or release and pump again and therefore you control how strong the suction is. I imagine it needs to be pretty uncomfortable to work but shouldn't be painful - you really get used to it.

To join the bosombuddeez yahoo group check out the subscription link I put on the Brava forum here.

Both the bosombuddeez and Noogleberry forums are a bit slower than this one, there aren't new posts every day but the girls are very helpful.

Hope you feel better x

p.s. With the anaemia (and Moon can probably tell us both better than I can guess at) isn't it a problem with haemoglobin rather than iron filings travelling round! Could this mean that more oxygenated blood is going to your boobs and not elsewhere?

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Collected info on magnet related boob growth January 5 2008, 11:03 AM

Henri, do you know what type of anymeia you have? Is it in the femily? Is it the kind in which you erythrocytes are unstable and more prone to degaradation, not just an anemia due to iron deficiency in your diet or a problem with iron absorbtion?
Magnets can't attract the iron in erythorcytes, but if your erythrocytes are unstable due to some change in hemoglobine structure, I think it's possible that the magnets are reducing your iron in hemoglobin which is in Fe2+ state, into the form called methemoglobin which is Fe3+, meaning robbing it an electron. Methemoglobin can't bind oxygen and thus its increase results in anemia. This is just a wild guess on my part tho.

Henri
(Login henriettahippo)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Collected info on magnet related boob growth January 5 2008, 11:46 AM

Umm Moon............WHAT!?!?!?! lol, I don't understand what you are saying but I do know that the iron deficiancy I have is based on my body not getting enough, due to having heavy blood loss from my period being so heavy and long. In the beginning the dr. noticed that I would do really well, and then as soon as I got my period, my levels would drop alot. Now that we are getting my period under control, (it still lasts a long time, but its not nearly as heavy), I have been making huge progress. The only thing I was ever one for the anemia, was the unsulphered black molasses, iron tablets for long term absorbtion, and B-something i'll have to go look it up, as it helps with absorbtion, as well as vit. c.........um a high iron diet, which pretty much means red meat, and to try and find foods that had higher forms of iron.
The dr. seemed to think that all the NBE herbs were actually making my period worse, rather then helping the way others have reported. But to be safe she just wanted me to drop them altogether.

I have a head cold right now, it came on last night, so I wonder if the magnets were just preventing my body from trying to fight whatever bug I was coming down with and thats why I felt so funny.......Like I said I will give it a few days and see how it goes. I have alot of running the next few days, so i wouldn't be able to get more then one session in anyway, so perhaps its for the better. I wonder how much it just has to do with my body not being able to try and develop boobs and fight off everything else that goes wrong with me:-)

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Collected info on magnet related boob growth January 5 2008, 11:53 AM

Erythrocytes are red blood cells, the mechanism Moon describes is pretty similar to what I had a guess at but she gives us the 'why' and 'how' not just the result - I feel quite clever! Don't worry I'll probably walk into a wall (again!) or something to make up for it later!

Henri - hope you feel better soon, were you sick a lot growing up? Did you manage to find the bosombuddeez? I just had a cold and found steaming my head over a bowl of Vicks was helpful.

There seem to be a lot of people on here who had medical problems or diet problems growing up, only 2 people said they had niether and one of them said everyone in their family is flat-chested.

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Collected info on magnet related boob growth January 5 2008, 12:21 PM

Lol sorry Henri I guess I was talking in too many weird terms. Well I was wondering about the type of your anemia, cause there are some at which red blood cells are ultra sensitive because of a mutation and and anything could cause damage to them (like magnets). Since this apparently isn't your case, my theory is cut short lol.

Louise, about that diet thing and stuff, I did have a good diet as a kid, I think, but I don't know any woman on my dads side and I think it's very likely they were flat chested, seeing as my dad has a ''thyroid type'' constitution (if you remember that test posted here a while ago) and thyroid type women are supposed to be tall and have small breasts. I'm thyroid type and I do take after my dad a lot and almost nothing after my mom.

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Collected info on magnet related boob growth January 5 2008, 12:29 PM

I'm in a similar position - usually a lot more similar to my dad, he has one female cousin and his mother and no other female relatives, from what I can tell (they're both post-menopausal and have had a few kids) they were quite curvy when young. My paternal grandmother told me she was 36-24-36 when she was younger so I hope I have that genetic potential! We are both very similar in terms of personality, both prone to nosebleeds, both have dry skin problems and both started our period age 11 (my mum didn't get hers until she was 15). I'm shorter though so I think 35-23-35 might be more realistic or maybe optimistic!. I also have the same blood group as my dad not my mum. My mum's side have pear-shaped tendencies except my mum who is very nicely in proportion but pretty skinny. My maternal cousins all have reasonable boobs, probably 34B-Cs but I'm a lot shorter than them and my lower body is fatter - their mum is strict tos they will probably have eaten better growing up.

henri
(Login henriettahippo)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Collected info on magnet related boob growth January 5 2008, 2:07 PM

I wasn't very sick growing up that I recall.

Moon - I figured out what you were saying it was just really really early here and my brain was in a fog, that at unless its simple terms like 'the cat in the hat' its just way above my average reading level at the moment!!!

Um one other thought - remember when I asked about the magnets and posted a link to the ones had around the house, I wonder now if they are too strong for therapy?? I'll have to see what the cost would be for the recommended magnets and see when/if I can afford them, I know they are cheap and all, but we are always super tight in the winter as we always have alot of bills that come due (mostly insurance renewals though)

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Collected info on magnet related boob growth January 5 2008, 3:13 PM

Henri, I did quite a lot of research on the parameters that describe magnets and if you have a link about yours I'd probably be able to tell how strong they are.

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Collected info on magnet related boob growth January 5 2008, 3:19 PM

Moon, what do you think about the parameters of the DA2 magnet from K&J Magnetics?

I wanted to avoid paying international shipping and asked a UK company what would be equivalent - they said it would be impossible to even custom make a magent to those specifications because they are too small to have that pull force. I assumed it didn't matter if the specification isn't entirely accurate as Kieyah had already reported success with that exact product so they were strong enough for her, but it does make you wonder.

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Collected info on magnet related boob growth January 5 2008, 3:45 PM

Louise, that is actually the one parameter that I could not make sense of. I bought a magnet that has about the same all other characteristics (remanence, coercivity, maximal energy product) but the pull force is supposed to be 4 times less. (I bought S-15-03-N from this shop: http://www.supermagnete.de/eng/magnets.p...tch_lang=1)
I don't see how that is possible tho, cause pull force depends on those same characteristics! And from practical aspect, it seems unlikely that that pull force information is correct. I'm quite sure that Kieyah wouldn't be able to pull apart two magnets at all if that information was correct. To compare, when I have a stack of 3, I can still get them apart manually (but only after I got a real good hang of them), but when I have 4, I need sth flat and hard to push between them (I use the geo triangle thingy) to be able to separate them. It would be insightfull if Kieyah described how strong hers seem to her, how hard it is to pull them apart, how close they can be put before they snap together etc...

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Collected info on magnet related boob growth January 5 2008, 3:50 PM

I have the same ones and a sad amount of time on my hands - will try some experiments!

I think the best test would be the maximum iron weight that could be lifted from a set height, I'll have to have a think about it. If I can think of an experiment with household stuff then maybe you could do the same with yours for a comparison.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon