Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Making Pueraria Mirifica Massage Oil From Scratch

Hi Everyone!

I hope this isn't in an old thread, I've been looking to see if I can find this anywhere. I bought pueraria mirifica powder and want to make a massage oil with it. The powder is just regular pueraria mirifica and not an extract form.

How much pueraria mirifica should I add to the massage oil I bought (what concentration)? I was thinking of doing about 10-20% by weight ( 10g of pueraria mirifica for every 100mL of massage oil)

I've heard that the regular powder you have in the capsules are not refined enough to get absorbed into the system through the skin. I've done some research and it's possible to make a tincture or extract of it. Just dissolve some powder in 40% (80 proof) vodka. I think using proportions of 50:50 is what I saw, but this is for the leaves of herbs that I've seen. Powder might need less (less powder, more alcohol). Let it sit for one to six weeks, shaking once a day. This is just guesswork on my part, but I was going to try doing this. My PM hasn't come in the mail yet, wondering if it got lost or something.. :/

As far as making the massage oil, the extract is probably going to be pretty strong so I was going to experiment rubbing 10 drops of extract per breast and massaging with my coconut oil as usual. You could try a 50:50 of extract and massage oil too.. maybe make a small batch and do a trial test for a week or two.

Eh I dunno, I was going to experiment with this so take what I say with a grain of salt.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon