Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Shrinkage

Has anyone else experienced initial shrinkage when taking PM? I also notice any swelling I get from binaurals or muscle rub dissapears rapidly after i take this.

Is this a good or a bad thing???

In other news the nips are pretty sensitive rn and the boobage feels heavy on my chest. The headaches are going pretty lightly compared to last time.

I think it all has to do with your hormone balance, time of the month, and may interfere with other things you take. I had shrinkage the first time I tried cycling it with vitex. I was getting pains, so I thought it was working...but nope, reverse! I took a couple months break to finish up the vitex because I wanted to let it balance things out more, then went back to PM without it, and I'm getting growth pains without shrinkage, so I think it's finally doing something.

I had initial shrinkage...and they still shrink at times. But most off the time they are a little bigger then before and I still feel them ''reacting''- i think- on the pm.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon