Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Long time reader, first time poster (Male, NBE)

Star 

Hello everyone.
Finally made an account. Found BN a while back and have been sifting through the loads and loads of information. (Lotus - looking at you!) Tongue
About me:
  • Genetic Male 5'10" @ 205lbs - I want to drop to 185lbs (I have had issues with high blood pressure and "skipped" heart beat)
  • Currently measure 40" band 43.5" across chest
  • Would like to upgrade my natural chest from AA / A to C-ish
  • I personally Haven't taken anything except a weeks worth of FG once
  • Reason I would like bigger breasts? Because it just feels right. (everything from who I am to being able to wear cute outfits - don't like my testicles either - I feel like 1/2 man, 1/2 woman)
  • I Want to keep my male part functioning for intercourse
  • I am married to a wonderful woman, I love her to the moon and back

So in that regards - hello everyone again!

Hoping someday I can understand, compile and put together a personal plan from all the information on here.

From what I understand taking GreenTea is now the in-thing, and not sure what other herbs / foods I should be doing. So if you would like, let me know what might be good for a first time-er
I have taken FG, found that at only 1 pill 3x day made me kinda spinny and I did buy SP but found before taking that it's not good for people with High BP or irregular hear beats, so I didn't try it.

Look forward to making friends and learning and *growing* together.

Not sure why my account was deleted last time, Hope I didn't do something wrong. but hello again everyone.

Any way.
I'm a genetic male from Canada who wants to learn a few things and help his breasts' grow!

(21-01-2016, 07:01 PM)Darla Wrote:  Not sure why my account was deleted last time, Hope I didn't do something wrong. but hello again everyone.

Any way.
I'm a genetic male from Canada who wants to learn a few things and help his breasts' grow!

Welcome back, i'm sure if you did .. They will let you know Dodgy

Thanks!
Looking forward to this site.

(21-01-2016, 07:31 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  
(21-01-2016, 07:01 PM)Darla Wrote:  Not sure why my account was deleted last time, Hope I didn't do something wrong. but hello again everyone.

Any way.

Welcome back, i'm sure if you did .. They will let you know Dodgy

Hi Darla,

If you're talking about the problems from yesterday, then it was related to an host upgrade, I think everyone was effected.

Current information on green tea is its ability to protect against breast and prostate cancer, (the most important aspect imo). Green tea according to research inhibits DHT at 70% and upregulates aromatase. Though estrogen is down-regulated (human amount isn't known) I don't believe this to be an issue since we already supplement with phytoestrogens/Hrt.........

Lemons, as in lemon juice is another CYP17 inhibitor, (inhibits DHT) a slice in water works great. Burns fat like green tea does, also helps fight fatigue and diabetes.

Vitamin C builds collagen, I like oranges (another CYP17 inhibitor) for this.

Ohter things to include in NBE is a source for Growth Hormone-(amino acids, I like Greek yogurt for this) , prolactin source (FG? Possible).

Linoleic acid is another anti-androgen and helps aromatase do better. evening primrose oil, borage oil is better imo.

And finally coconut oil as a fat source, but it performs many other health and NBE purposes, (info in search option). (Too much to list lol).

I'm probably forgetting a few things, (oh, don't forget exercise and massage).

Welcome, and thanks for the shout out.

Hi Lotus, thanks so much for the info!

So it looks to me that getting daily:
1 lemon cut and in water
Vit C / D3 (Fruit or caps)
Yogurt (greek or something relevant)
FG
Borage Oil (eat? or topical?)
and Coconut Oil (eat? or Topical?)
With some massage is a good way to keep the girls growing?

Thanks again.

Hi Darla, sorry being so late to welcome you, but Here it is..

Welcome to our little slice of heaven.

Rather you post pictures here or not, it's best to at least take them for a record of your travels.

For thoughts and ideas, just go to the picture section and number one thing is lighting, and keep a few simple poses. That's the best way to see how your progress is going.

(22-01-2016, 08:58 PM)Darla Wrote:  Hi Lotus, thanks so much for the info!

1 lemon cut and in water
FG

Thanks again.

Hi Darla. Welcome. I'm new too and figuring it all out as well. Are you taking any kind of phytoestrogen? Is the FG your phytoestrogen? Any thoughts of using PM pills or extract? In looking at your program I wasn't sure and thought I'd ask?

(16-02-2016, 05:38 PM)MarcyAno Wrote:  
(22-01-2016, 08:58 PM)Darla Wrote:  Hi Lotus, thanks so much for the info!

1 lemon cut and in water
FG

Thanks again.

Hi Darla. Welcome. I'm new too and figuring it all out as well. Are you taking any kind of phytoestrogen? Is the FG your phytoestrogen? Any thoughts of using PM pills or extract? In looking at your program I wasn't sure and thought I'd ask?

Coconut oil should be used internally first, then topically is so desired. Borage oil, I'd take internally. The linoleic acid in borage inhibits DHT, and the fatty acids in Borage Oil (w-6 polyunsaturated fats) helps breasts grow. Though I would make sure you get plenty of anti-oxidants, CO is a good source of anti-oxidants, Valencia oranges (also a 5 ar), dark chocolate, green tea, beta-carotenoids, astaxanthin.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon