Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bust Up Gum

Bust Up Gum
November 30 2006 at 11:50 AM Whitney (Login Magickwomun)
I've read about the gum before, but has anyone here tried this? Just curious as to how effective chewing gum can actually be...

Jennelle
(Login Jenneelle)
EVE MEMBERS
Re: NBE gum
December 3 2006, 11:55 AM

They are not very effective because they contain little active ingredients. They are however a useful option for those who have a phobia about taking pills.

Boobies06
(Login boobies06)
December 4 2006, 9:23 PM

I might buy some just to have a little something extra, lol. it could help with my. . ."psychological(?)" view on things. If I'm chewing something I think will make my boobs bigger will only help!

emmie
(Login emmiedee)
that sure isn't orbitz!
December 5 2006, 6:12 PM

that stuff is expensive! let us know if you think it is working for you if you decide to try it... 120mg each piece... not a lot, but they say on the website that it is because they go directly to the bloodstream instead of being digested...

let us know!!

hugs and good boobie wishes!

Whitney
(Login Magickwomun)
December 5 2006, 9:28 PM

Because of the price and low amount of active ingredients, I think I will only use this as a last resort, but I think it would be great for maintenance for someone who has finished their program.

Erica
(Login em357304)
December 5 2006, 9:40 PM

That would be awesome if it worked, the concept sounds good. Maybe someone on here will try it someday and we can see if it does...I'm to poor right now, and probably always will be to spend $60 on 5 packs of gum! What would you say if someone asked you for a piece?...lol

Henri
(Login henriettahippo)
December 6 2006, 12:56 PM

Do to a jaw problem, I can't chew gum, but am curious about this product. I wonder how it tastes? I know that my pills stink, and if the stuffs in a gum, it just doesn't sound good. The other thing I am curious about, is how often do you have to chew the gum? because that could get expensive.

Bust up Gum
February 3 2007 at 5:31 PM
Myjourney (Login Myjourney)
Is anyone using bust up gum? it is also with a herb base of PM. I don't know if it is helping me or not.
But it tastes good!

Sukidoll
(no login)
Re: Bust up Gum
February 4 2007, 9:57 AM

Hey Myjourney, I haven't tried the gum but I always thought it sounded a bit gimmicky. I could be wrong though.

Henri
(Login henriettahippo)
February 4 2007, 2:17 PM

Always interested in knowing how a new product works, or in this case a product that no one has tried yet. Glad that it tastes good, thats always a plus ;-)

Just curious, is Bust Up the gum with pm in it?

Anyhow, Keep us posted on how your are making out with it.

Good Luck
Henri

Myjourney
(Login Myjourney)
PM
February 4 2007, 3:46 PM

Yes, it is a base of PM, and no other herbs...just "gum" stuff, and it is sweetened with xylitol, so no carbs or tooth decay. It is a product from Japan.

Myjourney
(Login Myjourney)
Henri
February 4 2007, 3:50 PM

I read the old link...and noticed you can't/don't chew gum. They do also have a candy form, which is supposed to be stronger.
My draw to the gum/candy was again getting assimilation of herb before it hits my digestive tract. Transdermal, and tinctures seem to work better for me. I wondered about the "patch" too...because it is transdermal. I know many stop smoking things and birth control are now a patch. Seems so weird that a small sticker would work for such a thing...but I guess I can remember certain drug containing stickers from my wild days that worked very well! ;-o !!!!

Henri
(Login henriettahippo)
February 4 2007, 5:48 PM

Hi My Journey,

Thanks for the response. I am curious if the pm gum is going to "mess" with ones system like the pm pills do. I read that alot of the girls get messed up cycles from it and some have gained some weight. Just my thoughts though. I like the idea of a patch, infact I first posted about it (that I know of), but at this point am hesistant to waste more money on a product that either has sssslllloooowwww results or no results at all, but you don't know until you try it!!! Still haven't given up on it altogether though ;-)

I didn't know about the candy, I'll have to go read up on it......

Myjourney
(Login Myjourney)
Candy/gum
February 4 2007, 6:53 PM

I guess my complaints were that there were several sites selling it, some for exhorbitant prices, and one for much less. The other thing is that the bottle is all in Japanese...with an english sticker translating. I guess I am not sure whether to trust the amounts that are claimed...but we have that issue with USA scam stuff too. I don't know what PM tastes like, so I can't make a taste comparison whether I think the stuff has any in it. Honestly sometimes I wish I had one of those machines that could diagnose what was in stuff. :-)

Bust Up Gum
March 3 2007 at 8:43 AM Jadyn (Login Jadyn80)
Hi, I'm new here and I was curious to know if any of you have tried Bust-up Gum. A few years back I tried all the herbs - fenugreek, fennel, saw palmetto, etc, and didn't have any results, so I'm extra skeptical about trying something new (especially since it's something like $25 for 60 peices of gum, and you have to chew 3 or 4 a day). This gum has some kind of herb I haven't tried before called pueraria mirifica. anyway, if any one has tried it, or knows anything about it, please let me know. Thanks!

Myjourney
(Login Myjourney)
Used it
March 3 2007, 2:34 PM

I have used it...it tastes good. I don't know the actual percentage of PM in it, because it doesn't say...but I know it at least has some PM in it, because if I chew too much I get a headache that I get when I have taken too much PM.
I am using other herbs also, so hard to specify what is successful and what is not.

Bust up Gum
February 14 2007 at 10:00 AM sam (no login)
i came through this very recently
the Bust up breast enhancement gum.(a chewing gum).
just would love to hear the response from any users of this product.

hoping a response .thankx 4 da forum .

Myjourney
(Login Myjourney)
Bust up Gum
February 16 2007, 10:50 PM

I am using B2 up gum...Bust up gum...
It is a base of PM.
I am using it with other herbs, so I can't say what is doing what, but I will say that I think it definately has PM in it, because if I chew more than 4 pieces a day, I get a headache, even with extra water consumption.
I guess maybe using it as supplementation...but also if you are starting out in a small bra size...I have heard it mentioned that PM is something to do after you have grown a bit...

chew GUM to increase breast size...hmmmmm
June 14 2006 at 12:31 AM
Ada (Login pinktatsu)
EVE MEMBERS
Hey you all!
I run in to this B2UP gum :
And it says all the info, this is a pueraria mirifica product that is very popular in Japan... I cant ttry it, 'cause i just strted with my routine, but just thought that is an interesting thing to check out.

Anonymous
(Login wsdm)
Re: chew GUM to increase breast size...hmmmmm
June 14 2006, 12:49 AM

lol I love gum! All I need is a reason to chew all day...

SugarQ
(Login SugarQ)
June 14 2006, 2:29 AM

i think that the idea of getting your NBE through gum is a very cute idea. the dosage in the gum might be low but it might still be a good idea of ladies who dont fancy swollowing pills or sucking back liquid tinctures.

Ada
(Login pinktatsu)
EVE MEMBERS
Yes... Super Boobie Gum!!!!!
June 14 2006, 6:19 AM

yea... i would be chewing gum all day long!! (it would take away chocolate of my mind for a while) But so far i havent heard of anyone that has used it, so i donno if it really works... Would like to try it though, i hope they have on stock soon!

Jennelle
(Login Jenneelle)
EVE MEMBERS
June 14 2006, 6:57 AM

I think even the company who make that B2UP gum have admitted that the dose is low, so you would probably need to do a lot of chewing.

Qetesh
(Login Qeteshizme2)
EVE MEMBERS
June 15 2006, 12:07 AM

this sounds interesting but i cant imagine it really increasing your breasts that much,...

Peony
(Login peonyflower)
June 16 2006, 9:24 AM

Doesn't the same company make capsules too? I think you would be better off to get the capsules and not lose time with the gum. I think the gum is only a good idea if you really won't swallow the capsules.

SugarQ
(Login SugarQ)
June 16 2006, 5:17 PM

i dont know. i think that mixing caps with gum might be easy and fun for some women. i hate pills so i chew gummy bear vitamins and gum balls. the only problem i have is that im sure the gum could be stronger without making the taste too yucky but the company but they would rather make money then actually see happy customers. in any case the gum is expensive.

Jacqui
(Login Jacka-b)
EVE MEMBERS
tried for month
June 16 2006, 5:27 PM

I tried this for a month, I don't think I tried it long enough. The novelty soon wore off espeacially because of the price, and the kids wanting to try mom's special gum.
I'm very happy with my Wonderup experience so far, and have just recently added barley tea(which is quite good) and I got fennel tea, and some chinese tea, from a chinese herbalist who said it would help with stress, hormone balance etc. I'm over a month in to new programme and quite happy with out the expensive B2UP gum, it does taste nice, but so do other gums.

BREAST GUM!!!!!
December 30 2005 at 12:46 AM JOSEuk (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First of all hi to everyone!!!

I'm 25 years old and a 34a cup size.I've been trying to find a non surgical product to increase my cup size as to tell the truth I can't see myself opting for implants anytime soon (personally they're just not for me!!!)

For anyone trying to gain weight generally I've been taking a pill called Periacitin (Cyproheptadine Hydrochloride)that my friend and a local chemist told me about. The lady at the chemist told me she has a lot of girls comming in to buy it in order to gain weight and her sister uses it. She said she's seen a difference in her sisters weight and I've definately noticed an increase in my appetite. I took the pill in the morning and by the end of the day I just had this constant empty feeling in my stomach. When I did eat something I found that I just didn't feel full.The pills are usually subscribed for migrane or allergic conditions but they're effects as a food stabilizer are commonly known.I'd advise anyone interested in them to speak to their doctors first if they're unsure.I know it'll take a while and although i'm a little bit impatient with this pill(since i've been waiting 25yrs!!!)i'm expecting to plump up a little due to the extra calories i'm taking in.

Just thought I'd share a product I've been researching on the internet called 'Body Make Gum' or B2Up / Bust Up Gum. It's a gum that's rich in a vegeatable called 'Pueraria Murificia' which is apparently high in Plant oestrogen and promotes breast growth. From what I can make out chewing the gum enables it to release the oestrogen into your body so that your body can absorb it easier. Apparently a lot of cosmetic companies are trying to pitch in on this vegeatable that only grows in Thailand so I'm hoping there may be some truth in it all.

JOSEuk

Angel
(no login) I don't know if results are supposed to last... January 3 2006, 8:51 PM

For a while, I looked into b2up because I have relatives in Japan who would be able to order it for me at the Japanese retail price rather than the American retail price, but before doing that, I emailed the company because I had read somewhere that Pueraria mirifica (the active ingredient) stimulates growth, but the growth doesn't last if the substance is not constantly delivered to the body. The company responded to my email and said that after the initial three or six months or however long you're supposed to take the gum where you chew it 2 pieces 3 times a day (I believe), you still have to chew about 1 or 2 pieces a day to maintain growth. I doubt this is a statement that can be applied to all women, but I thought I would share this with everyone!

Bust Up Gum - has anyone tried it?
May 28 2008 at 10:38 AM Lil_Peony (Login lil_peony)
Hi all,

I've spent some time on this forum and have been reading about various herbs (fennel, fenugreek, hops, barley, etc.) and potions (chicken feet soup, papaya soup, etc.) but I have a very basic question for you all.

Has anyone tried the Bust Up Gum from Japan?

I'm interested in growing boobs, but don't know if I want to get obsessed with it in terms of buying all those herbs and changing up my whole lifestyle. I'd like to start with the gum and see what happens, but was just wondering if anybody out there has tried it at all, and if it works?

Please let me know, thanks!!
LP

Sally Anne
(Login sally.anne)
Re: Bust Up Gum - has anyone tried it?
May 28 2008, 10:46 AM

Gums contain the right ingredients but not a great deal of them, so to make them work you need to do a great deal of chewing. So long as you're prepared to do all the chewing required they are a valid option.

Jennelle
(Login Jenneelle)
EVE MEMBERS
Re: Bust Up Gum - has anyone tried it?
May 28 2008, 7:47 PM

I would have thought that swallowing a few capsules was an easier option than forever chewing gum.

B2UP Gum/Pueraria
March 28 2008 at 6:33 PM jules (no login)
Ok, so I've tried just about everything from fenugreek creams to pills, bras to enhance the little that I have (LOL). I heard about the B2UP chewing gum that has pureria murifica in it. Has anyone tried the gum that came from Japan? If so, has there been any success? What do you think about the product? Have you also heard of Zoft Gum, and how well that works? Any feedback would be great!

Sally Anne
(Login sally.anne)
Re: B2UP Gum/Pueraria
March 28 2008, 8:08 PM

Gum is not as strong as capsules. Even the gum makers have said that, as at least one of them makes capsules as well. But gum is good if you don't like swallowing capsules.

beth
(Login Boobsrock4life)
March 28 2008, 8:19 PM

I tried the gum that came from Japan just because i did not want to take the capsules i was also taking breast success plus, all i can say is that if u take the gum as the manufacturer requires it probably doesnt do much but i took over 10 gum a day and i can tell you one thing when auntie flow came, i have never bled that heavily in my life which is a major symptom of estrogen dominance. I stopped the gum because it had too much calories, i used the b2up gum, i still have some that i wont mind giving away, two gums have about 210 calories, thats too much extra for me, but its sugar free though, as moon as said, it is good to stay away from too strong estrogenic herbs as they have too much side effects but everyone is different.

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
March 28 2008, 8:22 PM

I'm quite tempted to try PM but over 200 calories for 2 bits of gum!!!!!!! What's it made from? Even chocolate / peanut butter / butter / cream / lard etc aren't that high in calories.

silv
(Login silv1)
March 28 2008, 10:18 PM

I've read thru the old posts from here and I don't think anybody increase in size with the gum. Some only get fuller and it will go back to your original size once you stop chewing it.
By the way, since this is originally from Japan, i would like to mention about why more Japanese girls these days have big boobs. It's not from the gum. It's some kind of soybean that's grown only in Japan that these girls consume. I wish I know the exact name of that bean and too bad is not available in the U.S.

flatcake
(Login flatcake)
Japanese Soybean?
March 28 2008, 10:43 PM

That sounds interesting... soybeans indigenous to Japan that makes big boobs? could it be edamame? i know japanese eat a lot of those.

-flatcake

Pete G
(no login)
Yes B2UP works
November 30 2008, 12:39 AM

I'm a male who always wanted breasts.
I started with B2UP gum as suggested and had a little growth. Not much but noticeable.
I then spent many hours in research.
After the research I started the bum like this.
In the AM I started with one piece of gum. About thirty to forty minutes I added anothe
piece.
Each hour the rest of the day I divided the gum in my mouth and added a fresh piece to the
tune of twelve a day.
After about a two week's time I noticed swelling around the nipples when waking up in the
early AM.
I then on reading more decided to get serious and started to take Saw Palmetto to reduce
Testrozone and ordered the capsules.
I got the capsules and started taking them at mid night, eight AM then again at four PM.

All the while still taking the Saw Palmetto and the B2YO gum as stated above.
Now my breasts are sore most of the time and several times get heavy and full in the day.
I always wake up with swelling and tenderness.
There is a good deal of development showing in the mirror around the nipplse.
The tissues around the nipples for about two inches radius around them is noticabley enlarged
when standing in fron of a mirror or sideways.
The other tissues are fuller but the area around the nipples is really standing out.
That area is tender, tingly and gets very firm several times a day.
They stay irritated almost twenty four hours a day.
Hot showers with a hand held shower head with really hot water does help and seems to speed
up the results.

Pete G

Natalie
(Login LiveLaughLove219)
December 1 2008, 2:17 AM

There aren't that many calories in 2 pieces of gum!!! It says on the B2UP website that it's for the whole bottle! 60 pieces is 218 calories.

Know Anything About the Bust Up Gum?
August 11 2007 at 9:19 PM Meg (Login MarinasMom)

I just was curious if anyone has had any experience with the Bust Up gum. Are the ingredients similar to those in NBE pills?

It seems to me that oral delivery of the herbal supplements would be much more effective than swallowing a pill that your body only absorbs maybe 50% of. The gum would deliver the supplements directly into the blood stream and this is why Nicotine gum are so popular.

Charity
(no login)

Re: Know Anything About the Bust Up Gum?
August 12 2007, 8:11 PM

This is a pueraria mirifica product.

Henri
(Login henriettahippo)
August 12 2007, 11:47 AM

I vagualy remember a few people talking about getting this gum. I don't like swallowing pills but this is only useful if you want to take PM.

Jennelle
(Login Jenneelle)
EVE MEMBERS
August 13 2007, 1:39 PM

The makers of B2UP gum also make capsules and have said that the capsules are stronger. The gum is basically for those who don't want to take capsules and they say it's the next best thing to capsules.

B2UP gum
September 9 2009 at 5:20 AM happy2try (Login happy2try)

I was researching tonight and found posts by Beth that mentioned B2UP gum, but they were old posts. Does anybody have any recent information/feedback about this gum?

Unfortunately, at this point the website shows "sold out" and there is no option to buy the gum. I'm interested in adding it into my routine if it becomes available again.

TIA

Gin
(Login gin89)
Re: B2UP gum
September 9 2009, 6:49 PM

Yeah, I heard a lot about that too.. It sounds like a joke at first but its actually very reasonable. The is pm absorbed through your tongue and goes directly into your bloodstream which allows it to bypass your liver. Plus its in the form of a gum which constantly bombards your system w phytoestrogens...

Getbustupgum sells it but its sold out. They sell another brand w a similar concept, I'm thinking about trying it.. has anyone else tried it? Its called Suplitol Pueraria Gum from japan. Couldn't find any reviews on it though.

happy2try
(Login happy2try)
September 9 2009, 7:22 PM

Thanks, gin.

I saw that other kind, but didn't find any information here, either.

I've just started my NBE program, and I'm just confusing myself all over again.

Gin
(Login gin89)
September 9 2009, 8:19 PM

yeah no prob. we've all been there be4. once my bank account loads up again im gonna try suplitol, been waiting too long for the reviews and can't find any.. =^_^=

Mary
(Login Mary.M)
September 19 2009, 9:00 AM

There's a strange lack of reviews on these gums, but the Suplitol is surely similar to the Bust Up.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon