Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New to NBE, where do I start? BO or PM?

I'm pretty New to NBE. In the past I've tried breast actives, pills and cream, but no success at all... Here's a little of my background: I'm 20 years of age now. At age 11, I started my menstrual cycle. I was a overweight from the age 7-14. I was a size B cup, until I lost weight at 14, then gained weight and lost weight throughout the ages of 16-19. I'm at a healthy weight now, but my breasts are now an A cup. My breasts are not full at all. They've stayed perky, but I have no cleavage and they are pointy instead of full.. And they are fuller on the outside of the breast instead of the cleavage and top area (i have many stretch marks). I also have never been regular with my periods until recently. The women in my family all have huge breasts (large C-DD cups). I've read a lot into NBE, and have been massaging my breasts everyday in the hot shower (heard it's good for circulation?). I've been reading threw threads for info. I was wondering where I should start? What could work for me? What has worked for you? I want to maybe use BO for a couple months and then maybe switch to PM and see what effects it has on my breasts. Also, are the pill forms the best? Or powder? What can I use to rub on my breasts with my daily massages? My goal is to get to a large C cup, cleavage, and my breasts to be full and not tear drop looking (haha). Also, if anyone knows if the PM or BO works to gain size for the booty? I have a great shaped butt (squats!!) but I would like it to be more bubbly (if you know what I mean haha) so any advice for my booty? Thanks for any advice given!! I'll also attach a picture of my breasts.

Hi Nina!

Welcome to the forum. My phone sucks so I cant refer back to the question while I write this, but I'll try and answer what I can remember. As far as oils go, any omega rich oil will help such as flax, fish or hemp:

http://www.dailyhealthandbeautytips.com/...t.html?m=1

The site recommends soy oil which I would avoid unless organically (true organuc, not super market organic) sourced. GMO soy products are filled with xeno (fake) eatrogens, which are the opposite of what you want for NBE. PM is estrogen filled, high levels of estrogen tends to lend to a pear shaped figure:

http://m.huffpost.com/ca/entry/2661444

This could be either good ir bad for booty growth depending on how your body resoponds to exercise. I would just get a good oil and dedicate yourself to a massage routine to start with. Some people dont need more than that, but if nothing else it will help with fulness as well as make sure there are no blockages if you do decide to go with herbs down the line. BO I dont have any experience with so maybe after this gets bumbed, someone else could throw their two sense in. And keep in mind this is just ny opinion, but good luck with your NBE :-)

Hello! Welcome Smile

Have you tried a hormone test first? I ask because some of the things you describe sound like it could point to estrogen dominance, like early menstruation and weight gain. I would suggest doing a hormone test if you haven't done so already, especially if you are considering PM or BO, both of those are pretty strong so it is worth checking before going with either of those, you don't want to make an imbalance worse by adding that much more estrogen.

Personally, I think a safer way of starting out with NBE (especially at such a young age of 20) is focusing on things that balance hormones rather than trying to increase one or the other on your own. Adaptogens will help your body make what it is lacking on its own, and then you can help the breast growth process with massage or pumping with Noogleberry (or similar pumps to that), and by making sure your diet is rich with vitamins and minerals by eating plenty of whole foods.

Either way you decide to go there are lots of people here who will support you along the way.

P.S. I also wasted lots of $$ on breast actives and it failed for me too.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon