Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Need some advice

I seem to recall some post I read from the old board where some women said they had bloating problems when on BO. This isn't really shocking to me seeing as how hormones and gallbladder and liver are sooooo related to each other even though most people wouldn't think that is possible.

I'm really not sure there is an answer for fixing that problem if you are one of the few that have such a icky side effect. I figure on my part, it's not terribly bad, and the benefits so far have outways that little issue that bothers me from time to time. If it became a constant thing I might look into changing something up.

I also forgot to mention to you in one of my earlier responses that there is a difference between progesterone pills, or creams that require a prescription and natural progesterone cream which does not require a prescription. You can buy the natural stuff from many online store at a resonable cost. I get mine for about 36 bucks for a 3 month supply.

You also should be aware that when you are talking the difference between the natural cream and the pharma creams, the ones from perscription can cause other issues to be aware of. I'm definately going to encourage you to get the book by Dr. Lee, "what your doctor may not tell you about premenopause" You really should be reading through it so you can understand better how to get yourself balanced out and whats happening to your body and why. Doctors have done a great job of educating us women on perimenopause and menopause, but forgot to talk to us about how crazy things can get before those stages, typically starting in the 30's into the 40's

I was told I was going into early menopause and refused to jump on that train! LOL, my doctor told me you can't stop it once it starts, well, she ate her own worlds a year later. My hormone test prooved otherwise and she did what she promised me she would do if it worked. She bought the book and began reccommending it to her patients!

NBE is like walking a tight rope if you have hormone issues, but if you understand it fully it can be done with a little trial and error.

Mel

Thanks for the reply Mel...I was waiting to hear from ya.

I shall take your advice and look at getting the book. This hormone stuff creates this instant glazed over reaction in my brain every time I try to think logically about what symptoms I have and what that may mean my hormones are doing - especially since some symptoms can be similar for the two main issues, and then what I need to do to fix it!

I will also look at trying to get the progesterone cream. My cream is only WY extract and soy. Just out of interest - I have looked at some menopause creams sold at different online health sites....when I look at the ingredients, the two I looked at carried a warning that This product contains progesterone, a chemical known to the state of California to cause cancer. O_o Good n Natural was the brand - and one other - forget what it was now. I've seen one that has progesterone in it made from soy - is that the sort of thing you take?

I'm really glad the BB is working for you Mel - I also hope you have plans to take it long term maintenance-wise - just to make sure the results stick. Julie is a good advertisement for the product. She took it for ages though.

Thanks again mate.

According to Dr. Lee, senthetic progesterone is indeed capable of leading to breast cancer. He says the natural stuff, decreases cancer odds. If something is manufactored in California and contains progesterone whether natural or senthetic, they have a law that says that label has to be placed on it. When that law was passed, no one bothered to do their homework on details and just gave it a broad sweep of all things progesterone. This got it's start when the US began seeing such a large increase in breast cancer and a light bulb moment went on when studies showed most of these newly diagnosed women were on hormone therapy, such as premarin, ect. Doctors still are quick to hand that stuff out like candy UNLESS you're a smoker.
Some women are more prone to hormone related cancers than others. the women in my family fall in that catagory. Both of my aunts from both sides of my family had it and pretty young at that, so I try to be very careful and monitor my hormones. I've already had several fibroids when younger. I haven't had any since I started the progesterone.

This really can take you into a whole different area. I think there are two major things that have occured in our society that have led to this cancer risk increase. 1. hormones in our food, cattle, chickens, you name for quicker turn around on our tables. I think when that started years back, it was the beginning of premenopause ,PMS, and estrogen dominance. Up until then a woman was fine, she hit a certain age and menopause hit and bam, it was clean and tidy you knew what was coming. Introduce hormones and suddenly by their 30's the majority of women developed hormone problems, which by itself can increase odds of breast cancer. Then they go to their doctors and are put on senthetic hormones to balance whatever their problem is and there is whammy number two. It's a horrible cycle and sadly most women don't realize what they are putting in their bodies.

Anyway, here is the cream I use. It's one of the ones that Dr. Lee listed in his book that his labs had tested so I knew it was what I needed. I began using it when it was still called nature's precise cream. It's still the same thing just new name and it is cheaper than any of the other creams I could find when you buy it in 3 month supplies, which comes to around 13 a tube.

Thanks Mel - couldn't agree more re hormones in food chain.

That stuff really riles me up cause it stems from greed with no regard to consequences. The $ will always come first sadly.

Hi Onlyme,

I'm also in Australia and looking at ordering BB. I was a little concerned about customs as they will only allow a three month supply of such a dietary supplement to be imported (according to there website), even then they say you need proof it is for personal use. How much did you order to have it pass?
I was hoping to order a larger supply as it becomes so much cheaper, But maybe that is out of the question.

Are you still taking BB? If not and you have any left over I'd be willing to buy them off you.

Does anybody else in Australia have any experience with Bountiful Breasts? Or indeed left over BB pills?

Thanks
Pix

I can't speak for onlyme, but until she can reply I have a suggestion. If I were you, I would call BB and see if they handle shipments to your country differently. They may let you buy the 13 1/2 month supply, but ship it every three months to accomadate the laws. It would be worth checking into anyway.

If they don't do that since it cost so much more to get 3 months v/s more, I would look into ultrabreast at medplex, it's way cheaper and you can then buy your three month supplies for less. Anastasia uses it and likes it.

Good luck, Mel

Thanks Mel,

I'm looking into ultra breast now.

It's great to find a forum like this that is active with open minded people. I think I'll stick around :-)

Hi Pix,

I seen you post from a week ago, so not sure if you've got your BB yet, but I am also in Aust and ordered a 3 month supply without any hassles at all.

I got mine on the 17th Feb. Didn't order a larger amount because I wanted to test it first.

I was surprised how quickly I got it. I think about 5 days between ordering and receiving.

Hope this helps

Hi Pix - sorry for not answering sooner.

As it happens - I didn't know about the 3 month restriction on personal vitamins. In regards to importing BB, I was more concerned about the product itself - seeing as it contains bovine ovary and Australia's extensive restrictions on everything food and beef related. I had, in fact, sent two emails to customs in regard to this but received no reply, so I kept the emails as proof and ordered the product! Smile

My next concern was to get as much as I could for as little as I could, which means I ordered the 13 months supply. Risky, I know. I thought, the worst that could happen is that they send it back to BB and then I'd have to pay the restocking fee ($80.00 I think). Actually, that was not the worst thing - the worst thing is that customs confiscates it and I lose my BB and my money! Tried not to dwell on that one though and pretended that if I lost my $700 then, hey!, it's only money!! :s
I just felt I would have a better chance of gaining and then keeping any gains due to the length of time on the product.

I received my parcel a few weeks later, which was physically smaller that I imagined it would be. But everything was there. (customs did not even open to check it! - must have been an off day). Waiting was murder though - I honestly thought they might not let it through. Perhaps the efficient way it was packed also helped not arouse any suspicions with customs in regard to quantities. Who knows.

Thinking about the 3 months personal supply requirement, customs would not be aware of how much of a product you would be taking - so they'd have to be a bit generous on that score. Not everyone takes the recommended dosages of things.

I have used 6 months of the product - but am giving it a rest atm as I think more research is needed on my part in regards to why it hasn't worked for me. I feel sad that I've lost 6 months of potential growth - which also equates to lost money! But if I ever figure out why it didn't work - I'd have to reorder to make sure I was on the product long enough for the results to stick. For now I'm just sticking to my Noogleberry. Smile

Hope everything goes well for you though Pix.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon