Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New year, new thread and more determination!

Program for upcoming cycle

throughout:
Vitex 550mg
Maca 1600mg
L-Arginine 1000mg
Gingko Biloba 500mg
NAC 400mg
MSM 3000mg
Vitamin C 1000mg
Magnesium 600mg
Biotin 100000 mcg
Vitamin B complex
Peppermint, spearmint and green tea

Day 1- 14: PM topical twice a day

Day 16-30: Fenugreek 2200mg
Aguaje 500mg

Pumping 6 times a week 1-4 hours a day, depends on my schedule.

(26-01-2016, 07:18 PM)AquaA Wrote:  Program for upcoming cycle

throughout:
Vitex 550mg
Maca 1600mg
L-Arginine 1000mg
Gingko Biloba 500mg
NAC 400mg
MSM 3000mg
Vitamin C 1000mg
Magnesium 600mg
Biotin 100000 mcg
Vitamin B complex

Aguaje 500mg

Hi Aqua,

Long time no hear, (déjà vu x2 lol) Wink

You a busy girl Big Grin (pumping x6) good for you. I see a nice program (well thought out), watch the ginkgo, it's a strong C19 inhibitor (aromatase).

Good luck Big Grin

Welcome back! Hope the growing is good for ya :-) How come no pc cream though do you have low estro levels?

Good luck Aqua x

(26-01-2016, 11:33 PM)Lotus Wrote:  

throughout:
Vitex 550mg
Maca 1600mg
L-Arginine 1000mg
Gingko Biloba 500mg
NAC 400mg
MSM 3000mg
Vitamin C 1000mg
Magnesium 600mg
Biotin 100000 mcg
Vitamin B complex

Aguaje 500mg

Hi Aqua,

You a busy girl Big Grin (pumping x6) good for you. I see a nice program (well thought out), watch the ginkgo, it's a strong C19 inhibitor (aromatase).

Good luck Big Grin

Hey lotus,

Ive been lurking for a while hehe I managed to pump this much for the past 2 month and now I've started to enjoy it. I feel so weird on my break days. Hope this new year is beautiful for you and everyone on BN Smile

Oh didnt know gingko was an aromatase, my holistic consultant suggested it to me with L Arginine since I have very poor blood circulation and blood isnt reach my brain, explains why I pass out quite easily and my arm always goes numb, just thought I have pernicious anemia like my doctor said before but it turns out my vitamin b12 levels are fine and Im just super low on amino acids. And the reason Im super low on amino acids is that I found out I'm intolerant to beef, wheat, dairy, cabbage, apples and potatoes! So ive basically been eating food all the time that my body cant really digest thus I got no benefits from it. Try to cut these out from my diet but its so hard.... will keep doing my best and when I relapse, theres always digest enzymes and probiotics to take hehe

Back to my point, what would you suggest instead of gingko? More L-Arginine?

Hey Zormad, I'm taking Vitex throughout the month instead of cycling PC

Ellacraig beauiful display picture, as always Smile

(27-01-2016, 10:47 AM)AquaA Wrote:  
(26-01-2016, 11:33 PM)Lotus Wrote:  

throughout:
Vitex 550mg
Maca 1600mg
L-Arginine 1000mg
Gingko Biloba 500mg
NAC 400mg
MSM 3000mg
Vitamin C 1000mg
Magnesium 600mg
Biotin 100000 mcg
Vitamin B complex

Aguaje 500mg

Hi Aqua,

Good luck Big Grin

Hey lotus,

Ive been lurking for a while hehe I managed to pump this much for the past 2 month and now I've started to enjoy it. I feel so weird on my break days. Hope this new year is beautiful for you and everyone on BN Smile

Oh didnt know gingko was an aromatase, my holistic consultant suggested it to me with L Arginine since I have very poor blood circulation and blood isnt reach my brain, explains why I pass out quite easily and my arm always goes numb, just thought I have pernicious anemia like my doctor said before but it turns out my vitamin b12 levels are fine and Im just super low on amino acids. And the reason Im super low on amino acids is that I found out I'm intolerant to beef, wheat, dairy, cabbage, apples and potatoes! So ive basically been eating food all the time that my body cant really digest thus I got no benefits from it. Try to cut these out from my diet but its so hard.... will keep doing my best and when I relapse, theres always digest enzymes and probiotics to take hehe

Back to my point, what would you suggest instead of gingko? More L-Arginine?

Hey Zormad, I'm taking Vitex throughout the month instead of cycling PC

Ellacraig beauiful display picture, as always Smile

Hi aquA,
How did he diagnose your food intolerances?

Using Vega testing and ART.... in my point of view its the same thing as kinesiology but with the usage of a device instead of a practitioner

''VEGA TESTING and AUTONOMIC RESPONSE TESTING (ART) – The VEGA Expert is a special measuring device that can detect the energetic balance of organs, tissues, and ART is a type of sophisticated muscle testing that can help to tap into the Autonomic Nervous System to elicit health information as well as determining the following:

a) Food Intolerances – these can cause a number of health problems as they can cause the immune system to secrete immunoglobulins and inflammatory chemicals such as cytokinines and Prostaglandins II. This is why it is very important in the majority of health problems to determine the specific food intolerances that each person has, which is done by VEGA testing.

b) Organ Functioning – X-rays, MRI’s, CAT Scans etc. look at morphology or structure, but do not tell us much about functioning of the organ systems. Using VEGA and Autonomic Response Testing (ART) it is possible to determine the functioning of all the organ systems of the body including, as well as prioritize to see what is causing what. Sometimes the findings are astonishing!

c) Sluggish Detoxification System – this will include the liver, the kidneys and the lymphatic system, plus the gut and skin. If these detoxification organs are not functioning correctly then the numerous toxins in the body will accumulate over time causing high levels of toxicity, an imbalance in the pH of the tissues, as well as general congestion and deposition.

d) Nutritional Deficiencies – deficiencies in vitamins, minerals, trace elements and particularly fatty acids are to be found in nearly everyone, unless they are eating a completely organic diet and their digestive system is optimized. Most often it is related to a bad, impoverished diet – eating foods that are not rich in nutrients which cover most “fast foods”, digestive problems and poor absorption of nutrients and needs to be addressed as the digestive organs are the “heart” of the other organs as they feed them.

e) Candida & Yeast – Candida is a common yeast found in many people who have abused antibiotics and other drugs. As they can liberate 79 different toxins in the body, this is certainly not going to help the other organs and tissues. We have developed a successful treatment program for Candida which has just been published in a peer-reviewed journal of Biological Medicine.

f) Parasites – jokingly we call these the “uninvited guests” but we can see that patients are horrified when they can actually see them on a monitor from just one drop of blood! These are so common it would not be an exaggeration to say that they can be found in everyone – we use a variety of herbs to undergo a parasite cleanse.

g) Bacteria, Viruses and Stealth Organisms – what is the predominant load of the body on the microbial plane – sometimes it is possible to have residual, low-grade infections that just linger and need to be stimulated out of the body. Sometimes, depending on the state of the internal mileau, there could be stealth microorganisms which have the ability to change forms the more toxic and imbalanced our body’s become.

h) Scar & Tooth Foci – if there are scars from surgery or accidents, these can also act as energy blocks and adversely affect the function of internal organs. Scars can act as “impulse generators” therefore unbalancing the delicate electromagnetic fields of the body. Tooth Foci – very few people are aware that there is an acupuncture meridian going through each tooth – if there is an undetected infection in a root canal (dead teeth with nerves removed), amalgam fillings, cavitations (infection within the jaw bone), periodontal disease – all these can affect the health and function of the internal organs. These tooth foci need to be carefully identified, and we test each tooth and record the findings.

i) Geopathic and Electromagnetic Stress – these are strong fields generated by underground waterways, disturbed land masses, and computers and other electrical equipment that again can adversely imbalance the functioning of the body. We also assess these and make note where their source is, making plans to remove them.

j) Hormone Deficiencies – if there are general deficiencies, then these can be investigated more specifically and cross-correlated with the specific endocrine gland. Often toxins, Candida, parasites and viruses can be some of the causes of the hormone deficiencies, so these need to be addressed before intervening with the hormonal system directly.''
Copied from my holistic centers page

What do you hink of this Aqua

https://m.youtube.com/results?q=quantum%20resonance%20magnetic%20analyzer&sm=1

I have this machine at home, is it the same as vega?

I had that sort of testing but it had me allergic to soo much I was left with being told there was hardly anything I could eat Sad then I was told to do the blood type diet and was left completely confused and beyond frustrated.
The tests all cost soo much too Sad

Its not the same as this one but I did have another test that was similar to this and honestly it was spot on for me. Why don't you try the one you have?
Did you try cutting them out of your diet and see the difference? Ever since i stopped eating the things he told me about and ive been more energetic and i never get bloated. I used to eat a meal and look so pregnant afterwards and I thought its normal but now that I've stopped wheat, beef and dairy, I honestly feel and look so much better. Even my stubborn belly fat isn't there anymore!

Yes they definitely do cost alot but for me its the same cost as going to a traditional doctor so id rather spend on the holistic ones.

(27-01-2016, 07:50 PM)AquaA Wrote:  Its not the same as this one but I did have another test that was similar to this and honestly it was spot on for me. Why don't you try the one you have?
Did you try cutting them out of your diet and see the difference? Ever since i stopped eating the things he told me about and ive been more energetic and i never get bloated. I used to eat a meal and look so pregnant afterwards and I thought its normal but now that I've stopped wheat, beef and dairy, I honestly feel and look so much better. Even my stubborn belly fat isn't there anymore!

Yes they definitely do cost alot but for me its the same cost as going to a traditional doctor so id rather spend on the holistic ones.

Honestly Aqua I didn't cut them out because it almost cut everything out of my diet .
I was told by a hair test I was dairy and nightshade intolerant, then did another hair based energy sample that said I wasn't, one test said no alcohol and another said yes.
I'm considering more the blood type diet ... I just read up you can do a blood test ig allergy panel but even THAT can be inaccurate for $300!

At the very least I'm trying to cut all gluten wheat etc and milk soy etc but that's really encouraging you lost your bloat, il keep looking into the vega testing

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon