Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New year, new thread and more determination!

(09-07-2016, 09:33 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  Pictures please! Smile

I second this

Pink one is 32F and blue padded one is 32E, will add progress pictures after this cycle, and there will be progress!

Started listening to Steve jones hypnosis before I sleep (passed away mid way) also today when I napped but will listen to it every night. Also listening to rocket melon subliminal and other ones.

(10-07-2016, 07:24 PM)AquaA Wrote:  Pink one is 32F and blue padded one is 32E, will add progress pictures after this cycle, and there will be progress!

Started listening to Steve jones hypnosis before I sleep (passed away mid way) also today when I napped but will listen to it every night. Also listening to rocket melon subliminal and other ones.

Those bras are gorgeous!

very pretty! would you post a pic wearing them? (you dont have to of course) - i just bet you are looking great

Hey AquA Smile Thats a great plan! But I was wondering.. I used to take L-arginine as well but have gotten some advice off of BN users that sole amino acids aren't very safe and can be a bit dangerous.

(28-06-2016, 02:09 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(27-06-2016, 01:33 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  lotus I also have one more Q I am sorry but I read on BN once that taking sole amino acids are dangerous, that is a reason why I haven't picked up my larginine, what are your thoughts on that? Thank you, love Big Grin

Sure, no problem. Yes, they can be dangerous if used incorrectly, study up though, in short duration some can be beneficial. Ultimately we'd get enough amino's in our diet......but we don't. Viral infections, thinning of arteries, increased blood pressure, stroke, etc. make supplementing with amino acids a real risk. I can't find any studies on it, but i believe BO has unkown amino acids which led to a severe viral infection in my trial, so be careful out there.

I was just wondering, what are your thoughts on this? I wanted to get back on it but I wasn't sure if it was worth it :/ I figured since Maca is full of amino acids / has larginine in it, we're getting enough aminos. (?)

also have you found any good results with Ginkgo biloba? I have been doing a bit of research on it but when I go to the supplements I find it in the testosterone boosting section and i'm like Huh

ps: lovely bras <3 you'll be fitting your goal bra in no time!

Ginkgo biloba definitely helped with my concentration, I'm taking so little though that I'm hoping the spearmint I've been drinking would antagonize the testosterone boast from gingko. I was low on L-arginine according to some tests I got done at my naturopath a while back so I've been supplementing with it on and off, I take it for a month then skip it for another then take it again and so on. I can't single out one thing and say how exactly it has helped me but since I haven't experienced anything negative I'm for it.

Since I started fenugreek like 5 days ago, I got this huge pimples on my neck, belly and calf... Wtf is this about! They're so big and gross looking, I've never gotten them before. Maybe the dosage I'm taking is too much? Fenugreek is the only new thing I've added recently. Going to stop taking it and try again in luteal like i did before (with no side effects). Bummer though, my boobs have been looking bigger (water retention probably because I'm bloated everywhere else). Any ideas or similar experience from anyone?

Ella I will post soon just for you, just not feeling it these days x

Day 13 of my cycle:
So I just measured myself and since I lost weight it affected me all over.

Underbust: 28.5 inches (lost an inch there)
Bust: 37 inches (lost an inch there but difference between bust and underbust is the same)
Waist: 26.5 inches (lost an inch and a half)
Weight: 57.5 kilos (lost 4.5 kilos)
Butt: 39 inches

Not sure how I'm feeling about this. Happy about the waist but butt I'm back to square one and the boobs are still looking the same so I'm happy about that, just wish I didnt loose that inch. Hey means I will get that inch back faster and will keep it there next time.

(13-07-2016, 07:44 PM)AquaA Wrote:  Day 13 of my cycle:
So I just measured myself and since I lost weight it affected me all over.

Underbust: 28.5 inches (lost an inch there)
Bust: 37 inches (lost an inch there but difference between bust and underbust is the same)
Waist: 26.5 inches (lost an inch and a half)
Weight: 57.5 kilos (lost 4.5 kilos)
Butt: 39 inches

Not sure how I'm feeling about this. Happy about the waist but butt I'm back to square one and the boobs are still looking the same so I'm happy about that, just wish I didnt loose that inch. Hey means I will get that inch back faster and will keep it there next time.

Your body must look amazing with those dimensions. You weigh les than me now. Thats alot to loose. You must have been under some pretty bad stres..

Can't begin to describe the stress I've been in, but I'm thankful for the gift of existence so I can't complain. I'm not bothered by the weight gain, just bothered by where I've lost them lol I still have love handles so not very happy with my body, I don't look like I'm used to. I'm having a bad 2 days but hopefully once I get some sleep il feel better and more positive about this. Thanks Ella!

Day 23:
I started fenugreek again 5 days ago and I didn't experience any side effects (no horrible pimples so far), maybe I'm more bloated than usually though. I'm taking 3050mg and 1600mg Maca.
I'm back to working out 3-4 times a week, weight lifting with a private trainer. Im still starting it slow not lifting more than 20 kilos to ease my body in before I get back to my previous level. Adding more fruits, veggies and protein in my diet. Increasing my calorie intake so I don't lose any more weight and start gaining muscles and hopefully boobs too! I need my inch back!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon