Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Brava Bra

Brava Bra
April 2 2005 at 6:02 PM Nicky B (no login)
Have any of you heard of the Brava Bra? apparently it is a thing that you wear for 10 hours a day for 10 weeks and its helps you grow 1-2 cup sizes? Its is being promoted by the harvey medical group and it is under private health care. I am thinking of giving it a go.

Lynn
(no login)
Re: Brava Bra
April 3 2005, 9:17 AM

I'm not sure about the 1-2 cup sizes. I read an article on this recently and it says that Brava is not suitable for women who want a significant increase in their breast size, but might help someone who wanted to go from a small A to a bigger A (assuming they are willing to pay such a very high price for such a modest result).

charlotte
(no login)
The miracle that they call Brava
April 7 2005, 8:37 PM

I must say that to some extent I do agree with Lynn.
I have spent weeks on end in front of my pc, serching for the perfect solution to resolve what to me is a major issue.
To be honest I have never had HUGE breasts, but when I had my first child I went down 2 cup sizes, and that is hard to deal with.
Because it's not so much about being a Jordan type figure, but more about being happy with your body, felling that your partner is happy also.
I have now started taking some pills, which after doing my reserch seemed to be the best one's for me, as well as that I am taking various capsules of various herbs all which are actually found in the breast enhancement pill, I have only been doing it for a week, but I am hopefull.
Besides one must remember that if it was all so easy then surelly no one would actually opt for surgery, but I am believer and i trust that Brava has the potential to increase to some extent your breast size.
I have purchesed my system and will beging the tretmant on the 10th I will let you all know how I get on.

Charlotte

annie
(no login)
Re: The miracle that they call Brava
April 8 2005, 10:56 AM

I don't mean to be negative, but a friend of mine used the brava bra and although she did get some results unfortunately the results didn't last very long and she was left with terrible stretchmarks.

Lizzy
(no login)
My Brava
January 17 2006, 7:33 AM

I have been wearing the Brava Bra for 21 weeks and went from a full A to a small C. I am going to wear it for another ten or so weeks, until I get to a full C. Anything beats surgery!

SugarQ
(no login)
Re: My Brava
January 17 2006, 2:52 PM

lizzy can you give measurments please. full and small are dont really give a good accurate read on true results. but congradulations on the growth. this is really exciting news. can you give tell me the dome size you used? and its dimentions (measuring from the inside of the domes and not the rims)? Thanks for shareing.

Anna
(no login)
Brava Dome Sizes
January 31 2006, 7:44 PM

Lizzy, What size domes are you currently using?? I have been using Brava for a week now and am getting tremedous swelling already. I am a AA cup and want to get to a large B cup. The medium dome size that I am using now are working fine but I am wondering if I need to get the large size for when I get to a B cup. Any info. will help. Thanks!

SugarQ
(no login)
Re: Brava Dome Sizes
February 1 2006, 2:51 AM

this is for Anna. Lizzy hasnt been around for a while hopefully she will check in soon

fawn
(no login)
6 wks on brava!!!
February 18 2006, 5:21 AM

O.k. so now I'm totally used to this contraption, but I still can't wait to be over and done with. It's been 6wks of wearing Brava for 12hrs/day...so far I can measure about 1-inch growth after swelling subsides, and my breasts seem a little rounder too. But I still am expecting more because the difference is still quite slight to me. Just thought I'd get the word out...since I know how hard it is to find very recent boards on BRava. If anyone wants to share their recent experiences with Brava with me, please let me know. Hope this really works and is worth it in the longrun!!!

Whitney
(no login)
Desparation
February 21 2006, 7:54 AM

I've never tried Brava, but it's an interesting idea. From what I've read, the odds of it working are about 70/30, and for that price they can shove those odds! I wonder if I could engineer my own homemade Brava? A desperate idea! I do have an old breast pump from when I breastfed, I have a sports bra, and some aquarium tubing, surely the local hardware store has something that could be passed off as domes...!

fawn
(no login)
makeshift brava bra
February 22 2006, 10:29 PM

You really do need the domes! The rest of it you could manage to makeshift on your own, but the domes are essential! Also, stay away from used domes too! I can't imagine selling mine to someone else after wearing them for 12hrs/day every day for 10-20 wks. Good luck!

Steph
(no login)
LOL!!Whitney:-D
February 22 2006, 11:04 PM

I just noticed ur post-how cute!!U were kidding right?? Gosh I hope so cuz thats crazier then my "hair dryer" improv although I'll admit I considered a "vaccum hose attachment" as a Brava "alternative", but where would I ever "hide out" to "vaccum" my boobs for 10 hours a day?? LoL!!!

SugarQ
(no login)
Re: Brava Bra
February 22 2006, 11:24 PM

i can see that maybe brava works about 70/30. for me 10+hours a day for 10+ weeks isnt worth the average or typical results but IMO its probably the only product so far that has proved it can enlarge the breast with real picutures that are set up in a way that is comparable to plastic Surgery pics are. but they havnt proven that the results are lasting over several years. i read that the company admits that after a few months you loose some growth and then things stabalized but i dont know. i hope the results are long lasting. its hard to to really know how well or effective the brava is from looking at a forum and reading user's posts cause you cant judge the brava until you have spend some time and allowed swelling to go down and see what is left behind. also not too many women come back after 6 months or a year and give a post review on how long lasting the results were so ladies do keep us posed. and good luck.

brava results is a great place to look at 30 b/a pictures and on the brava site there is the Korean brava site with lots of pictures that seem reasonable. my favorite site ishttp://www.dfwibodysculpture.com/brava.htm for b/a pictures but the site admits that some of the women are still using the device so its hard to know how long they have been off the device or know if there is any swelling left in the after pics.

i would recommend the brava if you have the time, money and patience.

Brava & backache
May 12 2005 at 9:03 PM Pam (no login)
I find the brava totally impossible to wear during the day as there's no way I can stay in all day. So I have to wear it during the night and I find it's giving me a terrible backache. Is this a common experiece?

Trudy
(no login)
Re: Brava & backache
May 13 2005, 9:47 AM

Yes it's common, don't worry about it. Most women experience backache when they first sleep with brava on as it forces the body into a very stiff position. Sometimes the body just gets used to this and the backache stops by itself. If not, you can help avoid any pain by not using a pillow under your head and putting one under your knees instead, as this presses the lower back into the bed. Some women find that putting a pillow under each arm as well is a big help, as raising your arms makes the back's position less rigid and less likely to ache. You can also keep a pain killing spray next to the bed, as if you have problems during the night a quick spray will make the pain bearable enough for you to try and fall back to sleep.

Carole
(no login)
Blisters
May 20 2005, 8:38 AM

I haven't had backache but I'm getting blisters. I had a couple of small ones on the very first time I wore the brava. Is this common?

Trudy
(no login)
Re: Blisters
May 26 2005, 6:42 AM

Yes blisters are a common experience as well. I got some between the breasts and I guess you're probably the same. The skin there is quite soft and unfortunately it suffers a lot of friction from those Brava domes.

anne
(no login)
brava info
May 30 2005, 10:34 AM

this is not sounding very positive for brava, but all information is valuable. does anyone else have info to contribute to this subject?

Emma
(no login)
Re: brava info
June 6 2005, 8:43 AM

The most important info you need about brava is simply that it is rare that anyone gets any lasting results. Brava causes swelling of the breasts which is quickly lost after you stop using it.

elle
(no login)
June 9 2005, 8:18 PM

ooh did you scar? :S iv just brought the brava system its coming next week :o) did it work for you? and are there any extra tips you could give?x

Trudy
(no login)
June 10 2005, 9:01 PM

I was worried about scarring because some of the blisters were starting to look serious, so I stopped using the system to see if taking a break would get rid of them. I had thought Brava was working and had seen a definite increase after 4 weeks which was looking promising. However, when I stopped using it all the results disappeared within 2 days, so I'm totally back to square one. My main tip for using Brava is to be aware that once you get a blister it is virtually impossible to get rid of it if you continue to use the system because the domes are so hard on the skin.

elle
(no login)
June 11 2005, 2:52 PM

im sorry, luckily you no it works to some extent :o) apparantly you have to use it for double the time that you got the size you like so they dont dissapear. would moisturising prevent blisters? also do you no if streach marks are common? x

Trudy
(no login)
June 19 2005, 7:55 AM

I don't know if Brava works to some extent because I don't know if it can do anything to promote real breast growth. As the results I achieved disappeared so quickly it is obvious it was only swelling as other women have noted. Regarding blisters, I don't think moisturising would help. I'm not an expert on this, but I don't see that it would protect the skin at all. Regarding stretch marks, well Brava is pulling and stretching the breasts, so I expect that stretch marks are a common result. A lot of women have said they have had stretch marks from Brava as well as sagging.

Lisa
(no login)
June 19 2005, 9:09 AM

This is the website again that prettysoulful posted for brava users, there is a lot of advice on how to use it, espeacially on blister treatment and prevention, so have a look if you are experiencing problems.
http://home.comcast.net/~drmomentum/brav...dvice.html

A.B.
(no login)
February 4 2006, 11:21 AM

What is the verdict on Brava? Do results last or not?

SugarQ
(no login)
February 5 2006, 4:22 PM

i dont see how anyone can anwer that question.
brava results are usually miniumal so you dont notice the growth unless you are eagerly looking for it. its more of a enhancement and shapeing device then an enlargement device. most women start mentally documenting their progress from the time they first get lasting swelling which is usually alot. once that swelling goes most women are dissappointed so they just dont see the actual results. all they notices if that they lost 80+% of their "growth" which is a big blow for someone and they will usually conclude that the brava doesnt work.

i have seen many b/a pictures from brava wearers. some are noticable and others are not so much. but ive never seen b/a pictures at least 6 months after the wearer stopped using the divice. and it supsiciouly seem that brava hasnt thought about documenting growth 6 months after the wearer stopped using the growth.

the best answer to your question is that no one knows. ive always said that someone that does NBE cannot accuratly judge their own growth because their own bias will come into play. but so far if you take a step back and look at common sense it dosent look too good for the brava system.

glands and skin will stretch and cause growth under tension. but does fat grow under tension? the breast is mostly made up of fat so if the anwer is no then brava probably isnt going to give too much size improvement.

and if brava makers (medical professionals invented and did clinical studies with the brava,) were not smart enough to say, hey maybe we should take pictures 1 year later which is what a surgeon who do with a patient who has had other surgical procedures done, then i really dont have enough faith in this system.a plastic surgeon would take after pictures up to 6 months later when doing a nose job when swelling is gone and you get the best results. so i would think that if the brava makers were doctores and plastic surgeons they would think that if they would take pictures of a nose job 6 months later that they would be smart enough to do the same with the brava system to make sure that the results were lasting.

you see. brava was eager to share b/a pictures at a time when they know for sure that results would easily be seen . no pill company has done that with real people(that i know of). but when it seems that growth may not be lasting, brava just convieniently left out after pictures that document growth at a later date. im really dissappointed right now with the company and their reps. i cant get a satisfactory answer to any of my questions.

the only thing you can do if you are a brava wearer is to be realistic about your growth and swelling. to try to take b/a pictures to document your own progress and hope that your results are lasting and dont worry too much about what others say about the brava. just worry about your own progress.

Jane
(no login)
February 21 2006, 7:22 AM

What a charming product this Brava is! All this talk about backache and blisters and keeping a pain killing spray handy and will the results last or not - it sounds to me as though you need to be pretty desperate to try it. The price seems a bit insulting to the intelligence too.

x S x
(no login)
February 23 2006, 4:59 PM

It does sound very painful and uncomfortable. I don't think i would have the time or patience for it.

I know they say that Brava is the only proven way of breast enhancement other than surgery but it is such a shame that the herbal method gets such a bad name. There is proof through some of the women on here that it is working for them. Unfortunately is seems that there isnt one certain method or pill that works for everyone and it takes effort to persist with the regime and also trial and error.

I am so glad that there are boards like this where we can all share our experiences and help each other keep motivated and growing!

sunset
(no login)
I agree with you S
February 23 2006, 6:01 PM

I enjoy these boards as well! This is a great place to come and find other people who are doing the same thing. I like to know how each person is progressing, or not, in some cases.

And I even like to hear the results of the girls useing the breast pills too.
I like all the different opinions, and ideas, topics..ect..

Jennelle
(no login)
February 23 2006, 7:04 PM

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but as far as I know Brava is NOT proven. They claim to have studies which they conducted themselves and therefore are not independent and are not published anywhere, so this does NOT amount to proof. If they are calling that proof there must be herbal breast enhancement products which could say thay have the same proof.

Brava Questions?
March 1 2006 at 3:06 AM maria (no login)
Has anyone tried or heard of using Brava (natural enhancement) and found if it worked or not?

Bekka
(no login)
Brava
March 2 2006, 2:47 AM

Hi, I was a "Brava Woman". Or at least thought I was. I bought this Brava system a couple of years back. When I first bought it, I used it profusely, but it is very difficult to use. 10 hours a day min. for 10-12 weeks. I spent over $1000.00 on it, and am no larger than I was prior to it. (but I have to honestly say, that I was never able to keep up wearing it on a nightly basis for the whole term, came pretty close a few times).

You have to sleep on your back with it on. Also, I have to get up at 5:00 am to get ready for work, there for I had to put it on by 7:00pm in night before in order to get my full 10 hours in. Which is a little difficult seeing as how sometimes maybe a neighbor would drop by or something, this thing is "huge". I am tall and slender and end up looking like Dolly Pardon with it on. It also makes a humming sound when the motor kicks in. When I first starting seeing my current boyfriend I was still trying to use this Brava. One night talking to him on the phone after a while he asked what that buzzing sound was, I was like, "I don't hear anything, maybe it's your phone". After that I would sit with a pillow on my lap while talking to him so I could hurry up and slap it over my chest to muffle the sound.

Other drawback, my back was hurting so much from wearing this, since I don't get to sleep 10 hours a day, (wouldn't that be nice), have to make sure you don't really work too hard around the house because you really can't sweat with it on or you'll lose suction in it.

I was obsessed with the fact that I had spent so much money on it, that I HAD to make it work, in the end I was reading a bunch of reviews on this brava, had found one, which I'm sorry I can't remember what it was called, but one woman had worn it for a year straight, and all her swelling went down after she stopped using it. I ended up thinking that 1000.00 wasn't worth ruining more of my life. So, bought a 6 month supply of Breast Gain Plus, and some Zenmed Benefil cream, seems to be working so far.

Wish I had found this forum a couple of months ago, I had never heard of the Flat 2 Fab program until a couple of weeks ago either. I'll finish out my pills and then look into doing this herb thing, I've read a lot of good results from it.

I'm sorry I've drug this on forever, but I hate to see you go out and spend a lot of money like I did. If I can find those reviews I mentioned earlier I'll let you know the website. (it was not affiliated with Brava)

Bekka

Steph
(no login)
Hi Becca
March 2 2006, 3:18 AM

That was VERY cute about ur boyfriend and being on the phone lol good luck girl:-)

SugarQ
(no login)
Re: Brava Questions?
March 2 2006, 4:24 AM

nice story Bekka. but im afraid its a typical brava story. i belive the brava can work for some people but the question is, is it worth the time, money and effort just to barely grow and keep a full cup? for me the answer would be no. i need my sleep and there is no way i would be caught dead wearing that thing during the day when im busy and have to be around so many people all day. plus i wouldnt want anyone to know what im doing. i come from a big family and there would be no way i can hide this gaget from my close family members. Most women who do use it dont come back with exciting news really and they only way to know if this thing really did work is to wait 6 months after finishing wearing it. thats the true test. how much growth you keep after 6 months. i would say pass on the brava unless you have tried everything else and still insist on doing a natual BE method.

one of the reason i feel brava gets such a bad rap from customers is cause its so expensive and time consuming just to get a tiny bit of growth. you start off with a high expectation for this device; you see all the swelling so your expectation gets even higher and then after all that time and money you dont see any growth that was worth the sacrifice. if money is a big issue it may even make more sence to get implants instead of using the brava. anyways hormones still play a big part if success with the brava. women seem to forget that. women forget that cells need to grow and strech tissue to increase breast size. so with tension you need to have IGF present or you would be wasting your time. estrogen may also be a factor. So if you didnt have success with herbs and you start using the brava it may be a good idea to keep that in mind. the herbs may not of worked cause you didnt have sufficient hormone levels and in which case the brava may not be a success either.

blue boobs and brava
June 18 2005 at 11:08 AM elle (no login)
has any one experienced lack circulation of the skin in brava domes causing the breast and nipple to go blue? :S is this just something that happend when you start using the device?

Anne
(no login)
Re: blue boobs and brava
June 18 2005, 10:25 PM

I haven't heard of nipples going blue exactly, but women using Brava complain about nipple discoloration so that might be what they are talking about. I've never known what the nipple discoloration exactly meant. but I've often heard it said about Brava. The other thing is loss of nipple sensitivity which Brava causes. I've heard that a lot too. These kind of problems seem common and also persistent soreness of the nipples, that's another thing.

Trudy
(no login)
June 19 2005, 7:59 AM

Yes I've heard of that. And the nipple insensitivity that was mentioned. Be careful if you think you are having problems with your nipples, because some women have reported that Brava caused a loss of sensitivity in their nipples which seemed to be permanent, not just temporarily while they were using it. A permanent loss of nipple sensitivity is something you definitely don't want.

Tamara
(no login)
July 3 2005, 5:04 AM

I get this with my boobs too when I Brava. I hope it is ok! I feel kind like a leech is stuck to my chest :/

I think I will be really sad if I don't at least fill an A cup by the time this is over.

elle
(no login)
July 5 2005, 12:24 PM

good luck tamara ive found that if i wear the brava system higher up my chest they go blue and feel painfull around the muscle but lower they dont change colour and they dont feel painfull yet they dont vacume up as high. brava says the bottom should touch an inch below your breast but i wasnt sure weather that means the silcone stuff or being able to see an inch of non-boob skin inside the bottom clear dome. it is so confusing, also is anyone afraid they might me on wonkey? my boobs are so uneven im not sure im doing it right

tms81 and any past brava users?
December 26 2006 at 2:59 PM diana (Login Diana1978)
just wanted to know if the swelling i experienced this morning would be an indicator of what i can expect after 10 wks of use? i have only used it 3 nights. thanx! i was/am a 34a normally after swelling, but was a full 34b this morning. very exciting but dont want to get my hopes up. good luck to all!

tms81
(Login tms81)
Re: tms81 and any past brava users?
December 26 2006, 6:29 PM

No the swelling in the morning has nothing to say, they get much bigger in the morning then they do at the end. Its the size in the evening before you put them on that has something to say. After a couple of weeks (6-9) you will keep some of the swelling and when you have the size in the evening that you want you must dobble the wear time. For example happy about the size after 10 weeks, wear them 10 weeks more to get that size.

diana
(Login Diana1978)
so
December 26 2006, 6:51 PM

its safe to sax that my morning swelling in, lets say, 6 weeks will be more than now?

tms81
(Login tms81)
December 27 2006, 3:27 PM

Dont think the swelling will be much bigger, the more hour you have them on the bigger the swelling is, try and use them for 16 or more hours and they will be enormous, had a d cup it was very nice. The longer you use them the longer time it takes for the swelling to go down.

diana
(Login Diana1978)
December 27 2006, 3:54 PM

i used them for 15 hrs the past 2 nights. they were at a very full b almost a c. what would be a reasonable expectation for me, do you think? thanx.

tms81
(Login tms81)
December 27 2006, 8:16 PM

Well its not easy to say it is so different from women to women. But i know that women that have breastfeed have best results and it is very important to stick to the program no matter what. I am 25, breastfeed my child for 18months and used to be a c cup and lost almost everything after breastfeeding (a cup) I used the brava system for 20weeks and gained about one cup size are now a 32b. really want to be a c cup again and are now trying herbs but nothing yet. So far only brava has had any effect. If you stick to the program you may expect about one cup size but i dont think it is easy to get more than that. I tried to use it for a seccond time but got an allergic reaction to the domes and had to stop using it after 3 weeks.
good luck growing bobbies. Hug

diana
(Login Diana1978)
Smile
December 27 2006, 8:38 PM

i did the opposite. i trie herbs first and went from a 32a to a 34a which is the same, i guess as a 32b. so i want to gain another cup with brava. i do plan on sticking with it. thanks. the swelling looked so nice this morning i about woke up my husband just to show him! Smile i loved it. thank you so much for being supportive. :-)

tms81
(Login tms81)
December 27 2006, 9:17 PM

Yeah i sure remember the mornings, tried on all my bras all loved looking in the mirror. just glad to be of any help, dont be afraid to ask

BRAVA
July 3 2008 at 7:27 AM shelley (no login)
Hi, I'm new to this site, I just heard about this BRAVA system. Anybody used it and have permanent result? Is it really hard to stick with the routine?
I have a slight unbalanced breasts, I really hope to fix it with this system.

Katie_French
(no login)
Re: BRAVA
July 3 2008, 5:57 PM

Don't do it!! It gave me stretch marks that still upset me and have not gone away a year and half on. No growth either even though I complied totally with the system.

shelley
(no login)
July 3 2008, 9:38 PM

Sorry to hear that, but I was wondering, if there's no growth, how did the strech mark appear? and were you able to get a refund for the system? it's damn expensive!

Katie_French
(no login)
July 5 2008, 2:24 PM

I couldn't get a refund but, to be honest, the money was the least of my worries I would pay double what i paid for the system to get rid of these marks.

I got them from the increase in size that the system creates when you wear it. You swell up, and this is what gave me the marks. The sad thing was I didn't realise how bad it was until I finished with it. I could see some faint marks appearing and so phoned the company who of course reassured me I couldn't get stretch marks, so I carried on. I also thought I could cope with a few faint marks if I was going to get some growth. Unfortunately when I stopped with the system I retained no growth at all and the marks were far more apparent when the swelling went down for good. It looks like the kind of marks you get from weight loss or something.

On reflection, no-one can really tell you that you won't get marks from something that stretches your skin over quite a long period of time and I wish I'd listened to my instinct. However, the company is totally unscrupulous and would tell me different things each time I phoned. They just tell you whatever they think you want to hear on that occassion.
They told me it takes at least six weeks to retain a bit of growth, and then when that didn't happen they told me it would be nine, and then when that didn't happen 12.

I would be really careful with it - I wish every day I hadn't used it and am now applying retin-A cream, having tried copious other expensive creams, to try and get rid of the marks.

shelley
(no login)
July 20 2008, 7:32 AM

So sorry to hear this, that means, you didn't get any growth at all, also you get strech marks! How long have you been wearing it? 12 weeks?

Cat
(Login BoobieNewbie)
July 20 2008, 10:00 PM

I have had a bit of growth with brava but it messed up my nipples. Still I say its worth it and would do it again. Good luck.

Brava Breast pump
December 23 2004 at 9:33 AM Julie (no login)
I've got really small breasts and would love bigger ones! I'd feel much more confident and not as self-conscious when wearing summer tops. I wear padded bras a lot, but it's not the same as having your own. I've heard about a breast pump which is supposed to enlarge your breasts. Has anyone ever tried this pump thing and did it work? If anyone has advice about enlarging your breasts without surgery I would be really grateful.

Cas
(no login)
You mean Brava?
January 4 2005, 6:25 PM

Some women have had a bad experience with Brava - abnormal areola, stretch marks, nipple/skin sensitivity.

Personally, I believe that there's no other way to find out than to try it. Unless two people have the same genetic makeup and uses the equipment in the same way (same intensity, length of time etc.), I don't think the outcome would be identical.

Only my thoughts.

Good luck in your search!

Sue
(no login)
Brava system
March 17 2005, 6:48 PM

I considered using the brava system,until i found some testimonial's on the net from brava users who have experienced a range of problems like blisters,lesions and scarring.You should research this product some more,before you make a decision.
Sue

Pam
(no login)
Re: Brava system
March 20 2005, 6:04 PM

A friend of mine in America told me she's heard of Brava users suffering rashes, blisters, dermatitis, back pain, bad scarring, stretch marks, severe sagging, nipple discoloration, and nipple insensitivity, so I'd proceed with extreme caution if I were you. Also, it's apparently rare to find anyone who has used Brava and has gained a significant lasting size increase.

Eileen
(no login)
Re: Brava system
March 22 2005, 10:28 AM

This all sounds very negative. Let's be balanced about this. There were some women on Richard & Judy who did it and apparently it does work, but you wear these plastic domes 10 hours a day for at least 10 weeks. A bit tedious to put it mildly, but surely better than having an operation because the breasts you get will be all yours with no risky implants.

Alison
(no login)
Breast pump
May 11 2005, 8:53 AM

As a doctor I would urge using any "pump" with caution as incorrect use could damage the breast tissue. In particular I would strongly suggest not using any pump of any kind unless under the strict supervision of a doctor.

the-vagrant
(no login)
Hell Yeah!
May 11 2005, 10:08 PM

Hi.

Well, after having my two little boys, I went from having a perfect pair of 36c's (and I mean perfect), to an appaling nightmare.
My doc said the tissue was damaged beyond repair, other than to have implants...which I can i'll aford, let alone the concience I'd feel knowing I'd blown a couple of grand on myself!

I got a breast pump last week - not saying what brand coz I dont want to look like I'm advertising! (anyway, they all use the same idea I think)!

So far so good! I am using a skin tightner too, but I'm deffinately getting results!

1 problem - It DOES hurt!!! But, So what - I'm not going to look like a monster anymore, and I shall say to him:
"Honey, you may leave the light right on!"

I hope this helps, I just want you to know not to worry, there is (I think) an answer!

Good Luck Gal!

the-vagrant

Anonymous
(no login)
Re: Breast pump
May 20 2005, 3:56 AM

article:

http://www.breast-enhancement-options.co...pumps.html

Jane
(no login)
July 10 2005, 9:40 AM

Breast pumps have had their day, expecially Brava. The number of women willing to use things like that is diminishing and will continue to do so. The best days for these kind of products is definitely in the past.

elle
(no login)
brava blisters and scarring
July 20 2005, 6:53 PM

this is going to sound so DISCUSTING i warn you but i mite no how to combat blisters from brava. for the first two nites i only wore the brava for 3 hours and i already had itchy dry skin and little bubbles of blisters :S then one night wen i got angry with my domes i through them on the floor during the night and they landed sticky side on the carpet. they were all fluffy and lost their stick slightly but still sticky enough to hold suction. I dont recomend destroying your expensive domes this way but i think its the stickness pulling at your skin that makes it rub and blister. or maybe your skin gets used to it. if you continue to wear it when you have blisters they get worse and scar but i let my skin get used to the suction and went for a few days with out it which has really helped. now its really comfy and not leaving my skin sore at all. also when i remembered to use the roll on prep the redness dissapeared much quicker in the morning than before. redness is normal but i think blisters can be avoided

elle
(no login)
Re: Hell Yeah!
July 20 2005, 6:57 PM

could i ask you if its a vacume bra pump or one of the single dome thingys that you use for 15mins a day on each boob

elle
(no login)
stem cells
July 20 2005, 7:05 PM

it mite be diminishing but i think brava is working :o)new things are coming along tho, has ne one heard discussions of stem-cell reaserch being used to create new breast tissue? this creeps me out as much am implants :S but im creeped out by brava as it is hehe go to

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/3473889.stm

http://www.newscientist.com/article.nsid=dn7028
http://www.newscientist.com/channel/sex/mg18524885.600

Lauralee
(no login)
breast pump
July 24 2006, 4:37 AM

Yes I have one of the breast pumps and it does increase ur breast size. The only thing is you have to use it at least 2 times a day and every day to see the results. If you do this it will increase, if you miss they start to shrink again. have to be careful because sometimes the suctioning can leave marks. great way if you have time to increase breast without surgery, just a little time and dedication!!!

Anonymous
(Login tms81)
I have tried brava
July 24 2006, 11:39 AM

i used it for 20 weeks and went from 32b to 32c
i was seposed to be a rapid responder but it took me 20weeks to gain one cup size and i used for 11-12hours in the week and 14-17hours in the weekend. It takes longer then 10hours a day for 10weeks. i had problems with itching blistering and backpain from sleping on the back. It worked and they are still 32c and i stopped using it for 5 months ago. But i dont recommend it because it was hell, am so glad it is over YES!!

rebecca
(no login)
I agree
July 24 2006, 11:50 AM

Don't usually post here, but thought I'd jump in to say that Brava works if you can stand it. I did 15 weeks at about 11 hrs a day and grew an inch, definitely could have grown more if pain (in the ribs) hadn't stopped me. Could NEVER do it again. Back to herbs and still growing.

rebecca

Anonymous
(Login babyboo.)
July 24 2006, 11:05 PM

hi,
i waz 1nce very interested in breast pumps, and have got 1 of the pumps u pump yrself and use morn and night 4 15 mins.(havnt used it yet-too lazy). but i waz also told using a breast milk pump(elec or manual), just on the nipple shud stimulate the breast tissue and cud help growth( havnt tryed it yet), but it waz SugarQ that said it helps stimulate prolactin, which is what the breast need to make tissue, and not just swell( normal pumps). i really want to give it a go ..but just need the cash...
xx
hope this info helps x

Jacqui
(Login Jacka-b)
EVE MEMBERS
my system is just sitting
July 26 2006, 10:07 AM

I have a Brava system at the top of my cupboard, gathering dust, it is such a horrible contraption I feel guilty about selling it, have thought of putting it on ebay and in the bin.

BRAVA help louise?
January 14 2008 at 12:56 PM nnifnnif (Login nnifnnif)
hey this is to louise mainly. i just wanted to ask you as you are a real woman using brava in england who is very helpful, would you reccomend it?

i would have a boob job if i didnt think it would look stupdily facke on me. im only in uni for two hours a day average so have plenty of time to put into it and also have shrunk in breast size so know i have the potential to be a bit bigger. im just worried about the actualy system and if it could possibly break easily, as it would take all my money at the moment to buy one.

So yeah, was just wondering how effective you feel it has been and how long you have been wearing it? any horrible marks it left, or any useful info.

Dont worry if you dont have the time or feel like answering it all!

anna.x.

Tori
(no login)
Re: BRAVA help louise?
January 14 2008, 3:49 PM

Hi, I'm not Louise but I thought I'd answer your question if I can help at all! I've been using brava for about 6 weeks now, and am at uni also. Unfortunately I have to do quite alot a hours at uni and live in a shared house, so wear the system mainly at night. The first week was quite hellish as I found it extremely uncomfortable and quite painful to wear, but once I got past this point I did get alot more used to it. I think it just depends on how dedicated you are. I would never have breast implants as I think they look horrible, and I'm not deeply unhappy with my breasts. I started as a 32C and would like to atleast achieve a D but would be extremely happy with DD Big Grin. If you would be happy with one cup size of growth, then it may be worth trying, whereas if you're looking for massive implant like breasts you're more likely to be dissapointed. I'm planning to wear the system for longer than 11 weeks. Most people who wear it for that sort of length of time only increase by about 1/2 cup size, which is why I've decided to put in more time. It is expensive. I initially bought a used system from ebay, but it turned out to be too small so I had to sell it. I did find that with the used system I got spots and irritated skin on my chest from wearing it, this stopped when I replaced them with new domes- so I wouldn't recommend buying used particulary if you've got sensitive skin. I've had to sacrifice my social life somewhat due to lack of money, and needing to put in the time with brava. It hasn't bothered me too much as I've spent alot of time with my boyfriend instead! I think it helps if you have someones support while you're doing it, as my boyfriends shared all this with me. He can't wait till its over tho, as he hates the fact you cant cuddle easily while wearing it! Also it surprised me exactly how huge the domes are, you can't wear them without it being extremely noticeable to other people. Hope I've helped you a little, there all the main things I've experienced!

Katie_French
(no login)
brava - marks
January 14 2008, 4:47 PM

Hi

I used Brava and I very much regret it.
This may not happen to everyone, but I was left with marks on the inner part of my breasts that look like white stretch marks. ( I wore it dilligently for ten weeks - and am no bigger)
It really made me appreciate my breasts before!
They were small but at least they were nice and tight and pert.
It also made my nipples sag just a little bit.
The marks really bother me and it has been a year now but I am still vainly applying stretch mark cream in the hope they will go away.
If you do decide to use it, I would take a zinc supplement as this is supposed to help keep skin supple and help collagen production.
Good luck

Katie

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
sorry....turned into my life story!
January 14 2008, 7:27 PM

Hi,

I would say if you think you can put the time in go for it! If you can't put the time in (and a lot more time than they advertise) then it's not worth spending your money - you may want to look at Bosombeauty instead. If I keep the growth I see in the evenings it'll have been 95% a positive experience and cheap at twice the price. I hope to post on this in 2.5 weeks just after I finished and then again 2 weeks later just to confirm how much was permanent. I've had swelling up to F cup and got no sagging or stretch marks (just stretch marks on my thighs where I used to be fatter). I think it has made my nipples slightly larger but they're only puffed up for about 20 mins after not several days like some people have found and if anything they're more sensitive not less (but they were never very senstive at all to start with). I didn't retain much until week 16-17 even though I'd lost a cupsize due to weight loss only a couple of months earlier. Brava don't advise losing more than 7 lbs, but I've lost 15 (1.5 inches from waist and underbust, about 0.5 inches from hips and thighs) and gained about 1.5 cupsizes. I'm halfway through week 28, averaging 15 hours per night. It definitely gets easier with time, the first week I only slept 1-2 hours per night and then had to go to work - after a few days you're so tired you are suddenly able to sleep - have a mess around with pillows to get comfortable.

If you can wait a couple of weeks I can give you results, I've been very dedicated and bought the system new from Brava. I bought from Brava as you get a warranty if the domes are faulty. I've had one set (narrow large) 28 weeks but not used for about 3 weeks because they are really too small even to use for a couple of hours. I couldn't fill them even after 20 hours for 6 weeks now I can fill them in 20 minutes! I've had the narrow XL for 22 weeks. Both sets are in working order but the cushioning near the armpits is now a bit squashed so they press harder near the armpits. If I do another 6 month session next winter I'll probably invest in new domes but hoping I won't need to. I'm about to do a session with the Bosombeauty - if you're in no rush I intend to report on that at the end of May before having a total break over summer. If I do get good growth from both methods then you may want to consider BB as it's much cheaper and you wear for shorter hours. If you are worried about price it is much cheaper to buy domes only brand new with the seal on from ebay (£350) then make your own airlock from fish tank tubing. I have the smartbox and the airlock and definitely prefer the airlock, it's cheap, less bulky, less noisy, water proof if you want to wear it in the shower and doesn't nedd filters, you also get much stronger suction which keeps the domes on better so you can sleep in a more comfortable position or do stuff round the house rather than spending 15 hours at a time lying on your back! (I work out in mine with no probs). Only downside with the airlock is there's no alarm if the domes fall off overnight but I've never had this happen as they're on tightly and the Brava company actually told me my underbust was too small for Brava and I've since lost more weight. If you buy the system from Brava and grow out of your domes in I think it's 2 weeks they replace them free (call Brava to check), later on if you need new domes they're £200 which is cheaper than ebat but bearing in mind you'll spend £790 on the first kit I think ebay is probably cheaper overall, you'll need to choose how badly you want the warranty.

The most common complaint with Brava is no results or not enough, the more you put in the more you'll get out. Most people who've had good results have gone beyond 20 weeks. Most people have trouble sleeping to start, no social life and get a rash at some point especially if you overdo it. Other rare side effects include: sagging, stretchmarks, increased noticeability of ribs, scars if you scratched too much when you got itchy. If you do less than 8.5 hours one night that counts as a missed night and you have to add 5 days at the end to make up. If you do 8.5-11 hours once per week this is not considered a missed night but doing it twice means you have to add the 5 days.

Good luck with whatever you decide x

I have done Brava in the past and gotten I would say about a half cup of results.  The silicone started wearing so I threw the system away long ago, not realizing I'd want to do it again, or how hard it would be to find the 2nd time around.  I've called many doctor's offices and the doctor who invented it ... the only place I can find it is on Ebay but it is expensive, and the seller only has manual pumping, not the auto pumping.  I don't know if I trust the seller either.  Do you or anyone know where there is a reasonable and reliable place to get Brava?

I would even rent it from someone for a period of time, if they wanted to keep it in the long run.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon