Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New to nbe, need some advice

Tongue 

Hi

I'm New to this, I'm 24 years old, 1.52m tall and 40kg, I'm a small 32A cup.

For the past 2 weeks I have been taking
3 fenugreek pills (500mg each)
2 saw palmetto (500my each)
2 fennel (500my each)
And
3 milk thistle (500my each)

I haven't been feeling any tenderness or tingaling at all, no sign that it's working really.

I'm in south Africa so I can't seem to find pm anywhere as I have looked for it. Are these herbs sufficient to help me increase at least 1 cup size, I'm not expecting mirricles but I would really like to be A little bigger.

Any advice on quantity will be very much appreciated, I was unable to find enough information in regaurds to dosage.

Have you been massaging or pumping or anything to stimulate the breast tissue? I know alot of my earlier struggles was getting my breasts to respond to anything. Are you also taking a multi to dissolve these suppliments and herbs?

You should also start cycling. Maybe taking a few days to a week off and then hop back on. Your body could be stalling and not knowing what to do with the herbs.

Are you planning on taking the milk thistle daily? Some women here only use milk thistle for cleansing every three months or so. If you're interested in pm, buy the Ainterol brand, you can easily buy it online at Amazon, eBay, or their website. Try massaging your breast with oil like flaxseed oil and use a heating pad. For better swelling, you can invest in a pump such as the noogleberry or the kangzhu, if you don't want to go all out of pocket, kangzhu is the cheaper alternative. However, if you were to grow out of the kangzhu cups, they don't have an extra large sadly.

If you're really interested in taking PM, I recommend cycling it meaning taking it for 15 days and then taking a break until your next period. Good luck! Smile

Thanx for the replies.

I don't actually know what a pump is? I have been massaging with coco butter lotion. Also I did not know I didn't have to take the milk thistle daily. But that is good to know.

So would it be a better plan to do,
6 fenugreek capsules a day
3 saw palmetto
And
3 fennel
Massage with flaxseed oil twice a day?

I will look into the pumps.
I'm very small so I really doubt I will ever need large cups.

Hello,

Your program sounds good. Pumping is when you place the cups on your breast and then you pump so that your breast expands, this will cause good swelling and if taken with herbs will increase growth significantly. Massage with flaxseed oil for about ten to fifteen minutes in the morning and night, whenever you have time then place a heating pad over your breast.

Hope this helps Smile

Will give that a try, the flaxseed, don't have money for a pump. Thanx so much

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon