Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BCP and breast growth

What is more successful for breast growth, the pill or natural breast enhancement?
January 6 2006 at 11:47 PM Juliette (Login juliette26)
EVE MEMBERS

What would result in me having more estrogen in my body as the end result? I have just started birth control and I am curious. Also, which is stronger??

Stephanie
(Login Steph73)
To juliette
January 7 2006, 5:30 PM

Hi! I know u have alot of questions as Ive seen u all over the board hehe! Ok,try not 2 jump into alot at once,your above question is tricky cuz while B.C may cause so&so's boobs 2 grow 3in.,it may not effect u at all just as a product like WonderUp may work on one girl but not on the next. I know its frustrating cuz we ALL want the "magic" pill/answer,but there isnt one yet. Give the BC a couple months and see what happens,if nothing,then come back,pick a NBE method & we will try to help u along the way! GOOD LUCK!!

Stephanie;32

Lisa
(no login)
Re: To juliette
January 7 2006, 10:55 PM

Juliette, as to your question, I have taken several different birth control pills from the age of 14 because of a hormonal imbalance but none of them ever made me grow.
However, since using single herbs I have grown 4 cm. I also have heard of some women getting bigger breasts while taking the birth control pill but that their boobs shrank again after stopping the pills.
Your best bet is to just try different methods yourself since we all react differently.

Ally
(no login)
Re: What is more successful for breast growth, the pill or natural breast enhancement?
January 7 2006, 11:22 PM

I have take Birth control Pills for about one year, and they made my boobs grow about half a cup (I have a hormonal imbalance and a non-existant period). But I stopped taking them and my boobs shrank back. Also my period stopped coming (now it's been a year). Birth control pills offer a temporary solution to the problem. I have just started taking herbs for my hormonal imbalance and I have yet to see any results. If anyone has any answers to my problem, please help me out!

SugarQ
(no login)
Re: What is more successful for breast growth, the pill or natural breast enhancement?
January 8 2006, 4:08 AM

Juliette, bcp is way stronger but you can easily overload with phytoestrogens as well so it depends.
not all phytoestrogens will cause breast enlargement and just becuase you increase the estrogens in your body doesnt mean breast growth is a sure thing.
its hard to say which will work better. if you are not on a routine right now then try the bcp for about 3-6 months and see what you get. if nothing you can add herbs to your routine. its up to you. just make sure you do alot of research and you no all the risks and side effects before you do anything.

NBE with bc is considered a rare side effect and success with herbs are up in the air. everyone has their own guess at how well it works as well. so your best bet it to try both if that option is open to you. many women use herbs and bcp with success. so its worth thinking about and researching yourself.

Cyan
(no login)
January 8 2006, 2:06 PM

Ally, what herbs are you using to balance your hormone? I read that vitex is supposed to be good for this, but that it was also used for fertility. Motherwort is supposed to be good for starting menses. You'll need to give it a couple of months to see if you notice any results.

Stephanie
(Login Steph73)
To Juliette; OOPS!
January 8 2006, 2:50 PM

Sorry Juliette,when I responded to your first post above,I was under the impression that you had JUST started birth control (thats why I advised you NOT to "jump into alot at once", by adding herbs) but if you now are saying you've been on it for a year then thats different. I was just concerned that "starting" too many pills could cause side effects in which case you would'nt be able to pinpoint if it was the birth control OR the herbs. Theres a few girls here that are on both,you could do a "forum search" & probly study/pick a routine from them too. Good Luck & sorry again for the misunderstanding!

Stephanie;32

Birth Control and Breast Enhancement?
April 24 2008 at 9:17 AM Madix (no login)

I'm getting ready to get on a different birth control, and I've heard of women getting largers boobs through their birth control. Just wondering if that's true, and if so, what kind's do that? Any information would be great. A friend of mine said something about Yaz making her's bigger.

Thanks.

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
Re: Birth Control and Breast Enhancement?
April 24 2008, 1:11 PM

Breast growth from BCP is not very frequent so I wouldn't count on it. But when it happens it seems to to those who already have large breasts.

hopeful88
(Login Hopeful88)
April 25 2008, 9:00 PM

Yeah and I think someone said before that normally those people that it happens to were ones that already have balanced hormones to begin with. I took it for some months and never saw a breast change at all.

beth
(Login Boobsrock4life)
April 26 2008, 8:02 PM

yazmin is better, it enhances breast size for some n it doesn't for some.

Just JB
(Login UNDERGROUNDPERFORMANCE)
Birth Control and Breast Enhancement?
April 26 2008, 9:54 PM

Hi Madix

Heres a few things I found on the net. I know several women that increased bust after the pill.

Usually the pill helps cure acne, but a few women feel they get acne from the oral contraceptive pill. Your breasts may become tender or may get larger. Your appetite may increase

SciTeach7
United States Reply »
|Report Abuse |Judge it! |#1 Jan 25, 2008
The article makes sense. Anything that increases estrogen levels and/or insulin levels will affect/increase breast tissue.

This article failed to mention birth control pills, which more women are taking (& at younger ages) which can add a cup size in just a few months of beginning them (and negative effects for breast tissue health), nor did it mention the bad effect of larger breasts on the ability to run (too much uncomfortable bounce), the negative affect on shoulder comfort (too much weight just digs straps into the shoulders until there's a permanent dent) and even on posture (again, too much weight leads to poor posture, especially in the sedentary & overweight person).

JB

Madix
(no login)
April 28 2008, 5:35 PM

Thank you guys for all the info. That makes me feel loads better about choosing a birth control. My acne is horrible and I've been considering acutane, which you have to be on birth control with, so maybe it will also help my acne too.

Kekie
(Login Kekie)
April 28 2008, 10:29 PM

Be careful with Acutane. Me and a friend both took it in college and nethier had severe acne. We were both left with dark skin patches on our cheeks...like the pigmentation is darker there. Do your research. If you have a doctor like mine, I just asked for it and he gave it to me.

Hopeful88
(Login Hopeful88)
April 28 2008, 11:16 PM

If you take a birth control with an androgen blocker it should stop your acne. I had sever cystic acne and it did help but I have found Saw Plametto to help me more than Diane-35 did. Diane-35 is more powerful than Yaz, so I'm pertty sure if I ever did take Yaz it wouldn't really help me. But it all depends how strong your acne is.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon