Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bovine Ovaries for BE

Bovine Ovaries for BE
June 3 2006 at 9:01 AM Anastazia (Login Anastazia2)
Hi all
I was wondering if anyone knows something about bouvine ovaries for BE, they are the main ingridient in Bountiful Breast, (however they can be found for a much, much lower price). Bovine Ovaries are a type of glandular therapy made available by modern technology. What they do is act on the hypothalamus to induce the process of puberty. They seem to be more succesful at enlarging breasts than most herbs. I'd like to know if anyone has tried bovine ovaries or knows anything about them.

Anonymous
(Login unhappy80)
EVE MEMBERS
re: Bovine Ovaries for BE
June 3 2006, 11:30 AM

Hi!
What is Bovine ovary?
is this a product or a method?
thanks.

Anonymous
(no login)
Re: Bovine Ovaries for BE
June 3 2006, 12:23 PM

Cow ovary is not the main ingredient of Bountiful Breast. It's the only ingredient.

You've always been able to eat cow ovary if you wanted to. It's not dependent on modern technology.

There is no evidence that cow ovary is more successful than herbs.

SugarQ
(Login SugarQ)
Re: Bovine Ovaries for BE
June 3 2006, 6:46 PM

anon is right. BO is not more effective at all. it just appears so because of all the b/a pictures on BB's website there are several forums dedicated to BO use for NBE but very few people report results without other complications like weight gain or getting heavier, earlier, more painful menstral cycles. one woman on the beboad claimed she developed endometroisis after 5 months after using BB. it may have been that she had a milder condition of Endometriosis and BB just aggrivated it but there have been more cases of nasty side effect then success stories. supposedly you can get a prescription of BO from a doctor and it has been recommended by doctors for breast enlargement.

anyways, BB's website has the most credible looking b/a pictures of any NBE pill brand out there. most of the pictures have women in poses that make the breasts look bigger then they may actually be (like some women are squishing their arms in so you see more cleavage or the after picture is closer to the camera then the before picture or some women are wearing pushup bras only in the after picture or clothing seems looser in the before picture and tigher in the after picture, or some women are leaning forward more in the after picture, all the pictures have women hearing clohthing and bras) so it hard to really see the differnce on unless the difference is very large.

all i know is that there are more b/a pictures that show a difference on this forum and the beboard then there are b/a pictures of women who used BO for NBE.how it works exactly is a bit strange and mostly unknown. i dont totally believe the whole stimululate the hypthalamus thing really and stimulating hormone.the people behind BB dont really have this lab and they are not researching how BB works cause that costs money. they even said they wouldnt take the time ore the money to do a clincal study to proof this product works. one reason is because BO is a natural product and cant be patented (although they claim they have been trying to get BB pills patented for many years). so why would they spend the money and do all that work when in the end anyone can taket that info, go to new zeland or Argentia and buy BO and sell it. Most BO brand get their BO from one of the two areas so there is nothing special about BB except that their prices are rediculouse and they market their product specifially for breast enlargement while other brands dont.

what is suppose to happen with glandular therapy is that components of the freeze dried organ is suppose to stimulate the "like" organ. the scientist that studied the effect of glandular therapy showed that components of the glandular tissue attached itself or stimulated to the same organ. so ovary tissue should sitmulate the ovaries which is what BO is normally prescribed and used for. mammary tissue is suppose to develop the mammary and infact is suppose to increase milk production by stimulating prolactin(i read about this but i dont know how true it is).now if im right and BO stimulates the Ovaries then that doesnt guarantee it will encourage breast growth. i believe no one knows exactly how BO is suppose to work. and i probably no more about BO then the BB company does which is a shame since they are the ones making money.

ive emailed questions to BB and either they dont get answered to my satisfaction (it at all) or they just give this long explaination about how long they have been in business and how respectable their company is, and all the women who had responded wodnerfully to BB. in some posts the staff that sends the replys claims she too responded to BB. its clear that BB has no idea how their product works. its rediculouse to think its possible to natually grow greasts greater then 3 cupsizes yet they claim its possible and happens often with BO. they say that their pills contain progesterone but that cant say how much. they also claim that progesterone gives perminant results while estrogen gives temparary results. it seems like these people did their homework and crackes open a few books or did some online reasearch but they definatly are not experts on how BO works,how herbs work, or how hormones work to cause breast enlargement. they talk about taking protien to help with breast enlargement but i cant for the life of me explain how protein is suppose to help with NBE if at all. they talk about the thyroid(T3 and T4) and how its critical for success. the trueth is that thyroid function is important for BE but not essenicial. there are women wo wast their money on BO, protein shakes,iodine and thyrosine to encourage NBE but it doesnt seem to make much of a difference then women who just pop the pill with a meal. their explaination for how protien and thyroid fuction is important is very weak.

BO might contain hormones in it but the problem is that BB doesnt measure or regulate the dosage to incorperate a standard dosage of any hormones. Most glandular suppliment you need a prescription for contain extracts that have the hormones measured and standardized so it contains more or less a specific amount of a curtain ingredient. anyways its possible that BO contains progesterone or estrogen but no one know how much from pill to pill. if it does d contains estrogen and progesterone then its safer to just go to a doctor and get a prescripton for estrogen and go to your local pharmacy and get progesterone cream. that would at least be much cheaper and safer then spending your money on BO and have not one clue what is actually going to your body.

check out BOB's naturalbreastenlargeemntforum (on MSN group) and there is a yahoo group called bovine beauty and you (mostly transfemales using BO).

i know i sound critical of most NBE brands but i too almost was about to shell out money for BB based on the convincing testimonials and pictures. but the most questions and the response i got just make me have more questions. IMO BO is not worth the risk. i would recommend latavi before i recommend BB (lol).

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon