Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Fun discussion: What is your favorite herbal tea for NBE?

So everyone, I'm just wondering who out there on BN is taking herbal teas as part of their NBE program? If you have a favorite herb, combination of herbs, brand that makes it, or your own homemade tea, I'd love to hear about it, along with if you feel like including how you think it has helped your NBE program along.

I have only tried one so far, peppermint, and I love it so much I keep a big pitcher of it in my fridge as iced tea so its always available for me. I am growing peppermint in my herb garden this year so I am going to be making my own at some point.

I've just received my new dandelion tea, which is blended with cinnamon and hibiscus, so I'm going to try that out today. I'm hoping it will enhance the effects of the herbs that I am taking for NBE.

OK, your turn! Which are your favorites and why?

Peppermint tea. I love the taste. I make a large flask of hot tea in the morning and drink it during the day.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon