Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

YouTuber I found with great noogleberry videos!

Hello ladies! I haven't posted on this thread in years, but I've just decided that I am going to give noogling one more try. I've had my system for years but just got frustrated because I didn't see any swelling or any growth. However, I've restarted my noogling program and I came across this lovely lady who is vlogging her noogleberry journey on YouTube. This is her first time so she's learning as she goes but I've learned so much by watching her journey online. If you get a chance check out nellienoogle YouTube channel. She's done a demo on how to put on the cup, she's done one about circulation, and latest one is how to tell when you've out grown your domes. She doesn't show her face which I can understand but she has a lovely personality. After watching her video I've learned my cups are too small and that's why I had no swelling or growth. I've been in compression mode all this time! I have the large contoured domes and they fit over my breasts better than the medium cups. I'm a small A cup but my base is wider than medium domes. So here is the link ladies and please subscribe to her channel if you have a YouTube account Smile.
http://youtu.be/5rqxWxnSrvg

I have to appreciate her effort. She's made 14 videos on her Noogling in just 3 weeks. I can't imagine she'll continue at that rate for the many months (or years) it will take to achieve significant size gain. I'll be watching, though. I suggest anyone interested catch them soon. I've found people who post such channels often take them off after they've been around for awhile.

(30-01-2016, 07:16 PM)Wannabe Wrote:  I have to appreciate her effort. She's made 14 videos on her Noogling in just 3 weeks. I can't imagine she'll continue at that rate for the many months (or years) it will take to achieve significant size gain. I'll be watching, though. I suggest anyone interested catch them soon. I've found people who post such channels often take them off after they've been around for awhile.

I do appreciate her for taking the time to do these videos because it's actually nice to see someone use the noogleberry in real time instead of only seeing pictures. When I'm on this forum there are so many questions about using the noogleberry, and sometimes it can be hard to explain something through words so to me it's nice to have a visual for some clarity especially for newbies. I'm sure she will only document her journey for a short period of time because we all know it takes time to achieve our NBE goals, but I'm glad she took time out of her schedule to do these videos.

This is awesome! Hope she keeps posting occasionally with updates even if she doesn't keep up with the same amount of videos. Great resource!

It looks like she took them down.

Yes, as I anticipated. Like many people we see on this forum, she seemed to jump into the NBE thing very enthusiastic at first (probably too much so) and either decided to quit or decided she was revealing a bit too much in public. I'm always reading posts here by newbies who are all excited about the "results" of only a month or two of suction treatment. But that's only temporary swelling. If you want real gain it will probably take at least a year and realistically several years of commitment. I doubt if anybody's going to do 4 videos a week on it for that long.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon