Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Stumbled onto subliminal messaging

Stumbled onto subliminal messaging
January 27 2007 at 12:27 PM Blessed (no login)
Hi all,
I lurk here all the time very rarely post though. I have tried all manner of herbs & products...Wonderup for 7 months & Greenbush 3 months did not do much for me....maybe fuller but since I didnt take a start pic (too scared of someone finding it) I cannot be sure. I am currently taking Vitex (only 1 month in) & 2 WU tabs a day just to finish them off really. Anyway sorry, long story short, have been fascinated by the 'hypnosis' threads but have neither the time nor opportunity to close myself away from the kids & customers (family business with my husband) to do that. Sooooo stumbled upon a product for subliminal messges that flash up on your computer screen ( I am on it all the time for work) you can edit them to say what you want.....so I changed one of the generic ones to being all about toning my entire body at the same time as my breasts grow through massage & balanced hormones to an overflowing 12C (currently 12B)......I felt like a complete *%$#head typing it & would just die if anyone found it tee hee. Anyway what I wanted to tell you all is that in the 2 days since I installed it I am feeling consistent niggling pains in both breasts regularly thoughout the day & I feel a lot more positive about my whole NBE journey (was really getting down about the lack of success). I wanted to share straight away as you are all so generous with your tips & such. Seems bizarre as it is truly 'mind over matter' but then when you think about it just about everything is!!! xxxxx

LL
(Login Lillea)
Re: Stumbled onto subliminal messaging
January 27 2007, 3:07 PM

Hi! That's great that it seems to be working for you! Can you post a link to the product?

This message has been edited by Lillea on Dec 24, 2007 8:35 AM

mousee
(Login mousee09)
that is great
January 27 2007, 3:22 PM

i wonder why it doesnt work for everybody. i really want to tried breast enhancers but i only have 2 choices grobust and natural curves. so if they dont work then i out until i get a credit card. i have a very high metabolism and im not such it will work for me....

Blessed
(no login)
January 27 2007, 10:01 PM

Hi here is the link, I dont know that this product is any better than the others it just seemed the most convincing when I was exploring the option.
www.subliminal-power.com

Have a great day!

Manyquestions
(Login ManyQuestions)
Does it ever work?
January 28 2007, 6:19 PM

There is a literature asserting that no subliminal messaging works. None. I read an article a couple of years ago in the Skeptical Inquirer that reviewed the relavant scientific literature and asserted that the early scientific studies which purported to whow that subliminal messaging did work actually were flawed.

Has anyone read anything more recent on this issue?

I suppose if you think it will work on you, then it might work on you, but still---

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
January 28 2007, 7:40 PM

I'm just as sceptical of a claim that something doesn't work, none of it, as of a claim that somehting works.
Anyway, I thought I'd try this method, since I can get it for free and it doesn't coset me any time doing it, lol! :p

Blessed
(no login)
To Many Questions
January 29 2007, 1:09 AM

There is also literature saying that herbal BE does not work.....but we wouldnt be on this site if we believed that would we? I have been sitting in front of the computer for only 20 minutes so far this morning paying bills & have just started getting my 'pains' for the day...I was very excited to feel them start up again & was just busy congratulating myself that this is working for me when I read your post.....Just google Subliminal Messaging & you will find all sorts of negative AND positive articles.....or don't....your choice. But I am very happy so far. As you said Moon, it is not an expensive option & I have also been taking the opportunity to load in messages about feeling positive & full of energy (in spite of work & 2 kids under two...tee hee!).

Anonymous
(Login Corrie73)
January 29 2007, 3:47 AM

Moon -- how can you get it for free? It looks like it costs about $40 online.
??? Corrie Smile

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
January 29 2007, 10:08 AM

@ Corrie - Hehe, let's just say I have my methods. Wink

I believe hypnosis works for NBE and subliminal messages are just a defferent way of acieving that which you can try to achieve with hypnosis to grow your breasts - convince your subconsciousness to do it. Stress and negativity have proven to be a huge obstacle for NBE (very likely I'm such a case) and once again, they have to do with subconsciousness. I think a lot can be achieved with your mind. I still think herbs are the best opptions, but your head can certainly prevent them from working. In this case, you have to work on your head.

LL
(Login Lillea)
January 29 2007, 10:29 AM

I agree with you, Moon. Smile

From what I've learned, using hypnosis AND subliminals is the most effective.

After much research and thought, I ordered a custom CD set for BE and other things from this site:

http://www.hypnotictapes.com/index.html

There are many sites for this kind of thing, but I like this one better than most. It's quite unique.

So, I'll be doing hypnosis, subliminals and sleep learning for BE and other things. I'm quite excited. It's rather expensive compared to some offerings, but my research into hypnosis has led me to believe that this can really work.

He has one for just breast enlargement, linked below. But I chose a custom set and wrote the suggestions myself (he evaluates things before recording and with custom you can choose the music/sound and other things that you prefer).

http://hypnotictapes.com/transcript/phys...east.shtml

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
January 29 2007, 1:48 PM

Hey Lillea, I've been trying to learn to hypnotize myself for a while (only the induction) and though I think I was close a few times, I'm not sure I actually was hypnotized. I've only been trying for two weeks or so, then I didn't have time anymore. How do you plan to do hypnosis, just listen to the tapes? I thought that's not enough, I'm curious if someone managed to actually get into a trance.

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
January 29 2007, 4:47 PM

@ Blessed - When you use the program, are the messages flashing so fast that you don't actually see them??

LL
(Login Lillea)
January 29 2007, 8:39 PM

Hi Moon,

Yes, I plan to just listen to the CDs. I have listened to other hypnosis MP3s I bought or downloaded before.

They say that it can take a while to learn how to relax enough to go into trance, and sometimes what people expect and experience isn't what they feel or experience. The key is to be very very relaxed, which is what induction is supposed to do for you. If you're hearing someone else's voice and you don't really care for their voice, that can be a problem. Most sites will have a sample of the person's voice. When doing it yourself (your own techniques) it might be trickier, at least at first, because you will likely still be fairly alert as you try to go into trance because you have to think so much (at first) to tell yourself what to do.

I noticed that although I wasn't asleep, during my better sessions I woul kind of drift a bit and later realise that I couldn't recall verbatim what the hypnotist was saying during some of the recording, yet I wasn't asleep. Some people are aware of all of the words. It varies. If you are very very relaxed, that's a good start.

A test of suggestibility: read the description FIRST then click on the spiral afterward, as the site says:

http://www.hypnotictapes.com/main/receptivity.shtml

You can also see how you feel if you watch any of the free graphics on this site for a while because they influence your brain waves, changing their frequency to what has been shown to be what happens during a hypnotic state. Click on a few and see which one you like then look at it for a while.

http://www.geocities.com/hypnosis_self_h...index.html

Other links of interest:

This site has lots of free information about hypnosis and how to do it yourself:

http://www.bcx.net/hypnosis/self-hypnosis-start.html

Some hynotists don't believe that certain things are possible with hypnosis, but I believe that it's not good to limit oneself. Changing certain things may not be possible, of course (I'm not going to be able to change my skin from white to black, most likely! Smile), but breast enhancement is certainly possible (proven to be) and even things like increasing your height, amazingly.

Blessed
(no login)
Moon
January 30 2007, 12:52 AM

Hi there,
Yes the messages flash up to quickly for you to consciously read them you sometimes just see a flicker out of the corner of your eye, mine flash randomly all over the screen every 4 seconds. Its all quite fascinating isnt it??? My focus at the moment is NBE but I am quickly starting to think, boy hurry up & reach your goal then concentrate on the more important stuff in my messages like ; being a more patient wife , a more attentive mother, a more helpful friend, enhancing my creativity & motivation (I have always intended to write a novel tee hee). I think its just great!!! I mean what do we have to lose, pumping the subconscious full of positive thoughts really cant be a bad thing after all.
BY THE WAY, THEY ARE DEFINITELY LOOKING MORE FULL THIS LAST FEW DAYS..HOORAY...I KEEP WONDERING IF ITS ALL IN MY HEAD THEN I THINK WHO CARES? I FIGURE THE IDEA OF NBE IS TO ENHANCE YOUR BREASTS TO THE POINT THAT YOU ARE HAPPY WITH THEM YOURSELF & HOW ELSE CAN YOU FEEL HAPPY WITH SOMETHING IF NOT IN YOUR HEAD & WITH EMOTION??? so whether its my breast or my attitude I am loving it!!!
Good luck with it & I will add to this thread periodically with updates.

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
January 30 2007, 8:48 AM

@ Lillea - I did that suggestibiliy test before and it said I was very sugegstible! But when I tried to learn trance I didn't have that much success. But maybe I'm just really impatient, I mean it's not supposed to be something you can learn a couple of trials. I had the most sucess precisely in my first trials though and then I didn't anymore. Maybe it actually is so that it's best to just liten and not try to learn trance at all and then it happen on its own.
Btw, do you do hypnosis before going to sleep? That didn't work very well for me, cause I either fell asleep, which is not the good, cause sleep is different from hypnotic state, or bcause I have the habit of brooding and going oevr all sorts of things in my head before I fall asleep and that distracted me away from relaxation.
lso do you do it lying down or sitting or something in between? And in the dark or with light on? Thanks!

@ Blessed - I have this program now Subliminal Power and it seems mine is difefrent from yours. I can only set the message in the middle of the screen and I thought the flash time is really to long - it's long enogh for me to notice the sign and read about half of the words, and I thought subliminal messages are supposed to be faster than that. I think I'll get a better program.
And I'm so the same as you - I want to start using this already to fix my head!! :p But right now I'm doing boobs mostly because it's the only thing where I can see fast if this works - if I get tingles. I did get tingles yesterday as I used it too!! But it was a very strange day, I had pains alerady in the morning, almost more than I ever did while on herbs the previous months and I'm on a brake! Then in the evening as I was on the comp with messages, I got a few more. I'm hopeful for now!

LL
(Login Lillea)
January 30 2007, 8:53 AM

Hi Moon,

The more you can just relax and not expect to go into trance, the more likely it is that you can go into trance, I think! Smile I have done it before sleeping, but earlier, too. I lie down in the dark, using my iPod to listen to everything.

This message has been edited by Lillea on Dec 24, 2007 8:36 AM

Anonymous
(no login)
January 30 2007, 9:06 PM

blessed, do you mind me asking what you typed in for the breast enlargement. I have the program and made my own messages but not having any luck I didn't really know what to write and how to phrase things so I think i've done it wrong.

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
January 30 2007, 10:23 PM

I've gotten myself a good program now. For NBE I wrote sth like:
My mind wants my breasts to grow
My mind commands my body to grow my breasts
My breasts must grow
Blood flow into my breasts is increased
My body releases all necessary chemicals to grow my breasts
Fats are deposited into my breasts
By breasts are growing

I have only tried once and I got tingles, but it was a day when I had tingles anyway (eventhoguh I'm on a brake!). I'll try just for the sake of trying only to see if I really get tingles from this. Otherwise I'll use this mainly to work on my stress.

littlemadison
(Login littlemadison)
January 30 2007, 11:41 PM

I really believe positive attitude alone can help so much with NBE, and I think people who have no positive thoughts may not end up growing much, if any at all. Do you think that *knowing* that you have subliminal messages flashing on your screen, even though your not paying attention too hard, you're still aware of them in the back of your mind which is creating continuous positive thoughts for the entire time you are on the computer without even knowing it? I don't know if subliminal messages work. I do know that they used them at baseball games though - they would flash a picture of a sprite or coke up on the big screen during the game, and then people would "suddenly" feel thirsty and go to the consession stands. So maybe it does work. But if it doesn't, I think the positive thoughts that come with it are definitely going to help you anyway.

x madison

Blessed
(no login)
Moon, Anon & Little Madisson
January 31 2007, 12:45 AM

Hi girls,
Oh my goodness I loved your lines Moon especially
'fats are deposited in my breasts' thats great
Mine are more like;
I am toning my entire body
My breasts are fuller & heavier each day
I eat healthily
I dont snack
I massage my breasts & watch them grow
I feel growth occuring in my breasts
I enjoy exercising & toning my body
My larger breast make me more proportioned
I respect & enjoy my body
bla bla bla .......but am now going to add you 'fats & blood flow' lines.
So maybe you can make up a mix of these ideas Anon
And Little Madisson I cant even pretend to understand why or how it works but I also dont understand how electricity or for that matter my car works tee hee but I think you are right its all positive so its all good.
Moon my Subliminal Power package has a start up page that you can alter the frequency & duration messages appear on the screen & also edit their existing messages & have them flash randomly.
Have a great day girls.

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
January 31 2007, 9:46 AM

Subliminals have been banned from commercial industry in the US, so that is a strong indication that they do work. They can manipulte.

Blessed - Yeah, those lins ar very physiological, I think that is how they have to be. It's proven that the mind has the abilty to influence the body's physiology, that's how changes are achieved through hypnosis, and possibly also through subliminal messaging. I was thinking that if I simply put 'I feel tingles in my breasts', 'my breasts are growing', the effect might be only to give me the tingles, but not from growing, but maybe in the skin or something, to convince me that they are growing, but not actually make them grow.

Anonymous
(no login)
March 19 2007, 12:30 AM

I wish Blessed would visit again for an update

Rinoa_Lewis
(Login rinoa_lewis)
March 19 2007, 9:30 AM

I agree...it would be good to catch up with girls who are using sublims to see how it impacts on their progress.

Anonymous
(no login)
Free subliminal messages
March 19 2007, 10:40 AM

there's a list of free downloads here, but i've no time to look at them right now, so i don't know if they allow you to write your own messages.

http://www.newfreedownloads.com/find/sub...sages.html

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
March 19 2007, 11:12 AM

Well, I have been doing subliminals, but I'm on a brake from herbs. I have been having some pains while on my brake, but that often happens. I didn't have much more pains while on my routine. I dunno if subliminals are doing anything for me really, but I'll keep it up cause it's easy enough.

I too would be interested in haring from blessed.

dunny
(Login lil_dunny)
March 19 2007, 10:52 PM

nice! gotta try these hypnotic cds

Subliminal Messages
February 3 2007 at 3:05 PM Sukidoll (Login sukidoll)
I remember there was a post about subliminal messages not long ago so I thought maybe someone might be interested in some software? I was going to program one myself but at the moment I have too much work, but here are a few links in the meantime:

A list of subliminal programs from download.com:
http://www.download.com/3120-20_4-0.html?tg=dl-20&qt=subliminal&tag=srch

Some of them are for free, here are a few:
- Subliminal Blaster1
- MB Free Subliminal Message Software 1.10
- Subliminal Messages 1

There is also a Lose Weight one, called Subliminal Message 1.0

I haven't downloaded or tried any of these yet so I can't say how good or effect they are, but download.com has some user reviews that you might like to read.

I also found a site that tells u how to write good subliminal messages

http://www.infinn.com/subliminal/howtowr...sages.html

Enjoy Smile

Anonymous
(Login fennelfairy)
Re: Subliminal Messages
February 3 2007, 3:45 PM

Cool! Thank you for posting the links Sukidoll!

Alcest
(Login Alcest)
February 3 2007, 3:45 PM

I downloaded one version's free trial...

This is so weird. I can't see them at all. Hhaha I'm sorry if I sound so naive, but how the hell does this work again? =P

Sukidoll
(Login sukidoll)
February 3 2007, 4:15 PM

fennelfairy - you are welcome! I just read your program, hope to be as fortunate as you Smile

Alcest - not really sure how it all works either but I managed to find an older thread:

Stumbled onto subliminal messaging, started by Blessed, she said that she was able to read the messages and seems to have pains in her breasts.

I also read a review for Subliminal Mind 1.0 that said:

"Subliminal messaging does exist, but by definition I should not be able to see them...that is why they are called subliminal...they don't reached conscious attention, but are still processed. What this program is is simply a distraction. The fault with it I believe is that the shortest gap between the messages is only 1 second. True subliminal messaging with regard to this setup of successive phrases uses a process called Backward Masking, whereby an initial stimulus is not consciously 'seen' because it is followed rapidly by another phrase. But this phenomenon only occurs when the second message occurs no LONGER than 200ms after the first. Brain scan studies back this up".

I know it seems strange that you can't see anything, but maybe this is okay. Maybe someone else knows more or can clarify this?

Anonymous
(Login fennelfairy)
February 3 2007, 4:23 PM

You are not meant to see anything. The messages are meant to flash by so fast that only your subconscious will register them.

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
February 3 2007, 4:38 PM

I think you are supposed to notice then just faintly. I have mine set on 10 ms, which is pretty much minimum and I notice them with a corner of my eye, but they are so fast that they don't even draw my attention. I have a very small interval too, so that they flash all the time all over the screen. The program I use is called Subliminal Flash. I couldn't say if it's doing anything for me yet, but I use it to put my head in order more than NBE, though I do occasionally also put NBE suggestions on.

@Suki - I don't understand what the review you posted says - the the intervals should or shouldn't be very short???

Sukidoll
(Login sukidoll)
February 3 2007, 4:55 PM

Hi Moon
I think it meant that intervals in that particular program were too long ( 1 second intervals) and that they shouldn't be any longer than 200 ms.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon