Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Chest muscle loss.

Hi everyone, i have abit of a strange question here lol, but i know men have more muscle mass then women in general and testosterone increases muscle. I have gradually lost muscle over the last 6 months or so and it is starting to become very noticible now and i have had to adjust my gym routine to compensate for this, but my question is, and this may sound stupid lol, but i seem to have lost my chest muscles lol and i am alittle confused to be honest, i know women have there muscles in the same areas as a man but i cannot feel my muscle there atall now. I use to be able to tense these muscles and my boobs would tense a little upwards but about 4 weeks ago i could not do this and i now have no control of my boobs what so ever lol. I have lost alot of upper body strength aswell and i find it almost impossible to do male push ups which have been part of my routine to help lift my breasts and stop them sagging but i have just lost all control over them now. I know this is a stupid question but i am a little worried as to weather this is normal or not lol. And for those who are new to the forum i am male who has done NBE. Any help would be appreciated, thanks everyone. xxxx

hmm, well I'm a woman that has always had alot of chest muscle for a woman, but I haven't got near as large as you haveyet, so I don't know whether this will be effected at some point. I know at my first mammogram, the tech kept commenting on howmuch muscle I had in the chest because it made doing a mammo a buggar. Maybe as the breast tissue expands to being higher up on the chest it just covers it so that it doesn't seem like you have as much? I really don't know other than I do know that while I can tell where my muscles are just by looking the woman I have known that were large, never looked like they had much muscle there as it just looked like all bust. So that's the best I can guess.

hugs, Mel

Hi mel, thanks for your reply. Ive got to admit this is a strange one lol and maybe there is not an answer, its just how my body is changing. I have to admit i went through alot of changes and it all settled down and i thought that this was how i was going to be, but i seem to be going through a second stage at the moment and im noticing some quite big changes this time, some of which i dont like that much. I seemed to stop for about 3 months, every thing stayed the same apart from my boobs changing shape a little but about 4 weeks ago i started noticing my shape changing again amongst other things and im gaining weight again which im not happy about, but atleast my boobs are on the increase again lol. I guess i will just have to wait and see what happens, thanks mel, speak soon xxxx

Hmm, I think a loss of a certain amount of muscle loss would be normal as you feminize, but you should be able to see a bit of movement when you tense your chest muscles. If I press my palms together in front of my chest, I can see my chest muscles move under my breasts, and I don't have much upper body strength.

Hi T-belle, thanks for your reply, and i know what you mean i use to do the palm exercise where you push your palms together infront of your body and i could see my muscles move and my breasts would tense up, but theres nothing there now, not that i can see anyway, i know theres still muscles there but i think they have gone sleep or something lol, its a very strange feeling for me but i guess ill get use to it, i do seem to be gaining more tissue on the top part of my breasts if thats anything to do with it i dont know, ive had the same kind of thing happen with my biceps, they have shrunk alot and i have trouble tensing them now aswell, my arms have become quite flabby. I think i need to exercise even more than i do now lol. Thanks T-belle, good luck hun xxxx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon