Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Fengshui - Growing breasts without pills

Fengshui - Growing breasts without pills
March 14 2008 at 7:08 AM
double_ace (Login double_ace)
I know you're probably very busy but i would love for u to be my NBE mentor (helper) for foods every so often?
DO u have an email where i could contact u?

I have read all ur post and have ur massage techniques etc but would liek some additional help on making the nbe foods and some other things,

thanks!

fengshui
(Login fengshuiTW)
Re: Fengshui - i see you're online!
March 14 2008, 8:24 AM

Hi, double_ace, I am more than happy to help if I can. If you don't mind, you can ask anything in my programme, it will send a message to my email and I will try to answer if I can as soon as I see it. this way, if others have same questions I don't need to repeat, and we can all benefit from the feedbacks, there so so many ladies here are wealth of info!!
If you really need to ask privately, do you think you can leave your email? I will send you my email address.
Sorry I am a bit paranoid, hehe, because none of my friends know I was on NBE, what motivated me to do NBE was a "mean" girl friend who always laughed at my flat chest while her boobs are fake (but she claims they are real even if they are just two balls standing on her chest, a blind man can "see" they are fake). I think she thinks I had a boob job (she wishes), haha, she constantly asks me why my boobs look so big now? too bad, my boobs jiggle when I walk!!
She can eat her guts out, hohoho, I would never let her know that I did NBE and it worked, because she would use it to laugh at me saying I did it for whatever stupid reason.
A bit evil of me today, oh, well. :-)

double_ace
(Login double_ace)
March 14 2008, 9:01 AM

LOL @ your comment about your friend,
honestly she must not be a very good friend for acting liek that towards you. At least you got to grow breasts, and real ones at that!!
Did u keep ur growth by the way?

Also I agree with what you're saying about leaving messages here on this forum so others can see and benefit from it,

shall we make this the official fenghsui help thread then? ;-), i'll be asking questions from here on so look out for this particular thread!!

and thanks for being such an angel ;-)

double_ace
(Login double_ace)
March 14 2008, 9:07 AM

Ok I already have a question, lol:

For green papaya diet, did you eat green papaya every day? if so how much i.e. 1/4 papaya daily or less? Also did u always eat papaya with seabass/porridge or did u just make papaya soup by itself? if so, pardon me if you posted this somewhere else already but search engine on this site is horrible and i've tried looking for allyour posts twice already, could you so kindly post the papaya recipe here and how you make it? i'm a horrible cook so a litle guidance would be great ;-)

maylynn
(Login Cselestyna)
March 14 2008, 9:19 AM

hey! i also have a question, i noticed in your programme page you talked abut fermented sweet rice with egg, what exactly is that?

fengshui
(Login fengshuiTW)
to double_ace
March 14 2008, 7:36 PM

Yeah, that would be a good idea, I am thinking about re-starting my programme again so I will be visiting here a lot, won't miss this thread.

I don't always put green papaya in my soup, but often (over 50% of times). If I had it on hand I threw in a handfull of chopped green papaya, I don't always eat the green papaya, only when I felt like it.

I started with green papaya sea bass soup, but it was too much trouble 'cause I had to make it everyday (if you premade the fish soup, it tastes too fishy re-heated), so I turned to the chicken feet soup, made a week's worth each time, I added in green papaya when I re-heated the soup for about 30 min. or so ( while the soup was heating I did my massage then ate it right afterwards).

Just check the "food & drink" page, there are lots of easy receipes. I think the easist one is to make the chicken feet broth, use the broth to make any soup you like, you can add in green papaya to whatever soup you are making from the feet broth, I don't think it changes the flavor much.

Hope this helps. If you have more questions, just ask. :-)

fengshui
(Login fengshuiTW)
to maylynn
March 14 2008, 7:43 PM

the fermented sweet rice with egg is a famous boobie receipe in TW, you can buy the fermented sweet rice at most of asain markets, they are rather cheap. Here is a link for what it looks like and some receipes you can use,

http://www.donghanlaozao.cn/en/comp_pub/...=29&sh=123

If you still have questions, let me know, I will try to answer. :-)

may
(Login Cselestyna)
March 15 2008, 7:35 AM

so i looked at the website, and i saw the picture, but i'm not really clear on how to make it, do you have any idea how?

fengshui
(Login fengshuiTW)
how to fermented sweet rice with egg
March 15 2008, 8:27 AM

Boil a cup of water (use more water if you like), add in an egg (beaten or not), cook the egg to your perfection, turn off heat, stir in one or two tbsp. of fermented sweet rice, add sugar if you like. Some people add in some dry longan fruit, dried red dates, or gou-zi (all are boobie helpful, may need to boil them 10 min. before you add in egg).

It's very easy, but personally I don't like the taste, some people do. You can add fermented sweet rice to your soy milk or milk, they taste ok to me.

double_ace
(Login double_ace)
March 15 2008, 8:30 AM

Fengshui, thanks for the papaya recipe,

so is the fermented rice recipe something that you used a lot and did you feel like you grew a lot from it?

fengshui
(Login fengshuiTW)
March 15 2008, 8:34 AM

It's a famouse boobie receipe in TW, quite a few girls grew from it, I don't use it a lot because I don't like the taste too much, I do add one tbsp to my soy milk daily, I would say it helps, but can't really pinpoint how much.

double_ace
(Login double_ace)
March 15 2008, 8:39 AM

I'll give it a try and see how that goes.. so that's chicken feet, papaya, and fermented rice so far added to my booby food list ;-),

by the way, what are your thoughts on soya milk? I heard the soy percentage is very low in soya milk so you would be better off going for a stronger source like soy beans and the like...? I know it's hard to tell because u took and did so much at the same time but could u feel the soya milk working at all despite what people said?

fengshui
(Login fengshuiTW)
March 15 2008, 8:52 AM

Yeah, soy beans might be a better choice, I have read some girls grew from fried soy beans snack in TW, but I don't like soy beans, only soy milk. I don't think you would grow on soy milk alone without massages, becase I love soy milk, been drinking it since I was a kid, didn't get boobs from it (well, I was a small B, I wouldn't know if my boobs could be smaller or not if I didn't drank it all the time).

There are girls in TW add eggs to their (hot) soy milk, but I myself couln't stand the taste.

fengshui
(Login fengshuiTW)
March 15 2008, 8:54 AM

I do beleive my growth mainly came from boobie soup + massage.

double_ace
(Login double_ace)
March 15 2008, 8:57 AM

Oh wow! things women do for beauty.. i couldn't take down anything nasty everyday for a pair of breasts

by the way, when u first started, did you do the herbs, massages and foods in any particular order? I.e. massages first for ac ouple of days then u slowly introduced herbs and then foods? and do U think it makes a difference if u do it all at once vs. slowly adding things?

fengshui
(Login fengshuiTW)
March 15 2008, 9:11 AM

No, the method I learned was massage then ate boobie food right afterwards, I didn't take herbs or did any ramping up thing, I did take borage oil for a boost (I don't know if the borage oil did give me a boost or it was the right timing from Wahaika's theory.) :-)

double_ace
(Login double_ace)
March 15 2008, 9:20 AM

I see, why do you want to get back on the NBE program by the way? Did u lose some or do you want to gain some more? And according to wahaikas theory about timing.. was that the case with you, did you feel like most of the growth came on "'sunny days?" ;-) closer towards the summer time?

fengshui
(Login fengshuiTW)
March 15 2008, 9:34 AM

I have kept my growth plus a little more, but I want to lose weight that I gained this winter, about 7 lbs, I am worried that if I lose weight I would lose some boobage, I am very pleased with my growth and don't really need to be bigger, but the weight I put on this winter are around my waistline.
So I think it will be good if I lose weight and still keep my size, it will be great if I lose weight and also get bigger.
I want to start my programme again just to be safe, plus I was a slow grower compared to the girls in TW who tried the same method, and I thought it was due to my age and life style (smoking and night person), so this is also a good opportunity to prove if Wahaika's theory can increase our chances at NBE for the newcomers in the future.

fengshui
(Login fengshuiTW)
March 15 2008, 9:41 AM

I had my best growth when I switched to chicken feet soup ( I was on green papaya sea bass soup before that) and added in borage oil, plus lots sea food once a week, it happened to be in March when I made those changes, so I don't know what was the main "cause" for my growth. :-)

may
(Login Cselestyna)
March 15 2008, 8:30 PM

so, you add the rice to the boiling water after and mix it with the egg? is it a soup or do you drain the water? is this a hot or a cold meal? you can buy canned fermented rice, can i just use that? where does the egg go? lol, i'm soo sorry i searched in the internet to find step by step instructions but i couldn't find anything even remotely related to itSad

may
(Login Cselestyna)
March 15 2008, 8:31 PM

and thank you for your help, its VERY much appreciated!

fengshui
(Login fengshuiTW)
to May
March 15 2008, 10:50 PM

I guess the sweet fermented rice with egg is a desert. After you cook it, you eat the whole thing (including the rice & egg ), so you can use either more water or less water to cook the egg. From what I read people eat it hot, cold egg is a bit wierd to me. I have tried different brands of fermented rice, they are either packed in glass jars or plastic container, I haven't seen canned, if it's the same thing, you can use it of course. Hope I answered your question. :-)

This message has been edited by fengshuiTW on Mar 15, 2008 10:52 PM

may
(Login Cselestyna)
March 16 2008, 5:22 AM

so you just take the rice out of the jar, put it in a bowl and add a cooked egg to it? and then either microwave it or eat it cold?

kewl.

Sailu
(Login optimist_new)
March 16 2008, 5:48 AM

Hi Fengshui,

I am so happy after reading your response and your confidence. I was searching the Web to learn about NBE and came across this forum. Could you please please... , if you don't mind, write all the program that you have followed.

Thank you so much....I appreciate your help.

fengshui
(Login fengshuiTW)
to may
March 16 2008, 6:17 AM

Haha, I guess you can do that, but I wouldn't suggest cooking the rice too much, you may try an egg (beaten or not) in a bowl with water, cook it in microwave oven, then stir in the rice after it's done, add sugar for taste (optional). Let us know how it turns out. :-)

fengshui
(Login fengshuiTW)
to Sailu
March 16 2008, 6:23 AM

Hi, you can check my programme, here is the link

http://www.network54.com/Forum/482052/th...up+journey

There is a link in my programme to my old posts on another forum, all the details are in there. Hope you will find something helpful to you. I will be more than happy to answer questions if I can. :-)

Eve M
(Login EveEM)
EVE MEMBERS
March 16 2008, 1:41 PM

double_ace, you said 'the search engine on this site is horrible.'
However, the site search here uses google technology, so realistically I don't think there's any way it could be made to work any better.
In what way do you think it is horrible and how do you think it could be improved?
Perhaps you're not forming your search enquiries carefully enough?

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
March 16 2008, 6:43 PM

I have to say it's possibly because of the date / relevance part. I can use it to find a post that I remembered seeing but find it hard to actually research as if I'm specific in my query I get no results and if I'm less specific it brings up everything - is there any way to make it use "quotation" to find words in a certain order?

waxingmoon
(Login waxingmoon)
March 16 2008, 6:53 PM

Hi Eve,
I have used the search engine frequently and there is one thing that I think would help me in my searches. I often remember the person who posted and sometimes I remember the approximate time frame.

It would be great if I could create a search that looked for the person posting and could limit the date to a certain time - such as "last 7 days" - "30 days ago and newer" - "6 months ago and newer"... etc

If this could be combined with a way to also query the content that would be heaven. For example:

Poster: Waxingmoon
Subject: Maca
Time frame: 1 year ago and newer

I have used search features on other bulletin boards that have this type of specificity and have found it very helpful.

Even if it could just look for subject and poster only it would really simplify it for me.

And by the way Eve, I have really enjoyed the enhancements you have made to this forum since I signed onto it in 2006. It is very nice to have a moderator who is so involved in improving their forum. Thanks for your hard work.

waxingmoon

double_ace
(Login double_ace)
March 16 2008, 11:03 PM

Hi eve, it's basically what the others have said, i may have exaggerated when i say it was ''horrible'', i tdefinately isn't that bad but could be a little better,

also thanks for your efforts in making this a better forum!

double_ace
(Login double_ace)
to fengshui
March 16 2008, 11:04 PM

hi fengshui how was ur weekend so far? i just have a quick question, do u really think it matters if we eat or dont eat the ''cold foods''? because i am bad at food restrictions lol

double_ace
(Login double_ace)
Another question
March 17 2008, 1:36 AM

I checked out ur program page again and was wondering if there are more threads than the ones u listed here:

http://www.fashionguide.com.tw/MsgL/2_Ca...8_1_1.html
http://www.fashionguide.com.tw/CateL/2_%...D_218.html
http://www.urcosme.com/boards/board2-sn1...htm#136148

Especially this thread, the girl "sylvan", she is from AA~C,(she is skinny and a vegan) I also use her massage method, I feel it's very helpful.

http://www.dr-bra.com/forum_A/Discussion...main_id=91

Are these all or are there more? I'll be translating each and every page so it'll take me ages to read them lol, but i'll have fun while doing it!

Thanks

fengshui
(Login fengshuiTW)
cold type foods
March 17 2008, 8:33 AM

Hi, double_ace, I see you are doing herbs, I would say don't worry about the foods type too much, it will be good if you do, though. Chinese medicine's theory is totally different from the westen's. Generally, it just doesn't recommend women consume too much cold type foods and drinks for overall health and beauty in the long run, NBE or not.
But if you have cramps or cold hands and feet all the time, I would suggest you try to stay away from cold type foods and drinks to see if the situation improves.
BUT, even if you want to follow the food restrictions, no need to get paranoid, a little won't hurt, unless you are on Chinese herbal tonic, I think the soy and turnips will void the effectiveness, something like that, the Doc will always tell what not to eat if you are on Chinese herbal tonics.
Hope this helps. :-)

fengshui
(Login fengshuiTW)
links
March 17 2008, 8:50 AM

Haha, double_ace, I admire your spirit, it's a lot to read through, The links you posted can keep you busy for a long time. The forth link on your post is the main page of a TW NBE forum, you can see the # of the replies to decide if the threads are worth checking out. The translation can get a bit funny, though. Anyways, I am here to help if you need any. :-)

And this link is the NBE forum main page from dr.bra.com

http://www.dr-bra.com/forum_A/index.asp

This message has been edited by fengshuiTW on Mar 17, 2008 8:57 AM

double_ace
(Login double_ace)
fengshui
March 17 2008, 9:02 AM

and i admire your hard work and dedication!!! You are truly my inspiration right now so I'm following everything you're doing and much more to get what i want by the time summer comes!

I will let u know how it goes with the translation, and it is indeed really hard to make out what google is translating, i'm pretty sure i'll be missing 50% but i feel as though you've provided this forum with the most important information from those forums anyway?

I'll try you rmassage tonight and let u know how my breasts feel tomorrow ;-)

thanks again for all ur help fengshui.. u know u should be paid for this!! lol

double_ace
(Login double_ace)
my eyes are bleeding
March 17 2008, 10:21 AM

that's a lot of pages to read.. I just finished the dr.bra thread, and there are 4 more from the taiwan forum in which you provided and i'm not even sure if i'll continue because it was a mental challenge to try and figgure out what they really ment.. i don't know why i saw the word "jerusalem" in there at least a hundred times, i think google mis-translated a word or so lol.

Fengshui, are there useful tips and info from those forums that aren't listed here already by u or tigerlily? i will def continue to read as long as i know there is some valuble info, if not i might as well stop because this is insane!!!

by the way fengshui.. some girls from dr.bra said they massaged in the shower,, it doesn't make a difference though does it? and could u please list the top things that the girls there grew from? I know papaya and chicken feet soup + Seabass and soya products, but are there more?

How about teas? Did it work for many females? like jujube and dong quai tea etc

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
March 17 2008, 9:27 PM

I tried the Dr.Bra site a while ago and couldn't really understand it - could the reference to Jerusalem be relating to the Jerusalem artichoke? I think someone recommended me to eat artichoke but I can't remember why!

fengshui
(Login fengshuiTW)
March 18 2008, 1:59 AM

I wonder where the "jerusalem" came from? I checked the original page, it's just a "word/sound"-"lo", it doesn't mean anything, just a "meaningless word/tone" at the end of Mandarin sentence.

Double_ace, I know how you feel, we all hope to find that magic method, as you can see, so far there is no method guarantees to work on everybody, you'll just have to try and see how your body responds. More is not necessary better.

On TW's forums, mainly massage+food and/or supplements/tonic method are the most popular ones and Body shapers/bras are incorprate with NBE widely.

From what I have read, borage oil, EPO, royall jelly have good rates, too.

Another one is mixed enssential oil for massage seems popular.

Or Chinese herb tonic receipes, that thread seems good, too. (but you need to get the herbs from a Chinese herb shop, might be costly in USA) and the taste may not be easy to accept.

Whatever methods, they all require patience, persistence and time. So, I think just choose one that is easy enough and fit your lifestyle, then you stick with it for a couple of months.
Sorry for the long post, whatever you decide to do, best luck to you!! :-)

Sailu
(Login optimist_new)
What is Chicken feet soup
March 18 2008, 3:36 AM

I could not what is this chicken feet soup. Sorry for asking such a dumb question. Honestly i didn't get what it was. Can some one enlighten me please?

Hopeful88
(Login Hopeful88)
March 18 2008, 4:24 AM

Sailu (optimist_new):

Chicken feet soup is part of Tiger Lily's program which you can view and read about here.

double_ace
(Login double_ace)
Fengshui
March 18 2008, 4:55 AM

Sorry if you've mentioned it somewhere else already, but did you eat boobie food for every meal or only once or twice a day? ALso, like tigerlily, did u include soybeans in every meal?

fengshui
(Login fengshuiTW)
to double_ace
March 18 2008, 4:39 PM

sorry, I missed out these. I do quick massages in the shower all the time, it doesn't matter, I wonder if the soap would be too slippery, but apparently "sylvan" grew very well. If you have those long hose shower head with "massage motion", you can use warmer water to massage, too. (circle around your boobs) It's a standard attachment in TW bathroom, doesn't seem so popular in US.

About the boobie teas, they help the "chi" flows in your body, it's good to drink it. I don't think you would grow from the teas alone, but they will help.

And I didn't change my diet much, while I was on my programme, I usually had boobie soup for lunch, dinner was as usual, just tried to avoid nono foods, that's all.
I didn't add soy beans in my diet, because I just didn't like it, I did (do) have soy milk everyday.

Our boobies can only take so much a day, so I don't think we need to over eat, just have boobie foods after massage should be good.

double_ace
(Login double_ace)
Bras
March 20 2008, 7:10 AM

You're right, more is not always better.. definately a good advice, and a good reminder!

I have another question for u, did u use any ''special'' bras to push the fat into ur breasts? Does it actualy work and did the other girls use it as well and did it work for them? If so, where can i get a bra like that?

Thanks!

fengshui
(Login fengshuiTW)
March 20 2008, 8:41 PM

It's quite popular in TW for girls to wear special designed bras + shapers to "scoop" in the "fat" into cups, over time the fat will be "shaped" and become your boobs. It's not comfortable, though. And it takes time to reshape, from what I have read, it works. The shaper is like the "chic shaper" but the long vision, you push the tummy fat up as you hook the shaper from the bottom, then scoop as much as possible into the cups.

Here is the idea of that kind of bras, you can check it out, I like the bra a lot ( I am still wearing step 1, trying to save up money to buy step 2), there are some girls here have tried, you can search "ripplu or bradelis" bra on the forum.

http://ripplu.com/foundation_clinic_step.php

double_ace
(Login double_ace)
March 21 2008, 1:38 AM

Thanks so much for your help Fengshui you're truly a sweetheart! by the way it's such a shame that the other threads from the aphroditewomenshealth forum are so slow now because those threads were so fun to read! but don't get me wrong this forum is just as great!! ;-),

much love to you fengshui and i'll keep you updated!!

By the way how are your girls growing?? any results?

Let me know how it's going!! Hugs and kisses

edit: Question about chicken feet soup, i know u used the broth, so this means u don't HAVE TO eat the feet? as long as u eat the broth? or is it recommended to eat it all?

This message has been edited by double_ace on Mar 21, 2008 4:57 AM

double_ace
(Login double_ace)
March 21 2008, 7:20 AM

I'm currently reading the other forum and for the most part taking notes from urs and gisela's post and was wondering if u could help me out with the avocado milk recipe? She also used naga sparerib soup as a part of her program and do you know the recipe for this one as well? and the sparerib is pork rib i assume? if so, does there have to be meat on the ribs or can u remove the meat (to use in another recipe like bbq rib hehe but without the ribs), and use the rib with the naga to make the soup?

thanks!! I'm also starting today with my routine by the way.. i'm glad waikiki gave us a starting time on March 20th or I woulda never started! U could say i'm a real procrastinator!!

fengshui
(Login fengshuiTW)
March 21 2008, 7:30 AM

You are very welcome dear, anytime.
Yeah, we did have fun @ aphrodite's, but here's just as great, plus a lot more organized and efficient, easier for NBEer, thanks to EVE and all the lovely ladies here.

You don't have to eat the feet, but I would suggest you to cook longer when you make the broth, so you can get as much collagen as possible from the feet (because it "dissolves" into water). The chicken feet taste good actually, just add some salt or spices, they are yummy . But you don't have to eat them, the jelly-like broth is full of collagen for boobies.

fengshui
(Login fengshuiTW)
March 21 2008, 7:42 AM

sure, I will write down the receipes sometime tomorrow, got to go to bed now. :-)

double_ace
(Login double_ace)
March 21 2008, 7:43 AM

Thanks, u're the best ;-), btw are u still in the u.s.? i read u were going back to TW somewhere.. but if u are in U.S. then u are right u really are a late nighter lol, it's nearly 3 am over here.. so to bed i go!

double_ace
(Login double_ace)
Hey sweety!
March 21 2008, 8:00 PM

in this message i originally asked u to help me get hitomis email but realized that she may not be able to communicate well in english so i'm editing it...

I don't know if it would be too much trouble for u to help me find all her food recipes and her original massage? if it is too much trouble don't do it, i know u are a busy woman ;-),

and can u tell me if this is the type of massager that hitomi used?

http://www.topblogposts.com/files/messagingmini/1.jpg

This message has been edited by double_ace on Mar 21, 2008 8:51 PM

double_ace
(Login double_ace)
Hi fengshui!
March 21 2008, 8:38 PM

Hello again! I realize i'm writing a lot sorry!

But I read ur post and you said hitomi did 50 times on each massage while u did 20, so maybe i suggest for this program that u started yesterdsay on march 20th, to do 50 for better effect and more/faster growth?

Just wanted to remind u because sometimes we forget about the information we already know ;-)

Another helpful tip is to VISUALIZE your breasts getting bigger and fuller as you're massing,

and here's another tip I got from another message board and this applies to other body parts that you want to increase too,

when u're finished eating, taking capsules, or anything internally, lay down and imagine all the foods and nutrients going to ur breasts or butt. this has been helpful for a lot of people including myself!

This message has been edited by double_ace on Mar 21, 2008 8:49 PM

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
March 22 2008, 8:40 AM

I would also say for other body areas too - when I was younger I was about 22-23 waist and 36.5-37 hips so I looked really huge! I was even wishing that my waist would get bigger to hide the difference. When I started NBE I measured and my waist was 25 and hips 36 and I realy didn't like it! I lost weight and the measurement didn't change but then without losing more on the scales and by doing leg exercise and visualisation I got down to 23.5 again...just need to do the legs now, I think part of the problem is I can't imagine myself or convince myself they will ever look nice.

double_ace
(Login double_ace)
March 22 2008, 9:14 AM

*Shocked face!!!* Good God 22-23??? Were you slim at the time? I'm skinny now and my waist is 25 and my stomach is flat so i have no idea how your waist could even be that small! anyway i do envy you and am wearing waist cinchers daily to decrease it... but maybe im just built this way, not everyone could be a 22'', lucky u lol.

Btw this is what i'll always say, if u had it before, u can get it again, at least most of the time, so as far as ur waistline goes.. if u put it enough effort u can def get ur 22-23's back!

Hopeful88
(Login Hopeful88)
March 22 2008, 6:03 PM

I know Louise has a prefect hourglass shape, lucky girl!!!

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
March 22 2008, 9:10 PM

Double Ace - no that's the thing I wasn't skinny, I was probably a 32A with a small waist but BIG BIG BIG round the hips, butt and thighs - you're taller than me and you're not 37 round the hips right? I just naturally have a funny shape but better than just being fat I guess!

Hopeful - that's very sweet, you'd probably take it back if you actually saw me but I do look better than ever just not quite up to my own high standards.

I'm sure both of you look great too, in fact we probably all look like models! (Has anyone noticed a lot of models are lacking in the boob department?)

double_ace
(Login double_ace)
March 22 2008, 9:13 PM

lol a lot of htem also lack a booty too.. i'm 25 around the waist and 35 around my hips. I'm also very skinny and my thighs are 19''

fengshui
(Login fengshuiTW)
naga sparerib soup
March 23 2008, 6:34 AM

Here is the receipe:

Cook spareribs in boiling water for 2 min, take out ribs and wash clean (this step is optional, just to get clearer soups)
Boil a pot of water, put in cleaned ribs (add ginger slices and rice wine for better flavor), simmer til ribs are tender, add in naga pieces, cook for another 30 min. If you want to remove the meat first to cook for something else, I would suggest you to cook the ribs longer (like 1~2 hours til the broth is like milk color)

Avocado milk,
Use half of avocado, scoop out the fruit, either add milk or soy milk, or half soy half milk, what ever you like, you can add sugar for taste, I like to add pudding. It's popular in TW to add black sesame, peanut powder, or walnut powder.

fengshui
(Login fengshuiTW)
Hitomi's routine
March 23 2008, 6:50 AM

As I can remember, she had two eggs in the morning with her breakfast, avocado milk in the afetrnoon, green papaya sea bass soup with dinner, massage with lamb oil ( I couldn't find it in USA)

About the massage, I used all her massages plus some other girls'. Her massage is, first, use fist to make circles around the boobs, second, the "arrows" massage (you can see the "arrow" directions on my posts on aphrodite's forum), third, the "slap and grab" massage.

No, that's not the massager she used, I don't know if I can find the link, I will post it if I can find it. The shape is kinda like the kitchen hose head (the kind you can pull out) with little round bumps on the flat side.

fengshui
(Login fengshuiTW)
Thanks for the tips.
March 23 2008, 6:56 AM

Hey, double_ace, the VISUALIZing is a great tip, I will try that. :-)
I am too lazy to do 50 times, my arms get too tired, but I do try to squeeze or press the pressure points around my boobs when I can. :-)

fengshui
(Login fengshuiTW)
to Louise
March 23 2008, 7:04 AM

Damnnn, girl, I am almost 5'3, I would kill for your waist and butt size!!!! Another reason I don't really want to get bigger is because of my butt, I think proportined is most beautiful.

If I don't have this fat arms and tummy, my boobs will look great and big enough on me. I don't know how to make my arms slimer, because they are not "floppy", they are pretty hard, I don't know how I can make them smaller. :-(

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
March 23 2008, 9:20 AM

Fengshui - my arms are muscly too, yours may be from massage but why are mine like that?!!? I'm really careful not to exercise them otherwise I bulk up like a man but even doing nothing (and I'm not strong at all, my 60 year old mother has to help me take lids off jars!) I still have chunky arms and I can tense it like muscle.

double_ace
(Login double_ace)
March 23 2008, 9:45 AM

hahahaha @ louise... i feel you, i'm actually the opposite. my arms r skinny but im stronger than i look.
Even though ur arms might be big but they're not strong, it doesn't mean ur muscles aren't strong enough, mentally u have to feel strong.. that explains why some skinnier body builders can lift more than big body builders. Mentality plays a big role!

Thank u soo much fengshui for ur recipes, i will try them out soon! Definately try the visualization.

visualization could be the difference between achieving ur goals in 2 months or two years.

Love u all

This message has been edited by double_ace on Mar 23, 2008 10:04 AM

kieyah
(Login kieyah)
March 23 2008, 4:29 PM

Louise, on small frames muscles look bulky. If I remember correctly you are short like me right? It doesn't take much to make the muscles show on us shorties (or fat for that matter). Our limbs and muscles are shorter. Yeah I used to have 21 inch waist and 29 inch hips and yet my thighs looked huge (muscle). Now I have no waist and yet my hips are still pretty tiny for my frame. It is so hard to find pants that fit. If they fit my waist they are like huge clown pants on the rest of me. if they fit the rest of me they strangle my waist. Thank goodness for low rise jeans! That's all that fits me anymore!

double_ace
(Login double_ace)
March 27 2008, 3:39 AM

Fengshui! how are u girl??? I hope all is well with u ;-),

based on the taiwanense and dr.bra forum and the other forums where ladies tried this method.. do u know what the success rate is? is the success rate better than for those who just use herbs? In other words did most girls that did this method grow and will i do just fine without the herbs?

Also. just went and bought fermented sweet rice in a can and it had liquid in it and on the label it said either soup or pudding. It basically looks liek white rice soup.. did i get the right one or is it supposed to be all rice and not soup like? here's the one i bought:
http://food.limingxu.com/images/SweetGluttonBall2.JPG
I also tasted it and it tastes like wine, mmm me likes!!! ;-).

It was so funny looking for this stuff cuz as soon as i came in a chinese supermarket in chinatown i tried to explain to them what fermented rice was and kept saying "well it's rice in a jar", and even had a chinese girl help me translate! they were all like, well why don't u just get the rice in the bags over there? and pointed over to the wall on the left handside and I kept saying no no this is ''special'' rice! and as soon as i gave up on searching for the fermented rice i asked them for ''dry red dates" and they kept giving me a bag of straws! Jeez this was the most frustrating grocery shopping i had done in years! ANyway i did get all of my stuff! thankfully ;-)

Can the dry longan fruits be black like this fengshui?
1. THis on the outside http://www.growquest.com/Fruit%20trees%2...longan.jpg
2. And this on the inside http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/chinks...500045.jpg

This message has been edited by double_ace on Mar 27, 2008 8:44 AM

double_ace
(Login double_ace)
tonic tea
March 27 2008, 8:26 AM

Fengshui, how much jujube and dried longan do i use for each cup of tea? (Avoided during periods right?)
And i have cramps when i'm on my period... do u recommend any teas for this? instructiosn would be nice to ;-),
and how do i make the si wu tea? how many times a day do i drink it after my period?

Also for the chicken feet soup, i read that u dont have to eat the feet and that u could drink it, but in ur post u said u ''eat'' chicken feet soup, did u mean the soup only or everything? and did the girls in the TW forum that grew very well from this eat everything or did they drink the soup only?

Thanks~ muah ;-)

This message has been edited by double_ace on Mar 27, 2008 9:16 AM

fengshui
(Login fengshuiTW)
to double_ace
March 27 2008, 6:12 PM

Hi, double_ace, how's the boobies thing going? I find it really hard to do both--lose weight+gain boobs, it's frustrating, also this second round is harder for me because I don't want it as bad as I did, hehe. Well, I will get there when it's hot enough and I need to fit in my tiny clothes again. :-)

I think both herbs and food+massage have good rates, the difference is you need to find the right combination for herbs, the food+massage takes more time and efforts. Also you are very young, it's easier for you to see fast results. I think you'll be fine with food and massage, and you can always add in herbs if you want, they will not interfere with herbs.

Yes, the rice you got is right, glad that you like it. And longan fruit is right, too.

I usually put 4~5 dried jujubes, 7~9 longan boil about 10 min or so for a couple of cups. You can add more longan if you like it sweeter. You can drink it during periods. It's donquai and rose you don't use during periods.

Will come back later to reply more. :-)

double_ace
(Login double_ace)
March 28 2008, 1:03 PM

thanks for the reply fengshui! haven't given NBE a real go yet because i haven't found the right ''day'' to start, i'm thinking about starting tomorrow. I just found out today that i'm allergic to soymilk ;-(, drank it and 2 secs later my lips, throat and lungs swoll up and i feel like vomitting.. it was horrible.. u think it'll be ok if i just skip soymilk and take soybeans instead?

double_ace
(Login double_ace)
Hey fengshui!
April 1 2008, 9:05 PM

Hey girl!

How's ur NBE going?? I'm sad to say that i haven't yet started, just because i haven't finished buying all the stuff i need.. yea I'm one of those people that need all components before starting lol!

I was wondering if papaya milk or avocado milk is stronger for NBE?

fengshui
(Login fengshuiTW)
to double_ace
April 3 2008, 6:34 AM

Hey, girl, sorry for the late reply. I have been really depressed 'cause I haven't been able to lose weight, even gained back the 3 lbs I lost.:-( My boobs over the bust measurement is 1 cm smaller, but underbust is 3cm more!! Which means my cup would be smaller. :-( So I haven't been really seriously doing massages and soups. Man!! Losing weight used to be a piece of cake for me, can't fight the age!! I guess I really need to do some exercise which I hate, hohoho, I am just being a baby. Anyways, I need to stop whining, answer you next reply, this one is just so unpleasant. hehe.

fengshui
(Login fengshuiTW)
to double_ace
April 3 2008, 7:03 AM

About the chicken feet soup, I actually meant using chicken feet broth to make any soups you like, then eat the stuff you cook in the broth (for ex. veggies, egg-drops), the point is you need to drink all the soup ('cause of the collagen). I hope it's clear now???

If you are allergic to soymilk, you sure you can eat soybeans? If you can, soybeans are as good as soymilk if not better. Or just drink the avocado milk or papaya milk, I can't say which one is better, it's good to rotate them so you are not tired of them.

About the cramps, you can try ginger tea during period. Boil few slices of ginger root for 15 min, add BROWN sugar. And NO cold drinks or cold type foods while on periods, see if that helps.

About siwu tonic, you can buy it prepacked something like this http://p9.p.pixnet.net/albums/userpics/9...912054.jpg (just print it out and ask the asain market people for something like that, so it's not confusing). You can cook it with chicken pieces (or feet), prok ribs (DO NOT SEASONING, not even salt) I don't know if you can accept it or not, I hate the taste. It's recommended drink it once a day for 3~7 days after period.

Or they may have "siwu tea" in tea bags, it's really light, I am not sure how much it helps, but it's something I guess. :-)

This message has been edited by fengshuiTW on Apr 3, 2008 7:05 AM

double_ace
(Login double_ace)
April 3 2008, 8:46 AM

thanks so much fengshui!

U know what.. age is nothign but a number so don't be depressed because if a 300lb woman lost 180 pounds in less than a year then u can definately lose a couple of pounds.. the womans success story is in some other forum so it's real. Just try harder and whatever is causing ur body to age.. u can prevent it and actually improve it by taking certain things + supplements.

by the way, I just read that u can cook soymilk.. but i was wondering if cookd soymilk+soybeans will still benefit in NBE or must u drink soymilk raw? thanks!

fengshui
(Login fengshuiTW)
April 3 2008, 9:17 AM

haha, thanks, sweets, I know I can lose weight if I will work it, but there is just no easy ways to do it for my age, hehe.
Since you are allergic to soy milk I wonder if you re-boil would change anything. Because soy milk is "cooked". It needs to be boiled when making it. Don't worry about soy milk, you are young, enough massage + collagen/protein foods should work.

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
April 3 2008, 9:17 PM

Fengshui - I also worry about weight loss and aging because to lose weight when older leaves loose skin. Maybe you could get BB or really overdo the massage while you just eat less, I'm very nervous about working out. Is the first place you lose weight in the bust? I also know how much harder it is to motivate yourself to work hard on looks when you're most of the way compared to when you think you look terrible. Have you tried hypnosis / visualisation - I'm sooooo not usually into all that hippy stuff but I swear it had an effect. Have you looked at Double-Ace's bandage posts? Best of luck x

double_ace
(Login double_ace)
Louise and Fengshui
April 3 2008, 11:31 PM

Yohimburn testimony links from message boards:

http://boards.elitefitness.com/forum...hreadid=256508

http://boards.elitefitness.com/forum...hreadid=244836

http://boards.elitefitness.com/forum...hreadid=226260

http://boards.elitefitness.com/forum...hreadid=180960

http://www.irontrybe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1871

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=396041

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=299231

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=261842

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=330683

I suggest doing moderate workout every other day to lose weight.. I know ppl that didn't lose anything in their breasts so they key is to not over-do it but gradually lose weight. What's recommended is to apply the cream on troubled areas right before a cardio work out and for extra effect and for the cream to fully absorb into the skin without actually drying on the outside before its reached the fat, i suggest you put saran wrap to trap the cream and ace bandages to keep ur tissues firm and in place when u work out so it'll put extra strain on ur muscles which will cause ur muscles to work a little harder to overcome the ''restriction''. It's like u're adding resistance.

I've been saying this for a long time and that is spot reducing IS possible.. it's not easy and it requires certian exercises that ONLY target certain areas. I remember my sister whom was a little bit on the chubby side and had some gut did situps everyday and after only 2 weeks her stomach was smaller but her breasts and everything else was all the same!

Here's an article to prove that spot reduction is possible..
http://realwomensfitness.com/womens-weig...gs-easily/

sandy
(Login sandy111)
April 4 2008, 12:02 AM

Oh Double_ace you are so helpful.
Do you have any idea if CLA really works for belly fat?
and i have a request,when you find some time could you post some more workout targeting lovehandles,and i have this belt that helps in sweating when working out,if i tighten it on my waist area would it have the same effect as the waist cincher?Thanks a lot.

fengshui
(Login fengshuiTW)
April 4 2008, 6:40 AM

Thanks girls!! You guys are just wonderful!!! I am a very lazy person so I can only stick to easy stuff, I will try to keep up with you girls, at least the spirit and dedication, if I can even do half I am sure I will have a perfect body!! :-)

double_ace, I would like to try the bandage thing, what size do you think is easier to work with? i.e. 4"X 1 yd, 6"X 1.5 yd...??? I know the waist cincher works, I used it when I was young, I am trying it again, hopefully I can stick with it. :-)

Louise, I just bought a callanetic tape, waiting for it to arrive, I want to be hot again!! Hohoho!! There are quite a few to choose from, like am. pm., super, for legs, beginning......I just got the one says 10 years younger in 10 hours, I hope I got the right one to start????

Thanks so much girls!!!!! Much loves!!!!

Sandy, I did a search on CLA, most of them say it works, a couple of them say it doesn't, one is scary, it shows the test on rat, the rat got a HUGE liver (with pics!!)!! That scares me!!if I can find the link I will post.

sandy
(Login sandy111)
April 4 2008, 8:44 AM

wow,that is scary,Louise mentioned it changes the way fat is distribuited but that is scary.So i guess i should stick with working out and some sort of waist cincher or something.Will order the magnetic reduction tape at the end of the month(when i get some money).

double_ace
(Login double_ace)
Sandy and Fengshui
April 4 2008, 5:25 PM

I never heard of CLA so i can't comment sorry, about the exercises, I'll def post some when i have time i have to run so i'll make this short.. also if I don't do it within the next day or two remind me cuz i probably forgot.. so busy these days..

Lovehandles isn't easy to get rid of, it's possible but not easy, I don't know why lovehandles are so stubborn.. anyway, in the meantime u can check otu these links:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1vpK3IyvvM
Inf: http://ask.yahoo.com/20020819.html

Often times it's easier to spot reduce when the muscles aren't too close to the area where you DONT want to lose fat.. let's say u want firmer legs but don't want ur upper body to be affected, this is much easier than to work out the abs and not affect the breasts.. same thing applies to arms and breasts because it's all connected..

However what i suggest u do if u really want to slim down and tone up your waist/stomach and arms is to exercise and work out that area.. even if that means u'll lost some breast tissue you could always gain it back..

The good thign about it is when you've gotten ur slim arms and stomach you can always start off ''fresh'' on an NBE program and keep ur arms and stomach under control so when u gain back ur breasts and possibly more if u want, u'll keep those areas slim by having a 1. Good diet and 2. A work out plan combined with NBE...

I'm a very skinny woman so for me to gain breasts now I don't have to worry about other areas because my breasts will grow together with everything else so i'll look proportionate.. now had i been 30 lbs heavier when on my NBE routine things would ahve been different.. If i was not in a hurry to gain breasts I would probably lose a lot of weight knowing that when on NBE i'd gain weight. Then when i'm slim enough i'd start my program... a lot of ladies with weight problems on here started their NBE programs while not being satisfied with their weight so to try to lose weight once u've gained ur breasts is pretty much the same as back-peddling..

It's like when cleaning ur house.... if u remove the dust from the lowest level first then proceed to clean the top shelves causing more dust to fall down to the area where u had just cleaned you would ahve to clean it once again.. bad example but the best one i could think of..

Timing is important man and i hate to say it but planning is important as well.. lol..

I know this was a long-winded post but hopefully this prepare u ladies more and accept what might happen and that if u've grown breasts before u could always grow them back..

double_ace
(Login double_ace)
Fengshui
April 4 2008, 5:26 PM

Do I use unripe or ripe avocado for the avocado milk? THanks!

This message has been edited by double_ace on Apr 4, 2008 5:28 PM

fengshui
(Login fengshuiTW)
April 4 2008, 5:37 PM

use ripe ones for those boobie drinks, same as papaya. Green papaya is for cooking boobie soups.

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
April 4 2008, 7:03 PM

All the posting I have read elsewhere about CLA is that it is medically proven to work particularly on the stomach area HOWEVER it alters where you store fat (I think...it was a few months ago) such that you irrevocably change the percentage of fat stored in your internal organs which can seriously damage you. I'm up for most things: strong suction, positive magnetic poles, yohimburn, bandaging, adding herbs to WU etc etc but didn't fancy this one!

double_ace
(Login double_ace)
Re: Fengshui - Growing breasts without pills
April 6 2008, 11:36 AM

I noticed that my ankles are fatter and my legs are slimmer because i always wrap it tighter around the legs and not the ankles to avoid cutting the blodo circulation to my feet.. so i guess it's working in a strange way, now i just gotta find a way to get rid of it in my ankles.. i guess i need to buy yohimburn and try that out! or wrap it tighter around my ankles and get fat feet? lmao, geez fat is so good when we have it where we need it but so bad when it's in all the wrong areas.. shoot u might have to call me Ms. fat feet in a couple of weeks

double_ace
(Login double_ace)
Food and drink recipes
April 6 2008, 11:38 AM

I will repost these in my program when i've gotten more into it in a couple of months... meanwhile here are some recipes gathered from several threads in this forum by fengshui, tigerlily and gisela:

***Avocado milk***************************************************
I pour 2/3 glass of soya milk (or 1/2 milk and 1/2 soya, with soya milk I don't add sugar as it's sweet enough to my taste).
1/2 avocado ( I usually buy 5 of them, cut them in half, wrap them in plastic wrap, keep them in freezer, take 1 out the night before to keep in frige to thaw for next day use)
you can also add some walnut powder (optional)
put everything in blender to make it avocado milk, it's really rich and thick, enough for breakfast for me.
I think you shouldn't gain weight if drink it in the morning.
ps, I used to pour milk and take avocado out before my massage and shower so it won't be too cold. you don't have to do that if you don't think it's safe, just drink it slowly.

***Papaya milk*****************************************************
recipe http://www.network54.com/Forum/498380/th...ilk+Recipe
Ingredients:
1 1/2 - 2 cups papaya (ripe papaya)
1/2 cup milk
1/4 cup sugar

***Seabass papaya soup***********************************************
The fish soup which Hitomi mentioned is : green papaya cooks with white sea Bass,Lu Yu,(grown in fresh water mostly!)Receipe following:
1) a whole fresh white sea Bass, clean and slice into 1" pieces.
2) green papaya, peel skin and remove the seeds, cut in pieces (if it's big use 1/4, smaller then 1/2)
3) boil water (enough to cover fish) adding fish and green papaya, some ginger, some rice wine.
4) don't over cook: 20-30 min or so.
5) Rice, corns, and lettuce
* Clean out the seeds and de-skin the papaya. Add to a blender with the milk, sugar and ice, and blend at medium to high speed for one or two minutes. Serve immediately.

****Fermented rice********************************************************
about the fermented glutinous rice wine (read-jiu niang), it has rice in the bottle already. i boil one cup of water, then put an beaten egg in, when the egg is cooked, turn off stove then add few tbs. of the fermented glutinous rice wine(add suger if you like). I wouldn't recommend you eat too much of it because it's very "hot" (not "warm") type, in summer time it may cause you more acnes and tempered. maybe just every few days will be okay.

***papaya spare ribs*******************************************************
I ususlly cook green papaya w/pork spareribs, here is the receipe:
1. Put 1 lb of pork spareribs in pot, add 2/3 water of the pot, boil it then turn to simmer for 1-2 hr until you see the color of soup looks like milk.
2. you can add some ginger roots and rice wine to the soup.
3. Once the soup's done, that's the time you add slice green papaya in, cook for another 30 min or so. (If you like the green papaya softer then you can cook lil longer!)
You may use fish in alternative.
Enjoy!!!
(Gisela)

***Porridge (gisela)**********************************************************
I use Quaker oatmeal, honey, (soymilk) adding some barley & wild yam powder;soy milk(sugarless),dry scalop (well-soaked); dong quai root; salt (yes, I like salty kind!); pepper.

***Chicken feet:*************************************************************
use 28 feet (enough for a week's diet), to make the broth. 14 cups of water or more, few slices of ginger root, few tbsp. of rice wine, some shiitake dried mushrooms (rice wine and the shiitake dried mushrooms are optional, just for flavor), all cost about $5,6 dollars, very cheap. In a big pot, put everything in there, after it boils, simmer for 2 hours, when the broth is kinda milky white (actually a bit beige) it's ready. discard the feet, put the broth in seven containers.
you can use it to make egg-drop soup, chicken noodle soup, or vegi soup. then eat some lettece or aspargas salad, or egg sandwich, they are very good lunches and very boobie friendly. and you won't waste too much time on preparing your boobie foods.

Receipe here, how to cook the chicken feet. Use 28 feet (enough for a week's diet), to make the broth. 14 cups of water or more, few slices of ginger root, few tbsp. of rice wine, some shiitake dried mushrooms (rice wine and the shiitake dried mushrooms are optional, just for flavor and much better smell). In a big pot, put everything in there, after it boils, simmer for 2 hours, when the broth is kind of milky white (actually a bit beige) it's ready. put the broth in seven containers for 7 days. Either discard the feet or save them and when you have the broth eat together with the feet, this is the best if you can do it, but I know it's hard to eat that feet. You can use broth to make naga and borage soup, egg-drop soup, chicken noodle soup, or vegi soup, or always just eat broth by itself. I eat chicken feet broth evry day a must for my booby project.

Rice wine is only for flavor and makes also nicer smell, so it optional to add, you can make without if you like. But also you can substitute rice wine with rice vinegar, so long that you like taste of the vinegar, as flavor of broth will be different, more sour than with wine.

*add soy bans

This message has been edited by double_ace on Apr 6, 2008 11:43 AM

double_ace
(Login double_ace)
food and drinks continued...
April 6 2008, 11:41 AM

***Chicken feet dish******************************

-If you've eaten chicken feet, they've probably been the variety that you get at dim-sum, which are fried, marinated, and then stewed in their own marinade. For myself, I am too lazy, and too unwilling to give up one of the best uses of chicken feet -- they make a phenomenally rich chicken stock!
-To prepare chicken feet two ways, buy a pound to a pound and a half of chicken feet. If they have any trace of scaley yellow skin, remove it. With a small knife, remove the nails (easiest to remove the last joint of each toe).
-For greatest flexibility, make a pure broth. In a large pot, cover the feet with about two quarts of water. Bring to a boil, and then simmer until the water is reduced by half -- 90 mins to 2 hours at a simmer.

By this time, the feet are bone-suckin' tender, as BBQ fans would say.

Remove the chicken to a smaller sauce pan.

Cover them with:

3/4 C sake
1/4 C mirin
2 stars of star anise
2T five spice powder
2T garlic
3 slices ginger
3T sugar
2T sriracha or chili-garlic paste
3T soy sauce
1T rice wine vinegar

Bring to boil and simmer until liquid is reduced and chicken feet are glazed.

These are good hot or cold.

Variations abound. I tend to make them different every time. Sometimes I'll throw in a tablespoon of Chinese salted black beans. When I made them today, instead of sugar I used the tail end of a jar of mango jam, and used Chinese mushroom soy. You can also make them with a whole jalapeno (remove seeds and slice in thin rings). For extra color, create a fine dice of different colored hot and mild peppers.

Yes, yes! Bone-suckin' good!

Now you have an appetizer, and a quart of the best flavored chicken broth in the world to use in your main dish!

***papaya recipe**************************************

http://www.network54.com/Forum/498380/th...EEN+PAPAYA
Here is renowned fish soup in which green papaya cooks with white sea Bass. 1) a whole fresh white sea Bass, clean and slice into 1" pieces. 2) green papaya, peel skin and remove the seeds, cut in pieces (if it's big use 1/4, smaller then 1/2). 3) boil water (enough to cover fish) adding fish and green papaya, some ginger, some rice wine.
4) don't over cook: 20-30 min or so. (Green papaya also cooks well with the pork spare-rib).

******************************************************************************************
Alternative papaya recipe

Ingredients: 5-10 fresh papayas, about 4 coconuts, water

Method:
1. Prepare the coconut milk – scrape the flesh out, then use the husks to squeeze the milk out of it.
2. Skin the fresh papaya with a knife
3. Cut into small pieces and place in a pot
4. Combinable with coconut milk and dilute with enough water to fill from the bottom of the pot to about the level of where the pieces of papaya are in the pot.
5. Cook for an hour or so and serve.

double_ace
(Login double_ace)
food and drinks continued
April 6 2008, 11:44 AM

*******Soy bean recipe (tigerlily)***************************
: http://www.network54.com/Forum/498380/th...mp%3B+Rice
Ingredients:
400g soybeans
4 cups hot cooked rice
2 Tbs vegetable oil
1 1/2 cups chopped onion
3 garlic cloves, minced
400g tomatoes
1 cup lean ham, cut into small cubes
1 tsp seasoning
4 drops hot pepper sauce

Method:
Heat oil over medium heat until hot. Add onion and garlic; cook 3 to 6 minutes until tender. Stir in remaining ingredients except rice. Simmer, uncovered, 6 to 8 minutes. Serve over rice.

Yield:
6 cups bean mixture (4 servings) Serving size: 1 1/2 cups bean mixture over 1 cup rice.

***Naga + Borage soup***********************************
: http://www.network54.com/Forum/498380/th...ORAGE+soup
Ingredients: 3 to 4 naga peeled & chopped, 6 to 8 borage (liu li ju) sliced, 2 tablespoon butter, 2 tablespoon flour, 1/3 cup sour cream, 4 cups hot water, finely chopped chives, salt & pepper to taste. Method: 1) Melt butter in heavy skillet. Saute borage until tender. Do not brown. 2) Remove pan from heat. Sprinkle flour over borage, and return pan to low heat. 3) Cook several minutes, stirring constantly, until flour is well blended. 4) Remove from heat. Add hot water, 1/2 cup at a time, stirring constantly until blended. 5) Season with salt & pepper. Heat to simmer, add naga, and cook, partially covered, 20 minutes or until naga are tender. 6) Stir in sour cream and serve. Garnish with finely chopped chives.

****Soy potato walnut************************************
http://www.network54.com/Forum/498380/th...o%2Bwalnut
I thin this receipe is pretty fatting.

Anyways, I was watching this receipe for a while but never tried it, cause I was afraid I might gain weight (the original author claims u won't gain weight from it, only grow boobs). This recipe is from a China forum, started by a modle, here is the link (in Chinese language), she claims this recipe can make you grow a cup in 3 month (without gainning weight)

http://club.women.sohu.com/r-zhenxing-35559-0-0-0.html

Some girls say it works, some girls say they gain weight from that, I myself have never tried it, though. I post it here for whoever is interested, I don't know if it's tasty or not (doesn't sound tasty to me)

***Boobie potato recipe:************************************

100g potato+ 250g soy milk + 30g walnut(even better add some soy beans)
cook them together til the potato is soft. eat everyday at supper or as night snacks.
*****stop during periods and resume again 3 days AFTER u finish ur period.
they say u can gain 1 cup size in 3 month.

this is how the girl cooks for convenience. she uses 1 pack of soya powder, cruched walnuts, 1 small potato. she cooks the chopped potato cubes w/ water until soft then add in soya podwer and walnuts. she says u will start seeing growth in couple of weeks.

any seasoning is not advised, including salt and pepper.

you may pre-cook the potato (cut in pieces) in water, then drain out water, add soy milk and walnuts cook (simmer) together for 5-10 mins.

If you use soy milk powder instead then no need drain out water when potato is done.

***Important info***
There are certain food which are believe to help promote breast enlargement: tomatos, green pepper, papaya (green unripe papaya gives the best results, must be cooked before consumpt

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon