Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

White Sea Bass

White Sea Bass
October 20 2008 at 1:32 AM
Double_Ace (Login double_ace)
I found out how expensive seabass really is and was wondering how much the girls including yourself used to eat per serving? Was it more than 2oz?

fengshui
(Login fengshuiTW)
Re: White Sea Bass
October 20 2008, 4:34 AM

Hitomi used a whole fish for her and her family (4 people), so when I make sea bass soup, I used 1/4 fish for my boobie soup. The sea bass you use has to be the whole fish (with skin on). I always ask the market worker to chop the whole fish into 4 pieces (including fish head) for me (they also clean the fish good). You can use that fish head to make green papaya sea bass soup, don't waste it. Smile

minnie
(Login minnie)
Re: White Sea Bass
October 20 2008, 10:17 AM

I suppose seabass would not be the only fish which would be suitable.

sea bass soup
July 16 2008 at 4:50 PM amy (no login)
To feng shui or tigerlily
These tiawan girls who grew feom B to E,(Hitomi)Is this all they did?
ATE a bowl of Sea bass soup a day and light massage?
How old were they and How long till they saw results?
I did chicken feet for 2 months and massage but nothing,no results.
Maybe i need the fish soup instead lol thanks

sheep
(no login)
Re: sea bass soup
July 19 2008, 2:15 AM

U can use chicken feet soup but sea bass seems more effective
not sure how long it took them to grow tho,,,,,sorry

fengshui
(Login fengshuiTW)
Re: sea bass soup
July 19 2008, 9:01 AM

Yes, from what I have read, Hitomi was on green papaya sea bass soup everyday for her programme with FIRM (not light)massages. She started seeing results after 2 months, then the growth started speeding up. I think she did massages twice a day. You can try sea bass soup and see how your boobies response, or you can also add in green papaya to your feet soup. It's common that you don't see anything for two months, especially if you only do light massages. It takes time to "charge up" and unblock the "blockages".

If I remember it right, here is her boobie food routine:
two eggs (or chees omelet) with soy milk for breakfast
avocao milk/shake in the afternoon (often)
green papaya sea bass soup for dinner. Also tried to incorporate asparagus, lettece, wild yam...ect.
sea foods (oysters, clams..) once or twice a week.

But she did mentioned she was shocked by the effectness of chicken feet with chicken pieces soup (when towarded to the end of her programme), that why I switched to the feet soup, and I also had very good experience with the "extra punch" feet soup (using homemade chicken broth to make chicken feet soup)

She suggests it's the best to have boobie soup everyday, if not, at least every other day.

I am not sure if this menthod would work for everyone, but two months is merely enough time to determine if it works or not.

P.S. I think Hitomi was 36 at the time.

Sea Bass Confusion
July 10 2008 at 9:30 PM The Fish Girl (no login)
Sea bass soup... I would like to make it but which sea bass am I to use, since there is a variety of them that aren't even "related"?

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sea bass refers to many fish species of various families, including:

* Black sea bass (Centropristis striata, in the family Serranidae), whose range is the eastern coast of the United States
* White sea bass (Cynoscion nobilis, in the family Sciaenidae), commonly called Corbina along the Pacific coast of South and Central America.
* Giant sea bass (Stereolepsis gigas, in the family Polyprionidae), off the coast of California
* Chilean sea bass, a marketing term for the Patagonian toothfish (Dissostichus eleginoides, in the family Nototheniidae)
* European seabass or sea dace (Dicentrarchus labrax, in the family Moronidae)
* Potato bass/cod/grouper (Epinephelus tukula, a grouper in the family Serranidae), large reef fish found in the Indian and Pacific Oceans

(The term bass also refers to a number of freshwater sport fishes.)

Peony
(Login peonyflower)
Re: Sea Bass Confusion
July 11 2008, 10:04 AM

According to the recipe posted by Tiger Lily, it's WHITE SEA BASS.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon