Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pump &cup kit, next enhancers

Hi, i am new here and have been using the pump and cup kit for aprox 1 yr. I am curious to know if anyone could steer me in the right direction on what to use to firm them up. When i do pump them up they stay this size for hrs and then go down a little. I do not lose it all. I will try and post a pic of them

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(08-02-2016, 07:27 PM)wandawants Wrote:  Hi, i am new here and have been using the pump and cup kit for aprox 1 yr. I am curious to know if anyone could steer me in the right direction on what to use to firm them up. When i do pump them up they stay this size for hrs and then go down a little. I do not lose it all. I will try and post a pic of them, Me in the red dress is my normal everyday look and that is braless

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

there are several great topical applications in which to firm up your bust, but I don't know of any herbals that add firmness. Maybe collagen and msm?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon