Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Gaba

Hi, I'm new here but I have been grabbing information from this site for a few weeks for helpful tips and information!
For the past month I have been massaging by doing the female deer massage ( massaging outwards) and I got a nice fullness from this, and by using a cream from Wish. Com called Xiang Nai Xing. But for the last week I started to try the Reiki massage, using a pueraria mirifica cream from EBay and by applying progesterone cream. I have increased quite quickly in the last week but today I took 750mg of Gaba! For half an hour I felt a bit anxious, is this normal?

Hello.
Well, I wish I could help you with your questions. What caught my eye is your saying that you are using Reiki massage. Is this specifically for NBE? I am wondering if you might say more about it.

(09-02-2016, 11:35 AM)Nancylovessid Wrote:  I have increased quite quickly in the last week but today I took 750mg of Gaba! For half an hour I felt a bit anxious, is this normal?

It's not "normal" as in if you have that reaction, stop taking GABA right away. It is a common reaction, however. There are a lot of people who can't take GABA because they get this response to it. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news Sad

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon