Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New to Ainterol forum please help!

Heart 

Hello!
So I have been taking Ainterol capsules for about 1 or 2 months now. I have been taking them religiously twice everyday, and have noticed better complexion and faster growing nails, but no growth at the bust yet. However, ever since taking Ainterol, I have also noticed extra discharge and delayed periods. Is this normal? Should I not be taking the capsules one week before my period?
Also, am I meant to be taking Ainterol capsules alongside other herbs to balance out the hormones? Or is it okay to be taking the Ainterol capsules by themselves.

I'm also wondering if taking the Ainterol ultimate spray along with the capsules would be an overdose. I'm 19 this year and am wondering what dosages would be safe for me. Growing my bust is my goal, but keeping myself safe is even more important to me.

Please help with advice and thank you for reading so far Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon