Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bloat/Gluten Free......Boob Guide

Stomach bloat, Bad Bacteria, Pain, Fatigue, Food Sensitivities etc. as it relates to NBE.

Of particular (current) interest is how stomach bloating and food sensitivities can be linked to NBE. Gluten and an incorrect imbalance of good and bad bacteria in the small intestines are two examples. In addition, the thyroid and soy don't mix well for NBE too. (more info to follow). .

A diagnosis of celiac disease averages 10 years, take a look at the pdf the symptoms checklist of celiac and you'll understand why it takes so long to diagnose.
Symptoms and conditions potentially due to celiac disease
http://www.cureceliacdisease.org/wp-cont...omList.pdf

Bad bacteria is the major culprit here imo, in other words, it's the root cause. The small intestine is where bad bacteria like to hang out, : a must see here: https://youtube.com/watch?v=ONyq7K0jlQI

GLUTEN
Gluten, which is the substance used to bind dough in many baked foods, may cause severe reactions in some people. Once diagnosed, a gluten-free diet is required to prevent damage to the intestines. Wheat, barley and rye contain gluten, as do many additives made from these products and included in many common foods, including some cheese. More series ailments, like celiac disease, can be diagnosed with a biopsy or blood test. You must understand that negative results from these tests do not mean you don't have gluten intolerance.
http://www.livestrong.com/article/8930-u...ten-yeast/

Soy, Gluten and Dairy Free Menu Planner
http://allergyfreemenuplanners.com/our-m...u-planner/

Bloating tips
http://www.bloatingtips.co.uk/blog/2012/...ating.html

A Taxonomy of Tummy Bloating: Your Symptoms Explained
http://health.usnews.com/health-news/blo...y-bloating

Signs Of Bacterial Imbalance
http://www.steadyhealth.com/topics/signs...-imbalance

Going forward, or taking certain precautions: eliminate (near as possible) sugars, starch, (wheat), stress, smoking. look at what gluten does to bloated bellys. Try a gluten free diet for 30 days and judge for yourself. Two to three things will happen imo, you'll lose weight, add breast growth, and discover more curves (hips and butt). Big Grin this is just my opinion, (unscientific). Rolleyes

Add plenty of filtered water, look at adding probiotics, (add the good bacteria and reduce the bad). Natural remedies (oregano oil, other to follow), I think the ratio on good/bad bacteria is 85/15 (don't quote me yet lol).

Bottom line, as we watch our ever expanding bellies appear out of nowhere, this is a possible explanation why. Personally?, i tend to think NBE should be gluten free, and that's stemming from what I've seen. Starch(s) (found in PM), salt, stress, (and others) causes inflammation in our cells. mRNA (messengers) send this inflammation signal to the mitochondria, and what the hell happens?.........any guesses?.

(11-02-2016, 09:44 PM)Lotus Wrote:  
Stomach bloat, Bad Bacteria, Pain, Fatigue, Food Sensitivities etc. as it relates to NBE.

Of particular (current) interest is how stomach bloating and food sensitivities can be linked to NBE. Gluten and an incorrect imbalance of good and bad bacteria in the small intestines are two examples. In addition, the thyroid and soy don't mix well for NBE too. (more info to follow). .

A diagnosis of celiac disease averages 10 years, take a look at the pdf the symptoms checklist of celiac and you'll understand why it takes so long to diagnose.
Symptoms and conditions potentially due to celiac disease
http://www.cureceliacdisease.org/wp-cont...omList.pdf

Bad bacteria is the major culprit here imo, in other words, it's the root cause. The small intestine is where bad bacteria like to hang out, : a must see here: https://youtube.com/watch?v=ONyq7K0jlQI

GLUTEN
Gluten, which is the substance used to bind dough in many baked foods, may cause severe reactions in some people. Once diagnosed, a gluten-free diet is required to prevent damage to the intestines. Wheat, barley and rye contain gluten, as do many additives made from these products and included in many common foods, including some cheese. More series ailments, like celiac disease, can be diagnosed with a biopsy or blood test. You must understand that negative results from these tests do not mean you don't have gluten intolerance.
http://www.livestrong.com/article/8930-u...ten-yeast/

Soy, Gluten and Dairy Free Menu Planner
http://allergyfreemenuplanners.com/our-m...u-planner/

Bloating tips
http://www.bloatingtips.co.uk/blog/2012/...ating.html

A Taxonomy of Tummy Bloating: Your Symptoms Explained
http://health.usnews.com/health-news/blo...y-bloating

Signs Of Bacterial Imbalance
http://www.steadyhealth.com/topics/signs...-imbalance

Going forward, or taking certain precautions: eliminate (near as possible) sugars, starch, (wheat), stress, smoking. look at what gluten does to bloated bellys. Try a gluten free diet for 30 days and judge for yourself. Two to three things will happen imo, you'll lose weight, add breast growth, and discover more curves (hips and butt). Big Grin this is just my opinion, (unscientific). Rolleyes

Add plenty of filtered water, look at adding probiotics, (add the good bacteria and reduce the bad). Natural remedies (oregano oil, other to follow), I think the ratio on good/bad bacteria is 85/15 (don't quote me yet lol).

Bottom line, as we watch our ever expanding bellies appear out of nowhere, this is a possible explanation why. Personally?, i tend to think NBE should be gluten free, and that's stemming from what I've seen. Starch(s) (found in PM), salt, stress, (and others) causes inflammation in our cells. mRNA (messengers) send this inflammation signal to the mitochondria, and what the hell happens?.........any guesses?.

I'm going with door number 2. If mitochondria is involved with cell processes such as division and growth - then I don't believe we are getting any smaller.

Hi Mayko, lol not smaller, just more inflammation. This excellent study link explains mitochondria better, (lol, much better than I could ever explain it).

Well-functioning cell mitochondria promote good health
Mitochondrial function can be directly linked to protection from certain chronic diseases and conditions, such as heart disease, diabetes, metabolic syndrome and chronic in ammation, as well as the aging processes. Mitochondria are central to normal glucose, amino acid and fatty acid metabolism, in addition to antioxidant modulation and virtually all aspects of cell turnover and maintenance. Nutrition playsan essential role in optimizing such functions. We describe strategies forthe regulation of mitochondria, as well as metabolic strategies for dealing with the thousands of compounds in plants and animal tissues that are metabolically important. Many of these compounds function to signal the up- or downregulation of mitochondria or act as antioxidants.
http://ucanr.edu/repositoryfiles/ca6503p136-90442.pdf

Here we see that proinflammatory conditions supress the mitochondria, in others words No Boob Growth!

Inflammation induced by RAW macrophages suppresses UCP1 mRNA induction via ERK activation in 10T1/2 adipocytes.
Sakamoto T1, Takahashi N, Sawaragi Y, Naknukool S, Yu R, Goto T, Kawada T.
Author information
Abstract
Recently, it has been demonstrated that uncoupling protein-1 (UCP1)-expressing white adipocytes (brown-like adipocytes) are important for energy expenditure in white adipose tissue (WAT), in which energy expenditure decreases under obese conditions. However, the relationship between the induction of brown-like adipocytes and the decrease in energy expenditure in obese WAT remains to be elucidated. Here, we show that proinflammatory cytokines derived from activated macrophages suppress the induction of UCP1 promoter activity and mRNA expression via an extracellular signal-related kinase (ERK) in white adipocytes. The coculture with RAW264.7 (RAW) macrophages suppressed the induction of UCP1 mRNA expression by isoproterenol (ISO), a typical β-adrenergic receptor agonist, in C3H10T1/2 (10T1/2) adipocytes. A conditioned medium derived from lipopolysaccharide (LPS)-activated macrophages and tumor necrosis factor-α (TNF-α) also suppressed the induction of UCP1 mRNA but did not affect its mRNA stability. By using a luciferase reporter assay system, the conditioned medium and TNF-α also suppressed the activity of the UCP1 promoter and transcriptional factors binding to the cAMP response element (CRE). Importantly, PD98059, an ERK inhibitor, partially abrogated the suppression of UCP1 promoter activation and mRNA induction. These results indicate that ERK is an important factor in the suppression of UCP1 transcriptional activation in the interaction between white adipocytes and activated macrophages. This report suggests a possible mechanism of the UCP1 transcriptional suppression in white adipocytes associated with obese and diabetic conditions.

Our poor bellies are bombarded by bad bacteria, bad gas and bad methane breath, too. When someone leans away from you while speaking, it's the bad bacteria doing the talking. Rolleyes

[Image: attachment.php?aid=11320]

Lotus, side we're talking elimination diets..... I haven't researched it, in terms of NBE, but I've had to completely eliminate dairy due to cystic acne. Hormone IFG-1 can wreak havoc on our natural hormones....or at least for some of us!

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2715202/

The interesting thing is, I found my stalled growth resuming after eliminating dairy. As I said, haven't researched it too far, but found it interesting!

(05-03-2016, 11:37 PM)2ndTimeAround Wrote:  Lotus, side we're talking elimination diets..... I haven't researched it, in terms of NBE, but I've had to completely eliminate dairy due to cystic acne. Hormone IFG-1 can wreak havoc on our natural hormones....or at least for some of us!

The interesting thing is, I found my stalled growth resuming after eliminating dairy. As I said, haven't researched it too far, but found it interesting!

Excellent post 2timer,

I can see what you mean, judging from the steroid cascade in milk it looks more pro-DHT than promoting estrogen.

Quote:A search into the endocrine pathways that lead from cholesterol through five enzymatic steps to dihydrotestosterone (DHT) revealed that Dr. Darling’s hormones (progesterone, 5α-A and 5α-P) were all part of the DHT production pathway (Fig. 1) and so could conceiv- ably be metabolized to DHT right in the pilosebaceous unit, if the necessary enzymes were present.

Imo, the animal study below represents a clear link as to how humans process milk, true, IGF-1 greatly effects peeps differently. I'm also seeing that certain fillers in our supplements (cellulose) and others can be a ticking time bomb down the road, say after a long term NBE program as an example. Rolleyes

Quote:75 and 78% identity to the human sequence respectively (Figure 1). Both the rat and mouse sequences are consistent with the human genome sequence in the region of the intracellular loop 2—transmembrane helix 4 region rather than the published sequence (Sawzdargo et al., 1999)

Awesome stuff, thanks again. Cool

(06-03-2016, 12:10 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(05-03-2016, 11:37 PM)2ndTimeAround Wrote:  Lotus, side we're talking elimination diets..... I haven't researched it, in terms of NBE, but I've had to completely eliminate dairy due to cystic acne. Hormone IFG-1 can wreak havoc on our natural hormones....or at least for some of us!

Excellent post 2timer,

I can see what you mean, judging from the steroid cascade in milk it looks more pro-DHT than promoting estrogen.

Quote:A search into the endocrine pathways that lead from cholesterol through five enzymatic steps to dihydrotestosterone (DHT) revealed that Dr. Darling’s hormones (progesterone, 5α-A and 5α-P) were all part of the DHT production pathway (Fig. 1) and so could conceiv- ably be metabolized to DHT right in the pilosebaceous unit, if the necessary enzymes were present.

Imo, the animal study below represents a clear link as to how humans process milk, true, IGF-1 greatly effects peeps differently. I'm also seeing that certain fillers in our supplements (cellulose) and others can be a ticking time bomb down the road, say after a long term NBE program as an example. Rolleyes

Quote:75 and 78% identity to the human sequence respectively (Figure 1). Both the rat and mouse sequences are consistent with the human genome sequence in the region of the intracellular loop 2—transmembrane helix 4 region rather than the published sequence (Sawzdargo et al., 1999)

Awesome stuff, thanks again. Cool

I cant tolerate diary either, a while ago I was addicted to chocolate milk and after 1 week off drinking 4 cups a day I got the worst cramps...now i get why baby's have belly cramps they drink nothing but milk lol. Anyhow before i also had a sweet tooth for full cream desserts..big portions... and i had the worst acne in my life..i actually never had acne before..the cyst were on my ears...now ive scrapped diary and my skin is perfectly clear.

That sucks about cellulose its in multivitamins ill watch for cellulose free supps if they are there.. i was alreading breaking my capsules open and just took whats inside bc i once had a plastic glassr where ive putted a pm pill in to massage with under the shower but i forgot it then couple off days later, there ofcourse got water in the glass and i watched and threw the pm water out then inside the glass the capsule stil wasnt solved...it also sticked.on it and it was real hard to clean also a piece off capsule sticked to the floor i really had to scrub it awaySad Huh
I was wondering how that was going to get processed if taken internal..

(08-03-2016, 09:34 PM)hannah Wrote:  I cant tolerate diary either, a while ago I was addicted to chocolate milk and after 1 week off drinking 4 cups a day I got the worst cramps...now i get why baby's have belly cramps they drink nothing but milk lol. Anyhow before i also had a sweet tooth for full cream desserts..big portions... and i had the worst acne in my life..i actually never had acne before..the cyst were on my ears...now ive scrapped diary and my skin is perfectly clear.

Hi Hannah girl, good to hear from yah!, Big Grin
I love chocolate too, milk, ice cream, candy bars, etc. kinda sucks excluding them and others for the bland taste of gluten lol. Rolleyes

(08-03-2016, 09:34 PM)hannah Wrote:  That sucks about cellulose its in multivitamins ill watch for cellulose free supps if they are there.. i was alreading breaking my capsules open and just took whats inside bc i once had a plastic glassr where ive putted a pm pill in to massage with under the shower but i forgot it then couple off days later, there ofcourse got water in the glass and i watched and threw the pm water out then inside the glass the capsule stil wasnt solved...it also sticked.on it and it was real hard to clean also a piece off capsule sticked to the floor i really had to scrub it awaySad Huh

It would make me wonder too, sounds like industrial strength mojo to me lol. I pay more attention to ingredients for sure, too bad I lacked that skill in the past lol. Rolleyes

(09-03-2016, 04:38 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(08-03-2016, 09:34 PM)hannah Wrote:  I cant tolerate diary either, a while ago I was addicted to chocolate milk and after 1 week off drinking 4 cups a day I got the worst cramps...now i get why baby's have belly cramps they drink nothing but milk lol. Anyhow before i also had a sweet tooth for full cream desserts..big portions... and i had the worst acne in my life..i actually never had acne before..the cyst were on my ears...now ive scrapped diary and my skin is perfectly clear.

Hi Hannah girl, good to hear from yah!, :D
I love chocolate too, milk, ice cream, candy bars, etc. kinda sucks excluding them and others for the bland taste of gluten lol. :rolleyes:

(08-03-2016, 09:34 PM)hannah Wrote:  That sucks about cellulose its in multivitamins ill watch for cellulose free supps if they are there.. i was alreading breaking my capsules open and just took whats inside bc i once had a plastic glassr where ive putted a pm pill in to massage with under the shower but i forgot it then couple off days later, there ofcourse got water in the glass and i watched and threw the pm water out then inside the glass the capsule stil wasnt solved...it also sticked.on it and it was real hard to clean also a piece off capsule sticked to the floor i really had to scrub it away:( :huh:

It would make me wonder too, sounds like industrial strength mojo to me lol. I pay more attention to ingredients for sure, too bad I lacked that skill in the past lol. :rolleyes:

Yeh im real bad at punishing myself too especially exlcuding all these nice goodies like chocolate and white bread. I did managed to scrap soda...now im in love with coffee again thats the bad part of.it. But you know these trashed goodies always make their way back to you one way or another..i ended up eating my sons chocolate easter bunny..now i just said the chocolate is all eaten...theres no control in that part lol haha. But thanks a.lot for posting all this lovely information...i really enjoy reading it.. its just something to do that is only just for me, myself and i. It.kinda feels like.unconditional love ,lol. Thanks L:) ;)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon