Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Lavender Makes Boys Grow Breasts

Lavender Makes Boys Grow Breasts.................
March 15 2007 at 3:26 PM
faerycat (Login faerycat)
Did anyone see this story?

Wowsers! I wonder if it works for girls too.

Anyone tried massaging with lavender or tea tree oil? LOL, am off now to give it a try.

x

Alcest
(Login Alcest)
Re: Lavender Makes Boys Grow Breast.................
March 15 2007, 3:57 PM

Ever since that was in the news I've been doing it kind of half-assed. I don't do it every day. Usually just sometimes at night before I go to bed.

There's so little information on it though it makes me nervous. And the fact that it's only worked on boys is weird. =/

gingerD
(Login gingerD)
March 15 2007, 5:10 PM

yeh iv seen this b4,
quite alot of baby products have lavendar in now, could it be a coincidence?
wish it was deffinatly true though id baithe in the stuff all day i love lavendar so soothing i find.

and 3 boys out of like how many-i notice there is no picture, may be they were just fat little boys with little fat boy manboobs and their mummys who fed them up like little piggies needed somthing to blame of course it wasnt all the junk food it was the lavendar-durrr

u have to feel for the boys though

Myjourney
(Login Myjourney)
hairy scary
March 15 2007, 8:14 PM

Now don't get scared, but I have been using Lavender oil on my scalp...to grow hair. LOL Hope it doesn't "put hair on your chest!"

Really though, the Lavender for my scalp stimulator is used for : conditioning, to stimulate growth, to dislodge oils (unclog pores), and shine.

it is used with other oils...basil is the strongest new hair growth stimulator...anyway, it is all out of a book I ran across in the library written by Riquette Hofstein.
I have to say it is making my hair awesome! I do have tons of short new hairs cropping up...all the hair that fell out after my pregnancies seems to be coming back in, healthier and curlier. So...the lav oil prob works where there are hair follicles to work with...so it probably won't grow hair in other places...but since I have a propensity to get a few darkies on my boobies I am scared to try it there..

Corrie
(Login Corrie73)
March 15 2007, 8:59 PM

For hair growth, do you just mix lavender oil with basil oil and apply it to the scalp? How long do you leave it on? Sounds great, I'd like to try it!

faerycat
(Login faerycat)
March 15 2007, 9:10 PM

Well if it makes hair grow, then there has to be a chance it can make boobs grow too........right?

x

Alcest
(no login)
March 15 2007, 9:13 PM

Hhahah I suppose that's an outlook-------But what will grow first? =X

eek. I think I'd rather have A's than hairy B's.

Surf
(Login Surf.)
EVE MEMBERS
March 15 2007, 9:15 PM

I had to laugh! This thread reminds me of when I first told my husband about what I was doing (NBE program). He said that he thought it was great that I was seeing results with the NBE and would gadly spread pig sh** on his head if it would make his hair grow back.

heehee

Myjourney
(Login Myjourney)
just put it on?
March 15 2007, 9:32 PM

Well...I would try to check her book out from the library. There are several oils that help stimulate hair growth...and she has a bunch of recipes in the book. It isn't just Lavendar oil. If there is one to use alone, I would choose basil (essential oil)She says to leave it on overnight, but I tried to do that and hubby woke up mumbling "you cookin sumthin?" It was SSOOOOO strong! Now I just put my oil mix on with a toothbrush before I shower...and activate it with a bit of water and wait a few before shampooing it out. The book "How to grow hair in twelve weeks" is really great. It has a ton of recipes, and different herb lists for different things. She has a website too...and you can actually buy her concoctions...the shampoos are decent priced, but the stimulators are expensive! I suppose because of the essential oils...but I made my concoction for cheaper than that.
Hope that helps!

Everyone let me know if it grows hair or breasts on your boobies! lol! I am chicken to try!

Alcest
(Login Alcest)
March 15 2007, 9:42 PM

Well now that I've heard it grows hair I don't want to put it on my breasts anymore. =(

faerycat
(Login faerycat)
March 15 2007, 9:54 PM

Hahaha, imagine getting the hair growing book mixed up with the Flat to Fab book or something and ending up with a hairy chest and a hubby with a boob head.

x

faerycat
(Login faerycat)
March 15 2007, 9:56 PM

Maybe that's where the awful expression 'tit head' comes from?

Anonymous
(Login Myjourney)
Poor Alcest! ;-)
March 15 2007, 10:32 PM

Like I said, I don't know that it "grows" hair. It might be just one of the herbs that stimulates the scalp...and unclogs the pores. Who knows essential herbs on this forum??? Maybe they can shed some hair...I mean light on the situation.

MyJourney
(Login Myjourney)
Lillea
March 16 2007, 1:51 AM

Which head? Oh my bad tasteless joke. sorry!
Here it is...

www.riquette.com

Like I said, the shampoos looked good, but I would make some of the expensive hair treatments myself. They are of easy to find ingredients...and it is all natural stuff.

Kate
(Login Teresina)
March 16 2007, 2:04 AM

I know a woman whose son, 8 years old, started to develop. His pediatrician attributed it to the lavender oil his mom used on him every day, both as a moisturizer after a bath and to get him to sleep. She was actually an aromatherapist herself but hadn't heard of this side effect.

Personally, I wouldn't use tea tree oil because I find it extremely drying.

hotttaaah
(Login hotttaaahh)
March 17 2007, 5:13 PM

I have also heard that peppermint reduces free testosterone in the body. Might help in amplifying the effects of phytoestrogens. Defnitely helps with acne according to an article I read from Yahoo!

Myjourney
(Login Myjourney)
peppermint
March 18 2007, 9:20 PM

I think I was reading in an earlier post that spearmint works too? Is this true for all the mint familys or are certain mints better for NBE than others?

Myjourney
(Login Myjourney)
just noticed
March 19 2007, 4:04 PM

That St Herbs nano cream has lavender in it:

-Product Information
St.herb Nano Plus Breast Serum is the ideal anti-sagging breast care product which is the combination of nano particles of the lastest nanotechnology with the phyto estrogen herb extract, Pueraria Mirifica. Therefore, it is effective in firming and lifting up the sagging breast.
Nanosomes have special properties in keeping the nourishing agent inside the particles and penetrating deep down into the inner skin and releaseing the nourishment to the breast directly. So you can gain the full nourishment of the ideal natural extract.
Phytoestrogen is the Pueraria Mirifica extract that has estrogenic effect similar to estrogen in human body. Hence, it is able to fulfill the female contour and enhance the female charms by firming, rising and enhancing the breast, including rejuvenate the breast and the skin. This is the reason why St.herb Nano Plus Breast Serum can beautify your breast by natural mechanism without any side effect. The result is ideal firming and rejuvenating youthful breast.
Ingredients: Pueraria Mirifica extract, Provitamin B5 and Lavender Oil
Direction: Use once in the morning and at night. Apply on your breast area and massage upward and inward for 3-5 minutes until it is fully absorbed.
Packaging: St.herb Nano Plus Breats Serum 40 ml with instruction of use book and CD

New method for nat. breast enlargement?!
August 19 2007 at 12:50 AM Jasmine (no login)
Hey all, I recently found several articles about gynaecomastia in boys (or the development of breasts on males because of external factors--in this case, rubbing lavender oil/tea tree oil!!) and was wondering if what the boys accidentally used could be used by women instead who purposely tried to enlarge their breasts. Here is a little info on gynaecomastia:

Gynecomastia, or gynaecomastia, pronounced [ˈgaɪ.nə.kəʊˌmæs.ti.ə] is the development of abnormally large mammary glands in males resulting in breast enlargement, which can sometimes cause secretion of milk.[1] The term comes from the Greek gyne meaning "woman" and mastos meaning "breast". The condition can occur physiologically in neonates, in adolescents, and in the elderly. In adolescent boys the condition is often a source of distress, but for the large majority of boys whose pubertal gynecomastia is not due to obesity, the breast development shrinks or disappears within a couple of years. The causes of common gynecomastia remain uncertain, although it has generally been attributed to an imbalance of sex hormones or the tissue responsiveness to them; a root cause is rarely determined for individual cases. Breast prominence can result from hypertrophy of breast tissue, chest adipose tissue and skin, and is typically a combination. Breast prominence due solely to excessive adipose is often termed pseudogynecomastia[2] or sometimes lipomastia[3].

And here is one of the articles:

"Lavender and Tea Tree Oils May Cause Breast Growth in Boys

A new study suggests that repeated topical use of products containing lavender oil and/or tea tree oil may cause prepubertal gynecomastia, a rare condition that results in enlarged breast tissue in boys prior to puberty.
Two young boys

Doctors can seldom pinpoint the cause of prepubertal gynecomastia. Dr. Clifford Bloch, a pediatric endocrinologist at the University of Colorado at Denver and Health Science Center’s School of Medicine, decided to look closer after diagnosing three of his young male patients with the condition. The patients were otherwise healthy Caucasian boys, 4, 7 and 10 years old, with normal hormonal levels when they were diagnosed. Upon questioning their parents, Bloch found that all had used personal care products—soap, skin lotions, shampoos and hair styling products—containing lavender oil, and some of which also contained tea tree oil. In each case, several months after the products were discontinued, the gynecomastia subsided.

Bloch discussed the cases with researchers at NIH’s National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences (NIEHS). The NIEHS researchers turned to human cells to test the ability of the oils to modulate or inhibit genes normally affected by estrogen, the female hormone that stimulates breast tissue growth, or androgen, the hormone known to control masculine characteristics and inhibit the growth of breast tissue. Their results were published in the February 1, 2007, issue of the New England Journal of Medicine.

The laboratory experiments showed that pure lavender and tea tree oils can mimic the actions of estrogens and inhibit the effects of androgens. These results don’t prove that the oils caused the prepubertal gynecomastia in the three boys, but they do provide a possible explanation for Bloch’s findings.

The good news is that the oils didn’t alter the levels of the usual forms of circulating estrogens and androgens in the boys. Dr. Derek Henley, the lead NIEHS author on the study, said, “We do not anticipate any long-term effects on hormonal levels.”

Although this study found an association between the topical application of these essential oils and prepubertal gynecomastia, it doesn’t tell researchers how strong the association might be. Further research will be needed to determine the prevalence of this condition in boys using products containing lavender and tea tree oils.

Scientists also don’t know whether these oils could affect prepubertal girls, adolescents or adults. The findings are applicable only to young males with unexplainable enlarged breasts. Boys with prepubertal gynecomastia should consult their physicians about reducing the use of products that contain these oils."

Here are links to several of the other articles (all about the same thing--rubbing lavender oil and/or tea tree oil on your breasts to enlarge them):

http://www.nih.gov/news/research_matters...07boys.htm
http://abcnews.go.com/Health/story?id=2838840
http://www.healthday.com/Article.asp?AID=601428
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/200...204136.htm
http://altmedicine.about.com/b/a/257716.htm

Tell me what you guys think!

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
Re: New method for nat. breast enlargement?!
August 19 2007, 8:42 AM

I remember this article being discussed before. We don't really know, I don't remeber anyone trying it. For one, ''can cause gynecomastia in boys'' means that it causes it in maybe a couple of percent, so it would be as much of a long shot in women, in my oppinion.

bonnette
(Login bonnette)
August 19 2007, 1:06 PM

i think Waxingmoon is using lavenderoil to massage with

JillFromCA
(no login)
Someone please try this and let me know!
August 19 2007, 1:14 PM

A combo rub of lavender oil/tea tree oil sounds
easy and affordable to do. What a wonderful thing
if we can find out this actually works for
adult females. Could someone please post here if
there are any ideas or success stories for this?

waxingmoon
(Login waxingmoon)
August 19 2007, 3:19 PM

Yes, I am using lavender oil in my massage. I started doing it after reading the article Jasmine quoted. It is really quite nice. I mix pure lavender oil with a little lavender hand lotion (pure essential oils can burn the skin so it is necessary to dilute them slightly) and slather it on the twins. I use a lot.

Now, is it working? Maybe. My breasts are staying bigger after my period. I am filling my bras a little more each month. I cannot say it is lavender effect alone or something else from my program. It probably is not massage because the total time I do it is less than 5 minutes per day.

At this point I don't really care. I am addicted to having lavender boobs. The whole process is one I look forward to and I love the smell. It is not an overpowering scent for those around me (no one has complained yet) and since I do about 3 - 4 hours of exercise a day any 'nice' smell that can linger is a good thing.

Unless you were allergic to the oil I cannot think of any downside. I can get a large bottle of it made by the NOW company for very cheap. Even though I slather a palm-full on each day it lasts quite a while. My husband likes the smell. Really, the only negative is that it can make my dog sneeze if he gets too big of a whiff of me... lol

waxingmoon (smelling really flowery)

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
August 19 2007, 4:30 PM

I googles this a bit and read that there have been only 3 reported cases where tea tree oil cused gynecomastia in boys ever.

Aleya
(Login Aleya1)
Lavendar Use
August 19 2007, 6:45 PM

I read the same article or something similar and decided to add lavendar in two ways to my regime.

First I found a lavendar and black tea to drink when I need a little caffeine, but want to lessen the guilt for having the caffeine.

And I use either a wild yam or lavendar based lotion when I am massaging my breasts. Don't really know if it is making a difference, but I figure it might support my efforts. And since I am going to massage myself with some type of lotion why not use something like this.

Lavendar does smell nice and I do enjoy that aspect as well.

Thought about trying the tea tree oil, but I am not that adventuresome...

momXseven
(Login momXseven)
August 19 2007, 7:20 PM

I use lavender oil to massage with everyday.

Lonely
(Login LonelyLadies)
August 19 2007, 10:46 PM

I tried the Tea Tree Oil for about 3 weeks after I read the article that had been posted about the boys. I figured that if I have an excess of androgens maybe I'm more boy than woman, so why not try it. I love Tea Tree Oil and its smell, but it is very strong. I just put the oil on both breasts and massaged. I really didn't see or feel a change, but the pure oil may have slightly burned me. So I stopped. I also felt alot of warming while massaging, at first I thought that was a good thing. Anyway, it didn't do anything for me. Maybe I'll try the Lavender Oil. I like that smell too.

Davilee
(Login Davi-lee)
Tea Tree Oil...
August 20 2007, 8:43 PM

Yes,you have to be careful of Tea Tree,because it can cause a reaction in the skin and you will look like after a bad sunburn,your skin will peel off.
Some people will have more reaction to it than others.
I put it on a cotton ball and left it on a spot for several hours and thats what caused my phytochem. burn.
And dont take it internally,it does some serious problems inside,Im sure I didnt have to warn ya'll,but just being sure.
I like the smell of tea tree but its very strong and it makes me smell like a insect repellent.

Lavender oil can sometimes cause irritations to the skin.

has anyone used lavender ?
November 4 2008 at 9:54 PM chocogirl (Login chocogirl)
can you report your results?
http://www.abc.net.au/science/news/stori...837919.htm

Frostedmint06
(Login frostedmint06)
Re: has anyone used lavender ?
November 12 2008, 10:47 PM

The only thing I got from using lavender was a rash. It does smell nice though.

justpeachy12
(Login justpeachy12)
November 13 2008, 1:02 AM

i used lavender extract for massage, and couldn't stand the smell. It's way too strong. Didn't use it long enough to see results bc of that, but I still have some and may consider using it again long enough to see if I get results.

Frostedmint06
(Login frostedmint06)
November 13 2008, 1:52 AM

Have you tried diluting it? I put 1 drop of lavender essential oil in a 16 fl. oz container of almond oil and the scent was very pleasant and not overpowering. I would definitely still be using it if it weren't for the rashes. I guess I'm allergic to it. Darn.

Frostedmint06
(Login frostedmint06)
November 13 2008, 1:58 AM

I just reread the article and I think I'll add some to my shampoo and conditioner instead of directly onto my skin. Can't hurt.

waxingmoon
(Login waxingmoon)
November 13 2008, 12:29 PM

Hi,

I began using lavender oil quite a while ago as a result of reading a report like that one. I use the pure oil mixed with some lavender body lotion. Using the essential oil without diluting it can cause skin irritation.

As far as growth... well, I have grown, but was it from this? No way to be sure. I can tell you this though. My skin looks great. I am also addicted to the wonderful smell. I also use a the lavender lotion on my face and that has seemed to help my skin there as well. I have read (can't find article) where certain estrogens can have a local effect on the skin but will not be absorbed into the body. This makes them great for skin rejuvenation.

So, I tried it because I thought at the time - what the heck, I look like a prepubescent boy...lol. I have grown, but I was doing a lot of other things. Will I give it up even if it has no effect on growth? They will have to pry it out of my smooth lavender scented hands.... grr.

Best wishes,
waxingmoon

may
(Login Cselestyna)
November 13 2008, 12:48 PM

just so that you all know your not actually supposed to put any essential oil on your skin directly it usually says it on the bottle, actually it's supposed to say it on the bottle, it's illegal not to put some sort of cautionary warning.

you are NEVER to put ANY type of essential oil directly onto your skin, it is WAY to potent and strong for your skin to handle, it can have a corosive effect if you put to much on because of the potency. It is okay to add it to a carrier oil, like grapeseed oil, olive oil, anytype of massage oil, you can put some in that and then put it on your skin, but NEVER just the essential oil alone.

the only time you can put it and only it, would may be if you put a TINY TINY dab on your wrist for perfume, and even then you should dilute it with water or something, but they're great to add to bath water, or if you make your own bathsalts. also NEVER use essential oils when you are pregnant.

a REALLY great brand of essential oils is Aura Cacia, they are all 100% pure. i personally love their Ylang Ylang III it smells heavenly, and is very soothing you can usually get it at most natural places, i get mine at harvest moon, i think it's a chain, maybe you have one nearby?

but yeah i just thought i'd tell you all that, NEVER add it to your skin directly, my bottle says that it MAY cause irritation but the reality is that it WILL, espesially if it is pure.

i hope your rash clears up okay frostedmint.

"they will have to pry it out of my smooth lavender scented hands...grr" LOL waxingmoon, you are Hilarious, haha.

keep smiling girls!

This message has been edited by Cselestyna on Nov 13, 2008 12:54 PM

Frostedmint06
(Login frostedmint06)
November 13 2008, 9:35 PM

I never used it undiluted. As I mentioned in the 3rd post I added 1 drop of lavender oil to 16 oz of almond oil and had problems with it like that. I don't think diluting it further would help any given that I'm most likely allergic to it.

justpeachy12
(Login justpeachy12)
November 15 2008, 2:07 AM

may and waxingmoon, thanks for that information. Frostedmint, when I used it, I mixed it with shea butter. perhaps i will mix it with a different oil so the smell isn't too strong. I also like the idea of adding some to my shampoo and conditioner and will try it.

Tea tree & Lavander New Discovery!
February 2 2007 at 9:58 PM Kate (no login)
Hello everyone, my name is Kate I’m a member of the forum but I rarely post anything. But today I thought I would share with all of the wonderful ladies of this forum, some interesting information I found regarding NBE. Yesterday I was watching a Spanish channel on TV and they had a report on how some males developed female breasts while using a shampoo that contained lavender and tea tree. According to the report those plants mimic female estrogen and as results men were getting female breasts with the use of the shampoo. I went on the internet and searched for lavender and tee tree and here is what I found:

Lavender oil
Lavender oil has recently been implicated in gynecomastia, the abnormal development of breasts in young boys. Denver endocrinologist Clifford Bloch discovered the link after several boys presented with enlarged breasts. Subsequently, Derek Henley and Kenneth Korach of the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences in Research Triangle Park, N.C., discovered in lavender and Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca Oil) the presence of compounds which both suppress male hormones and mimic female hormones.
Because sex hormone levels are normally low prior to puberty, young boys and girls are particularly sensitive to estrogenic and androgenic compounds. The discovery of the gynecomastia link in boys has led some researchers to suspect lavender and tea tree oils, which are present in various personal care products including shampoos and lotions, may also contribute to the increased incidence of early breast development in girls.

Tea tree oil (melaleuca oil)
According to a July 4, 2006 article in the Washington Post, "A preliminary finding presented at the Endocrine Society's conference last month . . . suggests that shampoos, soaps and body lotions containing . . . tea tree oils -- commonly added for their aromas and marketing cachet -- may cause hormonal imbalances, and breast growth in young boys."

This information is very new to me I had never heard of that before and it is really interesting. I was thinking that if lavander and tea tree have those effects in males it could ceretainly work for women too, don’t you all think so? Anyway I'm going to continue to do reseach on this topic before I try anything new in my routine.

Kerry79
(Login Kerry79)
Re: Tea tree & Lavander New Discovery!
February 2 2007, 10:23 PM

Wow! Thanks for the cool post. I bought Lavender baby oil for my nightly massages and now I'm glad I did!

Charity
(no login)
February 2 2007, 10:31 PM

I heard any effects of the gynecomastia go away after use of the oils are discontinued.

LovesButterflies
(Login LovesButterflies)
I seen this too
February 3 2007, 3:54 AM

They had a story on the local news last night about this and I wondered the same thing. So far I haven't seen anything about it benefiting women though, but I haven't really had time to really research it good and heavy either. Let us know what you find out.

Betty
(no login)
February 4 2007, 1:52 PM

This story does validate NBE doesn't it? It's the stimulation of natural breast growth and the story's gone worldwide.

Tea tree oil for NBE???
October 7 2008 at 9:05 AM
may (Login Cselestyna)
i read this article thought it was interesting, anyone heard of similar cases like this?

http://www.thestar.com/article/177035

katie
(Login katiep2804)
Re: Tea tree oil for NBE???
October 7 2008, 10:44 AM

hmm, thats quite interesting, might be useful to wash in shower with some kind of tea tree soap. Tea tree has been used for years for colds and antibacterial stuff. The artical does say it happened to boys so maybe its something in the male bodies?

waxingmoon
(Login waxingmoon)
October 7 2008, 2:33 PM

I read an article like that and began using lavender oil for my massages (I like its smell much better than tea tree oil). I don't know how much of my growth I can attribute to the lavender, but I am hooked on using it now. It certainly does make my skin seem better hydrated (I use lavender lotion on my face as well).

waxingmoon

Alison
(Login Alison.)
October 9 2008, 8:24 PM

Although this lavender and tea tree oil story has caused quite a stir it doesn't seem to have any reported effects on women.

Chemical in sunscreen found to mimic female hormones
July 19 2009 at 6:10 AM happy2try (Login happy2try)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had never heard this before, so the information was quite astonishing to me. Just thought I'd pass this along.

It reminded me of the lavender and tea tree story.

Chemical in sunscreens found to mimic female hormones

by Patricia Mayville-Cox
Sep 22nd 2008 @ 9:14AM

Filed under: Natural Body Care
A new study, published in Toxicology and Applied Pharmacology, has found that UV filters, known as benzophenone (BP) derivatives, act as endocrine disruptors. BP derivatives are found in chemical sunscreens, but are also found in many other personal products.

These BP derivatives can mimic the effect of the female hormone estrogen and interfere with the action of the male hormone, testosterone. The study found that these effects can be detected at levels found in human blood after applying sunscreen. Also, because these UV filters are by definition stable to light, they do not breakdown in sunlight, and therefore can bioaccumulate in the environment.

For sunblocks, an alternative to these chemical sunscreens are the physical sunblocks, which contain titanium dioxide or zinc oxide as the active ingredient. Physical sunblocks block or reflect light. An added bonus is that physical sunblocks don't kill coral reefs, unlike some chemical sunscreens. Make sure whatever sunblock you choose is a broad spectrum product that protects against UV-A and UV-B rays.

http://www.greendaily.com/2008/09/22/che...-hormones/

Another article: http://www.skinbiology.com/toxicsunscreens.html

Tea tree oil
April 19 2007 at 1:04 PM Anonymous (no login)
Does Tea tree oil increase breast size in women? Has anyone tried it and does it really work?

If so, I will start taking showers with a tree tree oil body wash.

Anonymous
(Login gingerD)
Re: Tea tree oil
April 19 2007, 2:46 PM

Anon-r you just randomly picking things out?, u have not provided any info as to why you would think tee tree oil would increase breast size

Anonymous
(Login chocogirl)
April 19 2007, 5:57 PM

I am curious about that too.It has been discussed in this forum before.
There was also a page about tea tree oil and breast growth at the Mayo Clinic site.

Lorelii
(Login Lorelii)
April 20 2007, 5:08 AM

Tea Tree Oil has been mentioned along with Lavender Oil for increasing breast size in boys.
This article is a good one...

http://www.nih.gov/news/pr/jan2007/niehs-31.htm

I've never really tried it, but i did start massaging with Lavendar Oil for a while... didn't feel any tingles, but i smelt nice!

Anonymous
(no login)
April 20 2007, 8:49 PM

I wonder if it works on women. Would be nice if it did.

polly
(no login)
April 22 2007, 4:12 AM

i heard it enhances young boys chests but i don't know about girls

Maria
(no login)
April 22 2007, 10:11 PM

I think the tea tree and lavender oils for breast growth story is completely overblown. I guess it kind of validates NBE though.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon