Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Erdic and Nature's Gain

Erdic and Nature's Gain
February 6 2006 at 6:29 PM Saskia (no login)
I have been told that that Nature's Gain is the same as Erdic, just rebranded. Does anyone know if that's true?

Also has anyone tried either of these products?
Thank you

Sabrina
(no login)
Re: Erdic and Nature's Gain
February 6 2006, 6:37 PM

They are both being sold by the same company, so it appears to be true (Erdic had a lot of bad publicity, so a new name would seem to have been a good idea).

Saskia
(no login)
February 6 2006, 6:51 PM

Thank you for that. I was confused because apparently you had to take 10 erdic tablets a day but you only take 6 of the Nature's Gain tablets. Anyone know why?

SugarQ
(no login)
sorry but this is a little off topic
February 6 2006, 9:03 PM

ive been hearing all this stuff about nature's gain so i googles it and came up with this site.http://www.naturesgain.com/testimonials.htm check out the b/a pictures. i dont know. maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me but these pictures look rediculouse. it looks like the woman has the same size breast but they digitally removed her cleavage or something. the same with the second picture. the woman looks like see had the same cupsize but the after picture seems a little off from the before. it seems someone squished a balloon for the woman's right breast. can anyone explain whats up with these pictures for me? i am really not too pleased to see stuff like this. if this is a serious and professional breast enhancemnt product why not use bare chested b/a pictures like the ones you see when you go in for a consultation at a surgeon's office. whats up with using fully clothed woman. are they breaking some indecency rule? this is a product that is suppose to enlarge the breasts so i think its rediculouse that a company would use women that are fully clothed. sure if the woman provided these pictures doesnt want her bare chest to be shown i can undertand that. but still there are plently of women these companies can find were they wouldnt mind being nude. if a professional surgeon can make up a professional portfolio with nude shots so can a nbe company. i think people should be questioning weither they want to spend money on a product where the company does these sneaky tricks. if these products work so well why does the company do these things? it also seem strange that not one of the women who gave pictures for their testimonials didnt have b/a pictures to proof their growth. come on???!!! they cant go through a family album and find something to show as an after picture? even if the women are wearing cloths it would be a great way to proof that they didnt just make up their story.

i just find it fishy. i would prefer to buy pills from a comany that didnt use any pictures at all then to buy from a company that is deliberatly using fake ones. even the eridic site pictures look sneaky as well. in fact why would anyone buy a product like this if there is a possibility that those pictures are fake? are people that disperate for breast enlargement ? all i have to say is that if people are willing to buy these products knowing that these products use deceiving methods to bring in customers then they are not holding these companies accountable for prodviding products that actually work with real proof. no product has real proof and why do they bother with real proof if women are willing to buy these products without it. and if that is the case then how do you know if these products can actually work and not just a scam? i hear all these people talking about nature gain and yet no one has brought up these b/a pictures. so maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me then if im the only one seeing this.i hate implants with a passion but i would rather get them then give these scammers my hard earned money.

and as for your question. what are the dosages of nature's gain compared to eridic? if its exactly the same them i would recommend consulting customer services or you can just assume that it doesnt matter and start with the lower dosages and ramp up if needed.

im sorry if im being too or skeptical but if someone can answer my questions without makeing great leaps in assumptions or use rediculouse and unlikly circumstances then i would have more confidence in these products.

Jennelle
(no login)
Re: sorry but this is a little off topic
February 6 2006, 9:14 PM

Erdic and Nature's Gain are not exactly the same. Nature's Gain is supposed to be more concentrated and need less tablets a day.

Saskia
(no login)
February 6 2006, 11:29 PM

Thanks Jenelle. Just thought you might want to know though, I've been chatting to a relative of mine and she reckons she gained two cup sizes in 12 months on Erdic (Going from A to C cup). I'm so disappointed at how expensive it is though! Think I might go with the sister pills. I'll keep you all informed.

Saskia
(no login)
February 6 2006, 11:31 PM

Oh, and I'll be seeing her in about a month's time, so I'll tell you if it really did work for her. She's 25 and not on the pill so if it has worked then I will be pretty much 100% convinced that erdic did it for her.

Lydia
(no login)
February 7 2006, 10:25 AM

I just phoned the number on the naturalerdic.co.uk website and they say that erdic and nature's gain are not the same. The site looks very suspect though, and I'm sure they've put a different name to Viki Whalberg's face. Am I being paranoid? The old erdic website used to be very similar to the naturesgain.com one as it is now.

Steph32
(no login)
Hi SugarQ! I had to weigh in on ur post above!
February 7 2006, 11:10 AM

U know the more and longer I learn about NBE and NBE products,I'm becoming more and more convinced that probly about 80% of these pills WILL cause some breast enlargement to occur in MOST woman BUT,the "catch" is it's almost always only about an average half an inch growth and most of us seem to want about 2-4 inches(ofcourse that being said I really believe SOME woman can & do grow much more). But anyway,my main reason for posting was to tell u that I sooo agree w/ u in that I would NEVER buy a brand that would resort to fake pics,false or outragous claims ect.,I would MUCH rather pay for a brand that is less popular or even more expensive & NO b/a pics,rather then ANY brand who is DISHONEST in any way,even if they were WAY cheaper,I'd rather pay an "honest" company for NO results then a "scam" company for 1 inch!!!

Jennelle
(no login)
February 7 2006, 11:14 AM

Yes, very similar, I noticed that too. Erdic are known for sneaky tricks so I don't think you're being paranoid. I would say Natural Push Up would be a better choice for that type of product, or of course Wonderup.

Lydia
(no login)
February 7 2006, 12:43 PM

Hey guys. Some news for you. I've been chasing this up all morning. The naturalerdic.co.uk website is a scam and is NOT an official erdic website.
Also, I spoke to the manufacturers in teh Netherlands and they confirm that Nature's Gain is as Jenelle said, the same as Erdic. They did admit that they rebranded to get away from the bad press and also as a response to comments they had about prices, Nature's Gain is much cheaper than erdic was. Tablets are more concentrated now so you have to take 6 a day rather than the 10 erdic tablets you used to have to take.

I phoned Vicki Whalbergh's agent and they were not aware the scammers were using her picture but they stand by the results of erdic saying that the model's breasts have maintained their new size.
The journalists at the Sunday Times are also happy to consider Erdic as a genuine product.

The bad press Erdic received was about their use of the term "clinically tested." Erdic only tested their product on 100 women whoch apparently doesn't meet the requirements for clinical testing. In their defence I can't find any bad press about their product not working, all the media tests were positive with some people gaining 2 cup sizes. I was really sceptical about Nature's Gain and Erdic because they seemed so secretive about rebranding which set alarm bells ringing. But I've tested them three times today and every time, their advisors were completely honest about the products being the same. And each time I phoned, they didn't try to get me to buy which I think is good.

I am going to buy some Nature's Gain tablets as I am feeling much more positive about them. So I'm with you Saskia, will be posting my results every two weeks. I'll get myself measured at a department store every time so the results will hopefully not be biased.

Steph32
(no login)
Hi Lydia
February 7 2006, 1:19 PM

Thanku SO much for taking the time to investigate all that and for sharing the findings with us!:-)That sounds really promising,can anyone tell me: How much N.G costs and what are the key ingrediants?? THANX in advance to anyone who can let me know!

Lydia
(no login)
February 7 2006, 1:25 PM

Hi Steph, no problem.
NG is on special offer which is why I'm buying now. It's about £200 for a six month course. Fingers crossed my results will be as quick as Vicky Whalbergh's but if not, any increase will be better than nothing. Have you checked their website? All the info should be there. Just google Nature's Gain and it should bring up the results. Good luck, I'd love to know how you get on.

SugarQ
(no login)
February 7 2006, 2:49 PM

Thanks lydia for taking the time to look stuff up. im starting to have more confidence. but although i believe Vicky Whalbergh grew i looked at the before and after pictured erdic used a while back and it seem like the before picture she is leaning back which gives the appearance of smaller breasts. also the picture is smaller and of her whole body. the after picture she is wearing a slinky top which shows alot of cleavage and the picture is bigger and it appears that she is leaning forward slightly which makes them look a lot bigger. the two pictures together gives a big difference a size when they take them that way. even when they have someone that genuinely support their product it seem like these companies wanna fudge the truth. i hope the people who are testing Nature's gain keep us posted. i guess the ultimate test is weither this stuff works or not.

Amanda-Rose
(no login)
I have started N G
February 7 2006, 3:03 PM

Hi I started NG yesterday am finding the 2ltrs of water I you have to drink a day a lot easier then I thought I would. My 2 friends and my 2 sisters are also taking NG so I should be able to give pretty good accounts of weather they work for all non or a protion af us! My friends have started calling me Jug's O'Halloran already. Smile

Amanda-Rose_*

Lydia
(no login)
Re: I have started N G
February 7 2006, 6:10 PM

Good-luck Amanda-Rose.
I know some people are not convinced by such products but I think their negativity is part of the reason it won't work so think positive.
Also be careful about any weight-loss or exercise programmes. I'm making sure my weight is completely stable before I start taking NG as I always lose weight from my bust before any other part of my body.
Good luck and think positive.

Amanda-Rose
(no login)
Hi Lydia!!!!!!
February 8 2006, 11:42 AM

Hi Lydia. Thank You. Thats very nice of you. I am being very positive and doing it right. I had them for two weeks before I started taking them. I wanted to be in the right frame of mind. I bought two one liter bottles of water, one for home and one for work. That way I can keep track of every bit of water I am drinking. I sip it all day. I have finished my daily water before 6 o'clock everyday. My advise to a new NG taker would be not to rush into taking them. I started on a monday which is always a good day to start something new. And if you sip the water you wont even notice your drinking that much and the need to go to the bath-room wont be as urgent as it would be if you were trying to get it all down your neck at once. I also didnt drink water at all before the tablets so the two weeks before I started taking them I began drinking water with my dinner. You'd be surprised how much a pint of water with your dinner can help you get used to drinking water. Im very happy with my chioce to try these tablets. It cant hurt right. When are you starting yours???

Amanda-Rose_*

Lydia
(no login)
Re: Hi Lydia!!!!!!
February 8 2006, 11:47 AM

I am going to wait until I'm at my natural body weight as I recently gained a few pounds due to a broken leg as I wasn't moving about as much as I am used to doing. Once I'm at my natural weight, I'll start taking them. That will hopefully be within the next fortnight. I'm a big water-drinker anyway so hopefully two litres shouldn't be a problem. Apparently you can't include squash in the 2litre daily intake?

Amanda-Rose
(no login)
Re: Hi Lydia!!!!!!
February 8 2006, 12:20 PM

This is what I found odd Lydia. I heard that two. But on the directions it says you may take a light drink (may not be the exact words but it was something to that effect) for one liter of your water. But I was saying to myself, Whats a light drink??? I think to be safe ill stick to the water.

Amanda-Rose_*

Lydia
(no login)
February 10 2006, 2:47 PM

Yup, no point risking it.

Amanda-Rose
(no login)
Hi Lydia!!!!!!
February 14 2006, 11:24 AM

Hey Lydia, how are you getting on????

Amanda-Rose_*

Lydia
(no login)
February 17 2006, 2:45 PM

Hey Amanda-Rose
I've started taking them today. How is it going for you?

Tatyana
(no login)
Erdic? Please help
February 19 2006, 7:08 PM

Hi, I would like to know if someone could explain me more about Erdic pills. I tried to enter UK Erdic website but it's not working. I've been taking Erdic for 8 months, 15 pills per day. On 3rd month i noticed slight improvement in their firmness especially on a week before my period. At first I thought that Erdic is simulating natural breast growth like in puberty but that effect stopped after 2 months and so in last 3 months I haven't noticed any sign of firmness, not mentioning growth. I wonder if someone could tell me their experience on taking Erdic? I look forward to your reply!

shell
(no login)
February 20 2006, 12:34 AM

i managed to gain one size using erdic but i was on it for 12 months

Anonymous
(no login)
hi!
February 20 2006, 11:23 PM

Hi have been trying to research erdic, natures gain etc. Ive decided its that or a boob job. Dont want to invest time and money if the tablets dont work. Hows anyone taking the tablets getting on? thanks

Anonymous
(no login)
Re: hi!
February 21 2006, 12:04 AM

There's no way to know for certain that the pills will or will not work for you,every single BE method will work for some and not work for another,everyones body is different and responds differently to various BE methods

Whitney
(no login)
February 21 2006, 12:13 PM

Steph, sounds like you and I might be on the same page of the book as far pill products go. There's only 1 way to find out which companies products are going to work for you, and I just don't have that kind of money!

Lydia
(no login)
February 21 2006, 1:43 PM

I am on nature's gain because I know people who have had success with erdic before the name changed. I've only just started taking it soit's too early to say if it's working but I'll post in a fortnight.
By the way one of my friends grew two cup sizes in about 8 months which isn't all that bad.

Steph
(no login)
Hi Whitney:-)
February 21 2006, 1:55 PM

I have 4 children so beleive me I understand what u mean!I definatly have total faith in single herbs,Im growing on them myself but I'll be honest that I dont think ALL brands are scams either,if I had a credit card or the cash on hand I probably wouldve given the Wonderup brand a try,but for about 20$ I was able to walk into a health store and buy the 2 main BE herbs and start a routine right away so thats what I did-and Im glad ofcourse now as Ive had results in only 2 months:-)

Becky
(Login becky3333)
May 30 2006, 6:53 PM

Did anyone try Nature's gain? Does it work?

immydops
(Login immydops)
EVE MEMBERS
May 30 2006, 7:01 PM

I tried erdic for 2.5 mths and I do think I became firmer. After 2 mths taking it I got tingles.
This time (a year later) I have used wonderup, I had the tingles on the second day, it feel a bit like what it felt like when I was pregnant and my boobs grew. Now my period is due and I might lose it but for being on it a week it seems great stuff.

Anonymous
(no login)
Do you have a results?
June 8 2006, 12:15 PM

Please can you tell if there are results with erdic or nature's gain? I watn to try but want to know your experience.

Nini
(no login)
erdic ou nature's gain results?
June 8 2006, 1:55 PM

Lydia and amada Rose... any results? Please tell us.

Mandy
(Login mandyd22)
Erdic
June 9 2006, 8:15 PM

I tried Erdic a few years ago. The number of tablets and the amount of water was hard work, especially at work, but I was determined to manage it and did (me, obsessive, never!) However it made no difference what so ever in six months, so I didn't carry on. I have heard some good things about it, so maybe its just not right for me? I'll watch with interest to see if its more sucessful for some of you. Good luck
Mandy

Nagzy
(Login Nagzy)
Need some info plz
January 25 2007, 9:45 PM

Hi there! i know this may sound like an odd question to ask, but how many boxes do they send you with the '1 cup size' programme? any1 know? need an answer asap! thanks!!

Henri
(Login henriettahippo)
January 25 2007, 10:00 PM

I would assume that for the Natures Gain, since you are taking 6 tablets a day, and a "one cup size" program is for 6 months and thats 180 days; then 180 by 6 is 1080 tablets total. As for boxes, I would assume you would get 6 boxes, one box for each month, with 180 pills in each box.

Thats just a theory based off of the info given on the site.

crystal Li
(Login 17280)
January 26 2007, 10:24 PM

I remember watching a program a few months ago on tv about erdic, natures gain and breast grow. What a scam!! pictures are fake, magazines are fake, All these pills were taken to the lab. All proven to contain hardley any levels of phytoestrogens. Couple of girls who had tried and believd in these products were interviewed, all got scamed! The man behind all this couldent show his face on camera when being confronted. I tried erdic a couple years ago. The only thing it did for me was give me glowing skin, but i guess that was from drinking 2 litres of water a day.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/consumer/tv_and_rad...ills.shtml

Nagzy
(Login Nagzy)
Thank you!
January 27 2007, 1:05 AM

thank you Henri! im rubbish at maths! you helped a lot. much apprieciated. xxx

susan nicholson
(no login)
do they workl
February 1 2007, 10:02 PM

hi i got a 6 month supple of breast gain tablets and the were **** they came over from america and they came with a money back scheam that was a load of crap. i am going to brussles in the summer to have implaints but i seen an add for natures gain did anyone try them are they any good i would love to hear from u thanks oh and if u have any pic,s please show

jemima
(no login)
Re: do they workl
February 2 2007, 8:06 PM

Nature's Gain would be better than Breast Gain or Breast Gain Plus, also known as Breast Success I believe, in my humble opinion anyway.

Erdic works for me!
October 13 2006 at 4:24 PM jenny (Login jenny7573)
Hi,

Just fond this site and wanted to tell you about my experience with Erdic Breast Enhancement. I bought one box (2 months's worth) from the international site (think its in belgium or holland) and have used them, and MY GOD THEY WORK!!! lol. I have definately increased and so I have bought another box from a UK distributor - supplementsavers. I was a bit concerned about buying from them but its the real stuff, and I have just started to take them.

heres hoping they work even more - but i have already incrased about a cup size so I am happy anyway!

I got an offer with my second box that if i get anyone else to buy then I will get some money back so if anyone is going to buy it tell me please so I can earn some money!!!

jenny

Anonymous
(no login)
Re: Erdic works for me!
October 13 2006, 4:41 PM

that looks really expensive!

Anonymous
(Login gingerD)
October 13 2006, 5:28 PM

Im glad its working for you-

No affence but i try to avoide products fetured on the uk tv show on BBC called Watch Dog-Basically the show fetures companies that Scam people and make an example of the companies and its directors-and erdich has been on alot

sorry Sad

Epiphany
(Login Epiphany.)
EVE MEMBERS
October 13 2006, 5:32 PM

Yes Erdic had had a lot of bad publicity, probably because it's very expensive. One of the newspapers printed a long story about them not so long ago, basically saying they were overcharging.

Mark
(no login)
October 14 2006, 1:37 PM

Hi,

I just looked on the UK website selling Erdic and it doesn't say what herbs it contains. It would be interesting to know what's in it and if that differs from other products. It is really expensive.

Anonymous
(no login)
October 15 2006, 7:41 PM

Erdic contains: hops, buckwheat, malt, black oats, barley, rye, wheat, maize, and anti-caking agents.

Anita
(no login)
ERDIC
October 16 2006, 7:51 AM

Hello, I have been meaning to buy ERDIC for a while now. I currently live in Australia and was wondering how much ERDIC is. I have tried to contact the nz retailer and have sent emails to the uk distributor but no-one is getting back to me! have they shut down? where can i buy this product from. help.......... (it also seems too good to be true)

Daisy
(no login)
October 16 2006, 7:57 AM

The price from the New Zealand distributor is extremely high. I can't remember how much now, but it was extremely expensive and quite mind boggling that they could ask so much. It's even more expensive than the UK distributor. I advise you to get Wonderup instead and you will get a better product at a genuine price. Go to www.vortexhealth.com

Liz
(Login Liz1967)
TO JENNY
October 16 2006, 12:42 PM

Jenny, how old are you? Are you only with ERDIc or other herbs?

gingerD
(Login gingerD)
PLEASE AVOID ERDIC
October 16 2006, 1:27 PM

To those thinking of buying this product-Im no expert on NBE but i do find it is better to look in to who is on what herbs /NBE Pills. This is why the fourm is so good, because all the advice is impartial.

Im not on a i hate Erdich campaign, try the search forum button, because there is alot of negetive feed back for this particular pill, and as i mentioned before most press coverage has been very negative as well.
To appear on Watch Dog -you really have to be dodgy
The drug is very over priced compared with other NBE pills available, so im advising you to save your money and try somthing else.
read the program pages-see what seems to be the most popular with the most results.

I have been to the BBC web site and here is what it said:
Herbal breast boost claim slammed

It was claimed the pills were a 'natural alternative' to implants
A company which claimed its herbal tablets could enlarge women's breasts has been criticised by the advertising watchdog.

Erdic UK Ltd, which has a Harley Street address, claimed the pills were a "natural alternative" to silicon implants.

Erdic ran adverts saying: "O% Silicon, 100% Natural, 100% Erdic".

But the Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) said the company had failed to prove its product worked.

The adverts, which appeared in the national press, also featured apparent endorsements from two women wearing plunging tops, including one identified as "Vicki Walberg - Miss World Finalist".

'Misleading'

The pressure group the Food Commission complained to the ASA that the promotion "misleadingly implied the herbal pills enhanced female breasts".

Erdic UK claimed to have provided evidence to the ASA to show the product "could enhance female breasts". It also said it had previously run similar adverts.

But the watchdog said it had questioned the product's efficiency in the past because the company had failed to conduct controlled clinical trials.

The ASA said surgical breast implants, including silicon implants, were the only proven method of breast enlargement.

The ASA upheld the Food Commission's complaint.

In its judgement, it said it "understood that surgical breast implants, including silicone implants, were the only proven method of breast enlargement and considered that the claim '0% Silicone' misleadingly implied the herbal pills enhanced female breasts."

The ASA also said two photographs of women's cleavages "misleadingly implied the herbal pills enhanced female breasts".

It said it welcomed the advertisers' removal of the claim from their advertisements, and told them not to use similar claims, or images, in future.

Erdic UK Ltd was unavailable for comment.

Im really sorry guys but i am just trying to save you money

faerycat
(Login faerycat)
October 16 2006, 2:01 PM

Quote - 'Erdic contains: hops, buckwheat, malt, black oats, barley, rye, wheat, maize, and anti-caking agents'.

So does beer and breakfast cereals, but they don't make boobies bigger now........do they?

x

yvonne03
(Login yvonne03)
October 16 2006, 3:34 PM

i don't want to sound paranoid or offensive, but is it possible that "Jenny" works for Erdic? I don't know if i've ever seen her post anything before and she hasn't said anything since this post.

Does anyone think that spammers come to this forum and try to sell their products?

Once again I am sorry if this is not the case, the idea just kinda popped into my head.

and ps.....anita, it is 155 euros for a two month supply. to put that into perspective it is 51 euros for a two month supply of wonderup (and they don't charge shipping), $175 US for 2 months of Tobustan, $179 US for 3 months supply of Mirifem, and in a way you decide the price when using individual herbs.

i think that you can find a much better product or your own herbs for much less than that, especially after hearing about them being 'misleading'.
But all the power to ya if you wanna try it out! Smile

Jenny
(Login jenny7573)
NOOOOOO!!!!
October 27 2006, 10:38 AM

I wish I did work for Erdic (or anyone else! lol)......

I dont have a job at the mo, but if anyone wants to employ me I am very good! (dont know what at though!)

I know i havent said anything before on here but I dont get on my computer all that often....its funny seeing all the responses to my post - didnt expect anyone to read it really!

Anyway - I think that the idea of using different herbs yourself is a good idea, I just wouldnt know where to start, and there are so many opinions on here that it confuses me a bit! I found Erdic great but I suppose it might not be for everyone - and yes it is expensive, had to borrow money from my mum to get it!!

Oh - and someone asked my age - i'm 22.....

rosa gede
(no login)
I want to buy it
December 18 2006, 7:35 AM

as i am interested to buy it please tell me more

Anonymous
(Login anna-a)
December 18 2006, 9:08 AM

Hello Rosa,

I'm using Erdic (almost six months know), but if I had discovered this forum earlier, I wouldn't have choosen it!! First, it's way to expensive and second, it's not very effective. The first four months, I had no results at all. Then I started taking protein shakes and omega 3-6-9 oil capsules and massaging my breasts with cocoa butter and since then I've started growing, but very slowly!

I would recommend you to take a look at this forum (personal program pages, picture pages, ...) and to base your program to that of someone with the same body type as yours who has grown successfully. At least that is what I would do if I could start over

Good luck!

Anna

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
December 18 2006, 9:45 AM

Erdic gives back some money to their custumers if they can get anyone else buy it, therefore I'm highly sceptical of these custumers recomeding Erdic really telling the truth of how worked for them. What Erdic contains is pretty much NOTHING. Those ingredients in it couldn't make grow more than 5% of women trying it and even that is probably more than its success rate. And the price is just ridiculous, you could get the same thigns that are in Erdic for a few bucks at a herbal or grocery store.

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
December 18 2006, 10:01 AM

Hi Anna, I'm wondering how your signs (pains, thingles) have been before and since you started growing, how much, which part of the cycle most freequent etc? Thanx.

Anonymous
(Login anna-a)
To Moon
December 18 2006, 10:26 AM

Hey Moon,

Before (first four months on Erdic), I had as good no signs, no pains and even tingles were rare. Since I started massaging, my breasts are very sensitive (when I touch them) during the second half of my cycle and in this time, I have tingles now and then and sometimes pains, but not often and they only last a few seconds. First I thought my breasts were sensitive because I massaged to hard, but during my periods and the week after I feel nothing, so it must be some growing pains. I first grow about 1-1.5 inch, but although I still have the same signs, I'm affraid I'm not growing anymore! I don't need a double D or anything, but a full B would be so nice!

I still have pills left for 30 days, but I will be happy if they're finished (10 big tablets each day, I start to feel like I'm a factory! Anyway, as I have all the symptoms of being estrogen dominant, I'm going to give vitex and wild yam cream a try.

Good luck!

Anna

Natural push up
July 26 2005 at 9:49 AM Greeny (no login)
Hi!

I've read allmost all messages about natural breast enhancement pills, but no one mentions a product called Natural push up. I've seen mentions of Voluptas, Breast Assure, Perfect Curves, Erdic, Latavi, Breast Success, Natural Curves, Wonderup, Physician's Select, Miracle Breast, Quick Bust, Breast Gain Plus, Femagis, Beauti-Full, Pro Curves, Perfect Woman, Femax, Bust Fuel and Perfect C, but no mention of Natural push up and I guess it's not popular. Has anyone heard about these pills?

Louise
(no login)
Re: Natural push up
July 26 2005, 9:55 PM

Natural Push Up and Erdic are made by the same company and are virtually identical. Originally they actually were identical, but I think one ingredient was added to Erdic to make it different. They are still both made by the same company and to look at you couldn't tell the difference.

Carole
(no login)
July 27 2005, 7:52 AM

Natural Push Up was the second breast enhancement product produced in Europe, second only to Wonderup. Before long it was also marketed under the Erdic name and now there are some other names too, at least 3 other names if not more. If you want it make sure you get it under the Natural Push Up name as that is the most reasonable price (but still expensive).

Greeny
(no login)
July 27 2005, 10:15 AM

Thanx for the information!

I've baught 2 packages of "Natural Push Up S quality" so I hope it will work for me. Smile
It is rather expensive, yes, but it's the only breast enhancement pill treatment i could get here in Latvia without having to order from other counties.
Thanx again and I'll tell u if it worksSmile

Jennelle
(no login)
September 30 2005, 1:05 PM

The Natural Push Up company make Erdic as a private label version of Natural Push Up.

Nature's gain
May 14 2005 at 3:01 PM chrissey (Login chrissyjd)
has anybody heard of or used Nature's gain? Does it work or is it a bogus one?
Thanks

Paula
(no login)
Re: Nature's gain
May 14 2005, 6:18 PM

It's a new brand and it's genuine. It's very similar to Erdic. It's also expensive though like Erdic, so I'm not sure if they will ever sell very many. They do a lot of advertising apparently, but I still don't think it will ever be popular.

E_S
(no login)
Nature's Gain
May 17 2005, 3:49 PM

A friend and I were looking into starting a 6month course of this soon, I've only just heard about it.

It's a little expensive though, so we were wondering what kind of results were achieved by anybody who may have tried it...

We're both travellers so we don't want to be throwing a lot of money away unecessarily.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!

Tania
(no login)
Re: Nature's Gain
May 17 2005, 4:33 PM

This is a new brand so I suspect you may be wasting your time in trying to find women who have already tried it. As you say it's an expensive brand as well, so it's hard to know what the argument for buying it would be. It looks like you would be better off going for something with a more reasonable price (and which has been around for longer).

Lynne
(no login)
May 18 2005, 3:37 PM

yeh i agree with tania, this is a new product so i doubt you would get any feedback. Ive tried erdic in the past about 3 years ago and cost me 350 quid for 6 months.
Didnt work.

Just bought Wonderup last week for 75 quid which is for 3 months and are stronger than erdic and obviously cheaper. And have been around for a long time. So look into them if i was you.

I'll keep everyone updated if anythin happens!

Anonymous
(no login)
May 20 2005, 3:00 AM

Nature's Gain ingredient list is no different that any other herbal mix-

"Active Ingredients - Hops, Barley, Buckwheat, Oats, Rye, Wheat, Malt and Fennel."

If anything makes it work, its the Fennel- buy it direct if thats what you want and save a ton- but what worked for me was a Pueraria Mirifica herbal product called Mirifem! I gained 2 1/4 inches in the first month and honestly the skin on my face got better. The only other side effect I experienced was that my sex drive also went up which wasn't really a draw back for me.. I've been obsessed with this stuff for years and have ALL the research I did and still do on this site on all the biggest and best selling products out there as well as the new weird stuff like the gum out of Tokyo.

Sally
(no login)
May 20 2005, 8:24 AM

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Nature's Gain just another name for Erdic?

Sandy
(no login)
July 5 2005, 9:40 PM

I don't think Nature's Gain is another name for Erdic, but they seem to be extremely similar. I'd say a close copy, but not identical.

Jayne Peterkin
(no login)
Erdic
July 26 2005, 11:41 AM

Nature's Gain and Erdic are the same product. The people who market Erdic (buycosmetics.com)started a rebranding program about a year ago following bad publicity on BBC Watchdog. Try typing www.erdic.com into your browser and you'll be forwarded straight to the Nature's Gain site. I used Erdic a coulpe of years ago without success. I have however now had significant success (an increase of 1 cup size) with another product although it is rather expensive.

Maija
(no login)
July 26 2005, 12:46 PM

If i'm not mistaken, then ANONYMOUS has said this in may forums and what's interesting- everywhere is's the same. I don't think anyone should believe her/him Tongue

prettysoulful
(no login)
July 26 2005, 1:31 PM

Nice catch Maija! hehehe

Louise
(no login)
July 26 2005, 9:58 PM

Now you mention it you are right Maija. I remember seeing this elsewhere promoting Mirifem and from memory it was word for word the same.

Carole
(no login)
Re: Erdic
July 27 2005, 7:56 AM

Many thanks for your post Jayne. Very interesting and informative. I had certainly wondered why Nature's Gain was making some of the same claims exactly as Erdic. Thanks again for the information.

Anonymous
(no login)
September 5 2005, 8:10 PM

There was also some bad publicity because Erdic were criticised by the Advertising Standards Agency for their misleading advertising.

Erdic
May 8 2005 at 3:52 PM Tabby (no login)
Can anyone tell me why the Erdic product is so horrendously expensive?

M.L.
(no login)
May 8 2005, 9:48 PM

According to newspaper articles, the people behind Erdic have a reputation for selling products at very high prices. On the other hand, despite it's exorbitant price there are still people buying it, so there must be a section of the market who are not too worried about the price they pay.

Paula
(no login)
May 10 2005, 7:59 AM

Erdic do a lot of magazine advertising and many people who buy it through their adverts don't know there are reasonably priced products available.

Barbie
(no login)
May 13 2005, 10:46 PM

My co-worker used those erdic pills - she took them for about 6 months and nothing happened. She paid a hell of a lot for them and what was nearly as bad they are the size of horse pills! Unbelievable but in fact it is believable because I saw them.

Eva
(no login)
May 26 2005, 7:05 PM

I checked out Erdic and it seems to me that the same thing is also sold under the following names: Nature's Gain, Vanity, Bustin Out, Natural Push Up. Someone tell me if I am wrong, but it seems like this is the same product under 5 different names.

K.S.
(no login)
June 22 2005, 10:09 PM

No, you're not wrong. Those names all seem to be the same product. Erdic seems to be the most expensive though, so if anyone actually wants it make sure you get it under one of the other names.

Anonymous
(no login)
June 22 2005, 10:59 PM

i cant conderstand why anyone would wanna spend that kind of money on a product like erdic. if it was any good im sure there would me more talk about it. for way way less you can go to your local herbal shop and buy some hops and fennel. the other herbs really dont have any breast enlargement value but are actually just fillers i think. 10 tablets a day is alot to be taking i hope they are small capsules

Anonymous
(no login)
June 22 2005, 11:10 PM

having celebs promoting their product and also having lots of magazine coverage means higher prices. they pertend to be big shots in the NBE world so they make you pay big shot prices. also if you are in the game to make lots of money fast why not charge crazy prices. there are even crazier people willing to believe what ever they see and pay for it. the creaters of this product are really swimming in all the money the get from nieve costomers and im sure they are filthy stinkin' rich because of this product. i really think that the majority of product out there are scams. i read there was a study were they fed erdic to mice and nothing significant happend. i would not be supprised. i have yet to see a women who can prove they gained at least 1 full cup (2 inches)from any of these products. i hope they honor their garantee. a sure fire way to gain boobage is to gain weight. messing with hormones is pretty risky business and there are no garantees. so be careful

Jem
(no login)
July 2 2005, 8:58 PM

There is no genuine guarantee with Erdic, so nothing for them to honour.

M.L.
(no login)
July 9 2005, 8:57 PM

Despite the expense, to be fair to Erdic some girls have got good results from it. You can't say it doesn't work.

Erdic
February 10 2006 at 11:46 PM Rebecca (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It seems like Erdic has been getting allot of attention on this site recently...neg and pos. I thought that I heard before though that Erdic was unsafe or not as recommended because of one of the ingredients.... Am I wrong about this....is it just bad publicity over other things that has earned them their soiled name?
I originally was scared to try erdic for these reasons...but it seems to me that I'm hearing allot of good results coming from erdic and nature's gain....
What do you all have to say? Also, if you were to buy it or if you have already, where did you order it from?

SugarQ
(no login) Re: Erdic February 11 2006, 1:10 AM

rebecca, take it from me a total skeptic. this product is not dangerous at all. the makers behind this product are really careful about balancing that. they would rather you not gain anything at all then have you sue them for millions if you ended up getting sick.you can see that image is a key for their success. they have celebs endorcing their product. they have talk shows and news articles about them all over the place. even right now that there may be some bad press they are rebranding because image is so important. also their dosages will be slightly under the maximum recommended dosages. so talks about cancers or herbs hurting your hormone levels somewhat false. you are mess with you hormones and if you use the product for too too long then their may be side effect but it shouldnt kill you or leave perminat damage. even if you get sick to the point where you have to stop taking it its unlikely you will get perminate damage for it sojust take it responsibliy and you will be fine.

dont buy into all the debates. there are enough arguments to support products like erdic as there are argument that would discredit them. you just need to be able to see both sides before you decide to buy. thats the smart thing to do. if for some reason nature's gain is so attractive to you and you want try it then go for it. it doesnt matter if 10 women say it worked or 1 person said it didnt work. and it doesnt matter if 1 person said it worked and 10 people say it didnt work. you may think it matters but trust me. after 5 years of trying to find the right nbe product it doesnt. the point is that what works for one person may not work for someone else. there really isnt anything that proves 100% that any of these nbe pill work or dont work.also we all precieve growth differently. some women will see and measure growth that isnt there while others may think they didnt grow until they try on a larger bra or look at before and after pictures of themselves. success stories are only good for inspiration but other then that dont buy too much into them. right now there is nothing that prooves taht eridic is but for the fact that 1000s of women have used it without too much conserns being raised. there is also nothing that proves that its dangerouse. thats all anyone knows for sure. if thats not enough for you to consider eridic safe then dont buy it.

SugarQ
(no login) Re: Erdic February 11 2006, 1:31 AM

sorry near the end i ment to say that "there is nothing that proves that erdic is safe"....

Lydia
(no login) Re: Erdic February 12 2006, 12:17 AM

I think that if more than one media outlet has reported positive outcomes for a product then you can be pretty sure there is a good chance of it working for you. I think erdic (now nature's gain) say that it works on 80% of people. Just do some research and decide for yourself if what you hear or read is enough for you to think it could work for you. Take the bull by the horns and think positive. Good luck.

PS. I made a point of only basing my decision on the accounts of people who tried the product. No offence to anyone else, but those people who try it have more authority than anyone else, to comment on it.

Delia
(no login) Re: Erdic February 17 2006, 2:34 PM

Erdic is safe enough, it's just expensive. Although now it's Nature's Gain I think the price is more reasonable than it used to be.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon