Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My program. advice & review very welcome!

Hi to you all! I'm really happy that i found my way to this community! I get a lot of inspiration from here :-)
I started nbe August 2015 but so far i haven't had any progress. First 3-4 months i was taking pm. It totally messed up my menstrual cycle so i changed my regimen. Since November 2015 (almost 4months now) I've been taking:
4-6 capsules fenugreek (610mg each)
1 caps saw palmetto
1 caps red clover

A bit less than two months ago i added 1 caps of vitex on days 15-30 ( i have 30 days cycle now) and a little bit of pg maybe 2 times per week.

I was also massaging with flaxseed and fenugreek oil two times a day.

Since i saw no changes in my boob size, i ordered noogleberry medium airlock system. That i've been using now for a bit over one week. I try to pump one hour per day in the evening. Since i started this i have been lazy with the flaxseed&fenugreek oil though...

My starting and current size is waist 26" underbust 29" and bust 32". I live in Europe so cm is more familiar to me: waist 66cm, underbust 73cm, bust 83cm. In Eu i wear bra size 70B because my boobs are kind of wide set, but i have a bit space in the cups so maybe i'm only A cup. I have got one child and i breastfed him. I'm 32. 156cm and 48-49kg. I guess that's 5'1,5 and 106lbs.

If you have some idea what i should do to get some growth i'd be gratefull! I'm hoping like 1 cup size groth to begin with. Should i just wait for the results or should i add/remove something?
I'm also taking lots of protein and trying to eat healthy fats. I exersize 2-3 times per week.

i'll keep you updated for the results! :-)

Btw, i stopped drinking coffee like 3 weeks ago. It was difficult but i hope it will help in the growing Big Grin i've heard coffee hinders blood circulation so so I thought it might be better of Big Grin

Lol, another thing I didn't mention! I started taking l-arginine 550mg per day one month ago. I wonder if that's enough? That's what it says in the package for a daily dosage. Probably soon I write again about something I forgot ;-)

I think your program is excellent and the most important part is massaging with flaxseed and fenugreek oil. Do keep that up! Wink

Oh, keep your boobs warm and drink lots of water.

Honesty the dietary changes alone should make a difference and help you.
That the noogling and heat James mentioned you should do great.

Hi Rosaly,

You know your BMI looks great ? And your waist size is like very great ?
According to french size you are an A size. Your body must be gorgeous with these measurements.

Flaxseed oil is Good stuff, massage helps to penetrate it.
NB is great too.

Thank you James and Ella! That's so great to hear! There's so much information and different programs that sometimes it's quite confusing Big Grin nice to hear that i'm not completely lost heh :-) i guess i just need to give my body time to follow my dreams :-)

Aww, thank you Vixy :-) :-) you're so sweet! That really put a smile on my face :-)

Do you have some hint for how to get the flaxseed & fenugreek smell less strong? That kind of disrurbs me because i feel i smell like it all day long Big Grin is there something I could mix in to get a better fragrance? I mean with the massage mix.

A month has past... Still I can't say i see any real growth. I wonder if i'm doing something wrong or if it's just the way my body is.

I'm still noogling one hour per day and massage 15min per day. At the moment i don't have time for more. Once or twice a week i have change for a longer noogling session, about 2-3 hours.

I get 1-2 cm swelling from 1h noogling and 2-3cm from 2h. It disappears in a short while. But i'm going to keep it up for at least a couple of months more to see if i would start to see some growth.

I also bought myself a waist trainer but now i've gained a bit weight on my belly and can't really wear the size i bought. I'm looking forward to get back to my normal waist size and start using the waist trainer regularly. Only once i used it while noogling and i must say i got amazing swelling! Like 5cm! I really should do that more often Big Grin

I've had results within a week doing the following:
No herbs, oils, pumps (I have no money)
I do chi massage, deer massage and fat brushing
10-15 mins for each massage
2 times a day minimum

(10-03-2016, 09:43 PM)Rosaly Wrote:  A month has past... Still I can't say i see any real growth. I wonder if i'm doing something wrong or if it's just the way my body is.

I'm still noogling one hour per day and massage 15min per day. At the moment i don't have time for more. Once or twice a week i have change for a longer noogling session, about 2-3 hours.

I get 1-2 cm swelling from 1h noogling and 2-3cm from 2h. It disappears in a short while. But i'm going to keep it up for at least a couple of months more to see if i would start to see some growth.

I also bought myself a waist trainer but now i've gained a bit weight on my belly and can't really wear the size i bought. I'm looking forward to get back to my normal waist size and start using the waist trainer regularly. Only once i used it while noogling and i must say i got amazing swelling! Like 5cm! I really should do that more often Big Grin
Do you have caffeine coffees etc? Sugary soda type stuff, that can stop things
If you have swelling noogling that's a good thing, I never got swelling .

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon