Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My program. advice & review very welcome!

Thank you for your replies ArcaneKatana and Ellacraig!
I tried more massages earlier but didn't get any progress with that either. Now I just do 300 female dear -type rotations once or twice a day and some chi massage in between noogling. I quit coffee two months ago but I do eat some sugar...

Actually I'm kind of confused now with the measuring tape. And i feel a bit silly about my previous post because:
Some days ago i measured myself 84cm bust standing up. I realized also that sitting down the size is 85cm. I was so happy because my starting was bust 83cm. Actually I'm not sure weather i measured it standing up or sitting down but i suppose standing. Now Yesterday i measured 83cm again. So i got depressed and wrote that post ;-) i thought i had just measured wrong when i got the bigger number. And buum - today i again measured 84cm or even 84.5cm. So maybe after all i DID grow a bit! Big Grin I'm sorry about the previous misleading message. Measurement tape can be tricky! Big Grin

If it's so that i grew 1cm, i would say it's mostly because of noogling and/or quitting coffee because they are the only things i changed resently.

I'm really hoping tomorrow I won't measure back to 83cm again! That would make me sound crazy! Big Grin

By the way, i changed flax oil to almond oil because of the smell and i like the feel of it much better too. I hope it's not a bad desission. :-) so far feels good to me.

(11-03-2016, 08:16 PM)Rosaly Wrote:  Thank you for your replies ArcaneKatana and Ellacraig!
I tried more massages earlier but didn't get any progress with that either. Now I just do 300 female dear -type rotations once or twice a day and some chi massage in between noogling. I quit coffee two months ago but I do eat some sugar...

Actually I'm kind of confused now with the measuring tape. And i feel a bit silly about my previous post because:
Some days ago i measured myself 84cm bust standing up. I realized also that sitting down the size is 85cm. I was so happy because my starting was bust 83cm. Actually I'm not sure weather i measured it standing up or sitting down but i suppose standing. Now Yesterday i measured 83cm again. So i got depressed and wrote that post ;-) i thought i had just measured wrong when i got the bigger number. And buum - today i again measured 84cm or even 84.5cm. So maybe after all i DID grow a bit! Big Grin I'm sorry about the previous misleading message. Measurement tape can be tricky! Big Grin

If it's so that i grew 1cm, i would say it's mostly because of noogling and/or quitting coffee because they are the only things i changed resently.

I'm really hoping tomorrow I won't measure back to 83cm again! That would make me sound crazy! Big Grin

By the way, i changed flax oil to almond oil because of the smell and i like the feel of it much better too. I hope it's not a bad desission. :-) so far feels good to me.
Bust measurements can fluctuate a centimeter or so daily. If you're colder, you may measure smaller as blood flow will be lower.
i've heard almond oil is good!
good luck and keep on growing!

Oh, I never thought about that. I have to keep a better track about the daily measurements so I can be sure if it's growth or not. Thanks!

(11-03-2016, 09:11 PM)Rosaly Wrote:  Oh, I never thought about that. I have to keep a better track about the daily measurements so I can be sure if it's growth or not. Thanks!
No problem.
It might be worth doing weekly measurements as you are more likely to see a difference in a week than a day

Most women measure once a month like on the 5th day after your period because your boobs can swell and shrink as you go through your cycle. NBE is a slow process and measuring too frequently usually is a frustrating process. Just do your massages and pumping and eventually you will get the results desired, think long term.

Thank you for the encouragememt ArcaneKatana and James98! Without this site I would have given up long time ago. :-)

Time for update :-)

Today is day 3 on my cycle and i did measurement. Looks like i gained 1-1,5cm in breast size. Happyyy! Big Grin it's not a lot but it's something! Only problem is that i've also gained 2kg weight so i'm not really sure if the growth is from that... I'm not happy with my weight like this so i'm trying to loose it back by eating a lot of veges and protein. They should be good for nbe too. My breasts have always been the same size no matter what my weight to i suppose they don't really have any fat. I don't know maybe that's the reason why nbe is working so slowly on me. Good thing is i can loose weight without loosing breast size!

I've noticed that i get better swellibg with noogleberry if i pump and hold 10-15min, massage and repeat vs. Just hold for 1h continuously. So I'm now going to keep up the hold-massage-repeat method. I think i should do more massage and nb but just now i don't have the privacy for more than 1h/day.

I'm also trying to wear the waist trainer more regularly. I have some belly fat so i'm hoping it could help in fat transfer towards breasts Big Grin

I could use some advice now...

I did the fg+sp+rc for full six months, and half of it used pc and vitex also. Since february i've been noogling min. 5 times per week min 1 hour. Last cycle my period got weird so i took a break from herbs.

I said before that i had 1 cm of growth but i realized later that the two measuring tapes i have show different results and actually i haven't grown at all still. Now i've been on nbe for almost 10 months with no succes whatsoever. I'm starting to loose hope here. Is it possible that some people just don't grow no matter what they do? Or am i doing something wrong? Should i try bo?

Noogling gives me 1-2cm swelling that lasts about an hour but i'm wondering if i should use large domes instead of medium although i measure only 83cm=32.5" bust. There is like 2" cap between the domes on my chest so i wonder if that's how it should be...

I started taking msm and maca now. I dropped the fg for now but continue sp and rc until they run out + pc and vitex the last 15 days of cycle. I ordered ainterol powder on a weak moment. I'm planning to give it another change although last time i didn't anymore recieve my period. I bought a cheaper brand that time, so i'm not sure if it was because of that.

Anyone have some ideas what i should do to start seeing growth?

I'm also thinking about buying volufiline but i'm not sure if it really does anything. Maybe breast succes because it's affordable...

Sorry but i feel like your overwhelming yourself, even if youre cycling these things, theres so much in there. Taking pc and vitex? SP/RC/FG You can get progesterone dominant too, thats not good. Progesterone wont leave your body in a hurry.
Why dont you stop and give your body a break? A cleanse.
Then maybe take one thing. Less is more.
Dont take ainterol. Please.
Try volufinline? It has less harmful ingredients than the other one you mentioned. Massage alot with your volufiline, look at katanas links.
Internal stuff will mess you up. Even if you think its helping it really doesnt if you dont have a medical ailment to correct.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon