Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Heat Pad

Heat pad
October 17 2006 at 3:27 PM melinda (Login melinda123)
Has anyone tried one of these "magic" heat pads? Is it worth is buying one?

gingerD
(Login gingerD)
Re: Heat pads
October 17 2006, 3:36 PM

U need to speak to snowflake on this one she swears by them-I have baught one on her reccomendation but as of yet have not used one

yvonne
(Login yvonne03)
October 17 2006, 3:42 PM

sometimes those heat bags can be expensive. you can make your own if u like.

http://www.reddawn.net/quilt/hotpads.htm

i haven't tried them before but others have said that they do help!

Jen
(Login js89)
EVE MEMBERS
October 17 2006, 5:30 PM

If you do a forum search for "heat", you will find lots of info. There are a few of us here using heating pads with massage and feel they are very beneficial.

Anonymous
(Login valeryblack)
October 17 2006, 6:12 PM

I've got an electric blanket.Can I use it instead of a heating pad?

Anonymous
(Login valeryblack)
October 17 2006, 6:45 PM

Or,if I make a heating pad myself. Can someone explain the difference between feed corn and popcorn??? As the first one is what I'm supposed to use...

yvonne
(Login yvonne03)
October 17 2006, 6:59 PM

i believe that popcorn has no cracks in it and bursts when it is heated, whereas feed corn has a crack at the base from when it was husked (hope that's the term) and therefore does not pop when heated.

if you google "heating bag" you can find a lot of related links.

Snowflake
(Login GoldSnowflake)
EVE MEMBERS
Wanted to BUMP for new Girls!!!!
October 18 2006, 2:41 PM

As Jen89 and alot of girls have said from way back to beginning of forum heat is very beneficial. Use whatever you can,,,, heat pads, heat bags( corn, rice, gel) hot towels from dryer, hot water bottles. But not hotter than 115* !!!! Twenty minutes would be great, 30min. would be BETTER. Twice a day, morning and nite would be great, but even if you had time for once aday would help. So just bumping as a reminder!!!! Take Care gurls!!!

massage heat pads
November 10 2006 at 11:17 AM Anonymous (no login)
I read that some people use heat pads for massage. What are these? where can you buy them and will a hot water bottle do the same thing?!

Thanks!

Snowflake
(Login GoldSnowflake)
EVE MEMBERS
Re: massage heat pads
November 10 2006, 11:48 AM

Usaually after massage is a good time to apply some heat to the breast for about 20 to 30 minutes. Some people have electric heating pads, some have bean bags you heat in the mirowave, and some use soft drink bottles filled with hot water. Whatever you like the best. Anyway never make it tooo hot, I read somewhere here not over 115 degrees. heat helps produce prolactin which helps boob growth. Hope some of this info helps.

Donna
(Login sadkow)
Heat Pads
November 13 2006, 4:54 AM

Good question. I am new to NBE and have just started WU last week. I have ordered a wheat bag which you heat up in the microwave to use with massage, but was wondering if it is best used before or after. Will definitely try after massage. Hope it helps.

emmie
(Login emmiedee)
what i do
November 13 2006, 9:31 AM

some people say before because it helps to absorb WHILE you are doing the massage, some people say after...

so i do it in the middle...

i put on epo for a bit (about 150 rotations, sometimes more if im having a slow absorption day) then heat, then cocoa butter...

i DO find that when i put on the heat beforehand the epo goes into my skin a lot easier, and if i put on cocoa butter or something like right after a shower then it is absorbed faster too... so there may be something about heat before... but after feels soooo nice!

so i stick with the middle!

hugs and good boobie wishes to all

js89
(Login js89)
EVE MEMBERS
Re: massage heat pads
November 13 2006, 12:00 PM

I massage with EPO, pumpkin seed oil and wonderup cream with heat applied after. I have no problem with absorbancy and find this works best for me.

heating pad?
January 22 2007 at 6:57 PM diana (Login huma1982)
Hi everyone,
its my first post in tis forum,and i guess my first question is very silly Smile but its bothering me.wanted to know wats the reason of using heating pad ,wat does it do in breast enlargement ? thanks a lot!

Lisa
(Login lilmama40)
Re: heating pad?
January 22 2007, 7:06 PM

No question is ever too silly! I'm new, so others will have a better answer for this. It seems the heat and massage are vital.

diana
(Login Diana1978)
hello and welcome
January 22 2007, 7:22 PM

When you use a heating pad before and after it opens up your pores and helps whatever boobie batter or massage lotion absorb better. low temp, five minutes before, ten to fifteen after should do the trick. hope this helps.

lassysam
(Login lassysam)
heat
January 22 2007, 7:33 PM

heat also improves circulation. The heat draws the blood to that area enabling oxygen and nutrients to be delivered more quickly and efficiently.

diana
(Login huma1982)
January 23 2007, 8:33 AM

Thanks a lot for your replies Smile was thinking the same but thought it might have some special reason , neways got the answer Smile.

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
January 23 2007, 11:09 AM

What others said + the fact that an enzyme that is crucial to NBE works only if your body temperature is high enough (this is aromatase, which converts testosterone to estrogene). That is why heating pad helps and also why having too low body temperatures as a result of slow blood circulation of slow metabolism / underactive thyroid is a major obstacle for NBE. I don't use a hating pad, because I can substittute it with a hot shower or just placing the hairdryer so that it blows towards me while I massage (funny I know, but it helps! Big Grin) and I take cayenne + ginko biloba for circulationand kelp for slightly underactive thyroid.

Snowflake
(Login GoldSnowflake)
EVE MEMBERS
Please do forum search for info,,,
January 23 2007, 11:29 AM

but using a heating pad for about 25 minutes, morning and night contribute to the production of prolacton,, a hormone in most cases neseccary for breast growth. If you do a forum search from earlier posts,, about 10 months ago,, there will extensive info about what heat truly does. Its all about internal, rather than external. Its really about mammory glands filling up with prolactin.

Sheila
(no login)
Doesn't sound too funny to me
January 23 2007, 2:03 PM

Moon, i don't think it silly or anything. I also use a hairdryer too it's more convenient if i am already in the bathroom. Heat is heat right?

Heat pad
September 13 2005 at 1:42 PM Chatbox (no login)
Does heat pad really help in the breasts enlargement process? Does it speed up the process?

Lisa
(no login)
Re: Heat pad
September 13 2005, 3:49 PM

Hello Chatbox, when I was massaging with the fenugreek lotion I put a warm water bottle on my breasts for about 15 mins afterwards in the evenings and the next morning my breasts always felt somehow blown up a bit, :-) just bigger and firmer so i do think that it helped, or at least the combination did. I got skin irritation from the lotion though and since then have been slacking a bit with the massages and the heat pad but my advice, if you have the time just try it and see for yourself but i think it does help.
Take care,
Lisa

Chatbox
(no login)
September 14 2005, 4:44 AM

Wow! but do u feel that your breasts enlarged after the first time u put on the heat pad. I don't really think i feel any difference

Lisa
(no login)
September 14 2005, 9:57 AM

They did feel firmer after the first time using it, but i dont know if that was the time when they were increasing in size anyway but in the one and a half weeks that i did the massages with the fenugreek lotion and used the heat pad my breasts always felt blown up in the mornings and it got less toward the evening. They were just firmer somehow.
How much of the herbs do you take, maybe it is down to that a bit as well since I had my dosage up to the maximum of Fenugreek after the first three days of taking it already.
Just be patient, my boyfriend only said yesterday to me that "maybe your breasts did get a bit bigger". :-) Thats what I have been thinking for weeks, but thanks anyway honey. :-)Men sometimes are just not that quick.
Good luck and I bet you will have progress soon, I haven't felt any change for a couple of weeks now but think that after my menstruation I will start growing again, fingers crossed, and I can't wait to see how they will look in a couple of months time!
Take care,
Lisa

ChristinaJBK
(no login)
September 14 2005, 11:06 PM

Chatbox,
I am like you, I dont notice any difference in my boobs after using the heatpad, not in the morning or right after. However, I do think that it helps. So many ladies have done it and seen results from it. I think that maybe you just have to be on the herbs a little longer and maybe we have blown up a bit but just dont notice, who knows. So I use it normally everynight, sometimes I forget. I will continue to use it, then in about a month I will use it for 1 week, then not for 1 week and see if I notice any difference between using it or not using it.

Heat
April 13 2005 at 5:55 PM Dani (Login danir20)
Hi, i have read that applying a heated pad to the breast after massage can really help with the growth. Does anyone know anything more about this? I am considering buying a heated pad from Argos but before i do i want to make sure it is worth it. Danielle

Melanie
(no login)
Re: Heat
April 13 2005, 8:27 PM

What is a heated pad if you don't mind me asking? Won't hot towels work just as well? (sorry if I'm missing something here)

Danielle
(Login danir20)
April 14 2005, 11:40 AM

It is a special heated pad that holds heat for 45 minutes or so. I am a student and we dont have a tumble dryer in our house, plus i live two flights of stairs away from the bathroom so it would be quite difficult for me to use a heated towel. Unless you are talking about a towel which is electronically heated? If so, where can you buy these from? I probably sound really thick but its not something you think about until you need one if you know what i mean.

Born Again Sheep
(no login)
April 15 2005, 1:08 PM

You could use a hot water bottle or an electric blanket.

Heat pad
May 25 2007 at 7:21 PM Louise (no login)
Hi,

Someone responded to another post saying that a heat pad is very effective (I assume as it will dilate vessels) - is this something you buy or can I use one of the microwaveable heat pads for arthitis or a hot water bottle or something?!? (Sorry to sound like a complete wally!)

How long do you apply heat for and how often? Before or after massage? (I intend to use PM cream but it hasn't arrived yet)

Snowflake
(Login GoldSnowflake)
EVE MEMBERS
May 25 2007, 10:25 PM

Heat raises prolactin levels, raised prolactin levels causes growth, but this tid bit of info has obviously been lost and reinterupted. HEAT RAISES PROLACTIN HORMONE!

WiccanWoman
(Login WiccanWoman123)
May 26 2007, 12:44 AM

I use a big microwavable pad wraped in a moist towel, I think moist heat is better. But yes you can use the microwavabe pads.

js89
(Login js89)
EVE MEMBERS
May 26 2007, 3:43 AM

Microwavable heating corn bags provide a moist heat, not dry like a regular heating pad. It is better than a heating pad and is not wet in any way. This is what I like to use. It's great. The one I have is rectangular shape which drapes across my chest.

Here are some links that have been posted previously. The first one provides instructions on how to make your own.

www.diamondthreadworks.com/microwave_heating_bags.htm

www.cozycornbags.com

melbay.safeshopper.com

www.craftywench.com

WiccanWoman
(Login WiccanWoman123)
May 26 2007, 12:49 PM

Just my opinion here but first off YUCK, I read the corn bags instructions and it does not seem 100% sanitary. Again this is just my opinion, I'm sure some of the women on here swear by them...

But I will pass considering the fact that when I do put my heating pad on its after massaging with gooey oily boobie batter..the towel I use needs to be washed after use. The microwaveable gel heat pads do not mildew and can easily be wraped in a moist (warm water) towel. They are what physical therapy offices use and recommend.

js89
(Login js89)
EVE MEMBERS
May 26 2007, 4:36 PM

Mildew? Have never had a problem with that. The outside cover comes off and is washable. Unless you are putting your bag in water, there shouldn't be a problem. I've had mine for over a year and still love it.

Another member here, Surf, uses one too - for years. That's who told us about it and who I copied the links from. She is one who has had the best results here.

WiccanWoman
(Login WiccanWoman123)
May 27 2007, 8:16 PM

Yes I'm trying to follow Surf's program as much as possible with my own modifications as needed.

I'm sure they could be put in ziplock bags or something but I use very warm, heavy, thick, very wet towels to get a deeper very moist heat and its just easier for me to use the microwavable gel packs as thier already encased in plastic and really made to be used with water. I found one that is the perfect size for my chest and I love it.

Heat is important
May 22 2009 at 9:29 AM
double_ace (Login double_ace)
Did you see the story of how some doctors were experimenting with hypnosis and had a group of women visualizing a warm towel being put on their chests each night. The imagery was only supposed to relax them, but the effect was to stimulate breast growth. There was also a control group of women who hadn't undergone any hypnosis but just used the towel. The result was growth for them as well. Interesting don't you think?

Now when I visualize, my breasts actually feel warmer. If you don't visualize or meditate, try using a heating pad

Mel C
(Login mcovert)
Re: Heat is important
May 22 2009, 2:37 PM

That was interesting.I use a heating pad at night for about 15-30 minutes and I know this has helped.Thanks for the info.

Sandy
(Login sandy111)
Re: Heat is important
May 23 2009, 10:05 AM

Hi double ace,

Great info..Will try visualizing.I think massaging the breasts has the same effect too since you are increasing the blood flow in that area..I haven't been on the forum for some time.How is your workout routine going?You posted so many helpful links back then..Best of luck!!

diamarena
(Login diamarena)
Problem with visualizations
May 24 2009, 5:07 PM

Hey double_ace and all!

I really like doing visualizations, even throughout the day i find it very easy to get sensations as I do them, but my problem is that it's always the right breast that gets them easier, and I've only grown my right breast.
It's really really hard to visualize or concentrate on the left, it's like the right one absorbs it all. How do you not have the same problem?

Temperature controlled heating pads?
January 18 2007 at 2:15 PM Lillea (Login Lillea)
Hi everyone,

I'd like to find a heating pad to use for BE that has good temperature control so I can see what the temperature actually is. Also, what is the ideal temperature for BE?

Lillea

diana
(Login Diana1978)
i will look around.
January 18 2007, 2:47 PM

where are you located? i think i had read no more than 115 degrees F.or the low setting. good luck.

diana
(Login Diana1978)
here you go.
January 18 2007, 3:03 PM

http://www.amazon.com/s.html/105-3636691...d=SoftHeat

Lillea
(Login Lillea)
Re: Temperature controlled heating pads?
January 18 2007, 3:05 PM

Thank you! I live in Canada, but I don't mind ordering from the US if I need to. Smile

Lillea

Sheep
(Login Sheep)
Re: Temperature controlled heating pads?
January 18 2007, 8:11 PM

A pad with temperature control is much better. The temperature control is definitely worth it.

Hot water bottle instead of heat pads?
September 5 2008 at 11:03 AM Holly (Login DancingArianFlame)
Can i use a hot water bottle on each breasts after massaging for half an hour instead of heat pads?

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
Re: Hot water bottle instead of heat pads?
September 5 2008, 8:22 PM

I don't see why not, heat is heat.

may
(Login Cselestyna)
September 6 2008, 4:28 AM

hot water bottles are too hot, it will kill and benefits/nutrients. heating pads are reccomended because they have a low setting, too high a heat will not benefit you, just like cooking vegetables kiils most the nutrients, using to high a heat will do the same. so i advise you not to use a water bottle. you can get a good cheap one for 20$ at wal-mart. as long as you put it on LOW heat.

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
September 6 2008, 11:06 AM

I don't think heat would ''kill'' anything related to NBE, it would simply cause blisters on the skin, but of course one isn't supposed to use it that hot. Pads are a lot more convenient tho.

This message has been edited by -Moon- on Sep 6, 2008 11:07 AM

(no login)
September 6 2008, 11:57 AM

You could try adding hot and cold water to the hot water bottle so it's not too hot?

justpeachy12
(Login justpeachy12)
September 6 2008, 11:59 PM

I use a hot water bottle, simply bc I had one already and didn't want to spend $. I don't find it inconvenient and think it works just fine. all that matters is that it's not too hot.

Holly
(Login DancingArianFlame)
September 7 2008, 3:26 PM

yeah thank you Smile well the hot watter bottle has a cover but yeah i guess i could just add cold water to it too thanks Smile how long should i leave it on each breast for?

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
September 7 2008, 3:47 PM

Take it to bed with you, so that you don't have to sit arround with a bottle and waste time during the day.

Juliet
(Login Juliet16)
September 7 2008, 6:42 PM

Where can I buy heat pads? And if it's possible, can anyone show me a picture of how they look? because I can't imagine how they are.

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
September 7 2008, 7:15 PM

You can usually find them in health stores. I have one that looks like these: http://buyit123.com/heating%20images/sma...03_508.jpg
but I don't really use them for NBE, too lazy. There's this jello-like stuff in them that is supposed to store heat and release it slowly.

Sunshine
(no login)
Juliet
September 7 2008, 10:02 PM

You can find both hot water bottles and electric heating pads in these places. I always see them in pharmacies in Wal-mart, so I'm sure they're common to find (water bottles are usually near the Midol, etc, while electric is by back support stuff).

Hot water bottle picture so you know what to look for:
http://bharatisurgical.com/images/hot_wa...ed_big.jpg

I myself use an electric one because it's thin and a little more flexible so I usually just kind of wrap it around my area and then wear a loose fitting tank with a bra shelf-lette to hold it in place so I can go about studying. Pretty convenient!And it has various heat settings. Never leave this type on while you sleep though, even if it has automatic shut off like mine... you never know when there will be a glitch in the product, even after several uses (it could overheat, or fail to automatically shut off)

If you use a hot water bottle instead, it will obviously cool off on its own, so you can use it to bed.

Hope that helps

may
(Login Cselestyna)
September 8 2008, 5:09 PM

well if you're using a water bottle that isn't to hot, it should get cool after a little whilte, but if you're using a heating pad, usint on LOW heat for no longer than 20 mins, and more than 30 at the most could be bad.

Homemade Heating Pad
January 19 2007 at 8:43 PM Ann5 (Login Ann5)
Hello Bossom Buddies,
I wanted to share this great homemade heating pad. If you can't sew and don't want to go to the trouble, you could use a tube sock and add rice/flax seed. But for the rice it's recommended to not use instant.

I made one in about 45 minutes. I'm not great at sewing, so it shouldn't be hard. I added some clover,cinnamon, and rosemary. Smells great.

Here's the website
http://www.mosaicminds.net/slapdash_heating_pads

Henri
(Login henriettahippo)
Just a tip
January 19 2007, 9:49 PM

I have a similar scented heating pad that I bought for a good bit of money ~ the only thing is now, the smells seems to make me sick everytime I use it!!! I am thinking about taking it apart and adding something else into it ~ so if you pick a smell make sure its something you can handle, because it is very aromic when heated!!!!

~ I'd like to make on with peppermint, only because the smell is very soothing!!!

Ann5
(Login Ann5)
Re: Homemade Heating Pad
January 19 2007, 10:43 PM

That's a good suggestion.

The first one I made I put rosemary, but now that I warmed it up, the smell doesn't smell so good. Made a smaller one for my booby program...I think it smells better. Just put some chammomile,cloves,
and cinnamon. The chammomile gives it a nice aroma. Defenitely will try the mint though.

Henri
(no login)
January 19 2007, 11:21 PM

was thinking in regards to the heating bag that doesn't smell as nice, if you have left over fabric, sew a pillow sham for it, and then after you heat it, stick in a ziploc type baggie (one that seals) and that into the sham. this was you still get the heat but not the smell. I think temporarily this is what i am going to do..........then I'll look for a way to replace the stench with peppermint ~ but I think i will test the peppermint being warmed up first!!! LOL wouldn't want to go through all that work of making a new one, only to find out it stinks too!!!

Ann5
(Login Ann5)
January 20 2007, 1:18 AM

That's a good idea. I might do that until I get a chance to just open up a seam and take the rosemary out. I might make some smaller sized ones with just rice. I wish I had some flax seeds though, I'm sure it would make a better stuffing. But the rice is good enough. Thanks Henri.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon