Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Update - surfer joe and others please chime in

I started taking herbs in early October or so after I gave up on Noogleberry. It's just not possible for me to live with a family and pump. Too many questions.
I started with 600mg Shatavari x 3 capsules with the 50% saponin extract plus Vitex 500mg x 1 and saw palmetto 320mg x 1. I have grown about 3/4 of an inch almost a cup size. I also upped my protein intake - more chicken, Greek yoghurt etc.

When I couldn't find shatavari I replaced that with fenugreek but maintained 1800mg of fenugreek plus the Vitex and Saw Palmetto

I want to achieve 1 more inch. Stronger phytoestrogens..maybe one route. And am willing to try PM but the last time I tried it it messed up my cycle and I'm sure left me deflated. I should add it was the liquid ainterol

Should I try it in conjunction with the Vitex? Progesterone cream?

It's been four months and I could change up the program but do not want to lose the growth I had.

Recommendations ?

Have you tried massaging since giving up Noogleberry? I replaced pumping with massage and have seen growth since massaging 2x per day for 15 min. each time. That might be the boost you need to gain that last inch without having to buy anything extra. I have gone up 1/2 an inch in two weeks from massaging so it does work, you just need consistency.

You can up the shatavari or fenugreek a little bit, up to 2400 mg. Keep the vitex and SP the same. Try adding 1/16 tsp PM powder and 1/8 tsp PC each day. If you still have liquid PM that would be 1/10th the maximum amount, which might be 1 drop I don't remember. Both all month. After that you can try cycling a larger amount of PM and PC, with the additional PM only on the first half of your menstrual cycle and the additional PC only on the second half. To avoid messing up your cycle. Up to 1/4 tsp PC next for example. See if it helps or not. Continue upping PC and PM one at a time and see if it helps. If it doesn't help or causes negative issues then go back down and try the other one instead. The negative issues probably means you won't grow from it either, so don't force it. After you up the other one if you grow more from it you can attempt to up the one that failed again.

Massage is nice too. You could pick up some coconut oil to massage with to help more. Plus you can cook with it so it doesn't raise questions. For best health generally cook with olive or walnut oil and anything beyond roughly a tablespoon of oil of those oils for a family should be coconut oil, to avoid excess omega 6s. So it's good for frying and so on. Between olive oil and walnut oil, walnut oil is healthier btw. It tastes amazing on starches and mushroom dishes, and maybe others but taste and see.

Ok so I added 1/4 tsp of progesterone cream. I have PM in capsule form 500mg I opened one and it was barely a 1/4 tsp. I took half of it. So far nothing seems to have changed.

Should I up the progesterone cream? How do I take the PM. I don't have a powder but a capsule of 500mg strength

This along side the original plan of 1800 mg fenugreek, 320 Saw Palmeto and 500mg vitex

I presume the fenugreek is also 50% saponin? You may continue to divide the PM capsules in half.

If you increase anything it might be fenugreek/shatavari, up to 2,400-3,000 mg since you've already been using it. I wouldn't increase PM or PC until after you get results. You need to test and adjust with those two, since too much might lead to backwards progress. Until you get some kind of positive response or get a hormone test, you can't tell what's working. The amount you are using now is fine though.

After increasing the fenugreek/shatavari, the next step might be a hormone test to see if you should add more estrogen (PM), add progesterone, or reduce testosterone (a little spearmint oil or lots of spearmint tea).

You may also add in massage at any time if you want and it can only help; it won't hurt. Flax oil is good. Or blend it with coconut oil. Or blend it with coconut oil and rice bran oil. All 3 are usually at health food stores. Likewise 3,000 mg MSM can't hurt and may be nice.

Eating more protein won't help. Nearly everyone already has more than they need. It won't go where you want any more than eating fat would. Your body will only convert the extra into glucose carbs and burn it. So really you're just eating carbs and the rest of what you hear is meat & dairy industry hype. Eating whole grains, bran and other seeds by the bowlful helps since you're more likely to be low in what they contain in their nutrient rich bran. Spinach is nice too.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon