Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

venus breast enhancement device

Hi girls!

I am very interested in this system bc in a month I won't have enough time for massaging my breast and I'd like to know if someone has tried it and actually if it works Big Grin

Much love!!

I have never heard of this pump so not sure what it is like. Please read my guide before you purchase anything with an electric or battery pump. Good luck with your search
http://www.ebay.co.uk/gds/Brava-Breast-B...396/g.html

It is not a pump, but a TENS type device, delivering pulsed electric current into the breast stimulating the muscles and tissue. Such devices should be used in the chest area with caution (or maybe even not used at all) as you don't want any current near your heart.

There are cheaper versions of this device available from Chinese shopping sites. I got one for the equivalent of 25 GBP. I am not sure of they are the same, but the look identical.

If you get one, make sure the left and right channels are isolated so current only goes into the breast and not across the chest between the breasts.

Cheers, Calmly.

Oh yeh don't go anywhere near any tens type devices especiallllyyyyyyy the cheaper Chinese ones.. I damned near electrocuted myself with one of them

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon