Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hello Everyone! Where to start?

Hi,
I've been browsing around on this site for a couple years. Need some advice developing a program.

About me: 23/female

Here is the huge issue: I currently cannot get my hormones tested, but I would like to start NBE without that. I also cannot afford to buy the at home hormone test kit, but I am aware of it.

Here are some things that may reveal something about my hormone situation:

-I have excessive body hair- thick, black hair. By no exaggeration- every where. Except the palms of my hand and bottoms of my feet. It may be genetic- I am half Italian. My hair is so thick, however, I think it is more than just genetics. I even have hairs on my nose that I need to pluck. Disgusting side-burns.

-Fat distribution for my body- goes mostly to my butt and thighs. I do have an hour-glass shape, but there is a lot more junk around the butt/thigh area. Otherwise, fat distributes evenly- except to my boobs. Of course.

-Bra size currently: 34B -- similar to this size (https://www.google.com/search?q=34+B+boobs&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi_7YrFmYXLAhXKox4KHXs6CgMQ_AUIBygB&biw=1920&bih=955#imgrc=ANVHv8wY3L1WzM%3A)
My long-term, dream goal: (https://www.google.com/search?q=big+boobs&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiXru3YmYXLAhVG_R4KHQLRBFQQ_AUICCgC&biw=1920&bih=955#tbm=isch&q=cute+boobs&imgrc=oa0Vfp4taAtD9M%3A)

-Mother and sister both have large breasts. They have both had children. before my sister had children, when she was in high school, she still had larger breasts, than I do currently. Do not know anything about my mom's side of the family. Father's side of the family, the women all have larger breasts (only 2 of them do not have children, however).

-When I was younger I excessively sweat- I mean through everything.. It is much less than it used to be. Maybe that's relevant?

-I suffer from social anxiety (it is more under control now) and I had depression for 1.5 - 2 years. I am no longer depressed.

I take, currently (per day):
- 2 x 610 mg Fenugreek
- 2 x 400 mg Spearmint (for hirsutism)
- 1 spoonful of inositol (helps keep anxiety in check)
- I have been eating a ton more vegetables lately
- Beginning to do HIIT jumproping for 10-15 mins/day
- I'm pretty cold quite often- fingers get so cold! Perhaps anemic- my mother was anemic at one point.
- A few times every week, I exfoliate my breasts in the shower (massage like)

I've kept this up for 2 weeks so far. Have missed 2 days of pills. Breasts are slightly sore when I press on them. I am expected to get my period in less than a week, however- may be due to that. All of these things probably are influencing my hormones, which is why I listed them.

I am not sure what to take when it comes to herbs. I know I need my hormones tested to really know - but that is not an option. I hope some of the info I provided can paint a small, blurry picture of my hormones however- I am looking for your help.

I'm sick of feeling inadequate. I always wondered if my body hair (what causes it) has something to do with the size of my breasts. I really don't feel like I developed all the way. I feel so insecure when I see high-schoolers with huge knockers, and I'm over here like--- wtf!

If there any way to change how my body distributes my fat? I was thinking of getting Saw Palmetto (to help with my body hair), but I read it can also help with growth.

I am so desperate Sad I hate having sex with my boyfriend because I just want to hide. I am not womanly enough.

Welcome starfish, Smile

Sounds like hirsutism, (heredity most likely). I like the plan of taking control, smart move.

Hirsutism, the presence of terminal (coarse) hairs in females in a male-like pattern, affects between 5% and 10% of women. Of the sex steroids, androgens are the most important in determining the type and distribution of hairs over the human body. Under the influence of androgens hair follicles that are producing vellus-type hairs can be stimulated to begin producing terminal hairs (i.e., terminalized). The activity of local 5alpha-reductase (5alpha-RA) determines to a great extent the production of dihydrotestosterone (DHT), and consequently the effect of androgens on hair follicles.http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10950156
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10950156

Eat oranges (Valencia) 1-2 per day, drink filtered water with a fresh sliced of lemon 6-8 cups. both of these inhibit androgens, which the adrenal androgen appear to be the issue (sweating, acne [assuming]).

The spearmint by itself is insufficient imo, green tea, and white peony could be more aggressive, both inhibit the activity of 5 alpha reductase (Prevents the synthesizing of DHT, linked to hirsutism).

The pear shape (lower body mass) means fat likes to be stored there. The HIIT is a super way to get the metabolic rate going, and is predominate in pear shapes.

This is my opinion, skip some of the complex carbs (wheats, flour, grains, cut down on artificial sweeteners, lower sugars and starches).

Lower stress and inflammation, omega 3 lowers inflammation, omega 6's can increase inflammatory response, evening primrose oil & coconut oil do not.

A little advice lol, " snap out of it " Big Grin.......you can do this. You know that song " me, myself and I? " yeah well, in other words, don't let the crap get yah down, raise above it...............and kick ass!!!! Big Grin

Hi Lotus!!
Thank you for a detailed reply! And for citing a scholarly source too. I'll probably just finish the bottle of spearmint and see how/if it helps at all. Have been drinking some green tea too- didn't think it was worth the mention because I didn't think it had an effect on hormones. Am definitely going to look into white peony- that's a new one I haven't heard suggested.

Life without complex carbs ...
Thanks for the words of encouragement! It's nice to have someone else say that to me, instead of me trying to convince myself all the time.

I think I'm going to like it here..

cant you get your blood tested through the internet? ive done that before where you just order the tests online and then go to a blood draw place and they draw your blood and then you just get the results through their website.

A 34B cup is a very beautiful size.

HIIT is a good idea, but I would say once a week is enough for sure.
Everyday is too much. Do easy/moderate exercise instead, on a daily basis, 30 to 60 minutes a day. Best anabolic sports include cycling or running (fat burner).

You're cold when you are undercarbed, eat more (carbs) to see this problem resolved.

Stay away from pharmaceutical drugs as far as you can 'cause they mess up your metabolism, go to bed early if you want your nerves regenerate properly (for social anxiety), learn to be confident.
Tons of vegetables are nice, tons of ripe fruits/fruit smoothies, unlimited cals is great.

Thank you Vixy!!

But, honestly, I do not think I need to eat more carbs-- I wish though. I definitely (used to) eat too many carbs. I have that under control, and my diet has been better for about a month. I have been doing moderate HIIT every day -- 8-12 minutes. Lost 4 pounds in 1 month.
Think I'm going to do a beachbody program though.

I will take your advice on going to bed earlier- that is a major issue for me.

I really feel like my current program isn't working for increasing my breasts, but other areas of my life and how I feel about my body are improving in different aspects.

Have you been tested for pcos (poly cystic ovaries) ?
It could be the cause of the excessive body hair, it can also affect hormones which affects breast development

Starfish - 2 things:
-I used to sweat excessively, all the time, every day, until I discovered I have an intolerance to eggs and caffeine. Always thought it was just what my body did, but now I realize it was my body being in a state of stress, and I no longer sweat like that at all. You may want to look into the elimination diet to figure out if that is going on.

- Go to EarthClinic.com and Look up Hirsutism. It's a website that has all natural cures for things posted by real people, and the cures get voted on to show popularity.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon