Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Elegance Elixir

diffrent nbe product!!
February 2 2007 at 1:02 AM crystal Li (Login 17280)
hey girls iv just come across this site for nbe. It seems very diffrent check it out! Abit pricey tho, they also have a forum there too. http://www.growinbreasts.com/

Katrina
(Login mountainkat)
Re: diffrent nbe product!!
February 2 2007, 1:37 AM

I ran across this product last month and found it very odd, almost too good to be true. They use methods that I have never heard of and it would be interesting to know if anyone else has tried any of them. If it works the price it not to bad. I am just afriad that you would have to make too many adjustments in your diet since the book appears to have a lof of information in it to determine if it will work for you. But maybe we all could get benifits from changing out diet anyways.

Has anyone else heard of this product?

Teresina
(Login Teresina)
Elegance Elixir
February 2 2007, 2:34 AM

It's currently being tested by several people. Wenonae is selling it and there's a long thread with information in the General folder. Members are also keeping track of their individual results using EE in the Routines section. I don't know what the rate of success is but have tried the product and not had signs of growth. I actually shrunk and am waiting to see if it will 'bounce back'. There aren't any real dietary restrictions, just basic recommendations for nutritious foods.

The last update said that the results of the study will be posted early March.

Surf
(Login Surf.)
EVE MEMBERS
February 2 2007, 2:51 PM

Teresina - Please keep us posted! We'll be waiting to hear about your progress when you report in March. Thank you!

Erica
(Login em357304)
February 2 2007, 7:40 PM

I just took my last dose of the elegence elixer about 2 weeks or so ago...and I don't beleive that I am going to see any growth from it ;( I haven't seen any positive changes in measurement, they actually did shrink and never bouned back...I don't know of anyone that has had any significant growth on it YET...but the results aren't in yet from the trials...I had a few growth pains, but not much...I'm going to take an after picture as soon as a month has gone by since my last dose...but so far I wouldn't recommend it...

Katrina
(Login mountainkat)
Thanks girls!
February 2 2007, 8:08 PM

Please keep us posted because I don't want to waste any more money on NBE than I already have. I am planning on getting my hormones checked to see why nothing has worked for me so far.

Teresina
(Login Teresina)
EE updates
February 2 2007, 8:10 PM

Hi, Surf

You can view my EE journal here:

http://beboard.proboards107.com/index.cgi?board=Routines&action=display&thread=1162876390

I started on November 7th and have already taken my final dose. I haven't recorded all of my measurements yet because the one I did take was so depressing. *Much* emptier through the tops, above the nipple. Had a lot of fullness there and am REALLY hoping it will come back but it has been awhile now and I don't think improvement will happen. My boobs are actually big, but I started BE in an effort to keep and firm what I have while trying to lose weight. I would be thrilled to return to my original size and am now wondering if saw palmetto doesn't agree with me, though it's only a rough theory at the moment.

BTW, your pics really show a difference. Smile

Teresina
(Login Teresina)
February 2 2007, 8:29 PM

Erica, have you gained any inches elsewhere since starting EE? I've gained through my stomach and am doing the brushing recommended in the manual.

Buffeee
(Login Buffeee)
February 3 2007, 12:31 AM

EE is a homeopathic product, and as such I don't see how it can work. The ingredients in homeopathic products are so diluted that it often isn't even possible that one molecule of the active ingredient is in the bottle. You're paying for water. Or egg whites. They say that when they "succuss" the bottle, the essence of the active ingredient somehow magically attaches itself to the other ingredients. If this is true, I wonder how it is that we don't get bits of plastic or glass from the container it was mixed in... It just doesn't make sense from a scientific point of view.

I think these ladies are getting ripped off and it makes me mad. I wish there was something we could do.

Alcest
(Login Alcest)
February 3 2007, 5:12 AM

I'm so disappointed guys.. I've been watching EE for a while now, waiting until the right moment to pounce on it (after the trials, or when I got enough good feedback). I've been talking to Wenonae and I was actually about to order some as soon as I got the money, but now I'm not so sure...

I really though EE would be my "salvation" as stupid as that sounds.

Teresina
(Login Teresina)
February 3 2007, 5:30 AM

Aww, sorry that you're feeling discouraged. Did you read through the other threads from those tracking their EE progress? Any new success stories? I haven't been keeping up with that board; maybe some have had better luck now that more time has passed.

I'm sure once the study comes out there will be a greater understanding of how much growth most acheived. If you feel it's right for you and can afford it, I would not want to discourage anyone from trying something. Good luck if you go ahead. Smile

crystal Li
(Login 17280)
February 3 2007, 11:24 AM

Seems to me EE is probly a ripp off, i was thinking of giving it a try, but dont think i will anymore. thanks girls for all the info!

Myjourney
(Login Myjourney)
Homeopathics
February 3 2007, 9:26 PM

I have used homeopathics very successfully in treating many ailments (coughs, flus, etc.) The evidence of Oscillococcinum for helping flu is very widespread and accepted.
That said...homeopathics are VERY inexpensive...due to the dilution. So how much they are charging for that stuff in my opinion is wrong.
Also, I am not sure how a homeopathic would help a body produce phytoestrogens etc. that it wasn't producing already. Just my humble opinion.

LL
(Login Lillea)
February 3 2007, 9:45 PM

I agree that homeopathic remedies can be very effective. I didn't used to believe in them, but a (once) skeptical friend of mine was greatly helped by homeopathy - nothing else treated her quite severe problems - and now she is studying to be a homeopath and offering low cost treatment to me as well.

My friend knows of some homeopathic remedies that can help with female hormones, but it's very individual, so each person requires something different based on other conditions in their body. So, EE might help some people and not others, but this is quite different from going to a good homeopath (they're rare, sadly. She's shocked by how bad many of them are, as she's just learning herself) and having things addressed properly so the body can be in balance in the first place.

I took EE months ago. I had to take it transdermally, oddly. I was dowsifineeffective, but I didn't get results. I had severe stress for other reasons in my life which impacted things and she said that was why I wasn't getting results since that can shut down anything. Fair enough. However, I am not sure if EE will ever activate in me. I lost so much of it down the drain due to the way I had to apply it, so it seems unlikely it did a proper job anyway, despite her indications that it got through.

I can't say whether EE would have worked for me or not had I not been so stressed in my life. I do believe in homeopathy, but this isn't really homeopathy in the classic sense.

This message has been edited by Lillea on Dec 24, 2007 8:24 AM

LL
(Login Lillea)
February 3 2007, 10:05 PM

I took EE months ago. I had to take it transdermally, oddly. I was dowsing at the time and determined how to take EE with Wenonae's help. I didn't get results but maybe I did feel some pains early on. I can't recall. I had severe stress for other reasons in my life which impacted things, and Wenonae said that was why I wasn't getting results since that can shut down anything. Fair enough. However, I am not sure if EE will ever activate in me. I lost so much of it down the drain due to the way I had to apply it, so it seems unlikely it did a proper job anyway, despite Wenonae's dowsed indications that it got through.

Myjourney
(Login Myjourney)
transdermally
February 3 2007, 10:11 PM

What is transdermal? Would that be through the skin? Why did you have to take it that way (if you don't mind sharing...)

LL
(Login Lillea)
February 3 2007, 10:19 PM

Yes, transdermal is through the skin. This is how we absorb things for BE in our massage mixtures, for example.

I was dowsing at the time (a way to check what the body needs by reading ones 'biofields'). Muscle testing is a form of dowsing, for example. I kept getting that I couldn't take EE orally and after much exploration via dowsing (does this sound loopy? LOL) I determined that I had to take it through my skin somehow, and Wenonae confirmed that. She felt it was because my saliva couldn't break down EE due to my health issues at the time. I also am allergic to egg whites, which are in EE. I didn't know it contained egg whites at the time because the ingredient list wasn't available to me at the time.

This message has been edited by Lillea on Dec 24, 2007 8:26 AM

Anonymous
(Login Teresina)
February 3 2007, 10:21 PM

Lillea, may I ask where you applied EE and how much each of your packets contained? Was there a lot of product in them?

Myjourney
(Login Myjourney)
Lillea
February 3 2007, 10:26 PM

Thanks for sharing, Lillea.
In your prior post, you mentioned homeopathics working for hormones. I understand how it might be difficult to know what works for each different person, because from my experience it helps to know your "constitutional" type. I have 5 children, and some of them have not responded to homeopathics, (the stronger tempermented ones)but they do respond to herbs.
I was wondering if you knew off the top of your head what homeopathics were suggested for hormones?
Also, I do know what muscle testing is...your post wasn't weird to me... :-)

LL
(Login Lillea)
February 3 2007, 10:26 PM

I applied EE on the side of my neck. Not on the main artery, but fairly close to my adam's apple. I had 5 packets that were to be taken in two 'doses' - the first dose 2 packs, the second dose 3. I had to mix the contents of the packs with aloe gel first for better absorption, as determined by Wenonae. Each packet contain about 2 tsp or less of EE, I believe. 5 packs is the standard total dose.

LL
(Login Lillea)
February 3 2007, 10:36 PM

Hi MyJourney,

I'm glad that you know what muscle testing is. I'm fairly new to all of this myself. Smile

I'm trying to recall the name of the main one that is used for female hormones. I believe it has something like 'follicular' in the name in some way. I did Google searches and found the forum below (some of the posters don't write clearly, unfortunately) that offers some ideas. I personally will only try something that my friend okays for me (she muscle tests things and has great results often now that she has this way to check everything). She thinks that this may be beyond the scope of homeopathy, though, but she can't say for sure.

http://www.abchomeopathy.com/forum2.php/61284/

http://www.abchomeopathy.com/forum2.php/100961/

You can do a search on that site to check for other posts.

This message has been edited by Lillea on Dec 24, 2007 8:27 AM

Teresina
(Login Teresina)
February 3 2007, 10:54 PM

Okay, thanks very much. I took six packets, my final dose consisting of three mixed together, and they had very, very little product between them -- I'd guess it was about 1/8th teaspoon total. They looked almost empty and I had a hard time getting it out of the plastic and into a cup, so I was just wondering how there would be enough to spread on skin. The aloe makes sense, though. Maybe mine were underfilled somehow or the dosage was changed with the second batch, as it sounds like you took an earlier sample.

LL
(Login Lillea)
February 3 2007, 10:58 PM

Hi Teresina,

I think that maybe my packets (from the first batch of EE offered. I was part of the trial) contained less than I thought. Maybe it was more like 1/4 tsp of EE per packet. I definitely needed the aloe to make is spreadable and thick enough to not drip all over.

LL
(Login Lillea)
February 3 2007, 10:59 PM

Hi again Teresina. Wow, only 1/16th tsp total for your 6 packs! That would be so hard to work with!

LL
(Login Lillea)
February 3 2007, 11:00 PM

Sorry, 1/8 tsp is what I meant to write for your EE total. I really am having trouble posting about this! Very strange. Am I being cursed by Wenonae? LOL

This message has been edited by Lillea on Dec 24, 2007 8:28 AM

Teresina
(Login Teresina)
February 3 2007, 11:12 PM

Hi, Lillea Smile

Yup, I was surprised by the levels -- seemed that each packet had less than the one before it, and the one on the end of the strip was almost empty. I had to tear them open all the way and scrape to get it out. Just figured they all came like that because it's supposed to be a small dose deal.

Speaking of homeopathy and BE, I've been talking regularly with a doctor that has 40+ years experience in homeopathy (he's also an MD with many areas of focus) and he sent me a remedy that's supposed to help breast tissue bounce back -- sepia, the ink of a cuttlefish. I haven't had any success with homeopathy yet and am skeptical and hesitant to take it for a couple of reasons, but I thought it was interesting since I hadn't seen it mentioned on any NBE boards before. My situation is different, though, and I don't know if it can help with breast tissue growth in those that start off smaller or only those that had a loss. I'm trying to get in touch with someone that can tell me more about their own experience.

LL
(Login Lillea)
February 3 2007, 11:35 PM

Hi Teresina,

It would be great if sepia helped! 40 years of experience is pretty good. I understand your skepticism, though. My homeopath friend doesn't trust most homeopaths! lol Also, it can take months for a remedy to truly kick in, so to speak. My friend is giving me things in between to make it easier for me to cope with the timeline. I'm a more complex case than most, she has explained. Long standing problems starting primarily in my late teens. I'm 36 now.

I had larger breasts at this weight when I was younger, so I've had a loss too, and that's part of my concern. I'll have to ask my friend about sepia.

That's strange about your EE packets One of my packets had less than the others - kind of a bonus amount (5 was the proper amount from me), but as far as I understand the packets should be equal.

There has to be a solution for all of this!

Anonymous
(Login Myjourney)
Homeopathics
February 3 2007, 11:55 PM

Here are the top homeopathics listed for the condition "flabby breasts" 'withered breasts"

Conium Maculatum (I thought that was pretty funny CONium)
Iodium
Kali Lodatum

and then the forum post above was for Sabal Serrulata
which is Saw Palmetto!

Perhaps I will add these since I do well with homeopathics.

LL
(Login Lillea)
February 4 2007, 12:36 AM

Here is something to add to that list:

Folliculinum

Anonymous
(Login Myjourney)
February 4 2007, 2:31 AM

ok...I will be the guinea pig....although I am doing other things too so we won't know which is working...lol

Teresina
(Login Teresina)
February 4 2007, 2:40 AM

Myjourney, I found a message board where several women said Sabal Serrulata helped them to get their firmness back after pregnancy. Not sure about size increase, though.

I wonder if it will do the same for everyone or if the fact that they'd breastfed makes a difference? Hmm. I don't seem to do well with saw palmetto (think it's actually messing me up a lot, but that's only a gut feeling...) but if you do, let us all know how it goes. Smile

Anonymous
(Login Myjourney)
saw pal
February 4 2007, 2:46 AM

I take the herb saw palmetto currently. It was the absolute first thing I read that would help increase breast size. I read that the Native Americans used it for small breasted women. My experience seems to be that the SP definately helps me "feel" like something is happening...itching, tingling...but growth is yet to tell. I think I have more fulness...I really should post some pics and have the ladies' here input....

Katrina
(Login mountainkat)
Okay...
February 4 2007, 4:30 AM

I am soooo confused on what you all are talking about. Can you explain the muscle testing technique or do we need to buy the EE book to understand? This does sound very strange to me. Thanks.

Anonymous
(Login Myjourney)
Muscle testing
February 4 2007, 4:38 AM

Hmmm. Muscle testing is a way of testing your body in regards to how it responds to a substance. The premise behind it is that we all are beings with energy/electrical currents. So are all substances, herbs etc. A practitioner muscle tests you while you hold a substance, and if you are "weak" and cannot resist her test, you are allergic, or not responding to the substance correctly, or the substance is not good for you. If you are strong on the test, it means the substance agrees with you. It is a seperate thing, not associated with EE. Many holistic practitioners use this technique.
Hope that is clear and helpful!

Teresina
(Login Teresina)
February 4 2007, 4:40 AM

Katrina, yes, the muscle testing is explained in the e-book that comes with the purchase of EE. However, I don't think you have to do the testing to use EE -- I didn't. It's simply a technique to supposedly tell you if EE, or any other supplement, will work for you. I say supposedly because I have used muscle testing under the guidance of my ND and it didn't help -- the indications were all wrong. Personally, I don't believe in it, but that's just my experience and I hate to discourage people from things. Smile

Anonymous
(Login flower56)
February 4 2007, 5:26 AM

Hi ladies, I was in the trial of EE and it did nothing for me. I do believe it made my breast fuller but after my last packet I went down back to my normal size. From my understanding it did not work for a lot of girls but it did work for a couple. The women promoting it are very nice and will help you out in any way they can.It was very frustrating because they expect you to dowse/muscle testing (which I found rather difficult) and tell you that it can stay in your body for 3 months. I only tried it because I got the trial price which was $40 and I hoped it worked because it was easy but it wasn't.

Jennelle
(Login Jenneelle)
EVE MEMBERS
February 4 2007, 7:42 AM

If anyone wants to try homeopathy, it should be possible to get a homeopathic formula for breast enhancement for far less money than this EE product costs. Homeopathy is not normally that expensive.

Myjourney
(Login Myjourney)
February 4 2007, 4:07 PM

Does EE say what homopathics are in their product?? I agree with Jennelle...homeopathics are not that expensive. A vial of a single homeopath that has a lot of pellets in it... here is under $10.

Teresina
(Login Teresina)
February 4 2007, 6:05 PM

The ingredients are listed on their site as:

"Albumen [egg whites]
Non-fat yogurt
Naturade® Milk and Egg White protein booster
Purified water
Iodized salt
Homeopathic amounts of fenugreek
Saw palmetto in a lactose base"

Wahaika
(Login Wahaika)
Elegance Elixir - Friendly Warning
February 5 2007, 5:17 AM

To date, I have only seen the two web sites that promote Elegance Elixir. Both sites are registered to the same person.

I have questioned one of the statistical claims made and was met with hostility and personal attacks. My question remains unanswered.

The "study" going on ends in late February.

The results so far look abysmal, in my opinion. One user even credits EE with a significant and substantial loss of breast tissue.

Don't waste your money until you see the results of the study.

My 2 cents.

Wahaika

lassysam
(Login lassysam)
February 5 2007, 9:28 PM

Sounds like a good business to be in. It can't cost too much to make from the sounds of it, so it should be mostly profit.
I, for one, can't understand how this stuff would actually work and I am surprised how many have given it a try.

Elegance Elixer
December 6 2006 at 2:38 AM kiana (Login kiana2)
Has anyone tried Elegance Elixer or know anything about it?? The website says you can expect to grow 1-3 cupsizes with a 3 month supply!??? and it is a homeopathic remedy which you drop under your tongue.

Erica
(Login em357304)
Re: Elegance Elixer
December 6 2006, 2:43 AM

Hi Kiana, I'm trying out Elegance Elixer right now, there are 20 women trying it out in a study. Most just started about a month ago so no one knows for sure yet...but I'll be sure to keep everyone updated with how it goes...I've been on it for about 3 weeks now, not major changes yet, but you're not supposed to see them for over a month, like with most other products...but I'll let you know Smile

Linda
(no login)
December 6 2006, 7:45 AM

hello! i;m trying that right now but ididnt read anything about dropping it under your tongue! i have yet to wait to see if its working also! wish me luck! Smile

rach
(Login rkai93)
December 7 2006, 1:59 AM

you dont take it unde r the tongue - you drink it in fiji water. i am on it as well - nothing yet - but the first dose is luteal and the second you take in the follicular, so it hasn't really been a month yet - though it technically has been two cycles

kiana
(Login kiana2)
December 7 2006, 5:37 AM

Not sure if i read that it is supposed to be taken under the tongue... maybe i didn't. I just thought that with most homeopathic remedies that this was the best way to take it as it has the best absorbtion rate through the saliva and directly under the tongue... correct me if i am wrong.

kiana
(Login kiana2)
December 7 2006, 5:41 AM

Also i wanted to know if all of you taking the product dowsed ( is that the right word? ) for it or read your biofields. Do you have to bother with that or is it essential. Really interested to hear when you start seeing results from this product so definately keep us posted>

Anonymous
(Login rkai93)
December 7 2006, 6:30 PM

i'm on the trial and no i didn't dowse. follwing general instructions - absolutely will post progress!

Lu Lu
(Login Lu-Lu)
Where can you buy this from?
December 7 2006, 10:52 PM

Hi, where can you buy this from? Looked for it on the internet but couldn't find it. Thanks, Lu x

jellyboobs
(Login jellyboobs)
EVE MEMBERS
elegance elixer
December 7 2006, 10:58 PM

There are 2 or 3 sites selling it now.

diana
(Login Diana1978)
link
December 8 2006, 3:42 AM

http://gnosishealthproducts.com/shop/catalog i think this is it.

Any Elegant Elixer users???????????
October 2 2007 at 3:40 AM amy (Login shamyrock77)
I just found this site for EE ELEGANT ELIXER and u only take it ONCE a month for three months Its mostly food and homeopathic doses of sp and fg.

If anyone knows about this product id love to hear about it(SAYS U CAN GROW 1-3 cups )in 3 months and only lose .25-.5 of ur growth after 8 months

SO if any of you smart (boobie encyclopedias)girls wanna check this out and see if u think its possible and makes sense (cuz im still in phase 1 of learning)Id love to know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh ya and theirs a book to called real breasts real health seems to be a nutritional based boobie growing book,anyone read this either ??

Am not to sure about the muscle testing thats on the site though,unless im doing it wrong.

Unity
(no login)
Re: Any Elegant Elixer users???????????
October 2 2007, 4:32 AM

no no, please don't buy. it doesn't work. see previous posts. its not true

cbk
(no login)
October 2 2007, 5:16 AM

I'm an EE user. It is the only BE method I've tried and I can tell you I feel so lucky to have decided on EE for my routine. I read the boards and went over all kinds of information for about 4 months before I stumbled upon EE. After seeing it was homeopathic meaning I would not have to swallow pills several times a day I was SOLD. On average I took one dose a month for 5 months. The cost is very very reasonable. The e-book has a wealth of information pertaining to BE. Basically if you are considering using EE you can purchase the e-book first read through it and decide if you want to go with EE. Even if you decide you do not the information in the book alone is good to have. BTW, I'm expected to grow nearly 3 cups from my 5 doses. It's permanent growth too. Another lady who is using EE is expected to achieve 6 cups YES 6 cups from EE. I could go on and on. I think very highly of EE and the maker/company. This is a great choice for a BE method.

Wenonae
(Login wenonae)
Wow! How'd you find that?!
October 2 2007, 6:17 AM

'cause Elegance Elixir is my pet project I've been working on! :-D

I 'came up' with it last year and started a trial to see if I could get any others to have success with it. I'm just getting to a point where I am pushing those ladies through the last stages. I don't have ads going for it...just kind of working on things in the background. Goodness...my site is ranking (or something). Blow me down.

Anyways, I figured I'd give myself 2 years to get it all figured out. I'm approaching year 1 and things are starting to come along pretty well now. It takes about 6-12 months to grow 1-3 cups. Actually, I'm updating the site this week with the 'latest info'.

The Real Breasts book was an effort by some proto EE ladies, but it get dropped by all but me..so I decided it was a quality summary and decided to 'carry' it.

Anyhow- I've used Elegance Elixir. I got 1.8 cups from it (easiest BE success for me, ever. No pills!). Actually, the concept was given to me by an Indian guy. Homeopathy is huge there. Here's some threads on ABC Homeopathy about BE.
http://www.abchomeopathy.com/forum2.php/47181/%20
http://www.abchomeopathy.com/forum2.php/89291/

Although homeopathy is less invasive...you can still spend tons of time experimenting with it. So I thought it'd be good to have 'one formula' with different ways for ladies to use it that would be best for their body (assuming they could use it). When I started EE, there was no homeopathic BE discussed. Now, there is. That's pretty neat to be cutting-edge.

Anyways- more questions just ask. The product is fully formulated..I just want to get some good stats and b4/ after pictures of real women. I'll prolly do a full launch next year IF all goes well and I can consistently help everyone to success who muscle-test, dowse, gut test positive that EE will work for them. If I can't..I'm dropping it all. I've been on the receiving end of products which have all these marvelous claims. I won't be doing that to anyone else- even if it did help me.

Wen'

Emma
(no login)
October 2 2007, 7:54 AM

This has been aired here before a while back. It didn't sound very promising, because the women who tried it then all said that it didn't work.

amy
(no login)
What percent has had success?
October 2 2007, 2:59 PM

I would like to know the directions u do to take this.
Did u ever do a free trial of ee on this board ,cuz it seems like the best place to get real feedback for your product and we r all here cuz we wanna be (new hobbys)
If ur product worked then it would blow up the industry bcuz it would be so eay to use , from what it sounds like anyways
I am deflated aa (never was more than an aa,except while breast feeding)am 30 breastfed 4 kids (1st 4 months-2nd 1 year-3rd 2 years-4th 6 1/2 mo)now my breasts look deflated and wrinkled like no meat to them at all
=(

Wenonae
(Login wenonae)
October 2 2007, 5:58 PM

It's not true it didn't 'work'....it winds up many of the women who did the trial were victim of 'issues' ranging from spiritual ones to not really knowing what to do when the fats came in somewhere else. It's hard to address some things because (understandably) most aren't dowsers.

It's likely that if herbs work for you...then EE could. However, like I said, I'm still working through the kinks. If I can pull through at least 90% of the women who use EE and seek help with their NBE, it's 'on'. We'll see. I'll have more to say by the beginning of next year.

If you do get it now....there's a lot of one-on-one support going on.

Wen'

Wenonae
(Login wenonae)
% success
October 2 2007, 6:04 PM

Right now...most of the trial folks have finished their doses..but the process isn't finished. Of those who are done..which number just a couple (it takes 8-12 months to do the whole deal)..it's 100%. There's about 25 people I'm tracking right now. They should finish up by Feb next year.

My initial estimate for having stats was summer of this year. It's dragged out longer because of that spiritual show-down. Anyways, I've since I happily found out that even if the doses are finished and EE has left the system, the body is now enabled to grow naturally on its own. So now just figuring out how to help the rest finish up.

Wen'

amy
(Login shamyrock77)
Ya i thought it was meant to be
October 2 2007, 7:40 PM

I was searching the forum for boobie foods and researching chicken feet soup and collegan trying to find the best foods to go on and researching their :magic: properties

then ur product just was the first one on search page. Ya i thought it was meant to be

After posting threads of being sik from herbs (too high doses prbly n low blood sugar) i was like wow sounds too good to b true.I am currently doing hypnosis but no diffrnce in breasts at all.A

am supposed to start pm full potential yesterday ,if it ever gets to me.

I still think if ur product worked it would blow up the whole idea of natural breast growth bcuz it would be so eay to use

Elegance Breast elixer /does any one know about the P-Method? / biofields?
July 3 2006 at 4:32 AM Shell688 (Login Shell688)
EVE MEMBERS
I have never heard of this. I was surfing and came across a site called RHM (Real Health Method) Has anyone tried this or even heard of it? They are looking for people to "test" method. it has e-book and elixer. It is suppossed to be more of an individualized method for BE. Sounds like what we all want, but they seem to be too secretive. Buy the book, we can't explain anything about it except if you buy. Is this a dowsing method? Elegance...Has anyone heard of this product?

***The Best Natural Breast Enlargement Solution ****

The key to natural breast enlargement success is correctly simulating the woman’s system
with the correct natural breast enhancing herbs. Where the current commercial natural breast
enhancement products generally fail is that their formulation does not account of the individual
genetic make-up of each woman. Each and every human being is unique. Therefore you can
not give the same item, same formulation to any one and expect the same results. Hence why
all pharmaceuticals list the side effects observed for the use of that product. To eliminate the
chance of side effects, scientists would need to test the 5+ billion people of this earth in
controlled studies- an impossible feat. This is where the e-book product offered on Real
Health Method for natural breast enlargement comes of significant use.

‘Real Breasts, Real Health’ uses a special innate talent that all humans have, dubbed the p-
method, to help a woman pick the herbs, vitamins, minerals, foods, diet to provide the perfect
conditions for breast growth. The book also details common mistakes during this kind of
regimen and tips and motivation for staying on track. Additionally, those with any concerns for
breast cancer by using products will learn their how prone they are and what to use to not only
avoid increasing those risks but grow breasts also

The age range of successful natural breast enhancement customers is from 18-55, menstrual
and menopausal. Testimonies include reduction of PMS and HRT symptoms in the process.
The regimens of the younger set are more filled with vitamins and a few herbs taking from 2-4
months to grow a full cup, while those closer to menopause or in it full-blown have a more
weighty program including usually including the use of progesterone cream, BE herbs,
vitamins, and minerals; they also average from 4-8 months for the first cup. Both groups’
subsequent cups were faster. After a year; the younger set- 3+ cups, older set: 2+ cups.
Starting range is AAA to saggy C’s. The success rate of 1+ cup of growth for those who master
the technique is 93.8% and improving. Incredibly, the costs of these regimens have ranged
from $200- $1000 for permanent growth. Others have been able to circumvent having to spend
$10,000 or more for re-surgeries by learning that they were allergic to silicone in quantities of
more than 6 cc's and chose the healthier chose of just explants.
Is this P-Method dowsing?

Good luck to all! Shell

SugarQ
(Login SugarQ)
Re: Elegance Breast elixer /does any one know about the P-Method? / biofields?
July 3 2006, 4:56 AM

im fairly familiar with the RHM cause it was a huge system on the beboard. there were alot of women using the P-method (also known as dowsing) to pick what herbs they need for NBE. i dont know if the free sneak peak is available on the websize but you can generally see the list the ingrients that are tipically used in a NBE routine. there are a few blocked out but you are not missing anything really.

i rank f2f a 5 or 6 and a real health book i rank about the same out of 10. they are both ok and give you a good picture about how NBE works but there are still stuff that dont quite make sence or there are stuff missing. my main problem is that i cant fine the author of RHM. i really have a hard time trusting the opinions and suggestions of a namless author or authors.

on the beboard you can find alot of info but you will have to use the search menu. Wenonae and lilsx were two members that had alot of success with dowsing you can check out their routines. there are other members on that forum experimenting with dowsing but i dont know if they are still around. wenonae hasnt been around the forum for long time and she was the big guru on the subject of dowsing.

my opinion is that there isnt anything special about dowsing. you can dowse your herbs or you can just use your gut and pick them that way. it really doesnt matter a whole lot. there istnt alot of proof that suggests that dowsing is more effective then just plain guess and check but i cant rule it out either. so far women on this forum have done pretty well without following RHM so i would look for their guidence before i experiment with a forces you dont completely understand.

SugarQ
(Login SugarQ)
July 3 2006, 5:02 AM

i bet you anything that this biofeild stuff and elixer is alot of nonsense. when they refer the boifeilds they are probably talking about how the P detects what your breasts Needs for NBE. i already talked about my feeling about this. as for the elixer its probaby a whole bunch of herbs we know already or its abunch of stuff that has nothing to do with NBE and its a scam. even te FAQ section spews a whole lot of BS. trust me. this the elixer is junk.

Scooby
(no login)
July 8 2006, 6:36 PM

Here are the EE ingredients:

Albumen
Non-fat yogurt
Naturade® Milk and Egg White
Purified water
Iodized salt
Fenugreek
Saw palmetto
Lactose

Real breasts e-book
October 23 2006 at 4:12 PM littlelibrarian (no login)

I came across this e-book. Anyone buy it and does it work? My routine seems to be working good now but one never knows what will happen from one month to the next. Just curious for now - did anone buy the book or the trial sample (109.00!!!)? I've already bought Lucilles and wonder if it's similar?

Molly
(Login MollyH)
EVE MEMBERS
Re: Real breasts e-book
October 24 2006, 6:00 PM

Isn't the book free if you buy the homeopathic breast enhancer?

faerycat
(Login faerycat)
October 24 2006, 6:54 PM

The ebook is the carrot to buy their product called Elegance Elixir. Looks like the book is about the actual product and the cost is deducted when you sign up to buy this stuff.

It says -

1. What is Elegance with Fibro•gnos [Fibrognos means "know-breasts" (pronounced fy-bro-nos)]?

Elegance with Fibro·gnos is a homeopathic mix of ingredients commonly used to trigger natural breast growth. This elixir is albumen-based and has only 4 total proprietary ingredients (Albumen [egg whites], iodized salt, and homeopathic amounts of fenugreek & saw palmetto in a lactose base). Production is in an FDA-registered site. Only certified organic sources are used.

2. How does Elegance work?

Instead of giving the body superfluous herbs which ‘could’ help stimulate growth for a woman, Elegance itself IS a triggering mix which, when taken with the correct liquid base (water, juice, etc.), can also improve health of some. Elegance allows the body to work on its own to its most natural, fastest pace to grow glands, fat receptors, and fat stores in your breasts. By contrast, other commercial available solutions and herbs specifically trigger only some things in some people sometimes. Additionally, you have to try it out before you can assess if that product will help you. And with the short 30-day guarantees typically offered, you don't have time for a fair assessment.

3. What else makes Elegance different from other breast enhancement solutions?

The Elegance package is not only a product, but also special instructions that are instantly downloadable after verification of payment. The instructions are two-fold; there are general ones for those who just want to 'try' and also those to help you determine if Elegance is something that will work for your body and what, if anything, needs to be done for optimal results. Additionally, the instructions can be used to assess other products. Complete win-win. We also offer forum support to help you every step along the way - rare in the field of natural breast enhancement. Finally, if by reading your biofields it is assessed that Elegance will NOT work, simply have GHP verify this. Then, send the un-opened product back via tracked/insured shipping - upon receipt, the cost of the product will be refunded- eBook costs will be deducted understandably You can finally have those answers to 'why' you lost, 'why' you never had must. However, to answer this, you should read your biofields either with a friend's help or you learn how to do it on your own!

4. How can they be read with a muscle resistance test to customize instructions

Biofields are the equivalent of magnetic fields within the body; we are not normally aware of them and their fluctuations. In Japan, this energy is called 'qi', in China 'chi'. Depending on variables such as health, the body can carry a charge one way or another. So if its net 'charge' is negative (deficient) in vitamin C, when you hold an orange, you will be able to stay strong (positive indication) for the muscle test because you need that item. If you have too much Vitamin C in your system, the muscle test will show that your body will reject it - you will not be able to keep your arm up. You can also use this method for assessing non-health issues. It is also possible for others skilled in reading biofields to assess things without being in the same vicinity as you nor a need to personally know you. This is what our verification process
does.

The muscle resistance test is a physical representation of energy levels. With the help of a friend, you assess what your body is sensing. See the figure below. Your friend applies force to one arm while the other arm holds the product in question. Give it a go. Hold a healthy item like an apple or orange near to your heart. Have someone push down on your arm - you should be able to resist. Likewise, hold a piece of fried chicken or some other 'unhealthy' food close to your heart and have your friend push down on it - it should be very hard to resist. In this manner, you will answer the provided questions so you can customize your dosage of Elegance.

5. How long before I can expect to see or feel progress?

Typical responses happen within 2-4 weeks after product consumption. These include: warmth, soreness, tingles, and itchiness. Some women feel a need for extra sleep during the first week, but reported are none of the negative side-effects that are normally associated with natural breast enhancement trial and error efforts. By contrast, other products, or consumption of individual herbs or supplements which the body does not need, cause varied responses including changing the timing of the menstrual period (if the individual has one), increasing bleeding levels, headaches, sensations with no progress, etc.

Smells a bit fishy to me............but who knows, it just might work, hmmm.

Love

=^_^= x

Anonymous
(Login 4pomegranate)
October 25 2006, 2:16 AM

The e-book that goes with the $109 sample is included in that price. The real breasts ebook is a separate book that goes over breast enhancement in general (I think). For some reason I keep thinking Fawnmarie has something to do with it, or knows who does.

Buffy
(Login Buffeee)
A load of crap
October 25 2006, 3:10 AM

The book review talks about the "p-method" which must be referring to using a pendulum to dowse. There is information about dowsing on the BE Board.

As for Elegance Elixir, it's a homeopathic remedy, meaning the ingredients are repeatedly diluted. Oftentimes, they are diluted so many times that there is little possibility of even ONE MOLECULE of the original ingredients left in the mixture. But wait, it gets better! lol. Each time they dilute the mixture, it gets "succussed" (tapped against a leather book or pillow) so that something in the original ingredient rubs off on the stuff they diluted it with. Anyone who believes in this nonsense deserves to lose their $100.

It really irks me that people will take advantage of other people's naivete in this fashion.

trinsays
(no login)
October 25 2006, 6:46 AM

i actually brought this elixir. it hasnt come in the mail yet but i will keep everyone updated to see if it works. i'm just hopeful for anything to work..it actually looks promising. i'm just sick of swalling pills.. blah.

Anonymous
(Login 4pomegranate)
October 25 2006, 6:04 PM

Yes Buffy, I agree that it is a bit farfetched, but I'm giving it a try nevertheless. Besides $40 isn't a lot to spend for a 3 month supply of any kind of NBE supplement. So I guess I'll see if it has any effect. If not it might just give me a nice break from the daily herbal regimen.

Anonymous
(Login Corrie73)
October 25 2006, 7:42 PM

Actually, homeopathy can be very effective for all kinds of things. I know the theory and process of making homeopathic remedies is weird, but I have seen homeopathy work many times, and sometimes work where other methods have failed.

As for whether this particular remedy would work for growing breasts, I can't say, as I have never seen homeopathy used for this purpose.

What I can say about homeopathy though, is that when it works, it is like hitting on a magic bullet...it can do wonders. But when you don't have quite the right formula, or when the formula isn't quite perfect for the person's body, then it often does nothing.

So you'd be taking a big chance to try this, basically. I probably would not shell out the money, since it's a lot. But if anyone does, I'd be fascinated to hear about the results.

has anyone tried this? sabal serrulata
August 16 2008 at 2:47 AM hobbit_girl (Login hobbit_girl)
so i found this and figured i'd try it while i am deciding on what i want to use in my NBE program. it's a homeopathic remedy which contains saw palmetto (however they use the other name for it, sabal serrulata). i know not everyone believes homeopathy works, however i have seen it work wonders (and in fact it may have saved my brother's life when he was younger). and honestly, most people don't think any type of NBE works, but look at the pictures.

anyway, here is the site.
http://www.abchomeopathy.com/r.php/Sabal
http://www.abchomeopathy.com/forum2.php/47181/

it was $9 (including shipping) for about a 2 month supply (one dose in the morning and one at night), so i figured what the heck, we'll see if it works. it gives a symptom list of things that may indicate it will be right for you, and i have several of them.

so i'm just curious if any of you have ever tried this. :]

waxingmoon
(Login waxingmoon)
Re: has anyone tried this? sabal serrulata
August 16 2008, 4:28 AM

Hi Hobbit-girl,

I have not tried this myself. I did look at the website and it seems fairly straight forward. As a homeopathic treatment you will at least have the security in knowing it is unlikely to harm you.

I have used homeopathic treatments in the past - but none for NBE. I do not consider them in the same category as herbs. The route they use for their function is not a 'chemical' one since there would not be even one molecule of saw palmetto within the tincture (as is the case of all homeopathic remedies). But remarkably, homeopathic remedies do have success stories, as you have had experience with this in your own family.

My only question is whether this will be what your body needs to grow breasts. I know they were saying it would work on the website, but this substance is basically a testosterone blocker. Saw palmetto alone is seldom anyones NBE plan.

But, as I said, it will not harm you. The price is relatively low. Let us know if this works for you.

Best wishes,
waxingmoon

wendy
(Login wendy may)
Re: has anyone tried this? sabal serrulata
August 19 2008, 5:07 PM

I think the only girls here who tried homeopathy for breast enlargement were the ones using the elegance elixir.

BREAST DEVELOPING TONIC
February 9 2008 at 7:02 PM AnnMarie (no login)
Has anyone in this forum tried any of the following Homeopathic products below for breast enlargement and enchancement?

Have you achieved your desired results?

AGNUS CASTUS
Deficiency in the sexual system due to the mental state, will dull thoughts. Absence of pleasurable sensation duing coition, where the sexual desire is too weak.

ALFALFA
It helps in putting on weight and acts as a fat producer, lessens the metabolic wear and tear.

SABAL SERR
The best tonic for shrunken breasts due to delayed and irregular menses or other diseases of uterus.

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
Re: BREAST DEVELOPING TONIC
February 9 2008, 10:10 PM

Interesting combination. Alfalfa is a galactogogue and sabal if I'm not mistaking is saw palmetto. The question is what doses this product contains. Homeopathic remedies are usually extremely diluted and personally I wouldn't go for this approach, but actual physiological doses.

AnnMarie
(no login)
WHAT DO U MEAN?
February 10 2008, 12:37 AM

What do you mean? please elaborate

Margaret
(no login)
Re: WHAT DO U MEAN?
February 12 2008, 12:06 PM

She means she doesn't believe in homeopathic doses.

Homeopathy does seem to work though, for some things anyway. I know a vet who uses homeopathic remedies (mainly on horses) and he's certain that homeopathy genuinely works.

new NBE info!
November 30 2006 at 9:45 AM whitney (Login Magickwomun)
I've been researching...again, and this time I found some new info. I searched the forum and couldn't find anything substantially related to this so it's obviously new. Has anyone else looked into this? check out these links...

http://www.abchomeopathy.com/forum2.php/74812/

http://www.drlockie.com/faq_sex.htm

Small Breasts
Q: Dear Doctor,
Pls if u can help me .my bust size is just 30 ".can u suggest some cream which i can apply to improve my bust size or some medicine.
A: The main remedy in homeopathy for poorly developed breasts is Sabal Serrulata. Try it in the 30c every l2 hours for up to 7 days. If you feel that there is some sensation of something happening in the breasts you can then continue it but stop at intervals. Otherwise you should see a homeopathic doctor for constitutional treatment. I do not know of any cream which could improve the size. Should homeopathy not work it may be a question of just coming to terms with what you have got and accepting it. If you are worried about having a relationship in the future and that someone is going to be put off by the fact that you do not have very large breasts, they are probably looking you at you on too superficial a level, and therefore would not make an ideal partner in the long term.

Sabal 30c
Q: Dear Dr Lockie,
I bought your book on homeopathy and would like to know how sabal 30c would work in helping a poorly developed breast. Also would like to know how to take it and also where to get it from. by the way I also take HRT prempac C low oestrogen. Will this affect the action of either/ Looking forward to your reply. Many thanks,
A: Sabel 30c would help with poorly developed breast if it is homeopathic to the condition and if it is possible for the body to increase the size of the breast, i.e. it is not just purely a genetic problem. You can obtain it from a specialist homeopathic pharmacy such as those given in the list under the products section on the web site and take it every 12 hours for up to 7 days to see if you feel if there is any sensation in the breast. If there is not after 7 days it is probably not worth continuing. If there is then keep going but have breaks at intervals such as 2 days a week or 1 week a month.

whitney
(Login Magickwomun)
Sorry, found more...
November 30 2006, 9:49 AM

http://www.abchomeopathy.com/forum2.php/47181/

gingerD
(Login gingerD)
Re: new NBE info!
November 30 2006, 10:08 AM

very recently Homiopathy is now available as an alternitive form of medicine on the NHS.

Now from what iv read this doctor basically said you are born with what you have got but you could give homiopathy a go.
This is because they now have to accept it as a form of treatment.

I think its great what you have found out and could definatly be worth ago-as iv found out from this forum-nearly anything is worth ago isnt it-are you going to have ago?
in my opinion it takes along time for alternitive theropy etc to recognised by medical proffessionals.
It would be fantastic if they agreed that herbs worked for healing etc-Just as people have known for thousands of years.

jellyboobs
(Login jellyboobs)
EVE MEMBERS
an old friend
November 30 2006, 10:17 AM

I think youll find thats another name for saw palmetto. interesting topic jelly/...

gingerD
(Login gingerD)
November 30 2006, 10:24 AM

Jelly - Sabal 30 is saw palmetto?

_violet_
(Login _violet_)
November 30 2006, 10:35 AM

Yes Sabal Serrulata happens to be Saw Palmetto. Hmmm. http://www.drugdigest.org/DD/DVH/HerbsWh...ta,00.html

Eve M
(Login EveEM)
EVE MEMBERS
November 30 2006, 10:45 AM

The 30 or 30c is a measure of potency. It's not part of the name of the remedy (herb).

Whitney
(Login Magickwomun)
Found 1 more
November 30 2006, 10:51 AM

http://www.abchomeopathy.com/forum2.php/78384/

There were several mentioned, Serrulata Q, Chimaphila, Conium 30c, Iodium, Lechithin, tuberculinum, calc phos 30c, and pituitary 6x? Are all of these other names for herbs too? I found the conium 30c to be hemlock, I guess it's an herb.

What is interesting to me is that the reccommendations for these are given in days, not months...Guess I need to keep poking around and see if I can find more info.

Snowflake
(Login GoldSnowflake)
EVE MEMBERS
Boob basics
November 30 2006, 12:04 PM

I never remember reading a nbe results with just saw palmetto.

Anna
(no login)
Re: Boob basics
November 30 2006, 12:59 PM

I've seen Chimaphila recommended in homeopathy for bigger breasts and I think it's the herb wintergreen.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon