Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ladies, any regrets?

Hi, I'm new and I'm seriously considering getting the Noogleberry to enlarge my itty bitty A-cup titties.

But, I'm scared.

As they say, the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence. Women with small boobs often want big boobs and women with big boobs often want small boobs.

So, I guess I'm wondering, for those of you women who have successfully gone from small boobs to big boobs, do you regret it? Do you love your new big boobs or do you ever wish you had your little boobs back?

don't most girls end up getting addicted to growing and just want to get even bigger? Big Grin kind of like how when people get implants they usually wish they had gotten them bigger than they did.

Yeah, I was wondering about that, Goodwill. And I feel like I could be one of those women who starts getting bigger and then just wants to keep getting bigger and bigger.

But, I just wonder, when successful women look down at their E/F/G-cup boobs and realize that their little A/B-cup boobs are gone forever, do they regret it? Does the addiction excitement wear off when they realize that they now have big-boob problems? Big-boobed women often talk about how uncomfortable large breasts are.

(21-02-2016, 06:01 PM)Larkspur28 Wrote:  Yeah, I was wondering about that, Goodwill. And I feel like I could be one of those women who starts getting bigger and then just wants to keep getting bigger and bigger.

But, I just wonder, when successful women look down at their E/F/G-cup boobs and realize that their little A/B-cup boobs are gone forever, do they regret it? Does the addiction excitement wear off when they realize that they now have big-boob problems? Big-boobed women often talk about how uncomfortable large breasts are.

It's not that many women who can go from A's to E plus, only a couple on BN that I know of and I've been here a while.
If your a lucky one who grows well with noogling itl take some time anyway... You can just stop when you reach the desired size. My personal advice don't go jumping on the herb/other bandwagon and take risks to get them bigger which I suspect your afraid might happen? It's not worth it to mess up your hormones TRUST ME.

But yeh i know some of the males have gone up multiple cup sizes , lucky burgers RolleyesRolleyes

I might be kinda biased since I'm a dude, but I couldn't see any chick really regretting getting e cups unless maybe they ended up being misshapen/saggy/gross looking when their small boobs were perky and well shaped. and of course having huge boobs does come with some negatives like back pain or excessive attention, but I would assume the positives of mind control powers over men usually outweigh the negatives Big Grin
but yeah like ella said, I think its really rare for someone with a cups to get that big anyway so its probably a moot point.

I don't regret it. I don't consider having huge boobs, but they are way bigger than what I had before, and I am very happy about it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon