Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi All

Wink 

First off. I apologize for the long post on the forum I wanted everyone to know how useful and meaningful it has been to me.

Hi, everyone. I am new here, been about a week, and I have been intently looking around this forum. Been short of sleep this week, I wonder how that happened. : ) I wanted to thank everyone involved with this forum for such a great job. It was nice to find others who like myself have a simple desire for female breasts. The information plus personal experiences I have found here has been of a great help to me. The information here and on the old site would seem to cover all of the bases on getting started with growing your own breasts. I have found that information on the net, relating to men wanting breast and how to get them. Has been difficult to put together in a complete format. Some sites cover this, some that, mostly about female breast growth. You wonder what will work on you, what won't, or work better. If there is a better forum or site of information, I have not been able to find it. Having it all in one place for men has been wonderful. Some sites have been, at least in my experience hard to find and then navigate. Most were full of information I do not need at this time or at all. You may have seen lurking around the forums lately as andy here and on the old forum as andy2andrea. After years of the crossdressing cycle, and due to recent events. I have decided to more fully explore my other self as andrea. I have always wanted breasts and thanks to the information on your site. I have better, safer starting point to make that happen. I am starting slow, I have been on saw palmetto, and milk thistle this week and next week. I have also been taking vitamin b liquid and ester-c with massages to get started. Will add fenugreek and fennel to get started soon. I will let everyone know how things progress. I am 39 so I know it is a slow progress. Due to foolish messing around with things I didn’t understand then. I have a head start on my left nipple. Some tissue build up there and my nipples are already up.

Hi Andy, welcome to the forum, i am also male and i have been doing NBE for a year now, this is a great site, so good luck hun. xxxx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon