Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Teas for NBE

Does Tea work for NBE (fennel,SP,Wild Yam,Mother's Milk)
March 17 2006 at 8:58 AM
Mrs.Taylor (Login Mrs.Taylor)
EVE MEMBERS
Hello Everyone and Thank you for your time. I was wondering those of you that are drinking the herbs in a tea form does it make a difference?? I've read that liquid goes straight to the source but solid form(pills) need to be broken down and everything else. Its like when you drink apple juice it is processed quick to the source but you eat an apple it takes 1 1/2 days to give the body the nutients. My doctor told me that too. Im not knocking the pill form but just putting that out there. Im just wondering if the tea herbs could cause growth too? Thank you for all your opinions and help...love ya

xSx
(Login xSx)
Re: Does Tea work for NBE(fennel,SP,Wild Yam,Mother's Milk)
March 17 2006, 10:13 AM

I am having fennel tea from time to time. The fennel dosent taste that bad either it smells quite like licourice.

I can't really say whether it gets nto your system quicker but i don't think it can hurt! I suppose when you drink more water than usual you end up going to the toilet loads but food does take that bit longer to be processed so what you are thinking could possibly be true.

I hope someone can answer this scientifically, it is an interesting idea.

Mrs.Taylor
(Login Mrs.Taylor)
EVE MEMBERS
Thanks XSX Im on it...lol
March 17 2006, 10:25 AM

I figured liquid is alot quicker and using the bathroom helps keep your system clear of waste. I hope my theory is right because then you can take the herbs with the tea or whatever...But what Im really trying to say is The Yogi Detox tea taste great and gives me instant results(feeling happy,calm,relaxed). I never knew tea can work like this. I go to this new store I found where everything they sell is orgainic even applesauce lol. Their herbs they have there look so much better so when Im done detoxing Im going to them instead of GNC. What does everyone else think about the tea theory??

Mrs.Taylor
(Login Mrs.Taylor)
EVE MEMBERS
I was looking up Breast Enhancement TEA
March 17 2006, 11:05 AM

I just wanted to note a read a couple other sites too its best to drink it right before bed(night) and let mother nature do the rest.

Want a bustier look? Drink Bustea! Here's a tea recipe that will give you a hearty dose of breast-enhancing herbs.

In a saucepan, pour two cups of water over one cup of fenugreek sprouts. Add a dash or two of anise, basil, caraway, dill, fennel, licorice, marjoram and lemongrass. Bring to a boil, then let cool. Add lemon juice and honey to taste. Drink one to two cups a day.

Fennel contains phytoestrogens, plant chemicals similar to the female hormone estrogen. Folklore maintains that the other herbs in this tea can also help enlarge the breasts.

Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare). Fennel is another estrogenic herb that has been used for centuries to promote milk production. You could include it in Bustea to complement the fenugreek. Don't use fennel oil, however. In pregnant women, the oil can cause miscarriage. And in doses greater than about a teaspoon, it can be toxic.

Cumin (Cuminum cyminum). Both common cumin and black cumin (Nigella sativa) have been shown to increase the number of mammary cells in laboratory animals. The herb's effects on the human breast are unknown, but mammals tend to have similar reactions to compounds with mammary effects. You could spice up Bustea with more ground cumin. You could also make liberal use of this spice in cooking.

Do Fenugreek seeds help with breast enlargement?

Many studies have indicated that Fenugreek seeds enlarge the gland within the breast. It also makes the glands harder as they retain more water. Prepare Fenugreek tea (1 cup water, 1/2 teaspoon Fenugreek steeped for 15 minutes). Consume both the Fenugreek seed and the tea once a day.
The Fenugreek tea may be used occasionally to help uplift the breast. Occasional use will not enlarge the glands; also, the water retention property will fade away.

Just a lil Extra Info(off subject)

Have you ever read the list of fillers in Wal-Mart's herbs for instance? Silica (that's sand)??? Talc (builds up to toxicity in the liver)??? Propylene glycol (that's ANTIFREEZE!!!)?!?!? (Note: the Ginkoba/Ginsana/Movana line uses propylene glycol as a filler too) Read the label and remember, especially with herbs, purity counts! Use herbal medicines that work.

Sunset
(Login liquidSunset)
EVE MEMBERS
Sand
March 17 2006, 2:54 PM

I seen a web site that talked about sand being in some herbs. Why would they do that ?? To fill it up and make it look "pretty" ? And antifreeze!!??
I even seen some things that say metal shavings have been found in some herbs.

Be careful of what you buy. Check the ingredients. It should only say

----------------(name of herb) & gelitin(thats what most caps are made of)

Even then, you really never know. The safeest way would probably be to grow and harvest and pack them your self.

Mrs.Taylor
(Login Mrs.Taylor)
EVE MEMBERS
That's scary girl I know
March 17 2006, 3:25 PM

That's why Im asking about the TEA? Can you grow on the Herbal TEA??

Jess
(Login Jess1226)
March 17 2006, 4:18 PM

I say yes!....If you drink enough of it that is.
Also if you to Greenbush.net they have a ton of info about breast herbs too. I get my herbs from them because they are pure and fresh. They also make a extract of all the herbs. 1 Ml of this extract is 1000mg you can add it to a drink or breast cream or I have also heard if you put it under your tounge it gets right into the blood stream right away and work wonders for Breat enhancment.
I have tried it but it tates nasty to me. So I just use it in my massage oil and it plumps me right up! Look at my picture you can tell witch breast I use it on and witch one I dont.
I have heard many wemen say that the extracts work better and faster for them and they are really not expencive either.
I have thought of just useing the extract my self an seeing if it make a diffrence from the pills just because of what I have read.

Boobie Blessing to everyone!
Love,
Jess

Sunset
(Login liquidSunset)
EVE MEMBERS
TEA
March 17 2006, 5:34 PM

I dont know if it would work better or not but maybe quicker?
I really dont know.

I have also heard that if you use liquid herbs, you should take them under your tounge. The lady in the herb store I go into is always telling people to take them that way. So your right about that Jess.

Jess
(Login Jess1226)
March 17 2006, 6:55 PM

If only they could make them taste better! hehe gosh it tastes so nasty! and bitter....Think bigger Boobs... and thats help a little bit...a very little bit. Yuck!

Boobie Blessing to everyone!
Love,
Jess

Mrs.Taylor
(Login Mrs.Taylor)
EVE MEMBERS
Thank you so Much
March 17 2006, 8:52 PM

Jess Thanks for the tip about taking it under the tongue...You are too smart girl Im feelin' your advice too...I was just thinking about the tea thing that is still similar to the liquid version of the herbs too..I agree BRAVO! ENCORE! And Sunset that is weird right that a lil everything can help NBE...Liquid,pills and cream..Thank you everyone and keep the opinions coming

Mrs.Taylor
(Login Mrs.Taylor)
EVE MEMBERS
If anyone else has opinions please help
March 18 2006, 8:30 AM

I suppose all those teas for increasing a mother's milk will help. I've seen quite a number of brands for that.

NBE tea??
August 8 2007 at 11:13 PM strawberry 84 (Login strawberry84)
where can i get this? what type is the best... do you girls by it on the internett or in the stores?

Cutie Pie
(Login cutie.pie)
Re: NBE tea??
August 10 2007, 8:03 PM

There are lots of teas you could use. I suppose any herb used in NBE could be taken as a tea.

Lisa
(no login)
Mothers Milk Tea
August 10 2007, 11:43 PM

Do a search online for Mothers Milk Tea, that's one that they normally have in health stores and is a good one to try.

kieyah
(Login kieyah)
August 11 2007, 3:47 AM

greenbush has one it is called bustea

bonnette
(Login bonnette)
August 11 2007, 8:19 AM

stupid question maybe, but

could all milk production supportive teas (also granulated) do?

i saw one in the supermarket and it's in granulated form so it would be really easy to use, but it's a bit expensive so i wouldnt buy if it's no good.

kieyah
(Login kieyah)
August 11 2007, 4:25 PM

A lot of women use herbal teas intended for increasing breast milk supply. The idea is that those herbs cause the milk ducts/lobes to swell even in non-lactating women, thereby causing temporary increase in breast size. And hopefully eventually permanent increase. Those teas are easier to find but can be expensive.

If you find a good herbal store you can also look in their tea section for the ones that contain individual herbs and look for the herbs that are good for nbe. I have seen for example black cohosh tea, evening primrose tea, saw palmetto tea, licorice tea, red clover tea.

The one on greenbush website has some of these plus other well known nbe herbs like fenugreek. I haven't tried it yet because I am not a tea drinker but when I have extra $ I intend to try it. I suppose you could always make your own from whole or crushed/cut herbs. That may turn out to be cheaper and then you could sample/try out each one and customize it to your taste and results. Hope this helps.

Fluffy Sheep
(no login)
August 12 2007, 11:27 PM

I think virtually all NBE herbs could be taken in tea form, although you would sometimes need other herbs included for taste.

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
August 13 2007, 11:23 AM

I'd be careful about those milk supply teas tho, I looked into buying one and the main ingredient was actually lactose, while there was only a scratch of herbs. It wouldn't be very healthy to ingest huge ammounts of lactose, any extreme shift in metabolism can have unexpected conscequences.

Also in general, teas are very weak for NBE.

Adding teas to my program
November 19 2007 at 4:18 AM CuteLittleBunnie (Login CuteLittleBunnie)
I am adding variety of teas to my program. Do you think that teas will have a good effect or do you think the capsules are better? Well, the teas I got are, fennel seed, saw palmetto berries, the fenugreek seed one I drink always and I got a ginger root one. But, I am not sure if ginger is helpful with NBE. So, what do you think? I will keep you all posted for when I get some good results.

Hopeful88
(Login Hopeful88)
Re: Adding teas to my program
November 19 2007, 3:44 PM

Hey, I'm not sure which is better I think the general consensus is both are ok as long as your taking the right amount of each. The fennel tea is reasonable and tastes fine... but I just started taking Fenugreek tea and its so awful. From the time I take it in my mouth and swallow it to the aftertaste!!! How do you stand it?

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
November 19 2007, 9:24 PM

The teas are not as strong as the capsules (not sure why) - read Eve's personal program top to bottom for quantities of both. Adding a herbal teabag makes things a bit better. Barley grass is quite nice, goat's rue is ok. Korean ginseng is disgusting and red clover tastes bad, doesn't dissolve properly and is a scary black colour!

CuteLittleBunnie
(Login CuteLittleBunnie)
November 20 2007, 1:40 AM

Hopeful, I use 2-3 splenda's in it and a little bit of honey. It tastes good. But then again I like maple!! What does saw palmetto berries tea taste like?

Black Sheep
(Login Hopeful88)
November 20 2007, 2:44 AM

Aw thanks for the advice but I am not one of those people who tastes maple in it at all... all i get is that really bitter celery taste, i have to make a funny face evrytime i swallow some. And i tried adding in honey but it didnt help unfortunately

CuteLittleBunnie
(Login CuteLittleBunnie)
November 20 2007, 3:39 AM

What kind do you get? Cause this is the kind I get...
http://www.amazon.com/Alvita-Bags-Fenugr...B000PKYSEO
Let me know if the link works. Plus you can get it alot cheaper at a health food store, maybe even vitamin shops.

hopeful88
(Login Hopeful88)
November 20 2007, 3:57 AM

That's the exact one I bought, it was the cheapest one I could find at my local health store. At one point I talked myself into just trying to chug it down quickly so it would be over with, but after swallowing two big mouth fulls I had to stop yuck. And I swear I'm normally not this picky with herb tastes... I really want to try the fenugreek though... Thanks to all who are helping me with my taste problem Smile

bonnette
(Login bonnette)
November 20 2007, 5:24 AM

hello girls

i am the one who has been on teas for two months now. Firstly because it much cheaper (300 g Fenugreek seeds cost around 3 euros and last few months and fennel seeds 100g takes 1 euro). i drink morning and evening but i make the teas quite strong. if using the fennel teabags then 3 per cup. and i really like the taste. in the evening i drink fenugreec but i disllike the taste so much that i hide it with other teablends for women (liquarice, fennel etc.) which turns the taste into gingerbread-like, yammy.

what i can not say is if it's working or not. i thought so while seeing some gowth but now am afraid it was just swelling from deep massages but will see.

oh just to mention to fight the adrogens i take 3 tbl pumpkinseed oil and my face has never been more clear. can't say about the back though Sad, dont know why it doesnt work there.

Good luck to all of us!

Bonnette

hopeful88
(Login Hopeful88)
November 21 2007, 1:11 AM

Thanks for the info bonnette. I tried adding 2 and a half teaspoons of sugar to my fenugreek tea today and it hid the bitter celery taste well but it ended up being so sweet and weird that it was gross in a new way today Smile haha... Next I will try add it to orange juice (because I read that from an old post on this board) and with other teas in one cup like you said you do.

good luck

hopeful88
(Login Hopeful88)
November 21 2007, 1:25 AM

just another question I forgot to ask bonnette out of curiosity, which teas have you been drinking the past 2 months (besides the fenugreek and fennel)? Thanks for your time!

bonnette
(Login bonnette)
November 21 2007, 6:18 AM

hey Hopeful88

since i tend to be cold all the time i drink teas when at home, any tea (beside black).beside fennel and fenugreek ( i mix them together by the way and add this "female blend" which has lot of incredients and the taste is strong and gingerbread-like) i drink peppermint and chamomille mostly.but we have this very nice tea-shop in our town which sells large variety of different herb-tea for reasonable price, that's where i fount the "female blend" as well. they also one for men called Potency but it tastes exactly the same and for female.

please, if You want to sweeten Your teas try honey instead. and not much cos we have to watch out the androgens.

as for making the tea when i use the seeds i place the seeds when the water starts boiling, then turn off the fire but leave it there to steep a while. This i do in the evening. and it has become an habit to use the same leftover in the morning where i add 3 teabags of fennel. i dont know though if the reuse is any good idea but i think just placing the boiling water over seeds doesnt brinf the potential out full. Should ask Molly perhaps if she knows.

Hope it helps, but as i said i dont know if i do things right but i sort of like my routine, fits with the weather where i would be drinking teas anyway.

Best wishes,

Bonnette

Hopeful88
(Login Hopeful88)
November 21 2007, 3:46 PM

Thanks for answering all my questions Bonnette! I know I shouldn't use sugar and day to day I am trying to cut back on it but that tea was so bad I had to grab some Tongue ...I promise in the future to only use honey though.

good luck

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
November 21 2007, 4:49 PM

Don't know if honey's much better! Have you tried lemon juice? (I don't mind sour). Think you might be better with the capsules or wonderup which has everything you need in it and the tablets are small. Excess sugar converts to testosterone and may start to give you acne and facial hair never mind making you fat. Otherwise why not add your fenugreek to your food, then you could use onions, chilli or garlic or other savoury stuff to cover it, I know you put fenugreek in certain crurries but I don't really like Indian food. I'm putting soy in my food, it doesn't have much of a taste - lucky me!

Hopeful88
(Login Hopeful88)
November 21 2007, 5:00 PM

Well today I just put the fenugreek tea with raspberry tea in my mug, and the raspberry did a pretty good job of hiding the flavor so i'll probably stick with this technique for now Smile thanks for the advice everyone...

good luck

A question re: The use of herbal 'teas'....
April 9 2006 at 1:14 PM
STEPHANIE (Login falon.33)
Hello girls,I think I've already inqiured about this topic in the past however I dont recall getting a direct answer at that time,I'm hoping maybe one of you can help me out on this.

Does anyone know the 'equivalent' ratio on the herbal teas vs the herbal capsules,or in other words,if you drink 1 average size cup of herbal tea,how many mg/capsules does that equal???
Also,would the ratios vary depending on which specific herb we were discussing???

Any feedback would be much appreciated,thankyouSmile

Molly
(Login MollyH)
EVE MEMBERS
Re: A question re: The use of herbal 'teas'....
April 9 2006, 3:23 PM

Herbal teas vary in strength, so your question cannot be answered. Echinacea is a popular herbal tea for example, but varies in strength significantly, usually from 1200mg per cup to 1500mg. Other herbs are used in different amounts for teas, varying widely from herb to herb, so yes it does depend on which herb you are discussing.

STEPHANIE
(Login falon.33)
April 9 2006, 4:11 PM

Thankyou MollySmileThat brings me to my next question which I will assume already will be another 'too hard to say'..lol..but,most of the 'teas' I've looked at thus far do NOT include/list how many mg's are in an average cup,aside from trying to contact the manufacturer,is there any website/ratio table ect where I can atleast get even the most 'basic/general' run downs of the 'average' amounts consumed in 1 cup of 'x' tea and again,how many mg/pills the cup would equal???I know,I'm being impossible here..lol,but I dont know how anybody could even use these teas in NBE without knowing atleast an estimate of how much herb they're consuming and in what ratio- comparison to the capsules?!?

Alison
(Login Alison.)
April 9 2006, 9:08 PM

I don't know if such a website exists, but as a very rough guide I'd say most herbal teas would need 2 or 3 capsules of the herb to make one cup.

STEPHANIE
(Login falon.33)
April 10 2006, 1:28 AM

Thankyou so much Alison,it does make sense that way doesnt it.Anyway if anyone should have any 'finds' re this topic in the future please post them and I will do the same if I find anything.I think theres quite a few members who have mentioned using the teas in their routines and so I think its important for us to know exactly how much herb that adds per day to the routine/intake,that kind of thing could really make a big difference,especially if its 'adding' 3 extra capsules to the daily regimine,when you look at it like that it really can have a very positive OR very negetive effect depending on the individual and her oral capsule intake already.Thanks again for trying to help Molly and AllisonSmile

MK#
(Login MyKids3)
EVE MEMBERS
HEY STEPH......
April 10 2006, 1:49 AM

I tried to find what your looking for,but Im not having any kind of luck,but I did see that 2-3 capsules make a cup,nothing about the mgs.SORRY

: ) KEEP SMILIN'!

Another theory - potent teas vs capsules
March 21 2008 at 8:25 AM
double_ace (Login double_ace)
I read somewhere,, actually it was a post made by gisela and she said boiled powder made into tea is stronger than capsuled power.. and it kind of makes sense, not that it won't work with just capsules because plenty of girls grew off of that already but it might have the ''carrot'' effect, like how carrots nutrition properties increase when it's cooked rather than when it's eaten raw.

Like Eve for example, she drank a lot of herbal teas and she had great results.. i don't think she took that long either!

So those that are stalling may want to try boiling the powder instead and taking it in tea form!

I also have a question myself for the herbal tea drinkers! if u normally would take 3000mg daily, do u just take that 3000mg and boil it, then just drink the tea and leave the stuff on the bottom?

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
Re: Another theory - potent teas vs capsules
March 21 2008, 9:36 PM

Double-Ace, finally you're asking a question I know the answers to!

Eve didn't boil any of the herbs she just added hot water to the powder in a cup and left it for 10 mins.

I also asked about drinking the powder at the bottom and Eve said she left the tea for 10 mins before drinking then drank the liquid only and threw away the powder.

Whenever I've tried making the teas I've added a bit more water at the end and swirled it round to get all the powder thendrank that too which was probably a huge overdose and no wonder it tasted disgusting!

double_ace
(Login double_ace)
March 21 2008, 10:09 PM

LOL @ the overdose...

Did u feel like dirnking it insteading swollowing the pills made any difference?

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
March 21 2008, 10:12 PM

Well.....the teas were so bad I only took it 3x so I would say the pills did more for me as I was able to take more, I don't like tea at the best of times never mind the creepy black witch's brew you get when you try to make it out of red clover! I can really tel what works on me because I use suction but I think I got most feelings when I first started WU, when I took WU + individual herbs + oils and again when I started hypnosis. I'm not very good at sicking to things that don't show an immediate result!

Hopeful88
(Login Hopeful88)
March 21 2008, 10:14 PM

I drank down some nasty teas before I ever started taking capsuled herbs for about a month or two... even though that it isn't long I didn't have any feelings what so ever. I used teabags that i bought at the storeh with boiling water and let them sit for very long periods of time (only to enhance the awful flavor of fenugreek more). Just thought I'd share.

Youngster83
(Login Youngster83)
March 21 2008, 10:59 PM

"Like Eve for example, she drank a lot of herbal teas and she had great results.. i don't think she took that long either!"

Wait, I thought it took Eve 18 months to reach her goal. Or am I wrong?

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
March 22 2008, 8:35 AM

She only took 2-3 months to get a visible / measureable increase. I'm not sure when she actually stopped growing / reached her final size but she was nervous about stopping the herbs so maybe she went on for a bit longer before she switched to maintenance, maybe she finished growing earlier.

double_ace
(Login double_ace)
March 22 2008, 9:15 AM

thanks ladies.. you've helped me confirm this, i am def taking capsules, considering me not being able to take down anything that's disgusting!

May Have Found Something Great - Check It Out!!!!!!!
February 28 2007 at 10:49 PM Madison (Login littlemadison)
For all those interested in drinking tea!

I found a webpage for "breast tea" which includes a lot of the herbs that we are taking now:

http://breastea.com/shopping/nfoscomm/catalog/index.php

Ingredients in Tea(s):
Roobios
Rose Hips
Lemongrass
Fenugreek
Blessed Thistle
Hibiscus
Nettle Leaf
Alfalfa
Fennel
Anise

Flavors of Teas:
Apple Spice (ingredients above plus cinnamon, natural cinnamon flavors, natural apple flavors and other natural flavors)
Regular (?) (ingredients above plus natural flavors)
Orange Mango (ingredients above plus orange peel, natural orange flavors, natural mango flavors and other natural flavors )
Peach (ingredients above plus peach leaf, peaches, and citric acid)
Chocolate Caramel (ingredients above plus natural chocolate and caramel flavors with other natural flavors, dairy, cocoa, nutmeg)
Egyptian Chamomile (ingredients above plus egyptian chamomile and no natural flavors listed)

These teas are for increasing breast milk supply - but judging by the ingredients in them, we could benefit from them as well!

The only downside: These teas sell by the bags - and one bag makes one gallon. These teas can only be stored in the refrigerator for 48 hours, and they recommend drinking 1-2 quarts a day. The recommended dose is for increasing breast milk though, so I'm sure we would have to drink less. But then the tea you made would last over 48 hours and no longer be effective.

My solution: Buy coffee filters. Break open the bags of tea and store the tea in an airtight container/jar/bag. When ready to make tea, pour the boiling water into a mug, place some tea in the center of a coffee filter, fold it around to keep it "bagged" and not mixing in with tea, then just hold it in the water for a few minutes. This way you can just have a few cups of tea a day without any going to waste.

With all these great ingredients, you think it could have SOME good effects on our breasts, right?

Here is what they say on how quick it starts working (for breast milk supply):

"As this tea starts filtering through your body, it's going to make a big increase in breastmilk production and supply... ...Some mothers see an increase in breastmilk production within the first day, and for others it make take a week. Most moms see an increase within the first 48 hours."

If it works this quickly with breast milk supply, I'm sure it would make a quick difference in size.

My only question is this: Would this cause lactation if you are not breastfeeding and you are only drinking a few cups of this a day?

I think it would be worth a try! What does everyone think??? Check out the website, check out the ingredients, let me know! I just might have to order some!

x madison

Lisa
(Login lilmama40)
Re: May Have Found Something Great - Check It Out!!!!!!!
February 28 2007, 10:55 PM

That is a good find, but they make teas that are easier to deal with as far as brewing by the cup. I think it's called Mothers Milk Tea or something like that, they have it at my local healthfood store, and I think you can order it online too. I think the ingredients are pretty much the same. I don't think it causes lactation, no. It just makes more milk if you're lactating by doing what those herbs do to our breasts for NBE. It couldn't hurt. :-)

Vivian Shih
(Login BabeVi)
March 1 2007, 12:17 AM

Oh wow, good find. Thank you honey~

Greatest Boobie Love,
Vivian Shih

Madison
(Login littlemadison)
awesome!
March 1 2007, 1:18 AM

Thank you so much for that addition! Just looked at Mother's Milk Tea, and it contains fennel seeds, coriander seeds, spearmint, lemongrass, borage leaves, blessed thistle leaves, althea root, lemon verbena, and fenugreek seeds (to all who are wondering). I think that's still very good, but I PERSONALLY would rather the breast tea as it has many of the NBE herbs I use or was planning on adding in. But yes it would be a lot easier. The rose hips, nettle, and alfalfa I have heard to be very helpful as well - which are in the breast tea. But for those who would not want to empy the packets and make their own tea bags, or those who like the ingredients better, this is very helpful find Smile Thank you!

x madison

colby
(Login colby4u2nv)
Madison
March 1 2007, 1:31 AM

What about bustea tea that they sell at greenbush, which is $9.99 for 100 teabags?

Madison
(Login littlemadison)
March 1 2007, 1:50 AM

Wow, you guys. How come I have never heard of these teas before?? Nobody uses them? I wish I would have known about them sooner!! Smile Thank you

x madison

colby
(Login colby4u2nv)
March 1 2007, 2:07 AM

Well, I'm waiting until I order my liquid kit from greenbush to order the tea at the same time but there was a testimonial that the tea doesn't taste bad so I'll be ordering that in a week or two. If u order the tea keep me posted. I also heard from this forum and theit testimonials that u get a free product gift with every offer, they have monthly free offers so check it out.

Lisa
(Login lilmama40)
March 1 2007, 5:15 PM

I think some have used teas. If you're a tea drinker, it's a great way to get your herbs! I've tried to ramp up my fennugreek but I think it's causing headaches, so I'm thinking of adding a little tea in here and there instead of ramping up too much on the pills.

elle
(no login)
March 1 2007, 9:28 PM

thats sounds like a good idea, ive also heard that rose hip tea helps to balence the hormones xxxxxxxxx

Sara
(no login)
Such a great idea!
March 2 2007, 3:10 AM

Wow, this is awesome! Thank you! Also, maybe you could ope the tea bag and section it out in a metal loose tea holder. This wqy you could make the tea by the cup and not have to waste any...not sure if it would work, but a suggestion.

Sara

Anonymous
(Login gingerD)
March 2 2007, 2:17 PM

Ijust cant drink or take anything with fennel is in it-iv been put off for life and never liked it any way.

What i would like to know is,i asume you can make your own tea from herbs you choose yourself, but how?
Iv found AC in dried berry form, and other varius herbs-do you simply weigh the ammount required-(put in a bag)-Not essential you could use one of those little tea pots with the holes in-(loose tea goes in them,it has alittle chain on it))
and add boiling water?

I was thinking
Green tea
AC
cayenne
pos-red rasberry leaf?
ideally blackcurrent oil-not sure if thats possible?

any one got any boobie tea ideas or made their own?

Surf
(Login Surf.)
EVE MEMBERS
March 3 2007, 1:51 PM

Eve drank teas in her NBE process (and she had great success). I think teas are a very good thing to add to ones routine. When the whole Vitex thing started on the forum, I started drinking Chasteberry (vitex) tea. At that time, I also started drinking fenugreek and fennel teas as well. I tend to drink more of the vitex because I like the flavor more than the fenugreek or fennel. Anyways, I found the vitex tea before I could find the vitex capsules or extract, so that's what started the whole tea thing for me. I've enjoyed them. I don't know if I've had any growth associated with them in particular, but I'm going to continue drinking them.

nsowdrops
(Login snowdropsfalling)
March 5 2007, 12:31 AM

bustea is very good from greenbush. Tastes good. I even tried their powdered herb bags which is ok too but I prefer the taste of the premixed one. You could also add a tea bag for flavor if you get the bulk bag and that helps. It's not horrible plain but I like more flavor to it. I also think it helps dissolve pills quicker if you take it together.

mo
(Login dragonfly180)
March 5 2007, 2:16 AM

I have been on the bustea thing for about a week and its doing great..my boobs hurt soo bad.and they look bigger and its only been a week,so i will let you all know if it keeps on working..
i found out how to make it myself.

Bustea

In a saucepan, pour two cups of water over one cup of fenugreek sprouts. Add a dash or two of anise, basil, caraway, dill, fennel, licorice, marjoram and lemongrass. Bring to a boil, then let cool. Add lemon juice and honey to taste. Drink one to two cups a day.

i found it at this site.

http://www.mothernature.com/Library/Book.../41/21.cfm

i found out that you can use fenugreek seeds instead of the sprouts.

for massage i take the fenugreek seeds and let them soak in water for about a day and when the water is yellow and a little thick like honey, i poor it in some cocoa butter and use it as a massage.
them seeds are useful in many ways.
good luck to all.
mo

colby
(Login colby4u2nv)
Ordered Bustea
March 5 2007, 2:31 AM

I'm glad to hear that bustea from greenbush tastes good as I just ordered 100 teabags from them. Also glad that others are drinking bustea too, keep me posted on any results, I'm going to drink their tea along with their enhancement blend.

Rainbow Sheep
(no login)
Teas
March 7 2007, 8:14 PM

It's worth always checking the strength of herbal teas, as I noticed some of them are not very strong of the main herbs.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon