Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Femax

Femax
April 5 2006 at 3:24 AM Luna (Login Octombrie)
EVE MEMBERS
Has anybody heard of or used Femax?

They talk about their "program" being about 246 $ but it doesn't say how long this program is. Anybody any info on these guys?

steph
(Login falon.33)
HAD to grab this one..lol
April 5 2006, 7:43 AM

I dont have any personal experience with the Femax,but I will say this,I dont trust them much more then all the 'other' NBE companies however I will add this much,they are slightly different in that they personalize a program for you,I dont know all the details but I do believe theyve tried to spam on here before and there has been talk that they have 'fake b/a pics',NOT a desirable trait that you want in an NBE company/brand/product.Personally,I'd avoid them!!!

Jennelle
(Login Jenneelle)
EVE MEMBERS
Re: Femax
April 5 2006, 10:27 AM

I won't criticise your eyesight today, but it says $264 not $246 and it actually does say how long the program is - 6 months. You have to commit for that long - 6 months is the only option available. They claim to be different because they personalise the dose according to your weight and metabolism, but if they increase the dose you then haven't got enough for the 6 months and have to buy more, so it could end up costing you more than $264.

Luna
(Login Octombrie)
EVE MEMBERS
Femax
April 5 2006, 3:10 PM

Jennelle, I said "about 246". I could have of course said about 250 which wouldn't have made any difference, really. When it comes to that much money, 10-20 $ is not significant and more importantly, it was pretty obvious from my message that the price was not the issue. The real issue is if someone has any experience with the product or any other info from other reliable sources. I did see they reccommend 6 months, but overlooked that they specifically mention their program to be 6 months. Thanks.

Amanda
(Login Amanda.)
EVE MEMBERS
Femax
April 6 2006, 8:06 PM

Femax used to be the exact same product as Megabust (minus one ingredient). They changed it but still use the same pictures you can see on the Megabust site.

To the "veteran" members;a question re:FeMax
January 8 2006 at 1:41 PM Stephanie (Login Steph73)
Some help pleaz,I DONT want 2 trash a person or product w/out just cause however I DO want 2 protect the "niave",can u check into this "breastfacts.org for me & ither validate my paranioa OR "put me in my place"! -1)although they DONT claim DD's,they DO claim all WILL grow.-2)the brand names "FeMax",yet their "site name" is designed to sound "objective".-3)The $ is... OUTrageous!-4) They have a "phone-a-nurse" how ETHICAL is THAT (NBE is 2 random & "variable")? Anyway,please check it out & give me YOUR opinions so I can "warn newbies w/ some confidence in myself/my opinion! Thank you much!

Stephanie;32

Buffy
(Login Buffeee)
Re: To the "veteran" members;a question re:FeMax
January 8 2006, 1:53 PM

Isn't the fact that it is so expensive reason enough not to take it? One can buy individual herbs much more cheaply. I do not understand why anyone would bother themselves with ANY commercial product simply for this reason.

...my 2 cents

Cyan
(no login)
Re: To the "veteran" members;a question re:FeMax
January 8 2006, 3:00 PM

Actually, their product is not so expensive when you break it down. The main ingredients are:

- SERENOA SERRULATA (saw palmetto) / Extract 10:1
- FENNEL SEED / Extract 10:1
- FENUGREEK SEED / Extract 10:1
- WILD MEXICAN YAM / Extract 10:1

Other ingredients: Ashwagandha, Avena Sativa, Damiana Leaf Extract, Sativari, Pueraria, Ginkgo Leaf Extract, L-Histadine, Nigella Sativa, Vitex Angus-Castus, Blessed Thistle Leaf Extract, Ginger Root Extract, Lepidium Meyenii Extract.

The program costs $240 for a 6 months supply which breaks down to $40/mo; this is approximately how much it would cost to buy the main herbs individually depending on brand & quantity. The individual herbs price on their site, though, seem to be on the expensive side.

The other ingredients in the product seems to be for increasing libido, menstrual disorder, fertility, etc that you may not need. Per the website, there is a personal assistant to monitor your progress and a no time limit guarantee.

It does not sound too bad, but why buy their products when you are already using the main herbs individually and can adjust accordingly? The other herbs may give you side effects that you may not want.

Stephanie
(Login Steph73)
To Buffy
January 8 2006, 3:13 PM

You are sooo right,but unfortunatly some of these sites are REALLY good at making themselves LOOK "honest" & "popular" and while some of us can spot a scam from 100 miles away,others can not and in light of the cost of implants or a product like BRAVA,many of the more desperate,or niave girls WILL pay that much thinking its a "deal" in comparison!

Stephanie;32

Stephanie
(Login Steph73)
To Cyan
January 8 2006, 3:33 PM

Hi,thanx for the feedback and what youre saying about the "price comparison" definatly makes sense homever when I did a "google search" on the site name,the FIRST "result" that came up turned out to be a link to a comparison site where it noted FeMax at between 264.00 and 380.00$! ??

Stephanie;32

SugarQ
(no login)
Re: To Buffy
January 8 2006, 8:10 PM

my only thought on this femax is that i believe they are the ones that 'borrowed' b/a pictures from another nbe brand who then "borrowed" their picture from a breast augmentation site. but the pictures are on a different femax site. i dont care for any brand that feels the need to use fake b/a pictures. i prefer to pay more to a honest company and got no results then to buy from scamers. but if they honor their guarantees and they give good customer service and assistance then what can i say. go with what you can afford. if you can afford femax and you believe they know what they are doing then go for it. you cant put a price on success anyways.

Cutiepie3
(no login)
I know you asked for "veterans"...
January 8 2006, 8:21 PM

but I feel like I need to clarify myself. First of all I understand your skepticism if it's never been mentioned on this board before it is a little odd that two people mention it on the same day. However, I would like to tell you about my experience on the program. I saw the ad for weight loss and when I called they told me about their breast enhancement program. None of the girls there ever said they were a nurse, they're just people who have been trained in the use of herbs particularly this product. They're actually a lot like the people on these boards, if you can do the research and use individual herbs to help your breasts grow for less money that's great!!!! but I had no clue how to do any of this so for someone like me who didn't have the time to do the research it was a wonderful program to have someone else personalize the dose for me. I just wanted to share something that has worked for me with someone who had asked for advice.

Stephanie
(Login Steph73)
On a more personal note...
January 8 2006, 10:38 PM

Hello Cutiepie,I hope you saw my "apology post" (I believe it's under your last post from the other night)and just 2 clarify,I did not start this thread because of you,I honestly feel like a jack a!* for jumping 2 conclusions! TO EVERYONE ELSE;thanks for the help,just wanted 2 mention "for the record" that I was/am NOT interested in buying FeMax,I just want 2 "know my stuff"& be able to answer posts w/as much insight as possible.

Stephanie;32

Lucy
(no login)
Femax
January 9 2006, 7:59 AM

Femax isn't a scam. How could it be? They use the same herbs that people in this forum are recommending. I have heard about the couple that started that company and they are genuine and know a lot about herbs. It's false to claim that they are expensive, as they price is actually not bad at all considering it's for 6 months and also they customise their formula for each woman by varying the dose. Initially you are set on a generic routine and after a 30 day evaluation your combination/dose is adjusted. The program is tailored to each woman based on their metabolism and weight etc. However, I think there choice of domain name is very poor and I would criticise them for that. Whether this personalised approach makes that much difference I don't know. Some people say Erdic, Wonderup and MegaBust give just as good results. However, the Femax approach is no different to what several people in this forum are always recommending, so why should they be accused of being a scam?

Stephanie
(Login Steph73)
To Lucy
January 9 2006, 8:26 AM

As I said above,I "dont" want to "trash". I'm purely trying to gain info/insight so on that note,I thankyou for your feedback. Also I was wondering,just out of general curiosity,have you ever used FeMax ?

Stephanie;32

Gina
(no login)
Breast Success
January 11 2006, 5:41 PM

Is Femax anything to do with the product known variously as Breast Success, Quick Bust, Femenique, Majestic, Perfect C and Super Bust?

Donna
(no login)
Re: Breast Success
January 11 2006, 9:12 PM

Femax is based on Mega Bust. It's been changed a little so that it's not exactly the same formula anymore, which is important because Femax was always sold at a higher price.

FeMax????
May 22 2008 at 11:45 PM K84J (Login K84J)
Ok so i have been doing alot of research and have found femax i was wondering if anyone here has tried or heard about this company. they follow up on your progress which is something that no other company does. They seem pretty good on paper so i was wondering if anyone else has heard anything at all. I am 5'4" 120 lbs 34 small B and want to gain at least one cup size. I have been wanting this for a long time now so if any one has any advise Im listening. Thanks for your help Smile

Egg
(Login eggiedawl)
Re: FeMax????
May 23 2008, 3:17 AM

It looks the same as most breast enlargement from the US.

FeMax's ingrediants are Saw Palmetto, Fennel, Fenugreek and Wild Yam.

Jennelle
(Login Jenneelle)
EVE MEMBERS
May 23 2008, 8:00 AM

"....they follow up on your progress which is something that no other company does"

This idea seems to be largely a gimmick. What happens is that you call them and if you haven't seen results they tell you to take a higher dose of the product or they try to sell you some digestive enzymes.

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
May 23 2008, 9:16 AM

It seems like a gimmick to me too, cause to follow up on someone they would have to have excessive knowledge about NBE (yeah right) and about that particular someone's body. No one can follow up on you better than yourself. It's your homework.

Femax breast enlargement
March 1 2006 at 1:00 AM Debbie (no login)
has anyone out there tried the femax formula? if so please reply. i have been on this product for 6 months.

Steph
(no login)
Hi Debbie
March 1 2006, 2:33 AM

I dont use that brand but I just noticed that nobodys answered yet so I'll say this much,MOST of those brand name formulas are considered the same and just dont seem to have high enough doses of herbs to be effective,some of the European brands are considered more likely to work compared to US brands:-)

SugarQ
(no login)
Re: femax breast enlargement
March 1 2006, 4:50 AM

femax use fake b/a pictures so make sure you are aware of that.

anyways, how has your progress been going? 6months is a long time and you should be seeing something.

SugarQ
(no login)
Re: femax breast enlargement
March 1 2006, 6:07 PM

wow just checked and it still looks like they are using fake b/a pictures. i remember seeing the first pictures on a breast augmentation site. and the bottom picture was taken from another NBE product brand which was probably "borrowed" from another breast augmenation site.

Dionne
(no login)
Pictures
March 1 2006, 11:01 PM

They got their pictures from Mega Bust. Still they use the right herbs for NBE and personally I think the follow-up evaluations are a good thing.

Has any one taken femax supplements???
December 5 2008 at 9:41 AM mimi (no login)
I was wondering if any one has heard of femax..They offer a breast enhancement program with a follow up as well. I wanted to know if any one tried it and if it worked..Its also published in Cosmo magazine..

Thanks
MIMI

Sally Anne
(Login sally.anne)
Re: Has any one taken femax supplements???
December 5 2008, 9:49 AM

The follow-up isn't up to much apparently. You ring them if you haven't had results and they advise you to up the dosage or they sell you some digestive enzymes. Calling it follow-up is a bit exaggerated.

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
December 5 2008, 10:03 AM

Search the forum and you'll find many topics about femx. It's not a worthwhile product. Don't listen to the advertisements, in fact in NBE it happens that the least a product is advertized the better it probably is.

mimi
(no login)
December 5 2008, 10:09 AM

Thanks for your responses that help me alot.

tracey
(no login)
December 5 2008, 10:49 PM

Notice the FeMax product has been changed and contains herbs which were never in it originally, such as Maca Root.

does femax herbal breast enhancement work?
August 5 2008 at 1:14 PM whyme (no login)
I was wondering did anyone try Femax before? I try researching all kinds of pills and most of them were talked about here that doesn't work. I came across a Femax ad in Cosmo and it said its a plan that adjust to individuals breast enhancement programs.

Sally Anne
(Login sally.anne)
Re: does femax herbal breast enhancement work?
August 5 2008, 3:51 PM

If you're not getting results they generally tell you to increase the dose, so it's not really the personal program they make out. Any other brand could suggest the same thing without calling it a personal program. The other thing if you're not getting results is they suggest taking some digestive enzymes which they happen to sell. Again it's a bit of an exaggeration to call this a personalized program.

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
August 5 2008, 4:06 PM

I think this product has been broguht up before, you can find out by making a forum search. Personally I doubt these people really know much about NBE and the whole thing that they create a program for you is just fancy talking to make it look like sth new. You yourself know your body best so you are the one who can devise the best custom program for yourself, no one else.

Abigail
(Login Abigail3)
I second what Sally Anne said
August 6 2008, 1:02 AM

I was on it a loong time ago and what Sally Ann said is exactly right. I also agree with Moon in that you are better off trying to find what works and fits for your body....you will be the best to figure that out. It takes some time and some trial and error. Oh ya, the Femax didn't work for me. It mad a lot of my hair fall out....so I guess it was too strong of the wrong stuff for me.

Abigail
(Login Abigail3)
oops I forgot to add.
August 6 2008, 1:03 AM

I forgot to add that it didn't make all my hair fall out lol........I was just losing a lot that's all.

whyme
(no login)
August 7 2008, 7:58 AM

Hmm.. sounds scary! I'm on the FeMax pills so I'm scared to try different nbe. Just in case it messes up my period. Plus I'm trying to lose weight and I know the first thing it goes is my boobs =( . Any good suggestions or tips?

Anyone heard of or tried Femax?
April 8 2009 at 6:13 PM LW (no login)
I would love to hear from anyone who has tried this product. I have researched NBE for several years and have visited countless websites selling herbal enhancement pills. Most of them make ridiculous claims and give unrealistic expectations, such a "you'll grow up to 3 cup sizes in three months!!!" I'm convinced that by far the majority of these companies are there only to take advantage of women and that their supplements DON'T work. But, I came across this website and it seemed different. They don't make ridiculous claims and they offer a personalized program that you follow. You call in for follow-ups at the given time and if you're not seeing the progress you should be then they tweak your program for you till you start getting results. Also, i find it interesting that the program includes PM and Maca root along with the FeMax pill (this pill contains the usual boob growing herbs: fenugreek, wild yam, fennel, blessed thistle, etc.)
They have dated testimonials and several before/after pictures that they claim are real. And oh, they don't include a lotion in their program but they strongly encourage massage with your own lotion or oil. They say this is crucial for the program to work. So,, what I'm trying to get at is that it seems like they know what they're talking about. I actually purchased the program several years ago and less than two months into the program i discovered I was pregnant!! So there went that. By the time I was through with the pregnancy and breastfeeding and was ready to tackle NBE again the pills had expired and i threw them away. I know, what a waste of money! But, hey, I would never trade my sweet baby for bigger boobs,, no way.=)
so anyway, I would love to hear from anyone who has heard of this website or tried their products. Maybe I'm hoping someone has tried it and it didn't work so I don't feel so guilty about the money i wasted.Wink I'm not ready to spend that much money on another product unless I know it works. let me know what you think! ~Ann

Betty
(no login)
Re: Anyone heard of or tried Femax?
April 8 2009, 8:48 PM

The personalised program only involves them telling you to increase the dose or alternatively they ask you to buy some digestive enzymes, so it's not really all it's cracked up to be. I imagine that other companies would give the same kind of advice, without calling it a personalised program.

Karen
(no login)
April 8 2009, 11:09 PM

At least one set of their before and after pictures has been found on a breast implant site. Not cool.

Trudie
(no login)
April 9 2009, 12:30 PM

Contrary to what some people think, this product is nothing to do with the formula called firmestra, mamonite, tobustan, nuaugment, ractepan and breast success.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon