Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ainterol and Alcohol

Ok, so I got my second bottle of PM in the mail today. This time I
got Ainterol. Upon reading the bottle, it says not to drink alcohol with
it. Hmm. This is problematic as I am a heavy drinker. Yes, I know
that drinking less would be beneficial to me overall, but for the nonce,
does anyone have any insight to this? Are there bad side effects when
combined with booze? Does it lessen the effectiveness of the PM?
Thanks!

(23-02-2016, 12:11 AM)lilmikey Wrote:  Ok, so I got my second bottle of PM in the mail today. This time I
got Ainterol. Upon reading the bottle, it says not to drink alcohol with
it. Hmm. This is problematic as I am a heavy drinker. Yes, I know
that drinking less would be beneficial to me overall, but for the nonce,
does anyone have any insight to this? Are there bad side effects when
combined with booze? Does it lessen the effectiveness of the PM?
Thanks!

I'd say double blow to your liver more than anything, liver process out toxins and excess estrogen etc

I have read that it does affect hormones. This wasn't the exact study I read about before but it shows similar results: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10397281
Also, I have read that it decreases testosterone.

I was a fairly heavy social drinker before but haven't drank very much in the past year or two because of NBE and because i have been having stomach issues (I believe related to herbs AND alcohol and stress too).

I strongly suggest decreasing your alcohol consumption but it is ultimately your decision and it's still possible to get some growth while drinking. But I found that whenever I got really drunk, my breasts shrank. I did still get growth, but I have definitely grown a lot faster in the past year that I haven't been drinking. (I drink occasionally but really not often and when I do I try to limit myself to four drinks sometimes even just 2).

Hi

I am a little conscious of this also as double load for liver , but what I found is because pm relaxes me
my drink levels went to half ?

Julie

I have found that I do drink less on PM, mostly due to drop in desire. When I plan on heavy drinking I just don't take any that day. I get blood work every 6 months and have seen no issues so far.

I do drink, but maybe a 6 pack a month, unless there is some special event I am going too thats about it. I also get blood work done every 4 to 6 months, and it all seems good. ( I would strongly suggest getting that done )

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon