Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

prettysoulful, I have a question

prettysoulful, I have a question
October 6 2005 at 1:56 AM Sapphy (no login)
First, congrats on your success. I was thinking about following your routine too, and I was just wondering what brand of herbs you use and how long did it take you to gain 3 inches? I think it was 6 months right? Also, is there a difference between the fenugreek liquid extract and the fenugreek capsule? I am so desperate to see results! I wanna try your routine because I think I have most of the items on the list already. Well, hope to hear from you soon!

prettysoulful
(no login)
Re: prettysoulful, I have a question
October 6 2005, 2:53 PM

Hi Sapphy,

To make one correction, I have had 2 inches of growth in 6 months, not 3, I wish!. Smile I took a month break, with no increases, but I have resumed.

The brand of fenugreek I most often use is Nature's Way. I have also used an organic one by Solaray. Both work very well.

The main difference between the liquid and the capsules is determining the appropriate dosages. I am not familiar with using the liquid, and really would only suggest it for making lotions. The amount of fenugreek you may need would really run thru the liquid form, and you don't need the liquid additives like the glycerin or alcohol that is usually the base.

If you really want fast result, though, I can not overemphasize the need to massage and apply moderate heat for 10-20 minutes. I don't usually see any growth until after ovulation and before my cycle, but when I use heat during that time, the results are amazing.

Good luck, and keep us posted!

Sapphy
(no login)
October 6 2005, 10:12 PM

Tnank you. When you use the capsule form, do you break up one capsule? I would like to do that just to save money on the liquid fenugreek. So basically, you break 1 capsule and dissolve it in water and then mix it with lotion? Oh, also, I a currently on a regimen that isn't working well. Do you think I can continue with your regimen or I should do some liver cleansing and start anew? Thank you!

prettysoulful
(no login)
October 7 2005, 4:28 PM

Since you are aware of the benefits of liver cleansing, I would suggest you do a liver cleanse and start anew. It is a good idea to do periodic liver cleanses during the course of BE especially if you are on BE for more than 6 months.

Yes, I do open my capsules and dissolve them in water before I add them to lotion. I try to let it set for 4-8 hours so that it isn't as gritty.

Anonymous
(no login)
October 7 2005, 10:06 PM

I was not on the routine for more than 6 months. More like 1...lol. I was kinda hoping taking your routine will add on to my previous one. If I do a liver cleanse, will I lost all my progress (lack of) that I could have obtained from my old regimen? Oh, and how many mg of fenugreek capsule do you break open?

Anonymous
(no login)
October 7 2005, 10:09 PM

Oh, also, what was your starting size? I don't know if a different starting point would require different herbs? I think below a B would need more SP and over a B would need more fenugreek.

prettysoulful
(no login)
October 7 2005, 10:27 PM

I was a B and started with 3720mg. I was using a brand that was 620mg each and taking 6/day. I didn't ramp up as I would suggest, but I was a little eager. My growth continued when I used brands that were 610mg and 500mg. Right now I'm using the 610mg most regularly.

You really don't have to do a liver cleanse if if weren't on the herbs very long. It shouldn't affect your growth negatively if you decide to just switch over. For some people, there is a build up time required to see results, so if you don't want to risk it, just proceed with the new program.

Anonymous
(no login)
October 7 2005, 10:31 PM

Do you think it is alright for someone with a small A to use so much fenugreek, or would SP be more adequate? Oh, how much mg of Fenurgeek capsule do you break for the massage?

Lisa
(no login)
RE: Liver Cleanse question for Prettysoulful
October 8 2005, 12:11 PM

Prettysoulful, I would like to do a liver cleanse but am not sure which way to go. I am not sure whether to go with an already made natural product or to make something myself? What exactly did you do if you don't mind me asking?
I would really appreciate your advice on this, also about when and for how long to stop the herbs before and after doing the cleanse.
I have been taking BE herbs for about 8 months now and think that maybe it is time to start fresh before continuing.
Thanks in advance,
Lisa

prettysoulful
(no login)
October 10 2005, 2:57 PM

I use one or two capsules of fenugreek in about 3tbsp of water for the massage.

I would not recommend using only SP for your enhancement. I would suggest starting with 1000-1500mg of fenugreek and a normal dose of 360mg SP extract, daily. You may gradually increase the amount of fenugreek on a weekly or biweekly basis until you begin to have signs of growth up to 3000mg.

prettysoulful
(no login)
Re: RE: Liver Cleanse question for Prettysoulful
October 10 2005, 3:15 PM

Hi Lisa,

Well, regarding the liver cleanse...

I won't suggest doing what I do unless you really want to research it and follow the specific protocols that apply. It is not quick and easy, and actually can and often does extend over a course of months. It should be done in conjunction with other system cleanses like parasite and bowel cleanses. I do liver flushes. If you want to know more, I would suggest goggling for it. I use the Dr. Hulda Clark version. I won't be giving advice on liver flushes on this forum because I don't want anyone else who reads this, to do a liver flush, not like it, not investigate it thoroughly, or not follow proper protocol, then say that I suggested that they do it. I'm sure you understand. It is important that this be done in the right way, after thorough personal investigation.

However, you may consider any of the commercial formulas or you could simply add milk thistle to your BE routine. Nature's Secret had a formula that I had considered.

Your break from the herbs will be based on what type of cleanse you do. If you do a commercial form, then you will break usually from the day before you start it, resuming the day after you complete it. If you do a flush, you will not use herbs on the day you flush, and will resume on the 2nd day after, as the day after a flush would be a waste of herbs, you will be visiting the bathroom a lot!

Sappy
(no login)
October 10 2005, 6:35 PM

Thank you prettysoulful.

I am currently a small A. Do you think I would need more SP because of this? Oh, and after how long did you start experiencing growth pains?

Lisa
(no login)
Re: RE: Liver Cleanse question for Prettysoulful
October 10 2005, 7:06 PM

Thank you for your advice and I appreciate that you won't put your exact routine on the forum. Just now I don't really have the time to read books on liver cleanses so I think a commercial product would be the best for me just now, also I have a recurring hernia and am taking herbs for that too, which I don't want to take a break from longer than a few weeks.
I found this liver and kidney detox product and was wondering if you could have a look at it and tell me if you think it is alright for me to take?
http://www.theorganicpharmacy.com/product4.php?product_ID=206&product_sub_group_ID=33&product_group_ID=12
I appreciate your input on this and thanks again on all the advice you have given me,
it has helped me so much!
Lisa

prettysoulful
(no login)
October 11 2005, 8:27 PM

I would suggest you start with the standard amount of SP for now, and see how it goes.

I started feeling pains within a few weeks, but it was close to my cycle, and I didn't realize what might be causing it. Later, that became the normal pattern, and I knew what to expect.

Anonymous
(no login)
October 12 2005, 1:13 AM

pretty soulful, i remember you saying something about smaller breasts needing more saw palmetto. What is the reasoning behind this? I am a 32AAA but can fit into a 32A and I'm taking 585 mg 3 times a day because thats all i can find. i cant find the smaller dose. I'm following the flat to fab program (the saw palmetto, im supposed to take two capsules 3 times a day but i lowered my dosage to one capsule 3 times a day, 3 capsules 610mg fenugreek, 3 capsules 275 mg red clover which i am eliminating once i finish the bottle) but im also adding the nail and hair vitamin and will soon be addint the borage oil as soon as i get it

what exactly is the nail and hair vitamin for? is it just a multivitamin or does it help with some sort of growth hormone?

thanks

Sapphy
(no login)
October 12 2005, 2:05 AM

Thank you for your advice. I will try your routine after mine. Annon, did you have any success with Flat to Fab and how long were you on it?

prettysoulful
(no login)
October 12 2005, 4:40 PM

Ahhh, the complications of online messaging....

Anon, I did not suggest larger amounts of SP for smaller cup sizes as a general rule. I made that suggestion to an individual regarding alternate steps she could try to stimulate growth. I generally recommend 360 mg of SP EXTRACT per day. If you use SP BERRIES, that dosage will be quite a bit different. I do not suggest to anyone to use more than the maximum manufacturer recommended dosage. I realize that different manufacturers may have different dosage info, as in the case of fenugreek, but I try to recommend specific products that I have used, and dosages that these manufactures recommend and that I, myself, use.

I use the hair and nail supplement for the extra vitamins and minerals, they are not critical to the process, so long as you are using some type of multi.

Anonymous
(no login)
Re: liver cleanse to prettysoulful
October 12 2005, 7:19 PM

Prettysoulful, I am not sure if you have seen my post above so I thought I would post it again.

Thank you for your advice and I appreciate that you won't put your exact routine on the forum. Just now I don't really have the time to read books on liver cleanses so I think a commercial product would be the best for me just now, also I have a recurring hernia and am taking herbs for that too, which I don't want to take a break from longer than a few weeks.
I found this liver and kidney detox product and was wondering if you could have a look at it and tell me if you think it is alright for me to take?
http://www.theorganicpharmacy.com/product4.php?product_ID=206&product_sub_group_ID=33&product_group_ID=12
I appreciate your input on this and thanks again on all the advice you have given me,
it has helped me so much!
Lisa

prettysoulful
(no login)
October 13 2005, 7:45 PM

Hey Lisa,

I'm sorry, I did read that, then I got sidetracked before I could look it up.

I just took a look, and the basic listed ingredients sound good. I can't tell what all is in the actual formula. It is usually the secondary ingredients that give cause to pause, like the use of parabens and such.

However, if you feel confident that any additional ingredients will be okay, I'd say it sounds good enough to give it a try.

Lisa
(no login)
October 13 2005, 10:00 PM

Thanks for that prettysoulful, since they say that it contains only organic ingredients I feel confident that the product should be okay.
Only one last question, for how long do you think should I take that formula? I couldn't find anything regarding that on their website and I think that it should state it on the bottle, it is just in case it doesn't. I saw that most formulas you take for 7 days, does that one look to you like it is too? I just don't want to be having to take it for ages just because of the herbs I am taking for my groin, or do you think I could carry on taking those without it affecting the liver and kidney cleanse and without affecting the herbs as well? It is silicea and Hawthorn I am taking just now to help it get better.
Thanks again for your help,
Lisa

prettysoulful
(no login)
October 18 2005, 4:22 PM

Lisa, my best suggestion is to see what is on the bottle, then if they don't specify, I would call the manufacturer to see what they suggest. I'm not familiar with the formula, and would not want to make any suggestions on the duration of use of it.

But good luck. I'll probably start using milk thistle when I finish a couple of cleansing herbs I'm using right now.

Lisa
(no login)
October 18 2005, 10:06 PM

Thanks prettysoulful, the bottle didn't have any instructions but I emailed the company and I got a really helpful reply. It said that if I want to do a liver repair I should take it for a month, if I want to do the detox then 20 days or alternatively I can take it for a minimum of 10 days.
Which one do you think I should do? Do I need my liver repaired or would the detox be enough?
I feel really stupid asking all these questions but I am just not sure.
Also do you think it would be okay to keep on taking silicea and hawthorn for my hernia while doing the liver cleanse?
I really do appreciate all your help and input and hope that I am not bothering you too much with all my questions.
Thanks again,
Lisa

Jen
(no login)
Prettysoulful
October 19 2005, 4:38 PM

I was reading back into some of your earlier on posts.....you had started out just using fenugreek and then adding Saw Palmetto later on (of course along with doing massages etc)

I am taking this approach as well...i'm only using Fenugreek now...i believe it is Nature's Fingerprints Brand. 620 mg capsules. How much do you think (advice) i should be taking per day?? Right now i'm only taking 3 capsules per day but know that i should be increasing this every little while to see more results. Once i ramp up on this, i plan to add the Saw Palmetto before bedtime...just the 320 mg per day since its extract.

If you could advise me on this,i'd be most grateful!!
thanks!

Jen

prettysoulful
(no login)
Re: Prettysoulful
October 20 2005, 2:37 PM

Lisa,

If this is the first time you have ever done anything for your liver, specifically, I'd say just go ahead and do a repair for the 30 days. However, I am not qualified to say if you should use the liver detox with the other herbs you are taking. You may want to email the company and ask if there are any known interactions between the herbs you are taking for your hernia, and the list of herbs/combo of herbs in the liver detox. While you are at it, verify that it is okay to use the BE herbs with the detox as well. If they say it is okay, then you can take a 2-3 week break from BE while you are starting the liver repair, and the last week or two of the repair you can use the BE herbs. I would suggest starting the liver repair on the same day as your cycle starts so that you do not lose out on as much growth time.

Jen,

Yes, I started with Fenugreek one month and the next month I added SP. I say just add one cap per week until you are taking 5-6 caps per day. I use 6 mostly because it is easier to keep track. 5 could suffice I believe, but since it works, I'd rather not tinker with it.

Good luck!

For everyone on prettysoulfuls routine
November 1 2005 at 9:17 PM Lisa (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, since I am doing prettysoulfuls routine and I know there are several more women on here who are using it as well I thought it would be good to have our own thread to compare results.
I have been doing the routine since the middle of July so I have been using it a little over three months now and have so far gained 1 cm. I have had some more nipple and breast tenderness a couple of days ago but have not noticed any more increase in size since then.
I hope everyone is doing well and growing!
Lisa

Angela
(no login) Re: For everyone on prettysoulfuls routine November 1 2005, 9:59 PM

I just ordered all of my stuff today so it should be here ina couple of days. I have started with the fenugreekk and the SP though. I had done a routine with fenugreek, SP and WY and did grow quite a bit. my routine was a little bit different because my amount were not the same as hers. I had stalled then took a break and then took some advice that didn't work out so well, so I am back to what works. I have lost some because it wasn't on there long enough I guess. I am wondering though, I have never been full or gain any weight up top. Not just in my breasts but in my chest area, my collarbones will stick out too much if I lose weight. So does that mean that I will have too hard a time trying to gain boobs? I thought that you had to have fat in your breasts and I am wonderng how you can make that happen if your naturally skinny there. I have never been the person who gains and loses in their boobs, mine stay the same whether I am 130lbs or 150lbs. I am sure there are some of you out there that have the same problem, do you know what I can do to help that? I am trying to drink a protein drink everyday so maybe that will work. I DO NOT want to get really heavy just so I can get boobs. Iwould rather be nice and thin and have itty bitty boobs than be heavy. But I would reall love to be thin and have big boobs so if anyone has any ideas I would love to hear them. thanks

Angela

Angela
(no login) Re: For everyone on prettysoulfuls routine November 3 2005, 2:40 PM

Is anyone there?

Lisa
(no login) Re: For everyone on prettysoulfuls routine November 3 2005, 2:57 PM

I am no expert but I never have fluctuated in my breasts either. I am really skinny and I think I read that this can stop breast growth as well, I think when your BMI is lower than 22 or something? I am really not sure there though, it might still be lower than that.
I think that some people say that you can use progesterone cream when you have really small breasts and that that can help increase their size, I am not sure about the side effects though which is why I haven't considered using it myself so far.
I think you shouldn't worry too much though, you say you did gain in your breasts with taking the herbs before so I don't see any reason why you shouldn't again and why it shouldn't continue.
You probably just have to try and see, and maybe ask your GP or someone about the progesterone cream and possible side effects before you consider using it. I would do plenty of research because I think they aren't natural hormones in the cream, I don't know, there might be some with natural ones, you would really have to have a look about.
Do the massages and maybe use the heat pad too, that worked with me pretty well, and the massages are really important.

Angela
(no login) Re: For everyone on prettysoulfuls routine November 3 2005, 4:16 PM

thank you Lisa. I am attempting to do the routine although I am having a terrible time with headaches, I didn't have any the first round of BE so maybe I am using too much or something. I had started the first time with Tobustan so maybe I will do that for the first month to get my body used to the herbs again but then again I don't know, this is so confusing and such hard work. The things we will do to get bigger! Whoever thought we would look forward to pain and tingles. lol I will keep you posted.

Angela

Lisa
(no login) Re: For everyone on prettysoulfuls routine November 3 2005, 8:19 PM

I think maybe you should just start with one herb at the time and increase each dosage slowly to prevent the headaches. I used to get those every time I went on the contraceptive pill but haven't had any while taking the herbs.
Hope your headaches go away, I know what a pain they can be.

Angela
(no login) Re: For everyone on prettysoulfuls routine November 3 2005, 11:49 PM

Thanks Lisa. I know that I can take these herbs because I did before but maybe your right I just upped them too fast. I think I am going to just take one a day for a couple of days and go from there. Last time I grew on 1800 mgs of fenugreek so I will probably go up to that and stay there but then again it seems to always be changing so we will see. I stall pretty easy so I have to be careful. Thanks again, I'm really glad I found this forum, everybody is so nice and genuine. Smile

Lisa
(no login) Re: For everyone on prettysoulfuls routine November 4 2005, 12:19 PM

What do you do when you stall? It is just that this seems to be happening to me jsut now and I was wondering what to do about it. I will be taking a one month braek doing a kidney and liver cleanse and then slowly upping my dose again after that.

Angela
(no login) Re: For everyone on prettysoulfuls routine November 4 2005, 5:23 PM

I didn't know what to do when I stalled but I have been reading alot and I think if I do this time then I will back off of the herbs to half doses until I have pains and then slowly ramp back up. Wahaika ahd said this on the BEBoard site. Right now I am at 1800 mgs of fenugreek and 160 mgs of SP extract. before I was taking 1440 mgs of SP extract, I didn't know it was stronger so maybe I stalled because of that. Who knows but I am definitely taking it slow with SP this time. Last time I lost a whole month then break and then another month. Try cutting your doses in half and see if that works. Let me know how it goes and also sorry if it is somewhere else but how much have you grown?

Angela

Lisa
(no login) Re: For everyone on prettysoulfuls routine November 4 2005, 10:55 PM

Thanks for the tips Angela, I will try that after my break I think, I have already reduced the amount of Fenugreek I was taking about a week and a half ago, and I think something might be happening now, my breasts do look a bit different today, but it is near the end of my cycle too, so I am not sure if it might be down to that.
I tried to measure them again but somehow they always shrink because the measuring tape is so cold, so before I use it they look definatly bigger but once I measure they are just tiny again and the tape still only shows the 1 cm increase. I don't know if that happens to anyone else too but it is frustrating me slightly. :-)
I know 1 cm doesn't sound much but my breasts looked rounder and bigger before that so I think it really is more, I think they filled out to the sides first which didn't show up on the measuring tape.
How much did you grow when you were on the herbs the first time and how long did it take?

Angela
(no login) Re: For everyone on prettysoulfuls routine November 4 2005, 11:55 PM

Lisa,

That is great that you are feeling things again! I grew about 1 cup size in about three months but I have shrunk some so now I am at about 1/2 cup size bigger than when I started. I usually take a picture on my 5th day of my cycle every month so I can compare. I use my digital camera and put it on the counter so I can see the back of the camera in the mirror. Just make sure you erase all of them on the camera and on the computer after you print. My kids had over some friends (girls thank goodness) and I was showing them some of the pics from our vacation and I thought all of my boob pics were deleted but there were two on there. I could have died! There for all of them to see were my boobs. Like i said thank goodness they are girls but it ws still completely embarassing. But even still the camera thing works better for me than the measuring tape because it goes up and down so much depending on if you are bloated or anything. And also if you get a little down because you don't think it's working or you're not feeling anything then it helps to look at the pics so you can see there really is improvment. It's like watching grass grow so the pics just really help me to stay motivated.

Angela

Lisa
(no login) Re: For everyone on prettysoulfuls routine November 5 2005, 10:35 AM

That sounds really embarassing, but never mind, they probably will forget again quite soon.
I thought about using my boyfriends phone too but then I might forget to delete the pics and the guys at his work are in the habit of just going through each others phones and even though I am pretty :-) I don't need them to look at my boobs.
I don't notice the change on the measuring tape so much, I usually see it in the mirror and feel it, and now they start to bounce a bit, I just hope the increase isn't just down to it being the end of my cycle. I never experienced any swelling, but then I never monitored my boobs this closely so I guess I will have to wait and see until my cycle begins again.
One cup size increase in three months sounds really good though, do you mind me asking what size you started with?
Thanks for sharing all this it is encouraging to hear from someone else who has grown on the single herbs.
Lisa

Angela
(no login) Re: For everyone on prettysoulfuls routine November 5 2005, 8:32 PM

I was a AA on the one side and a AAA on the other side. I went up to a small B on the one side and a full A on the other. But now I am down to a medium A, the one side is just a smidge smaller than that. I have my pics onthe bEBoard site. My name on there is Hulagirl (everyone else seemed to use a screen name so I did also) They are somewhat smaller now but I am starting to get a few feelings now so hopefully soon they will be doing something. I would love to by April be a C.

Angela

Lisa
(no login) Re: For everyone on prettysoulfuls routine November 5 2005, 10:47 PM

Wow, that is really good, can you tell me what exactly you took and how much of it? I am I don't even know what size exactly, an AA or AAA, I just know I don't fit into any bras. I have been growing but just not that much and I would like to compare your routine with mine to see what I might do different if you don't mind posting.
I will go and check the pictures out on the BEboard when I have a minute, thanks for sharing.

Angela
(no login) Re: For everyone on prettysoulfuls routine November 5 2005, 11:01 PM

Here is what I took:

Morning: 1 Fenugreek 620 mgs
1 Wild Yam 375 mgs
3 Saw Palmetto 480 mgs

I massage with Fennel and Aloe vera gel followed with heat for about 20 minutes

Afternoon: 1 Fenugreek 620 mgs
1 Wild Yam 375 mgs
3 Saw Palmetto 480 mgs

Nighttime: 1 Fenugreek 620 mgs
3 Saw Palmetto 480 mgs

I massage with either fenugreek or fennel and then use a heating pad for about 20 minutes to a half of an hour.

I haven't added the WY yet and I also drank a protein drink every day. I ordered one from iherb, the brand is Now but it hasn't gotten here yet. The last one I had bought was from MRM and it tasted like toe jam smells. YUK!! It is the whey protein isolate from both companies. i don't know why but it seems to work better. I also was using the SP berries extract in pill form instead of just SP so I think that is why maybe I stalled. This time round i am going to ramp up the SP very slowly and see what happens. i am using the Mirifem cream in the mornings now because the fenugreek smells so much. It seems to really help. Hopefully we both will get to where we want to be. Smile

Lisa
(no login) Re: For everyone on prettysoulfuls routine November 6 2005, 9:54 AM

Thanks for writing all that down for me, I appreciate it.
You were taking a lot more Saw Palmetto and much less Fenugreek than I am, I think I might try that after my break. Did you stay within the prescription dose of the Saw Palmetto?
I am taking a 320 mg extract and on the bottle it says to only take one a day. At the start I took two, one in the morning and one at night because I have slightly elevated testosterone levels but at the moment I am just trying it out with the one a day.
Do you think the Wild Yam helped you grow? I haven't really thought about using that, it seems like already I am taking a thousand pills anyway. :-)
I hope you see growth again soon and that you get that C cup.

Angela
(no login) Re: For everyone on prettysoulfuls routine November 6 2005, 2:12 PM

I was take way more than it said on the bottle. The berries from what I understand are more potent than the regular SP so I think that is why I stalled. I upped my SP today to 640 mgs and see if that makes a difference. I am going to add the WY in a few days and see what happens. The last time when I took the wY it really did seem to help. I am feeling anxious because they are not hurting do much, just a few feelings here and there. i know that you are supposed to wait until one cycle to see if anything happens so i guess I will wait until my period and then maybe go all the way up with the SP then. I will let you know how it goes.

Angela

Lisa
(no login) Re: For everyone on prettysoulfuls routine November 6 2005, 2:31 PM

Thanks Angela, usually you can take more of the berries than from the extract.
I went to the BEboard and had a look at your pictures, and wow, you really did grow quite a bit!
I think I should really start taking pictures too, just to see the difference for myself, after a while you do forget what your breasts looked like before they grew and it must be good to have a reminder for encouragement.
I usually only ache around the end of my cycle, did you ache during most of your cycle? With me it really is never much but then I have only grown about 1 cm so far, it would make sense that you would have more pain when your grow more.

Angela
(no login) Re: For everyone on prettysoulfuls routine November 6 2005, 4:54 PM

The kind of SP I take is the NOW brand. It is Sp extract and it is made from the berries. Maybe that is why this time I am not having as much pain as I did before. I am only up to 640 mgs of it. Thanks for that tip, I didn't know that. Maybe I will up it and see what happens. This is so crazy, people would think we a loony for doing this. Every day hoping and praying for pains and tingles. I would definitely take some pics, it is good for keeping your spirits up. We need all of the encouragement we can get. Oh and I don't know if I said this before or not but when I took the WY I had pains very strong by the next day but everyone is different so you could try it and see. Hopefully this routine will work for me again. I live in Florida, USA and summer is only about 5 1/2 months away. Let me know how it goes for you.

Angela

Chatbox
(no login) To Lisa November 7 2005, 2:09 AM

Hi Lisa,

What's the difference between the berries and the extract? How do i know if i'm taking the berries or the extract? Is it stated on the container of the SP?

I'm only taking 2 SP a day as this is the maximum dosage stated on the bottle. I wonder if i should up the dosage.

Lisa
(no login) Re: To Lisa November 7 2005, 12:46 PM

What I know is only from what prettysoulful has told me, basically the extract is more concentrated and if you take the berries the concentration within the capsules can vary, so you never exactly know how many mgs your actually taking.
It does tell you on your bottle what you are taking, it should tell you what the pills contain and either say that it is berries or something similar to what it says on my bottle which is: "120 sof gels, each containing 320 mg of SP extract, standardised to 85% - 95% fatty acids and steroids".
I don't know if you should increase your dose, I am still looking for somewhere that tells me how much SP you can take without harming your body. The guidelines on the bottles usually apply to prostrate problems and aren't for women, so I really am not sure how much we can take. If you find out anything regarding that please let me know.

Angela
(no login) Re: To Lisa November 9 2005, 1:38 PM

Lisa,

I haven't been able to find out from a manu. but my one friend used to work at GNC and she said that people used to come all the time and take a bunch of a day. I don't know how much a bunch was to them but I'm sure that we are not taking a bunch evryday.
Just a side point, I took just SP about 8 years ago because she had read in one of GNC's books that it would help grow boobs but it did nothing except make me gain 10 lbs. Since I have been on a routine I have grown so I don't think sP by itself would work so well, at least for me anyway. I'm thinking that is why I hsouldn't up my SP so much, I don't want to stall.

Angela

lynne
(no login) Re: For everyone on prettysoulfuls routine November 20 2005, 11:33 AM

Hi there, I am trying to find out some info about tobustan and I noticed you have mentioned it on here. How long did you use this product? Is their moneyback guarantee valid? Did you actually get anyone on the phone or did you just get it via internet? I just don't want to buy something and regret it, I'm hoping any info you have can be useful, Thanks!

Angela
(no login) Re: For everyone on prettysoulfuls routine November 20 2005, 1:40 PM

I wouldn't use the Tobustan. It didn't work as well as single herbs and no it is way too hard to send it back. You can't seem to get ahold of anybody. I wasted 270.00 on it.

Juliette
(no login) Please tell me about the Pretty Soulfuls Routine!! November 29 2005, 2:07 AM

Dear Lisa,

Please tell me about the Pretty Soulfuls System. Last year I jogged frequently with a loose sports bra and lost some of my chest. I knew it was from the jogging because I had never had boobs this small at the weight I am at now. Please Help!
Thanks,
Juliette

juliette
(Login juliette26)
EVE MEMBERS I'm new and I want to know pretty soulful's routine November 29 2005, 2:16 AM

I am desperate to grow my breasts, please tell me what pretty soulful takes.
I just ordered Tobustan, is it any good???

Lisa
(no login) Re: I'm new and I want to know pretty soulful's routine November 29 2005, 12:15 PM

Juliette, I don't know about the tobustan, but prettysoulful uses a single herb routine, you can check under the heading "anyone try herbs individually" and it will tell you everything she has done.
I hope you find something that will make your breasts grow, keep us posted,
Lisa

Mrs.Taylor
(Login Mrs.Taylor)
EVE MEMBERS bump March 22 2006, 10:12 AM

Tobustan is the same product as ractepan, perfect c, mamarapril, nuperk, etc.

Dosages of herbs for A cups and B cups
February 10 2006 at 11:16 PM Steph32 (no login)

Hiya!Im starting this thread due to repeated confusion about a recommendation that Prettysoulful made in a post a while back. A girl on the forum was having a problom with her routine and Prettysoulful made a suggestion to her based on her PERSONAL situation and cup size,since then the "hand me down" mill,that "suggestion" has become ofton misinturprated.Since I dont have a PC I cant "cut and paste",can anyone dig up that post and put it here?? If not then I'll say this,I THINK what PrettyS. said was: If ur BELOW an B cup then take LESS Fenugreek like 1200-1500mg,if ur a B cup or bigger then take a larger dose like 2400-3200mg.If I got that wrong,PLEASE correct me as Im not out to cause more confusion,I just want the Newbies to be correctly informed so they know what and how much to purchase in herbs.

Steph
(no login)
Re: Dosages of herbs for A cups and B cups
February 11 2006, 10:58 AM

Ok,I dug up the exact post from Prettysoulful,it was made around Sept 28,2005.She suggests a STARTING dose of 1000-1500mg of Fenugreek.Other points worth mentioning if your LESS than a B cup,taking too much Fenugreek,especially when ur just starting NBE,can actually HINDER growth or cause you to STALL too quickly if u were starting to grow.Also any routine SHOULD have Saw Palmetto regardless of size as these are the 2 commen herbs in all the individual herb routines.Theres also a chance that A cup girls have a hormone imbalance that stunted growth in pueberty in which case Saw Palmetto can GREATLY improve AND help with NBE.So bottom line for A cups,u still need the Fenugreek-just LESS of it and every size needs the Saw P.

WP
(no login)
thanks
February 11 2006, 12:20 PM

This is a great idea. Thanks for starting a fresh thread on doses. There is 400mg of fenugreek in the Breast gain plus pills. I didnt see any saw palmetto. Just for information, the most mg in BGP is fenugreek. Second is fennel at 350mg and the third is something called dong quai at 250. Anyone know what that is? There are other things but less mg.
I think if someone will step up to the plate and briefly explain what each pill is actually for it would be really wonderful.

Steph
(no login)
To WP
February 11 2006, 1:07 PM

The following is ONLY my opinion,I feel like I ofton have to state that so other members understand that any "advice" post I make is geared towards helping and not "debating" or stating "fact". Ive come to beleive thru my personal study that these are the most effective NBE herbs:Fenugreek,Saw Palmetto,Fennel,Evening primrose oil(or other GLA oil),Wild Yam(W.Y is still "up in the air" but worth mentioning),and Hops(Im still studying this one but I think it could have some real possibilities and I added it to my own routine today,so we'll see what happens!).Thats about all I can say,those "other" herbs have just TOO many functions to list although people can link them to NBE depending on who ur asking. Hope some of this helps:-)

Steph
(no login)
To Newbies;a correction to my advice on SP
February 14 2006, 4:52 PM

I made a mistake in saying that "ALL cup sizes" need to take Saw Palmetto in their routine. A and B cups do need it however C cups and larger probably do NOT. Sorry for the error as I dont know to much about NBE for "bigger" breasted woman:-)

Miriam
(no login)
Re: Dosages of herbs for A cups and B cups
February 17 2006, 5:30 AM

It's always good to get clarification on PrettySoulful's thinking, as she was one of the first 'gurus' in this forum.

dosages for b cup/a cup/c cup.. confused¬¬
April 24 2006 at 7:00 PM helen (no login)

hi
i read a while back that if you are a B nearly a C cup you should take that much Saw Palmetto as someone who is an A cup.. well i think that was it?

WOuld there be anyone who might be able to confirm this as Im now thinking i might have got it wrong and it should a low dosage of fenugreek that you should take if you are a B nearly a C?

Thanks

Lisa
(Login Lisa121)
EVE MEMBERS
Re: dosages for b cup/a cup/c cup.. confused¬¬
April 26 2006, 4:40 PM

Hi Helen, well, actually you are meant to take less or no Saw Palmetto when you are a C cup or bigger, so if you are a B I would maybe take a lower dosage than if you are and A cup or less.

With the Fenugreek it generally is thought that you use less when you are an A cup or smaller, you find out what works for you by slowly ramping up anyway, and that a B cup or bigger can go on a bit higher doses. That would be about 1800-2200 mg or so for an A cup or less, and up to 3660mg or so for a B cup or bigger. You should with any breast size ALWAYS ramp up slowly, these are only guidelines and everyone is different, so a low dose may work for a B or C cup as well, you just have to try and see.

Hope this helps,
good luck,
Lisa

helen
(no login)
Re: dosages for b cup/a cup/c cup.. confused��
April 26 2006, 8:07 PM

thanks lisa, i was taking basically the same as Christina for the past couple of months til about a month ago when i stopped taking Wild yam and reduced what i thought was saw palmetto.. i was taking 6 tablets a day of 450g.... but instead i had stopped wild yam and reduced my fenugreek.

So for the past month i have now realised i was taking only 3 tablets 610g of fenugreek and 6 tablets of saw palmetto. as well as epo and flaxseed oil.

The reason for this post is that i seem to have grow in the last month a good bit.(i have grown a bit since i started the herbs anyway) but i seem to have filled both boobs in the last month more.. one was bigger than the other..

So does this seem to ok to reduce my fenugreek and keep with the high dose of saw palmeto?

oh by the way, im a 34b but filling it quite quickly so may have to change to a c next time i go Bra shopping!!

thanks!!

Lisa
(Login Lisa121)
EVE MEMBERS
Re: dosages for b cup/a cup/c cup.. confused��
April 27 2006, 12:01 PM

Hi Helen, that sounds fine to me, if you have grown better on these dosages than there is no problem. You are taking 2700 mg of SP a day if I got that right? That is not a too high dose and if less Fenugreek works better for you that is good, less pills to take and less stinky too. It may be that the ramping down of the Fenugreek has caused your growth spurt so you have to keep a watch on it, you may need to start taking one more again next month, just see how you get on though.
You sound like you are doing great, I wouldn't mind being a B cup myself, well, an A would be nice already. :-)
Take care Helen and just keep on doing what you are just now, if it is working then you are on the right track.
Oh, you could try taking a bit less SP at one point next month or after, a lower dose of 4 or 5 capsules a day may do the job as well as the 6 just now, it really is all about trying what works best for you, we are all experimenting here so really there is no right or wrong as long as you don't take huge amounts of the herbs. My policy is always the less herb I have to take the better. :-)
Keep up the growth,
Lisa

helen
(no login)
Re: dosages for b cup/a cup/c cup.. confused¬¬
April 28 2006, 7:07 PM

thanks a million Lisa.

Hope you keep up the growth too!!!

Saw Palmetto for B cups and larger???
December 20 2006 at 10:52 PM Corrie (Login Corrie73)

I have read that Saw Palmetto is recommended if you are starting out smaller than a b cup. So, is that to say, then, that it is unnecessary to take it if you are a b cup or larger? Would it do more harm than good in that case?

Boobies06
(Login boobies06)
Re: Saw Palmetto for B cups and larger???
December 20 2006, 11:12 PM

I don't see how this could make sense.

jellyboobs
(Login jellyboobs)
EVE MEMBERS
in my case !!!!!!!
December 21 2006, 12:53 AM

I would absolutely diagree with that theory !!!! If i take sp out of my routine the tingles and feeling of growth disapear the next day !!!! this has happened to me 3 times , each time when Ive run out of sp!!!!!Its crucial for my routine !!!!!! I am a 32D. on that note yesterday i started on stinging nettle root as i ran out of sp and am curious to see what happens I have now taken my 2nd dose of sn and have slight tingles . I will let you know progress love jellyDeeee....

Anonymous
(Login Corrie73)
December 21 2006, 3:30 AM

Thanks Jelly, That is a big help. I feel that SP is helping me too, but I was a little confused about the 'less than a b cup' idea, since I am a small c at this point. How much SP do you take? I am curious to know the ratio of SP to Fenugreek...I have been taking about half as much SP as fenugreek.

Good luck to everyone!

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
December 21 2006, 9:44 AM

The SP for less than a B cup theory has been said over and over by older experienced members and I think even the WU infor says sth along those lines. I don't know what bit chemical theory supports it tho. Well the sense could be that women larger than B certainly don't have excess androgens, as their breasts are developed, they just want bigger, where small breasts actually are underdeveloped, which could be a sign of having excess androgens. SP is a popular NBE herb and effective in many routines, but it's not for everyone. Quite some women have found that they grew less or nothin while on SP. Others have found that SP didn't help them at all, but nettle which is supposed to be a SP alternative was a huge help for their growth. You have to try and find out in which group you fit, most likely SP will help you, but don't take that for granted. We all know that there isn't one effective combination for every one and that we differ a lot in what works for us.

organic angel
(Login organic_angel)
December 22 2006, 7:35 AM

I don't know why SP has been recommended for B cup or smaller. The function of SP, is to block testosterone from converting to DHT. DHT binds to hormone receptors...for females, that would be estrogen receptors. So in theory, taking SP is allowing our estrogen receptors to receive the supplements and nutrients we feed it. SP does also stimulate the appetite, and can lead to weight gain. It is used to regulate metabolism after a dehibilitating illness, for this purpose. If anyone knows of why it's most recommended for B cup or smaller, please share.

Boobie Love My Organic Beauties

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon