Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Witch doctor's powder for breast enhancement

Witch doctor's powder for breast enhancement
March 17 2006 at 11:12 AM Mariana (no login)
Hello, I'm writing from Rio Putumayo in Brazil. I hope my English is OK to write this and you understand me. My breast is very under developed and the doctor can do nothig in such a case, so my mother told me to visit the local witch doctor who would give me something. Well he gave me a powder but I'm worried about taking it, not know much anything about these things. Anyway I told my mother my concern and she got the witch doctor to give me a list of the ingredients. The reason I am worried is that last year a man in our village was sick and after he visited the witch doctor he dropped dead the next day and some people said the witch doctor poisioned him. Anyway these are the ingredients, can anyone kind person tell me if this powder is OK to take. I don't know the quantity, the witch doctor refuses to reveal the quantity, because it is a witch doctor secret and he's not allowed to tell. Just to get the ingredient list was like getting water out of a stone, so I think the quantity list is impossible. This is what is in the powder and I could mention that the powder doesn't smell so good I hope only the smell is bad, please help if anyone can tell me anything. Powder ingredients: alcacuz, alecim, alfalfa gigante, arruda, borragem, funcho, linho, manjericao, para toda, pau d'arco, soja, trevo vermelho, una de gato. Also, if I don't mind asking, if it's OK to take this will it truley help my under developed breast, can anyone say? I am so happy to find this forum because I don't believe so much in the witch doctor like my mother does. If any kind person can help I will be very grateful. Maybe I can't answer you right away as I have no computer at home. I can only write from the school were I am a student there. I truley believe that a forum like this can help a lot of people and I congratulate you all for it. Lots of love, Mariana.

Mrs.Taylor
(Login Mrs.Taylor)
EVE MEMBERS
I gotta Better Idea everyhting is right on this site
March 17 2006, 11:28 AM

Everyhting is right on this site.

http://gernot-katzers-spice-pages.com/en...small.html

I hope everything works out for you sweetheart.Good Luck.

Sunset
(Login liquidSunset)
EVE MEMBERS
Witch doctors?
March 17 2006, 2:39 PM

I didnt know they where around any more? *scratches head* hmm, well it would scare me too, I understand your concern. I have never heard of any of those things that you listed. (that doesnt mean they aren't helpfull though) I just have never heard of them.

Maybe you could order individual herbs somehow? That are commonly used for NBE. I am sorry I couldnt help, just be careful and study what each ingredient is and what it does first before you take it. Good luck and I hope you can find something that works.

Molly
(Login MollyH)
EVE MEMBERS
Re: Witch doctor's powder for breast enhancement
March 17 2006, 4:17 PM

I've managed to identify the list of ingredients by their English names, which is a start. You can find many of them discussed in this forum.

alcacuz = liquorice or licorice
alecim = rosemary
alfalfa gigante = alfalfa
arruda = rue
borragem = borage
funcho = fennel
linho = flax
manjericao = basil
para toda = suma
pau d'arco = not sure if it has any English name
soja = soy or soya
trevo vermelho = red clover
una de gato = cat's claw

Sunset
(Login liquidSunset)
EVE MEMBERS
interesting
March 17 2006, 5:36 PM

thanks Molly.

I know what some of them are now, and have heard of most of them.

Mrs.Taylor
(Login Mrs.Taylor)
EVE MEMBERS
Thanks Molly
March 17 2006, 8:44 PM

I bet she would really appreaiate it..Smile

Lisa
(Login Lisa121)
EVE MEMBERS
March 17 2006, 8:57 PM

Hello and welcome to the forum, your english is very good so you don't have to worry about that!
I think if you don't know the dosage and are worried about taking the powder maybe you shouldn't? I don't know, after that boy dropped dead (he may have anyway) but I don't think I would want to take anything from that guy, but that's just me.
You can probably find herbs like Saw Palmetto, Fenugreek and Fennel where you live or order them online, but there must be places where you are where you can buy them from and then you know what you are taking and how much.

As to whether the powder could work? I think judging from the list it may or may not, it really depends on the individual body, each of us reacts different so it is hard to tell, especially without dosages.
Herbs can enhance breast size so it is worth a try, and if you trust that witch doctor enough then try it or really get the individual herbs, that is what I would recommend.
Take good care of yourself and good luck, and whatever you decide, it takes time to get your boobs to grow so don't get discouraged if you don't see much change within the first two or three months or so. Also do massages with whatever you take, that really helps the process.

Good luck,
Lisa

Mariana
(no login)
March 18 2006, 2:06 PM

You ladies are very kind. I'm happy to have met you. Seeing that you mention massage, it reminds me that I have to rub this oil in as well. I can list the ingredients of it. I managed to get mostly the English names this time, sorry about last time I didn't think of it. This is the ingredient of the oil, which is also given to by the witch doctor the same as the powder. Ingredients: alfalfa, brazil, cocoa, dende, eucalyptus, fennel, lemon, mandarin, peppermint, rosewood, shea, soy, suma. I don't know if anyone can make a comment on this. Does it look good? Thanking anyone in advance.

Lisa
(Login Lisa121)
EVE MEMBERS
March 18 2006, 2:20 PM

The oil sounds good to me, I would definatly use it since you have it already.
Good luck and take care,
Lisa

Mariana
(no login)
March 18 2006, 2:43 PM

Thank you Lisa, you are a kind lady. I want to participate in this forum, so I have posted the details on the personal programs page. I am happy to have met you.

Lisa
(Login Lisa121)
EVE MEMBERS
March 18 2006, 3:10 PM

Thank you Mariana, I think you are very nice too and it is good to have you around and would be nice to have you as a permanent member.
I hope you see results soon, I have very small breasts too and understand how you must feel.
Take care,
Lisa

Mrs.Taylor
(Login Mrs.Taylor)
EVE MEMBERS
Hello Marina Nice to Meet u
March 18 2006, 10:34 PM

Marina if you register your post will come up instantly then we all can read it faster..lol..And that would be wonderful and another thing Shea is really good for your skin especially when with cocoa butter...It heals and replenishes and also tones you up as a booby massage..

Sunset
(Login liquidSunset)
EVE MEMBERS
Eucoliptis (I know I misspelled that one)
March 19 2006, 12:37 AM

Why did I not think of that? I wonder if it would be effective because I know it kind of "heats up". I wonder if you can buy the oil or gel of it in the U.S. Have any of you ever tried it?

And I am glad you decided to join the forum! Good luck with your routine Smile

Mariana
(Login Mariana.)
March 20 2006, 4:20 PM

I made a register like you said for my name, so my message can appear in the forum instantly. I'm happy to know you think shea and cocoa can be good. And for the eucalyptus, you think that is good too? Maybe the witch doctor really know something.

Sunset
(Login liquidSunset)
EVE MEMBERS
March 20 2006, 4:25 PM

I hope it works well for you. About the eucolyptis, I never tried it before, but I do think it has a "warming" affect in the gel form. Does any one know?
Or am I thinking of something else?
And yes cocoa butter really helps plump me up, and I found shea butter may work just as well.

Mrs....T
(Login Mrs.Taylor)
EVE MEMBERS
Yes about the Eucalyptus
March 20 2006, 6:33 PM

Its the vapor feeling in cough drops and it does give a warming effect. Sunset you be on point girl and it keeps the body soothed.

thanks sabrina

Sunset
(Login liquidSunset)
EVE MEMBERS
I may experiment
March 20 2006, 6:56 PM

With some of it later in my routine then. Thanks Mrs. Taylor!

Mariana
(Login Mariana.)
March 26 2006, 12:21 PM

Thank you all for the handy comments. It seems there is nothing bad in the powder or the oil, from what you say, so I deceided to use them starting today. I will inform of any result if it happens. Thank you again.

Sunset
(Login liquidSunset)
EVE MEMBERS
ooo-good luck
March 26 2006, 4:51 PM

mariana! Hope it works well for you!

~Follow your heart-
Let your spirits lift you-
And then capture your dreams!
~Best wishes on a growing journey!~
*Sunset*

Lisa
(Login Lisa121)
EVE MEMBERS
March 26 2006, 8:35 PM

Yes, good luck Mariana, I hope you see growth soon!
Take care,
Lisa

Sunset
(Login liquidSunset)
EVE MEMBERS
Mariana
March 27 2006, 6:07 PM

Just wanted to say you are another brave soul to post your pictures, and we thank you Smile

I think you look wonderfull the way you are, Id love to have at least what you do. But I know how you feel, we all are doing this together, so I hope your routine will work well best wishes!

~Follow your heart-
Let your spirits lift you-
And then capture your dreams!
*Sunset*

Mariana
(Login Mariana.)
April 2 2006, 8:10 PM

I think perhaps you are too nice to me. Really I am small but I posted my picture anyway. It's nice of you to say I look wonderful, but still I am small.

unhappy80
(Login unhappy80)
EVE MEMBERS
re: powder for breast enhancement
April 3 2006, 3:29 PM

hi mariana! I read your post. It's really exciting to learn new ways to enhance breasts and thanks molly to translate the ingredients. I still wonder what is pau d'arco? I searhed the ingredients. I think I can find most of them but I think dosages are important too. do you know dosages? or I wonder if we communicate to you to assure this powder? (MY ENGLISH IS NOT GOOD. I'M SORRY IF I WROTE SOMETHING WRONG!) Smile

Sunset
(Login liquidSunset)
EVE MEMBERS
Mariana
April 3 2006, 6:40 PM

How is everything going so far? Thanks.

~Keep playin those "records" girls! ~
*Sunset*

Mrs.TT
(Login Mrs.Taylor)
EVE MEMBERS
Aye Marina I was wondering How is Your Progress Going?
April 4 2006, 10:56 AM

That's what's up you have your own NBE going on..

Mariana
(Login Mariana.)
April 4 2006, 3:56 PM

Hello everyone. It's been 10 days now and no result seen yet, except the oil seems to make the breasts a little bigger temporarily. I'm sorry, I don't know what pau d'arco is, only that it is a native plant of Brazil. I can try to find out dosages, but I am not optimistic about getting that. Thank you everyone for your interest and I will report any news.

Molly
(Login MollyH)
EVE MEMBERS
April 4 2006, 6:36 PM

I don't think pau d'arco has an English name, so I can't elaborate on that, but I thought I would take a look at the ingredients of the oil as some of them seem unusual and are probably worthy of a closer look.

alfalfa - is a phytoestrogen and is also used in the wonderup cream, so it's use here is not unique
brazil - is I guess brazil nut oil, I'm not sure of it's purpose here
cocoa - must be cocoa butter, which is much discussed here already
dende - is a palm tree oil, I thought it's use was in cookery
eucalyptus - must be eucalyptus oil which has many suggested medicinal uses, I'm not sure what it's use is here
fennel - we know this is a phytoestrogen
lemon - lemon juice? lemon peel? Purpose unknown.
mandarin - mandarin juice? mandarin peel? Purpose unknown.
peppermint - must be peppermint oil which has many medicinal uses, purpose here unknown.
rosewood - must be rosewood oil, a fragrance. Maybe included to provide a palatable smell to the whole solution?
shea - this is already known here and been discussed recently
soy - we know this is a phytoestrogen
suma - another phytoestrogen

starxkes
(Login starxkes)
pau d'arco info
April 4 2006, 10:01 PM

hi i have managed to find this info on pau d'arco,go to
www.pau-d-arco.com seems that it is being researched as a treatment for cancer amongst other things,also found it available as a tea on another site it can boost the immune system,treat yeast infections,good for detox,fights fungal and bacterial ailments,been used by the south american indians for thousands of years link for this is www.paudarco.co.uk hope this helps!!

Sunset
(Login liquidSunset)
EVE MEMBERS
April 4 2006, 10:13 PM

wouldnt the peppermint and eucolyptis be for circulation? They "heat" the area applied so that would be my guess as to its uses.

Oh-and I bet MANY people will be glad you found that info Star! Smile

*Sunset*

unhappy80
(Login unhappy80)
EVE MEMBERS
April 5 2006, 5:14 PM

thank you molly and starxkes and all! you are great! if I learn someting new about pau d'arco and other materials I will write. love you!
Smile

Cabaret Girl
(Login cabaretgirl)
April 7 2006, 5:55 PM

Couldn't the peppermint be a way of masking the smell of the other ingredients? I thought I heard peppermint was used for that.

Sunset
(Login liquidSunset)
EVE MEMBERS
yes
April 7 2006, 6:12 PM

thats another good use for peppermint, your right.

*Sunset*

Mrs.Taylor
(Login Mrs.Taylor)
EVE MEMBERS
April 10 2006, 9:08 AM

Peppermint is also good for massage for a heat supplement it warms when cold and cools you when hot. good to add to booby batter. I use it once in a while to wake me up when sleepy in the morning and I have to drive...

God works in Mysterious Ways..
Give a BLESSING to someone today...
What are you Thankful(Blessed) to have today?
Help and you'll be helped...
I Love You all and your in my PRAYERS!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon