Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ripplu Bra

to Momxseven re ripplu bras
January 9 2008 at 9:44 PM madboobie (no login)
HI..

i wonder if you would mind telling me how you found this bra? Do you think it contributed to any growth or is it just a very good tool to make the most of what there is? Also can you get them in Uk or does it have to be obline (in which case, is the sizing difficult?)

Thanks loads for any thoughts!

momXseven
(Login momXseven)
Re: to Momxseven re ripplu bras
January 10 2008, 1:42 PM

It was very uncomfortable for me, I really can't wear any bras at all for very long because of the fibro tho. I let a friend use it and she said it wasn't uncomfortable at all. So I haven't worn it much but the short time I did is when my boobs moved more to the front, now there not under my arm pit as much as they were, LOL. Can't say for sure it was the bra tho. I did look really good in it. As far as the sizing, I emailed them and told them which bra I wanted but was unsure on what size I really needed. Not sure if you can get them in the UK but I would sure think so.

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
January 10 2008, 2:00 PM

Madboobie - if you find any way of getting this in the UK please keep us posting, and don't be surprised if they tell you to use a weird size, I think they told me I needed 30E or something! I think Japanese cup sizes might be smaller. Their website has a size calculator. I think hey either come from New York or Japan - not sure if the US branch ships international.

I actually found that by getting a smaller bandsize and larger cupsize in a normal bra I get a much nicer shape (30D - same as 34B cups but on a tighter band) also if you can get a D even in a tiny band then the Freya bras are really nice (they are on sale in Debenhams too!).

Sandy
(Login sandy111)
January 10 2008, 2:05 PM

Just checked their website.But where does it say that it has any permanent effect?Didn't find anything execpt that it is a good bra.??

hula girl
(Login 65hulagirl)
January 10 2008, 5:07 PM

Louise,

I'm is the U.S. and I have trouble finding bras with smaller band and bigger cup size. I've been wearing 32B, but would like to look for either 30 or 32D. I can't find it anywhere. The stores you mentioned we don't have in the US. Any suggestions?

Black Sheep
(Login annieboobs)
EVE MEMBERS
January 10 2008, 5:17 PM

I have the step 1 bra, it fit nicely and gather any extra fat u have at armpit and back even tummy . It gives nice clevage also. When i put in my measurement ,they said i would need a 34D. Wow me wearing a Dcup, i now it's just the style bra......

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
January 10 2008, 5:59 PM

Hi Hulagirl,

The bra I have is this:

http://www.figleaves.com/uk/product.asp?...d=FRA-5721#

In oyster colour, I've got 30D which fits well now and I got 30E as a possibly slightly optimistic target (similar to 32D / 34C). The smallest cupsize you can get is a D from Freya but they go down to 28 band size and I think you're petite like me. The 30D is pretty similar to the 32C and 34B in cup volume but with a nice tight band - you should aim to buy a bra that fits well on the loosest hook so that with time and washing when the bra gets a bit stretched you can maintain the small band size by moving to a tighter hook. I'm underbust 26.5-27 and 30 band fits really nicely, wearing a smaller band makes the underwire closer to your body for more lift and the cups on a small band are really closer together to give cleavage.

Freya is like a designer label so even if you don't buy from this site you should be able to get from a US site - they're not that expensive either. The knickers that match aren't very nice though (or maybe they'd look better on you if you're slimmer than me!).

At the moment I only buy bras to try on at home (an expensive hobby - I must have more than 20 in a whole range of sizes!), I think this maybe a bit scratchy to wear at work. I have to wear a giant granny bra to put my Brava swelling in - 36D and it's tight!

p.s. have a look at the models for the other colours - it's really nice to see some models who are just slim girls with normal boobs rather than implants up to their chins!

Hula Girl
(Login 65hulagirl)
January 15 2008, 10:11 PM

Well, I just used my birthday money to order myself a Ripplu bra. I called them and they helped with figuring out the right size. Then I ordered it online. The customer service is great so far. I just got an email from them saying that my bra has been shipped. Yeah!

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
January 15 2008, 10:30 PM

Hi Hulagirl,

I think we're fairly similar in size, what size did you order and how did you get their phone number?

Would any bra that is a small band size with deep cups and wide and high underwires have this effect, I swear the 30 band bras do some sort of gathering on me.

Hula Girl
(Login 65hulagirl)
January 15 2008, 11:56 PM

Louise,

Yes, we are pretty similar in size. My underbust is 28, and 31 1/2 at the fullest part of the breast. According to their size chart and the lady I spoke with, I am a 32C (by their standard). I just went to their website and there was a toll free number. They don't take orders over the phone, just over the internet. I don't know if they ship internationally though. But it doesn't hurt to ask. Here is their website:

http://ripplu.com/default.php

js89
(Login js89)
EVE MEMBERS
January 16 2008, 3:29 AM

I really like the Ripplu bra. Let us know what you think.

Hula Girl
(Login 65hulagirl)
January 16 2008, 5:20 AM

js89,

Do you think it really helps? It looks like any other underwire bra.

Tori
(Login Tori365)
January 16 2008, 11:06 AM

I hadn't heard of these bras before, they look good. They must cut them extremely tiny tho as by the size chart I was bigger than the 32DD measurements, making me a 32E, so they're def not standard sizes!

Tori
(Login Tori365)
January 16 2008, 11:16 AM

ah it turns out they make them in Japan, that makes sense as the cup sizes are smaller there. On the website it says they do international shipping, I don't know how expensive it is to ship to the UK. I'd consider getting one if I had some idea of how good they are, compared to a normal bra.

piepie
(no login)
January 16 2008, 2:00 PM

my duaghters grandmom told me about this bra when bought brava which by the way brava was not fun and had to return it the damn domes would always lose suction in my sleep.............so im just wondering does the back fat stay in ur boobs when the bra is off ......what if u dont have back fat?

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
January 16 2008, 2:26 PM

Tori, I'd wait until you're totally done with Brava. I've spent so much on different size bras, some of which I can still wear but I've also lost a lot of weight so even though my boobs fit into the cups of the 32 and 34 band bras I've got I look better in a 30 now which means I have 2 bras out of a whole drawful (and the 30D is a bit small - I think between a 32B and C). Also your swelling will soon suddenly get huge and you won't fit any bras! I wear a 36D at work but I think a 34DD-E would be better. Getting a non wired (with elastic at the bottom for support) bra in a bigger band size gives your skin a rest where the domes press all night, make sure you do the straps as tight as you can to keep them supported!

Hopeful88
(Login Hopeful88)
January 16 2008, 3:20 PM

Whenever I'm wearing a normal pushup bra, or any for that matter, I move all my side fat into my bra but after moving my arms or after doing things I can soon look down and see it's all moved back again.

So besides this ripplu bra which lasts over the course of a few months, has anyone had success at keeping their side/back fat in place just during a particular day? I often wish there was a sticky part to my bra that would just hold the fat there for me so it could look like I have a tiny bit of cleavage when I'm wearing something low-cut so I don't have to keep going to the bathroom to readjust.

Tori
(Login Tori365)
January 16 2008, 4:26 PM

To Louise, yep I'm not planning to buy any more bras until I'm finished and know what size I am finally! I bought 2 32D when there was no way I could get in the C's anymore. At first they fitted ok, but without cleavage. Now I'm filling them out fully, and have really good cleavge. They've got a little bit of padding in them, so when they start getting too small I will take the padding out. I also bought one 32DD which I will wear if these start getting a bit small, that one is just very lightly padded, but doesn't add any extra. I doubt I'll need to get bigger than DD what with using a smartbox. If I do then I'll prob get one thats thin and doesn't make them look any bigger! That way it won't be such a noticeable change! I always wear underwired in a 32 otherwise I don't feel very supported, although I do think its good that you rest your skin, I don't think I'd be happy without underwiring!

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
January 16 2008, 4:49 PM

I always wore underwiring even when I was 32A in a little Wondebra at school! I even used to sleep in it until I was about 17! I think if I do get much growth I'll stick to underwire in a 30 band because I want to grow on my chest not round my knees!

Tori
(Login Tori365)
January 16 2008, 5:50 PM

yea same! It started with a 32A at age 12 and I never looked back since, lol! I'm looking forward to hearing your results, its exciting- I'll bet you'll be glad to have a break from them too x

Ripplu Bra
June 25 2008 at 2:48 AM Sunshine (no login)
A few weeks ago I mentioned that I was going to try Ripplu in an attempt to tone down the 'quad boobs' situation I have going on. So this is just to update anyone like Jelly or whomever that might be interested in trying the bra.

I hope me posting about this item is okay with Eve. I don't mean to get off topic, so I'm sorry if this is of any bother to anyone. Just let me know and I won't do it again.

Here goes..
I've only had it two days but I LOVE IT! I don't expect it to work miracles, but I've been looking for a bra that will help keep all my business inside the bra, and this one really does! (I normally wear Lasenza (canada) bras - I think they try to emulate Victoria's Secret). I love the fit, I just wish the effect could be permanent after you take the bra off, but hopefully with time, the fat will be trained to stay there somewhat. I wasn't expecting it to fit so well since I couldn't try it on beforehand, but it fits like a glove (never had that experience before). When I took it out of the packaging, the bra looked so big, but I followed the directions (yes, they give directions Tongue) and it fits perfectly!
-The side/underarm straps are wide so you don't get back bulge
-the cup itself at the sides have alot of coverage to keep the fat in (sits right along the curve of my underarm)
-the underwire doesn't curve/mold into the center so much (sits right under the breast nicely) so the sizing fits me better (to explain - my breasts are really close together, so some bras I can't wear because the cups are too far apart so the underwiring cuts into my breast - if that makes any sense)
-and best of all, the support (for boobs AND quads) lasts quite a while with minimal adjustments throughout the day.
-actually, scratch that - Best of all is the cleavage. I didn't expect to get any cleavage to be honest because it's not really padded. But HOLY! And it seems to stay as long as the support does. I can get cleavage with padded bras at lasenza, but I have to constantly re-adjust to keep it there, you know?

So to end this novel - if anyone else was ever interested in trying their stuff, let me know. I can give you details about how I went about choosing the right one and measuring sizes (measurements vary with their bras, so if you do order, please send them an email telling them your size so they can ensure you get the right fit for any specific bra)

JellyDeeee...
(Login jellyboobs)
EVE MEMBERS
well done
June 26 2008, 4:41 PM

Hi Sunshine, thankyou for updating us !!!!! Yes I thought the bra looked good !!!!! to get the fat to stay you should wear your bra as many hours as possible even sleep in it when you can so 2 bras (while you wash one etc....) is the best option. I might get one as those bras plunge more than the lingerie I sell which is built for catching the whole breast.
So I'd love too know what size bra you normally wear and what size ripplu bra and did you get step one and what was the process you went through ???
Getting the right lingerie makes a huge difference doesnt it ! love Jelly......

Dixieland
(Login Dixieland)
? about Ripplu Bra
June 26 2008, 6:19 PM

Sunshine,
I would be interested in knowing more about this product. I have heard Jelly rave about hers but I can't afford it. I was wondering how expensive the Rippula is? Is there a site that I can go to and look at it?
Thanks
Dixieland

sandy
(Login sandy111)
Re: Ripplu Bra
June 26 2008, 8:01 PM

http://www.ripplu.com/

I would really like to know if anyone had perminant results with the bra.Does the fat from underarms really shift to the breasts?

Kekie
(Login Kekie)
Sunshine
June 26 2008, 9:32 PM

What type of bra did you get? I am interested in knowing how you measured for the right size.

Sunshine
(no login)
Part 1! Bradelis 7501
June 27 2008, 8:38 PM

JellyD, or should I say JellyE!! I definitely want to purchase a second so I can wear a Ripplu everyday! The bra that I purchased is Bradelis 7501 (a step one) in size 32C. I followed the directions on-line for measuring (bend forward to measure top bust, etc) and did this rather snug-ly and came up with the measurement 70cm under, 80cm top bust early in the month and 83+ cm top bust during my swelling phase which lasts more than half the month – so 32C in this specific bra. Normally, I wear 32B bras, which are either a little loose or too tight. It really depends on the bra.

This bra fits me really well. When I first took it out of the packaging it looked way too big, I was so disappointed! But as soon as I put it on and scooped everything up, it fit perfectly, and stayed in place! It’s really supportive and actually looks like I’m wearing a pushup (but I’m not!) where’s the bad in that? I don’t want to gush but I feel like it was custom made for me. I probably just lucked out with the fit. Jelly is totally right, when you have the right fitting bra, it makes all the difference!! It’s definitely improved the way I feel about them.

I think the reason I got such a well fitting bra is because of the customer service. In two weeks, we must have corresponded at least 12 times via email and they were so patient with me all the way (I asked so many questions and switched up my order many times because the more questions I asked, the more it directed me to the right bra). She gave me very detailed descriptions of all the bras I was interested in (even how wide the shoulder straps were down to the millimeter!) (I don’t know how we got on that topic) and compared between bras to help me choose. And even told me her experience with the different bras, so that was really thoughtful and helped.

Sunshine
(no login)
Ordering
June 27 2008, 8:39 PM

Before I emailed them with my inquiries I had my mind set on a step 2 bra because it looked like it had better coverage at the sides, and the bra shoulder straps looked further apart so I thought they would be better at keeping the fat in. but after telling her about my reshaping goals, she recommended the one I now own (a step 1) (and it’s cheaper too).

The one I chose is more flexible than the other Step One bras which is perfect because of the luteal swelling I experience (it’s a pretty big fluctuation) – so keep that in mind if you plan to place an order. 7501 has some give to it. It really hugs me, yet is flexible. The coverage is amazing. The sides go up really close to my armpit, so it really holds everything in well. And this one is good for petites, or people with breasts set close together like me.

http://ripplu.com/default.php?cPath=60_61 for all of the various step 1, 2, etc

Sunshine
(no login)
Permanent shaping?
June 27 2008, 8:40 PM

Dixieland and Sandy -
I don’t think that these bras are comparative to the type of shapewear that Jelly wears. Her garments are more restrictive, because they are shapers – really high-quality I would imagine. I believe her shapewear has three separate pieces so it is much more effective.
Ripplu is only a bra, so I don’t think we should expect the same kind of drastic results that Jelly has gotten. But I think a difference in shape can be expected after a while. You’re no longer spilling fat out at the sides, because the bra surrounds that area. And the company expects there to be results since it does divide the bras into steps and people seem to move from one step to the next. She told me not to get a Step 2 bra as my first bra, because Step 1 shapes them to become more full, rounded and centered. Step 1 is a ¾ cup push-up bra, so it has more coverage and support to scoop all that extra fat into the bra. Once that is accomplished, you move to Step 2 where the bras are only ½ cups. If you skip to Step 2 you’ll experience spilling out at the sides if you haven’t accomplished Step 1. (I didn’t ask about step 3 because I don’t want to get ahead of myself!)

I don’t expect to get rid of all the sidefat, but I hope with continued wear, it will help reshape that area somewhat at least. I think a huge reason I have so much side fat is because I’ve been wearing the wrong bra size/shape, etc.
There was another poster, Jenn, in the other thread who received her Ripplu right while I was contemplating ordering one, and she loved the fit as well. I wonder how she is doing with it now that it’s been a month or more.

Even if it doesn’t reshape, I’m just happy that I have a bra that holds it all in without constant readjusting, so I can actually wear tank tops without constantly having to maneuver ways to slip the fat in when no one is looking (hah). I really would like to get to step 2 though, there’s a gorgeous one that is sold as a step 3 but the girl told me that it would be a good fit for a 2 stepper as well. Fingers crossed I’ll get there.

Sunshine
(no login)
Lastly - measuring advice!
June 27 2008, 8:41 PM

I just want to emphasize that you should measure snugly. A couple centimeters difference does make a huge difference. I was really worried because my measurements were on the brink of being between two sizes for the bra I was going to order. So if you’re unsure like I was, please email them before you order – that’s how I found out that the 7501 is more flexible and accommodating than the other step 1s.
Also, beware. their size charts are weird !… there are 3 or 4 of them, some tailored to a specific bra. I asked her to clarify which chart to go by, but didn’t get a clear answer. So when you get your cm measurement, email customer service the numbers and tell them which bras you’re interested in so they can give you a clear quote on which size bra to order.

I hope this information helps!

Sorry for posting so many messages. i thought reading in parts might be less of a bother to people who want to sift through or skip parts Smile

sandy
(Login sandy111)
June 27 2008, 10:42 PM

Thanks Sunshine.This was very helpful!

skeeterbites
(no login)
June 28 2008, 12:19 AM

It really is a pretty bra. I looked at the website and am wondering, the size charts are a bit strange. Do they make one for a size A cup?

I am glad to hear you love it so much. Buying bras is so depressing for me. But when I find one I like, it's like a party! My mom sent me a really nice one just recently. It's Calvin Klein. Padded just right. Thank goodness.

Jenn
(Login MermaidSlur)
June 29 2008, 12:44 AM

i love this bra!

i got the step 1 bra and i feel like my breasts are more full than they were. the bra also fits better than all my other bras.

jellyboobs
(Login jellyboobs)
EVE MEMBERS
thankyou
June 29 2008, 1:18 AM

thankyou sunshine for all the details !!!! yep its great to have a great fitting bra and certainly helps our big boob journey !!!
JUST TO CLARIFY GIRLS !!!!
re my growth. I did not grow to a size E just from wearing my corps de reve lingerie !! if it were that easy nowone would be getting boob jobs in the world ! I spent 1 1/2 years slowly with trial and error with herbs and massage growing them. When I turned 50 I decided to get myself a birthday present (the corps de reve lingerie) and for me the rest was history lol....
What I did achieve with it was I went from D to F according to thier sizing which made me in real size a bit over a DD. Iwas happy to have all the back and side fat transfered and my boobs shape changed.

Moomn I cnat say its permanent because Im addicted to the system but I can say when I take off my bra the shape is much much better and seems to look the same when I put the bra on the next day my waist also remaims changed and the curve in my backside.

I think RIPPLU must be a really well made bra and its not expensive I dont know if It will fit me but I hope so because its like a plunge bra which I dont have yet love Jelly......

Any luck with ripplu bra?
April 17 2009 at 7:06 AM nimf (Login SaggyNymph)
Has anyone had success with the ripplu 3-step bra system? I have read the posts from years ago, but I was wondering about anyone having used it since.

fengshui
(Login fengshuiTW)
Re: Any luck with ripplu bra?
April 25 2009, 6:13 AM

Personally I LOVE all bradelis bras, they are great!!
I do think the 3 step system helped my shape, and their none-wire push up bras are AWESOME!!!!!! Love them!!!!
Their measureing guide is tricky (for different bras), though, better give their rep your measurements and take their suggestion, because you will have to pay shipping for return/exchange if it doesn't fit.

double_ace
(Login double_ace)
April 25 2009, 7:42 AM

Fengshui,

I don't knwo about you but I think those bras are expensive as heck. I bought one, and have store-credit of $60 bucks since I returned the other one. I was thinking of "selling" my store credit but I might just use it now before it expires and see if they have anything,

is there anything that you recommend from that store? I found the ripplu/bradelis bras to be uncomfortable, I mean the ones where you push the fat into your bras!

fengshui
(Login fengshuiTW)
April 27 2009, 1:28 AM

Ace, ripplu/bradelis bras are kinda like "shaping bras" so it has to be a bit tight to work (hold fat and breasts in place to "form" the shape), maybe that's why you find it uncomfortable. I myself actually feel "secure" in those bras; if I wear a sports bra or loosely-fit bras, I feel my boobs are being suppressed or going south, east and west. haha. That's just me.

Yes, they are kinda expensive (and don't really look pretty), what I focus on is how it makes my boobs look.
If you just don't like them, sell the store credit, use the money on boobie foods. Smile They do have a sale going on now, if you don't like the 3 step sytem, thier none-wire push up bras are wonderful, gives deep cleavage (the "slide card" kind cleavage). XD But, it still has to be a bit tight to work perfectly.
I like these two.
http://ripplu.com/product_info.php?cPath...cts_id=330
http://ripplu.com/product_info.php?cPath...cts_id=203

P.S. did you measure as instructed?
http://ripplu.com/help.php#howtomeasure
also, always double check with their rep. to make sure you get the right size, it can be different size for different bras.

Sunshine
(no login)
April 28 2009, 9:27 AM

I also like my Ripplu bras! But I've only purchased two since last May because i live in Canada where the shipping on top of the $65-75US bras I purchased was ~20 dollars (but no customs somehow!). That's a lot for a student like me to pay.

That said, I really like mine, but I think I jump from Step 1 to Step 2 too quickly, so if I do repurchase, it will be a step one bra because I felt it fit me best and helped me reshape my side fat a little. But, it's hard to say if it actually did any reshaping come to think of it. I mean, I was on NBE at the time so growth I had could be NBE-related, as well, the side fat that was reduced could be from subtle weight loss, or improved posture, so I'm not sure.

But as a bra in general, I think they are fabulous, hold things in securely if you're adjusting your bra throughout the day like Tigerlily did, and gives great cleavage.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon