Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Grow Yours

What exactly is the GY massage?
January 20 2008 at 11:32 PM CuteLittleBunnie (Login CuteLittleBunnie)
So, I am wondering if this is any different or similar to the massages on the massage page. Can someone please give me some pointers on what the Grow Yours massage entails? I am wondering if I am already doing it or not. Is it like a deep tissue massage or more of a gentle one. If someone could please email it to me that would be wonderful. Thanks so much in advance:o)

lilmama40
(no login)
Re: What exactly is the GY massage?
January 21 2008, 4:03 PM

I can give you an idea of what it involves, although I can't divulge the exact details because I was one who had the opportunity to do the program for free and of course we are asked not to spread the word in detail to anyone since it would take away from people who would pay to get the full information and do the program.
Long story short, you are using your fingertips (the middle three is what I do) to massage the entire breast area in a specific pattern and amount of time. I don't do GY anymore, but I use this massage "technique" still. There are some other massaging techniques to the program as well that follow a specific pattern and time requirement. The ides is that you're actually stimulating the "lobes" inside your breast that would for example fill up with milk if you were lactating. Anyone who does signifficant massage is most likely causing this to happen which is responsible for growth or fullness, whether they realize it or not. It's not going to make you lactate, because to get to that point actually requires some other things, but it can be done whether or not there's a baby in the picture. You can't possible massage your breasts without massaging those lobes. I don't think there was anyone who tried the GY program who didn't experience growth. However, to maintain the growth requires maintaining the program. It doesn't cause permanent tissue growth per say, as the herbs and the other things do. Although, everyone is different so you can never say never, perhaps for some it does.

Hopeful88
(Login Hopeful88)
January 21 2008, 4:14 PM

I don't think people who partcipated in the GY massages are allowed to discuss the details of it as you had to sign up in the trial period. I never have done it but from my knowledge I believe it is a deeper type of massage...

Snowflake
(Login GoldSnowflake)
EVE MEMBERS
January 21 2008, 4:23 PM

GY is vigorous pressured massages with fingertips on lobes in the breasts. Go to the massage board on this forum for more details and direction.

Cassie
(no login)
permanent growth
January 30 2008, 3:59 PM

I lost my breast size of 36b from working out and using creatine. I was very depressed. I started massaging my breast and in about three weeks got back the sixe. I was very please but then I missed an evening of massing and it seemed my breasts shrunk. I was very disappointed. I knew it seemed to good to be true. I honestly want to avoid the herbals supplements and exercise. im not sure what to do. I dont want to have to massage my breasts everyday for life to maintain them. What is left to do?

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
January 30 2008, 6:45 PM

I find it hard to believe that your breasts shrunk from only one missed massage. After I stoped GY I kept my 1 inch of growth from it with only 5 minutes of massage a day. But when I stoped that too, I lost it.

Henri
(Login henriettahippo)
January 30 2008, 6:58 PM

I don't know - I am finding out that GY effects everyone differently. I gained a whole inch within the first few days and kept it until my period a few weeks later, kept up with massaging, but as soon as I started lost my inch. It went on for a cycle or two and then I just gave up, it was too disappointing.

GY - is it worth $75
December 30 2007 at 5:03 PM Louise (Login Louise1982)
Limited time offer the GY company just emailed me, do the girls who took part in the test think it's worth paying money for or have I got the basics down on the GY post near the top of the massage page?

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
Re: GY - is it worth $75
December 30 2007, 7:38 PM

Just had an email that you're not allowed to give out the details of the GY method - I understand this, just wanted a yes / no answer to get general idea of the whether people who tried it thought it was worth paying for.

In terms of NBE products I've used I'd say the Andrew Dobson hypnosis is well worth the very small download fee, the electronic massager was v.v.cheap but I've not really given it a good go, Brava is wonderful even with the huge pricetag, BB pretty good too if a little more uncomfortable and a lot cheaper, Noogleberry I've not tried much but v.v.v. good customer service and cheaper still, NBA ebook fine for $12 but wouldn't pay the silly prices people seem to have mentioned recently - you can read about biomagnetism for free all over the net and Kieyah has been the main person to have success with it so you can get a different magnet method on the magnet posts. No sure I've had much of a result with herbs but you can get all you ever wanted from www.herbalextractsplus.com in the bulk powder section - beware customs charges if you live in Europe.....maybe we should start a review thread....!

Woolly Sheep
(no login)
December 30 2007, 8:04 PM

In my opinion, no I wouldn't pay $75 for it. I only tried the method back when it was offered for free, and although I saw some growth, I lost it each month and overall am not very pleased with it. However I will say, that I do incorporate some of the massage methods here and there, but not the entire program.

Hope that Helps!!

js89
(Login js89)
EVE MEMBERS
December 30 2007, 8:36 PM

Louise - I tried the Grow Yours for a period of time, but the intense massaging made my skin break out. I have a condition called lichen planus, and it triggered a flare on the sides of my breasts near the armpits. I was part of the free trial. I remember at the time thinking it was a good program that worked better for me than herbs did, but I remember thinking it wasn't something I would pay big bucks to do. I never made it past the deep massages, so I don't know if there was something "more" that was worth knowing. Their web site was nice. It was nice to see your progress with the graphing. When you get to a certain point, they change your routine and show you new techniques through how-to videos. I guess it's up to you and how you respond to the massaging. I wish I would have been able to continue with it, but only as the free trial.

Hopeful88
(Login Hopeful88)
December 31 2007, 1:24 AM

I received an email from them as well, even though I don't even recall ever visiting their site... they also refered to me as an alias name I used 5+ years ago on the internet! That was surprising, how did they get that old name when I'm not even on the same computer as I was back then? weird...

This message has been edited by Hopeful88 on Dec 31, 2007 1:27 AM

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
December 31 2007, 10:41 AM

I did GY, didn't get their email tho. Louise, I don't understand exactly the second part of your last sentence lol. Anyway, whether or not it's worth paying 75$ depends on the person, how much money they have and how much they are willing to spend. While I found GY okay, I probably wouldn't pay 75$. GY didn't work for me exactly as it's supposed to, but I think it did have sth to do with my 1 inch of growth and it did give me valuable information which I think will serve me in my future NBE.

Henri
(Login henriettahippo)
December 31 2007, 11:40 AM

In my opinion, I don't think I would spend $75 for the method. But then again the method wasn't for me. I saw some nice growth, but I couldn't get mine to stay no matter what I did, but then again others did. I am not saying that the method doesn't work, its just not something that worked very well for me.

I too got an e-mail offering it for $75, which I thought was odd seeing as I already had gotten the method for free, just haven't logged in since about a month or so after starting.

Edit: in regards to my growth - I lost it each time I got my period, even though this wasn't supposed to happen, when I asked, the only response I was given was "you aren't doing something right". I do understand that the growth wasn't permanent and would always require some maintenance massage, which I wasn't opposed to, but this wasn't even getting to that point. The method consists of stages, and I had trouble advancing past stage1/2, even though others were advancing through the stages quickly. My opinion comes from my experience only, and I am not bashing the method ~

This message has been edited by henriettahippo on Dec 31, 2007 11:44 AM

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
January 1 2008, 10:51 PM

Thanks girls, seems like a resounding "no"!

Henri
(no login)
January 2 2008, 12:06 AM

they offer a discount code that allows you to get it even cheaper for a short period of time ~ I think less the $50 if I remember. I was over there this morning looking through it.

Just thought I would throw it out for those stil interested.

Anyone who tried Grow Yours
December 17 2007 at 8:19 PM WannaBbig (no login)
I wanted to try it and I guess I was too late. But it is going for sale soon. Just wondering if the growth is permanent. The website does not say but it eludes to it not being permanent.

kieyah
(Login kieyah)
Re: Anyne who tried Grow Yours
December 18 2007, 4:00 AM

not permanent. the results last as long as you continue the massages.

dunny
(Login lil_dunny)
December 18 2007, 6:58 AM

GY is a dangerous program (see WiccanWoman's experience), beating (almost literally) your boobs into a semi-permanent state of lactation. there's no real growth, just swelling from the enlarged lobes and breasts filling with milk. GY elevates prolactin levels quite drastically, and is not unlikely to have negative health effects. i cannot recommend enough AGAINST using this program.

WiccanWoman
(Login WiccanWoman123)
December 18 2007, 10:59 AM

Yes for me it did jump start my program and I may have actually kept a very small amount of results. However the health effects I suffered from it I am still trying to recover from.

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
December 18 2007, 12:04 PM

WiccanWoman, what exactly conscequences did you suffer?? (if you don't mind sharing)

GY didn't do for me what it's *supposed to* do, but it did have sth to do with the 1 inch of growth I got. I think it was the combination of herbs and agressive massage that did it. My lobes enlarged to pea size maximum and no further, no matter how much I massaged. They are still enlarged now months are stopping and I've kept the inch. But it's not noticable, just measurable.

WiccanWoman
(Login WiccanWoman123)
December 19 2007, 10:06 AM

Here is what I have learned..

Stimulating your breasts to the extent you have to on GY can raise prolaction levels. Your massaging them 2-3 times a day depending on how you chose to do the program. Raising prolactin levels can cause breast growth.

Prolaction is elevated naturally thru pregnanacy, your basicaly fooling your body into thinking your pregnant. But high levels of prolactin can cause menstral problems, cycle irrigularity, headaches, loss of libido (sex drive), vaginal dryness and ovarian cysts.

Now for some it may be ok to raise prolactin levels (esp if your very low .. not getting enough sleep can make you have too little prolactin) But for someone such as myself that already had (unknown to me when I started GY) high levels of prolactin due to a complex medical condition.. further raising it can be dangerous to ones health.

Your Pituitary gland controls your levels of prolactin. High levels can also occur due to serious medical conditions like pituitary tumor, liver disease (cirrhosis), kidney disease, and hypothyroidism.

So for me this was a bad choice, I did gain from GY but it only screwed up my hormones worse then they were. I really need to get them back to being balanced.

Lobe massages - Moon or anyone
October 20 2007 at 8:56 PM Louise (Login Louise1982)
If you think it's worth it I don't mind paying for the GY stuff, seem to have ordered or about to order everything else!

I understand that the point is to 'stimulate the lobes' and from Moon's comment earlier it seems that once you've found them you can just generally harass them. If you've not been pregnant, am I right in thinking that afer you start doing regular massage (any sort) that the lobes become apparent and then you can begin the harassment of them? On the massage forum some people seemed to be doing nipple excercises - is this anything more complicated than general fiddling and pulling, I know someone said to brush them upwards otherwise they end up pointing downwards.

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
Re: Lobe massages - Moon or anyone
October 20 2007, 9:18 PM

Ok, have looked at the GY site but doesn't seem to be running any trials or selling at the moment so I've put my details in and see if I hear anything.

Just wanted to know if lobes would be visible / feelable to another person?

WiccanWoman
(Login WiccanWoman123)
October 20 2007, 11:12 PM

You could never see my lobes and my Husband tried to feel them and said maybe he could a little if he really tried but not if he wasn't feeling for the lobes and just touching my breasts like normal. Even when He tried He could not feel them like I could, He tried to do the massages for me when my arms were sore but could not find the lobes right.

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
October 21 2007, 11:38 AM

Lol yeah you got it about right Louise. At first you don't feel the lobes, because they are very very small. If you massage every part of the breast in the right way, then they grow and become feelable and you just 'harrass' them as much as you can to grow even bigger. K, I think I didn't reveale any details abotu GY with that.
Now, the exact program GY proposes demands 80 minutes a day of massage which is more than most people can afford, and even if you can, you can't keep up that for a too long time, after a month or two you get fed up with such lenghtly massages. Most people went off and kept doing some modified version of GY. I think mine is very efficient - I use an object of just the righ size and shape to deliver the stimulation; the problem with GY is that your arms get tired and you are limited by the performance of your muscles, but with using the object I don't strain my muscles and I can deliver all the stimulation needed in a lot less time. Like I said, I didn't lose any lobe size, and I do just 10 minutes of mine instead of the 80 minutes of GY.
As far as I know GY isn't incredibly expensive. As for how good it actually is - It's supposed to make your breasts grow 3 inches in 2 months with just massage, nothing else. If I'm not mistaking, almost everyone got at least a small result, some got satisfying results, but few got that good result as the program promises. I'd say tho that the GY massage is very useful, a better massage technique than all the other ones we know of and I think it can be a significent contribution to a herbal routine or any other NBE method.

This message has been edited by -Moon- on Oct 21, 2007 11:41 AM

Davilee
(Login Davi-lee)
October 21 2007, 2:10 PM

So,is there any massage program that anyone offers that is like GY,but not expansive? Im a pennypincher.

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
October 21 2007, 5:23 PM

Davi-Lee,

I read nearly every word on GY and think I've got nearly all the 'secrets', at least for levels one and two. Last price I saw for GY was $149. Which is a whole lot less than even one set of domes for Brava.

Moon,

Thanks for the tip about the object, I've got just the thing. I'm going to combine this with a combination of topicals and the Bosom Beauty (really super strong vacuum machine) and then probably wonderup, think PM's possibly not a good idea if I'm already seeing a gynaecologist, don't want to make anything worse. You mention the times for massage, sadly with hubby abroad I have a lot of time on my hands ... sniff! Compared to having to plan my life around rushing homw and putting the domes on it shouldn't be a problem.

fengshui
(Login fengshuiTW)
October 21 2007, 8:35 PM

My bras are getting tighter, I wonder if I got a bit bigger even if I have been off my programme more than 8 months. Besides my maintanance massage when shower, I also do some GY finger massage when I drink morning coffee (like a few min. each side), it might be helping.

More weird NBE
February 27 2006 at 12:27 AM Marie (no login)

hey, there is a nbe program called growyours. well eventually the girls here rubbished the system but to tell you the truth it could work it's just not practical or gives long lasting results.

SugarQ
(no login)
Re: More weird NBE
February 27 2006, 12:39 AM

oh just to summrize for anyone who can or dont want to read through 6 pages worth of dicussions. this topic is about a system to induce lactation and swell up the breast with milk for NBE. lol. the auther is a good sales man but women were smart enough to question him about safty. its not safe to keep your breast full of milk for so long without draining.
also the results are not lasting. once you stop maintainance you shrink back
you can leak milk in embarassing places and circumstances
its not very confortable to have your breasts engorged with milk
etc.
but the interesting thing is that the system may have some good ways to stimulate the breast natrually to increase prolactin levels. so its somewhat useful but not to the extent of using the techiques to enlarge the breasts with milk. it seems like a copy cat routine to the breastailments NBE system.

princess
(no login)
SugarQ you a good researcher!! well done
September 25 2006, 5:50 PM

id like to say well done to SugarQ, iv read alot of the comments she writes and i must say she is true and honest id like to thank her for sharing her advice with us on information she finds out....its so helpful there are so many misleading nbe brands out there it makes it hard to choose the right one, at one stage i as thinking of trying BO but browsed the forum and came a cross SugarQ comments about bo, she was answered a ladies question about the product and by reading it, it was helpful to me as well since then iv changed my mind
once again well done

I wonder if this programe is still going...
It's disturbing there's no contact details that I can see..

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon