Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thoughts on this?

Hi girls,
I've been massaging morning and night for 15 minutes with the Chi massage but every 5 minutes during the massage, I've been pulling them (like I'd imagine the Noogleberry would just with my hands) and kneading them and massaging/pinching at the lymph nodes at my underarms. I've noticed more swelling doing this for a few days now and I'm wondering what you think of pulling at breasts with your hands to make them grow. I'm stretching them forward, not so much that it hurts but so they get pretty far away from my chest. Do you think it works? Will it make them sag? I'd appreciate any advice or stories of experience. Thank you for reading, I hope you're all having a wonderful day Smile

(27-02-2016, 05:55 PM)CharlieKate Wrote:  Hi girls,
I've been massaging morning and night for 15 minutes with the Chi massage but every 5 minutes during the massage, I've been pulling them (like I'd imagine the Noogleberry would just with my hands) and kneading them and massaging/pinching at the lymph nodes at my underarms. I've noticed more swelling doing this for a few days now and I'm wondering what you think of pulling at breasts with your hands to make them grow. I'm stretching them forward, not so much that it hurts but so they get pretty far away from my chest. Do you think it works? Will it make them sag? I'd appreciate any advice or stories of experience. Thank you for reading, I hope you're all having a wonderful day Smile

I wouldn't pull them no. The rest sounds like your incorporating everything.
Are you having any luck otherwise with massaging?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon