Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PLEASE: Dosage, method, support assistance

Hello Ladies,

I just want to start by saying any help, advice or support you can give would be great and i truly appreciate it. I have been pretty depressed lately from several factors in my life and decided to try to focus on something to try to get out of this funk. So what better place to start than to fix something that has always bugged me Tongue

I am about a 32AA, even tho I buy super padded 32A bras. My mom is a 36B/C, my grandma says she was a 36C & my dad's side isnt too small either to my knowledge. I am also 30 and never had kids, so it would be nice to hear of others who have similar stories with positive results. I am trying some 1-3x per week pole classes (to try to help with the pec muscles a little) but i am pretty boney looking in the chest area - like i can see my ribs. i eat well, maybe just a little of a fast metobolism, where any fat seems to just go to my thighs. I also cant really do dairy (for any suggestions regarding milk for fat increase).

I am about 2 weeks in with the following:

Massage daily of about 300 (360 on the smaller left side) rotations with the deer method? I aim for 2xs a day. started off no oil, past two massages i have used plain emu oil. Planning to incorporate almond oil. It takes me a while with some breaks because i either do about 100 rotations on one breast at a time and then switch to the other breast to give my arm a break - is that ok?

I take all my pills at once two times a day. Does this sound ok or should i spread them out? (the first week it was only 1 pill of each)

Fenugreek 610mg - 2 pills 2x a day
Fennel 480mg - 1 pill 2x a day
Saw Palmetto 585mg - 1 pill 2x a day
Dandelion Root 525mg - 1 pill 2x a day
Marshmallow root 480mg - 2pills 2x a day
Wild Yam 425mg - 1 pill 2x a day

Also: just trying to make sure this isnt interfering with anything:
niacinamide 500mg - 1 pill 2x a day
tumeric 500mg - 1 pill 2x a day

i was maybe thinking of adding ginko biloba or ginseng too (i know i have a bottle somewhere and saw someone mention it to help regulate). or any other suggestions/reccommendations?

I am sorry. I know this is A LOT of info but i greatly appreciate any and all your help. My goal is to be a 32 B & would love to find out its possible for me Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon